/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What subjects do u like/hate?

Pages : 1 [2]

afriend
01-25-2006, 07:48 PM
I hate ENGLISH AND MATHS

Well not completely, some parts of them are interesting...but MACBETH is just the worst!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
czgibson
01-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Greetings fozley,

Hey! What's wrong with Macbeth? I'm teaching it at the moment - I think it's one of Shakespeare's best!

Witches, murder, blood, ghosts, war, madness and Scottish people. What more could you want in a play?

In the real world, of course, I'd prefer:

Peace... :)

Muezzin
01-25-2006, 08:12 PM
Macbeth is fantastic!

Seriously, it's one of the best stories ever!

Here's a guy who's so corrupted by power, he kills the king, his best friend, his best friend's wife and kid, and then at the end is ganged up on and destroyed in a spectacular display of retribution.

And plus, the Ingrams remind me of them. *cough cough* :p

Oh, and I could want more in a play - disco dancing.

But that would be so weird. 'Is this an afro I see before me?'

Just... no.

afriend
01-25-2006, 08:17 PM
It's a good book and story.....but not when u gotta write 5 paged comprehensions on it!!!!!!!!!!!

cos u gota quote explain and all that stuff..........U get the picture

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
czgibson
01-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Hi Muezzin,
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Oh, and I could want more in a play - disco dancing.
Have you seen the Polanski film of Macbeth? There's some pretty "funky" dancing in that...

But that would be so weird. 'Is this an afro I see before me?'

Just... no.
;D

Peace

Musaafirah
01-25-2006, 08:21 PM
macbeth was the worst play ever!!..well..anything shakespearian was :rollseyes...hmmm..loved english tho..but it was jus toooooooo easy...:?..

so..must say..the love of my life is science...and chemistry...ROFL...:giggling:
well..am doin biomedical science..and am luvin it..:thumbs_up

Muezzin
01-25-2006, 08:23 PM
Worst play ever?! Come on, sister! Have some taste!

Shakespeare's stories are classics that had been told before they were retold in his plays, and that's why they are so enduring.

That said, I don't like Romeo and Juliet. Except for all the fighting and stuff, that's cool. Rival families? Gang warfare? That's what I'm talking about.

Hamlet is so cool too. It could be an Arnold Schwarzeneggar movie.

'You killed my daddy, uncle. Prepare to die.'

He says, before opening fire with his crossbow.

And plus, The Lion King is a version of Hamlet. No wonder it's so awesome.

Musaafirah
01-25-2006, 08:26 PM
umm..watz wid all the love of violence?..btw carlton in ur sig is one heck of a classic...:giggling:

Muezzin
01-25-2006, 08:29 PM
My love of violence in literature? Freud might call it 'repression'. But he's like a big pair of buttocks: Full o' crap.

Of course, Freud would then psychoanalayse me and say I'm wrong and he's right, but he's a butthead like that.

The truth is, violence in the media is typically marketed towards males, and males typically tune into it because males are instinctively violent. Males have naturally more muscular bodies than females. Why? Because the males are hunter-gatherers. Hunters. God just made us aggressive because how the hell else are you supposed to take down a wooly mammoth? Have a nice relaxing chat?

Hell no! I got a spear with Snuffleuppagus' name on it.

Well, half of his name. The rest wouldn't fit.

ummhabibah
01-25-2006, 08:30 PM
hate- graphics, IT

liked - maths, must liked where my english lessons and food tech. i really enjoyed them.

sapphire
01-25-2006, 09:02 PM
good old macbeth days:D it wasnt soo bad.....well i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee english...maths is the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!(well it likes me so what can i do but pay attention to it and hope to achieve summit inshallah)and then science........n islamic studies is uniquly cool....

Tasneem
01-25-2006, 09:55 PM
I like reading,Spelling,English,Science,SocialStudies,Mat h,Islamic Studies(Al-Hamdudillah im smart i got bout 4 hounor rolls ;D )

SaLaMz

shanu
01-26-2006, 12:37 AM
[BANANA]i hate maths[/BANANA]
But i love chemistry, history, physics n english litreature

Lateralus63
01-26-2006, 12:41 AM
:sl:

Anyone who hates Shakespeare or English Literature is officialy blanked by me. I just dont understand how you can say that. You must've not studied the subject properly obviously.

I hate maths, purely because its just not my thing i require depth in what im working with and maths is just not deep. Art-Literature-Graphic Design-Discussions are more of my sort of thing. Infact maths is kinda ruining my life because im generally doing very badly at it and find it hard to catch up.

edil
01-26-2006, 01:38 AM
I like Driving Education and health and the rest are not preferable but its no choice but this islamic club at my school is my favorite. Insha'Allah I'll get through it.

fantaxxy_moon
01-26-2006, 03:31 AM
i like poetry, novel, translation, and art subjects, i take then in university and they are just cool for me, i really do write my own english poems, they are so cool, but with the help of Allah.

fantaxxy_moon
01-26-2006, 03:34 AM
i love shakespear, and he is so interesting, i have studied his subjects in college. i studied some of his sonnets and how they are formed, i also studied his drama, such as the merchant of venice and romeo and jouliet, this year i will take hamlet, but he is just very cool for the english literature.

format_quote Originally Posted by Lateralus63

Anyone who hates Shakespeare or English Literature is officialy blanked by me. I just dont understand how you can say that. You must've not studied the subject properly obviously.

I hate maths, purely because its just not my thing i require depth in what im working with and maths is just not deep. Art-Literature-Graphic Design-Discussions are more of my sort of thing. Infact maths is kinda ruining my life because im generally doing very badly at it and find it hard to catch up.

samina1
01-26-2006, 03:44 AM
I Like Alllllllllllll Subjects, Except Math.. I Hate Math...

Umm_Maysa
01-26-2006, 04:31 AM
I love Maths and still loving it even I am not at school anymore,no more study.English also my favourite. I don't like art(drawing) because I am not good at it.

imaan49
01-26-2006, 04:50 AM
asalaamu alaikum

im into poetry an writing, keep your eyes open for my book that i plan on publishing inshallah, pray for me peepz hope it all works out

well i never really disliked any subjects, i only start hating subjects when im not doing well, an for some reason i always had the strangest thought that if i never studied i'll get good grades...BIG MISTAKE, if only i never got used to this concept, procrastination is the worst friend i ever had, uni is tough cuz of her.....

but i like school, its jus the waking up part that makes it a drag

Tasneem
01-26-2006, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaan49
asalaamu alaikum

im into poetry an writing, keep your eyes open for my book that i plan on publishing inshallah, pray for me peepz hope it all works out

well i never really disliked any subjects, i only start hating subjects when im not doing well, an for some reason i always had the strangest thought that if i never studied i'll get good grades...BIG MISTAKE, if only i never got used to this concept, procrastination is the worst friend i ever had, uni is tough cuz of her.....

but i like school, its jus the waking up part that makes it a drag
I was thinking about becoming a author

My reading teacher said i was REALLY good at writting

She says the way i describe things is soooo wonderful

Lol,i get it from my mommy;D :statisfie

I was always good at the whole reading thing

My teachers said one time,Mimi you have such beautiful handwritting and the
Way you write...you should write books

And i was like,''thank you''
She said,''nooo i am serious''
I better see ATLEAST one book written by YOU.
Lol:giggling:

My dad said i should write islamic books since i know so much;D :happy:

I wrote a paper for the Masjid Before

Everybody enjoyed that

But i dont know about the whole writting story thing

I was thinkig about becoming a nurse AND thats only if

Im In SaudiArabia inshallah

May you be Successful in life.AAmeen

SaLaMz

Muezzin
01-26-2006, 04:14 PM

Why not write a story and put it on the forum for all to read? :)

Tasneem
01-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Maybe i will.Hmmmm...maybe i could write the story i
Put up in the masjid inshallah

Im going to have to ask my friend for the copy she has inshallah

SaLaMz

imaan49
01-26-2006, 06:20 PM
I was thinkig about becoming a nurse AND thats only if

Im In SaudiArabia inshallah
thats interesting mashallah, the scary thing is, im studying right now to b a nurse, an im from saudi

we have alot in common

afriend
01-26-2006, 06:29 PM
I loooooooooove Science though.....

I came 1st with either a level 6 (65%-75% I think) or a lv 7 (76%-100%) in yr 9 for the 3rd year in a row.....

But maths isn't my cup of tea....although I am ok with that subj.

Tasneem
01-26-2006, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaan49
thats interesting mashallah, the scary thing is, im studying right now to b a nurse, an im from saudi

we have alot in common

Wow MashAllah we do have alot in common lol

SaLaMz:sister:

Tilmeez
01-30-2006, 01:14 PM
[MOUSE]Love poetry, languages and some what computer related subjects[/MOUSE]

[MAD]I HATE Math!(Though I never failed in any paper[/MAD]

Pure Imaan
01-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Asalamualaikum
Im doin A-levels but in GCSE's i loved Graphics, Biology and Maths and i disliked the rest of the subjects especially history (teacha made it boring)

Eliwen
01-31-2006, 06:02 PM
My fave subjects are ICT and Psychology and I hate General Studies.

sapphire
01-31-2006, 06:11 PM
has anyone hated a subject they like because of a teacher???im hating geography coz the teacher keeps sayin my whole class are failures.....

Eliwen
01-31-2006, 07:22 PM
I hated Business Studies because the teacher taught in a way that made me fall asleep.

Ghazi
01-31-2006, 07:33 PM
Salaam

I hated science, Thank allah I finshed my GCSE'S

DaSangarTalib
01-31-2006, 07:35 PM
PE the best :)

nurul3eyn
01-31-2006, 07:35 PM
My fav subject is PHYSICS [LOVE IT],,I use to hate technology coz of my teacher she was really boring and made the subject not interesting at all,,i had to drop tech for food tech,,which was really interesting and fun i actually didnt regret droppin tech (yeh weird)...we use to cook and bake different types of food yippy hmmmmmm good old days :)

nurul3eyn
01-31-2006, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
PE the best :)
PE was fun but never bothered to bring my PE gear toooooooo LaZy,,and my PE teacher never gave me any detentions i guess she was LAZY too :)

Protected_Diamond
01-31-2006, 10:06 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Love law becuase our teacher is humerous

psychology is soooo boring because the teacher's boring :X

and last but not least sociology is really intresting, love studying about people :happy:

Islamic studies is by far the best of course Alhamdulilah! :)

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Protected_Diamond
01-31-2006, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nurul3eyn
PE was fun but never bothered to bring my PE gear toooooooo LaZy,,and my PE teacher never gave me any detentions i guess she was LAZY too :)
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

;D I wish we had a P.E teacher like that lol

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Eliwen
01-31-2006, 11:32 PM
Lol, I always skip PE because I can't be bothered changing. Sign in then sneak to the library. ;D

Tasneem
01-31-2006, 11:44 PM
I like P.E but the thing is...
I did'nt take it before because we
Had a male teacher...and there were guyz in my P.E class

SaLaMz

faizacadday
02-01-2006, 05:16 AM
i love history and i love sociology i hate any science courses i just dont get it, it's so difficult to understand it . i got a B in biology in high school but now that i'm in college i'm just lost...

i dislike english but math is a useful subject and i enjoy it

soraia
02-01-2006, 07:18 AM
i was taking astronomy it is very interesting. Now i am taking food microbiology, im falling asleep, and behind lol

fatima_emam
02-01-2006, 10:22 AM
i love to do maths,add maths n physics but i hate reading books(except readin the holy Quran) so im reali poor at english. i get some difficulty in chem but still i dont hate any subject. i always to my best to improve. i always look forward.. i have never cook in mylife without the help of my mum the truth is that she always to most of it i only help her n take the credit..once i was asked to make jacket potato n the microwave nearly exploded:uhwhat so i prefer to stay far from the kitchen.

arehat
02-04-2006, 11:26 AM
So many intresting posts on this topic well yah a teacher deffinetly plays an important role in a students performance in school so all teachers be alert!!

Nabal12
02-05-2006, 03:24 AM
English is one of my favourite subjects because it has drama and reading altogether. I took world religions this semester as well and I recommend it to anyone who hasnt taken it already. It really affirms your beliefs when you see other people's perspectives and some of their beliefs are really out there. I went to a buddhist temple, Zoroastrian temple, Catholic Church, Synagog, Hindu temple and Sikh Gurdwara. It's amazing because I'm almost sure I'll never be setting foot in any of those places ever again. This course was definately the chance of a lifetime.

No1but1
02-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Sport, PE etc was my favourite subject at school...and sport is still ...but no more school so limited sport unless sometimes me and girls play at uni some basketball here and there...alhumdillah

so0x0xsweet
02-16-2006, 08:44 PM
i like math spanish art and english.. science used to be my favorite but it kinda sucks this year

02-18-2006, 02:02 PM
I love chemistry, maths, islamiat, history, english, urdu

I hate geography, physics, addmath

Helena
02-18-2006, 03:45 PM

i use to love religious studies the fact we had the chance to compare both religions such as christianity and islam!! It's a excellent course, i carried on by doing A-level. funny how i ended up doing teaching!! lol..............

:w:

The Ruler
02-18-2006, 04:13 PM
RE's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo borrrin cuz we got da most borrin teacher in da world.

PE is da best always somink to learn :thumbs_up :)

afriend
02-18-2006, 04:48 PM
I can't stand all the subjects except 4 arabic and IS, the rest are just rubbish, mostly cos all the good teachers are leaving, and because things aren't as they used to be, with free lessons and art etc. Now it's all revise this, revise that.....If i get the chance to sack anybody at their job, it wud b the people who make exams sooooooooooo hard.....LOL:giggling:

Jeness18
02-22-2006, 02:35 AM
I love English and History and Spanish
I enjoy writing.
History is soo interesting...last year was Civics and about the constitution. I really loved last year.
My heritage is Spanish...and everyone in my family speaks it...
I dislike Math and Science because I do bad in those classes no matter what. They don't interest me.

Laaibah
02-25-2006, 01:13 AM
well....from the subjects that I have at the moment I like Science, English, Maths, Computer..etc

I dislike French, Music, Chinese, Social Studies, Phy Ed, Arts..etc

*KB*
03-18-2006, 11:16 AM
salam
what are ure fav subjects?
mine gotta b history and english and a bit of P.E:?
[MAD]wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaattttttttt?????????[/MAD]
i realise there are sum ppl who dont go 2 skool so what was ure fav subject in skool? (b4) :)

wasalam
*KB*
:coolious::coolsis:
:peace:

Qurratul Ayn
03-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Hey Sister *KB* isn't this supposed to be in the Education Issues section?

My Favourite subjects are French and a bit of History.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

*KB*
03-18-2006, 11:25 AM
ohh
my bad sis
:)

The Ruler
03-18-2006, 11:27 AM
mine is only practical PE...NOT theory PE :heated:

n sumtimes english...n ofcourse science :happy: :happy:

Qurratul Ayn
03-18-2006, 11:27 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

DEFINITELY your bad! ;D

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Anyways one of the Brothers or Sisters who monitor these posts may move it there so no need to worry! :)

strider
03-18-2006, 11:28 AM
Assalamu alaikum

English Literature and Biology!

Ma'assalama

*KB*
03-18-2006, 11:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
Assalamu alaikum

English Literature and Biology!

Ma'assalama
uummm:statisfie whats english literature?
:statisfie :statisfie ;D

Qurratul Ayn
03-18-2006, 11:35 AM
Asslamu Alaikum

You are soon going to learn it in Year 10, it's when you read poems or books and you have to understand them and analyze them.

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

*KB*
03-18-2006, 11:38 AM
thanks sis :)

Z
03-18-2006, 12:00 PM
Salaam.

May I suggest that before creating a topic next time, do a little board searching to see whether or not something of the sort of topic you have in mind already exists or not, and if it doesn't, then go ahead and create it.

http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...like-hate.html

Qurratul Ayn
03-18-2006, 12:07 PM
Asslamu Alaikum

Even though I didn't start this thread I'll take the advice aboard!

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

*KB*
03-18-2006, 12:09 PM
:offended:
thanks Z 4 d advice!
i feel so bad

The Ruler
03-18-2006, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *KB*
:offended:
thanks Z 4 d advice!
i feel so bad
dont matta sis...da mods will merge da thread if needed :) :) :) dont feel bad bout it....der r loads of threads dat v been posted twice...so it dont matta :) :) :)

tk cr

sis Tag :sister:

Z
03-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Salaam.

No don't feel bad, feel a little more educated as to how to keep this board healthy.

*KB*
03-18-2006, 12:33 PM
i feel g8 ttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnkkkk kkkssssss

;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :giggling: :giggling: :okay: :okay:

khaledmm123
03-18-2006, 01:19 PM
my fav sub is biology most fav zoology

Mainul_Islam
03-19-2006, 03:13 AM
my fav subjects are Gym and Lunch! :D lol

besides that, i like Math and Science too

hidaayah
03-19-2006, 03:25 AM
hmmmm..not any at the moment but am looking forward to arabic n islamic history in college.......:)

Issa
03-19-2006, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

why doez ery1 diss slang? and luv shakespeare??? :omg:

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
:sl: ,

Very good point bro! I never got into Shakespeare. It took too long for me to translate a paragraph, lol!
My favorite subjects are history, psychology (my major now), humanities... My least favorite would be math and science. I'm just no good at them.

czgibson
03-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Greetings,

why doez ery1 diss slang? and luv shakespeare???
I love Shakespeare, but I don't diss slang. It would be silly of me to do so, since Shakespeare contains a lot of slang!

I find text speak annoying, because it takes me longer to read and it's much more likely that I won't understand it. I guess that's how some people feel about Shakespeare, though.

Peace

Kittygyal
03-19-2006, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

I love Shakespeare, but I don't diss slang. It would be silly of me to do so, since Shakespeare contains a lot of slang!

I find text speak annoying, because it takes me longer to read and it's much more likely that I won't understand it. I guess that's how some people feel about Shakespeare, though.

Peace

yes brova but reading shakespeare's plays are hard but at the end of the day watching his plays are cool cause they are very intresting :happy:

take care

------
03-19-2006, 01:36 PM
[banana] I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t [/banana]

The Ruler
03-19-2006, 01:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pagal Kuri
[banana] I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t I.t [/banana]
u n ur it :rollseyes ...i guess i cud do wid some help 4rm u ;) :p

Kittygyal
03-19-2006, 01:40 PM
i've realised sis people that like I.T. are very clever :p

take care

bint-ul-islam
03-19-2006, 01:42 PM
i like bio and hate physics .......

------
03-19-2006, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bint-ul-islam
i like bio and hate physics .......

Join d club :p

P.s. am NT cleva :rollseyes

ummAbdillah
03-19-2006, 02:11 PM
salaam
i lurrrrrve Art :)
it my fav subject
ma salaam

Kittygyal
03-19-2006, 02:14 PM

P.s. am NT cleva :rollseyes
well sis your a smart kid :p

take care x

Maimunah
03-19-2006, 02:14 PM
i love islamic studies
espicially fiqh:)
salaam

czgibson
03-19-2006, 02:43 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
u n ur it :rollseyes ...i guess i cud do wid some help 4rm u ;) :p
That's the kind of thing that I find quite difficult to read. I can understand the second part, but what on earth does "u n ur it" mean?

Peace

Kittygyal
03-19-2006, 02:48 PM
Greetings,

That's the kind of thing that I find quite difficult to read. I can understand the second part, but what on earth does "u n ur it" mean?

Peace
bro that means you and your I.T.

u=you
n=and
ur=your

take care

------
03-19-2006, 02:49 PM
U and Ur I.T. - Information Techonology :rollseyes

Kittygyal
03-19-2006, 02:51 PM
U and Ur I.T. - Information Techonology :rollseyes
he knows what I.T. means but he doesn't know what U N UR means well now he does:rollseyes

take care

czgibson
03-19-2006, 03:04 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
bro that means you and your I.T.

u=you
n=and
ur=your

take care
Thanks for your help. I had no clue that I.T. was what was under discussion. "I.T." and "it" are normally written differently to avoid confusing stupid people like me. :)

Peace

Kittygyal
03-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Greetings,

Thanks for your help. I had no clue that I.T. was what was under discussion. "I.T." and "it" are normally written differently to avoid confusing stupid people like me. :)

Peace

chill bro no worries it's all good :)

take care

Farhiya
03-21-2006, 12:32 AM
salaamu calikum,

as for me i love Accounting and don't like Engligh...lol

abdul Majid
03-21-2006, 12:41 AM
well if were talking about H.S, i graduated with A's in bio, chem, phy...i love those subjects..

Binteislam_12
04-01-2006, 09:12 AM
Maths..........i like maths alot.

HeiGou
04-01-2006, 09:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Farhiya
as for me i love Accounting and don't like Engligh...lol
You have come to the right part of the Forum - you don't see English from one end of the week to the other around here.

(I wonder if people write Urdu is txt?)

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2006, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
You have come to the right part of the Forum - you don't see English from one end of the week to the other around here.

LOL LOOOOL ;D!!!!!

well obviously i use to love up english bak in skool, poetry n all dat stufff, but now for me i dont like studyin nethin part from islam. seriously everythin else is jus dry 4 me!!!

------
04-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Now You've lost me. DO u mean AS text?

khaledmm123
04-01-2006, 12:22 PM
dont want chemistry

HeiGou
04-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Now You've lost me. DO u mean AS text?
I think I meant to write "in Text".

Rdu Ak uQi Z'bn A! But not in Text.

Muezzin
04-01-2006, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou

I write in the Queen's English and occasionally ridicule text speak :p

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2006, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I write in the Queen's English and occasionally ridicule text speak :p
Thats the way oh gigantic posh man ;D

Muezzin
04-01-2006, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
Thats the way oh gigantic posh man ;D
You know it is.

I think text speak makes people look stupid. Literally. They might be really intelligent, but they choose to type in this silly fictional vernacular which I find to be indicative of a lack of intelligence.

But that's all off-topic.

I liked English and Art.

sabreen
04-07-2006, 11:21 AM
i personally like all the sciences, yet i think its down to opinion and every one likes wat eva subject interests them, i hat english though

Sister_6038
04-07-2006, 11:24 AM
classical civilisation a MAJOR THUMBS DOWN to....maths is ok...:D:D

IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut
classical civilisation a MAJOR THUMBS DOWN to....maths is ok...:D:D
ye if u understand it :offended:

i like science, too interesting ;D

extinction
04-07-2006, 02:32 PM
well currently wanting to get in to under-grad for pharmacy in u.f (university of florida) so I must say I hate everything about bio-chem at the moment the content is ok manegable but its just how much there is to do

Sis786
04-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Hate Maths. English, Science, Urdu, Tech, etc etc........I only Loved Art and i was good at it!

Sister_6038
04-07-2006, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
ye if u understand it :offended:

i like science, too interesting ;D
its not that hard...its all about practice....i mean seriously i get it and im no genius

Muslimaatan
04-27-2006, 02:29 AM
math is my fav..n i hate HEALTH!! we takin about stress..and noone listens to the poor lady....and she keeps writin and repeatin, this class stresses me out!! (good im learnin bout stress)

extinction
04-27-2006, 02:36 AM
I love all subjects..no really I do ....

syilla
04-27-2006, 02:41 AM
my main subject... manufacturing *sigh. I never knew why i took the course.

Muslimaatan
04-27-2006, 04:35 AM
bio class is madd fun!

extinction
04-27-2006, 05:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimaatan
bio class is madd fun!
bio-chem is mad fun!!

muzna
04-27-2006, 06:01 AM
in AL...i LOVED neurobiology, particle and quantum physics, medical physics, mechanics was cool too..i like inorganic chemistry and stoichiometry as well..
in college..so far..love neuroanatomy..

muzna
04-27-2006, 06:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
well currently wanting to get in to under-grad for pharmacy in u.f (university of florida) so I must say I hate everything about bio-chem at the moment the content is ok manegable but its just how much there is to do
ooo...i wanted to do pharmacy...but then..i also wanted to do behavioural sciences...now that's a way cool subject...and then i decided on boring ole med:rollseyes

syilla
04-27-2006, 08:31 AM
archeology... so very new to this... reading on my own

IbnAbdulHakim
04-27-2006, 08:34 AM
i use to like P.E and English, rest were kinda dry!!

Starseeker
04-30-2006, 04:53 PM
^^^ I hate PE spend my whole life finding excuses to get out of it thankfully i have only one lesson left and thats Ice skating so its not so bad

French
: Cant stand that either but thats only because I'm rubbish at it. In the exams I do eniee menie miney moe and circle any answer.

Geography My all time favorite lesson in the world

The other lessons are alright

"..MariAm.."
05-01-2006, 05:48 AM
um.... i luv umm......need to think um..nothing specifically :(
but yeah i hate many subjects ....
physics : i hate it !! but physic's class is best for having a tight sleep :)
english : borriiiiinnnngg.....english class is best for chatting and throwing stuffs !! :D
urdu: 50-50 but wen we cum on the topic of biography of poets! its all luv life and i hate it !!
math: interesting !!!

Allahs_slave
05-01-2006, 11:07 AM
lol, i study engineering the only course i hate somuch is differencial equations. :S altho im good at math :S i just hate this course dunno why :S

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.