/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bengali how much do u know?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Helena
03-25-2006, 10:38 AM
:sl:

hw cum ur not allowed? am supporting brazil!! hw cum ur callin me helly? my secondary mates use to call me dat.... u bought memories back......::happy:

nasheeds, im into ahmed bukatir, dawud warnsby ali, kamal uddin, yusuf islam and zain bhika! u?

such a nice and beautidul day in london, wana go out but were?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend2
03-25-2006, 10:43 AM
salaam,

erm because i was told its not good to watch it since the men arent covering their aw'rah. :heated: because the shorts are sometimes above their knees. i dont know..Allah knows best innit :wub:

lol and us sisters in the sisters section have all got their lil names!:sister: and you seem like a helly :okay: ....but will ask Granny Hally about it..!lol;D

aw mashAllah i :loving: ahmed bukhatirs nasheeds, kamal uddins, and zain bhikha! theyre all my favourites! :okay: :happy:

lol am stuck indoors today.....housework!!! :rant: lol
wassalam

Helena
03-25-2006, 10:49 AM

in sis section they have lil name? didnt know about it..... coz i don't really enter sis section.....don't ask y?

just watch football for enjoyment, didnt know dat before.......

i've done me all housework.... jus need to clean the cooker.... mums mopping the floor...... we even it out.

coz it just me mum, brother and my dad. only four of us... u?

ask me any questions......even with the other brothers i had to ask ques.... is it coz am older sumthing?:?

afriend2
03-25-2006, 10:56 AM
salaam,

yeah Granny Hally (Halima ;D) has given me the name Lil Red Riding Hood/ Granny Nazia! ;D :giggling: aw sis sisters section zer balah! amar favourite!!! :wub:

yeah ive got 2 sisters and an older brother! ame shobbor sooto mashAllah. thebo ame tara takhee aro kham khoree! :'(

and ive got alhamudlillah lovely parents! my mum is downstairs reading the Qu'ran at the moment and my dads sleeping! :happy: ;D

aw sis....apne amdar boro apa! :wub: so when you inshAllah go into teaching what kind of school would you prefer to work at..and what ages of children!

and i inshAllah want to be a madrassah teacher :wub:

wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
03-25-2006, 11:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

yeah Granny Hally (Halima ;D) has given me the name Lil Red Riding Hood/ Granny Nazia! ;D :giggling: aw sis sisters section zer balah! amar favourite!!! :wub:

yeah ive got 2 sisters and an older brother! ame shobbor sooto mashAllah. thebo ame tara takhee aro kham khoree! :'(

and ive got alhamudlillah lovely parents! my mum is downstairs reading the Qu'ran at the moment and my dads sleeping! :happy: ;D

aw sis....apne amdar boro apa! :wub: so when you inshAllah go into teaching what kind of school would you prefer to work at..and what ages of children!

and i inshAllah want to be a madrassah teacher :wub:

wassalam

am the oldest in the family, my younger bro gone to maths classes as his doing his maths gcse early. my dads gone kent to teach arabic. mums dwnstair....

i was planning to go to primary school.... ages 8-11, was also planning to be madrasha teacher my dads thinking dat to get into his madrasha which is still a boys madrasha but heard in the future may create a girls one inshalah!

have u ever tried hatkora with doner kebab?

afriend2
03-25-2006, 11:05 AM
salaam,

aw mashAllah im doing my statistics this year! :'( lol silly GCSEs....

inshAllah you'll be a top teacher! :wub: haha cant wait til my work experience now! :giggling:

am i known as the donner kebab girl or something? :? ;D

lol i havent tried hatkora with it.....:? but guess what...im starting to go off donner kebabs...my new dish is quarter pounders! im addicted to them :wub:

wassalam

Helena
03-25-2006, 11:10 AM

tried it yesterday wid mum..... its alrite............. whose the doner girl? Food i love......... weneve am uni or outside, first thing cums to my head.... wot am i gona eat? don't wory am nt huge or anything, u've seen me pic rite?

the other day i tried doner roll with nagamoris, da guy added fresh nagamoris to it coz he knws hw much i love zaal..... not too much...... i was crying afterwards.........

soo next ques.... say it in bengali?

Qurratul Ayn
03-25-2006, 11:43 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Bhoin helena ammi doner kebab bala fay ar besh kurya kay, shumoi fayle!

Jee na ammi thu afnar chubi dekthe par chi na! But cheshta kurmu dekhbar lagee!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Afnar lagee prosnu, afne balla asoin nee?

Qurratul Ayn
03-25-2006, 11:58 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

khunu Bangali Bhaiyain ar Bhoinain ee Forum mu roysoinnee? Khuthu Bangali Bhai ar Bhoin asoin that ammi abu meet kurseena! Asha kuri afnara shub balu!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Forum ayle the oboyshoi lekhaibe! Mafkurya dhi ben ammi khali ada Bangla ar English lekhai!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2006, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

mazed............u left yesterday....... without answering my ques....... suto bhai word rakona khene?

weneva my name is called i gotta run lol so i press alt+f4 and see to who called me and what they need... there callin now... BYE!!! :sl:

Helena
03-25-2006, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE
weneva my name is called i gotta run lol so i press alt+f4 and see to who called me and what they need... there callin now... BYE!!! :sl:

ur very busy person............................................ well i'll talk to u anada tym to learn more bengali inshalah.................................... beta go aswell need to pray inshalah! got alot of work for uni 2do............................:thankyou: :okay:

afriend2
03-25-2006, 03:56 PM
salaam,

has anyone ever watched a bengali natokh? :? oh man when i went to my chacha's house they (cousins ;D) were all watching it and it made me go to sleep :uhwhat

wassalam

ishkabab
03-25-2006, 04:01 PM
yeh my mom n dad watch'em... i think there a waste of time...

afriend2
03-25-2006, 04:06 PM
salaam,

yeah innit! :rant: they are sometimes messed up as well....alhamdulillah my parents have stopped watching it! :) otherwise i would have exploded! :heated:

just one hour of it bores me to death...:'( lol

wassalam

The Ruler
03-25-2006, 04:33 PM
mi mum still watches em....:grumbling

wen im on da forum, she jus tells me to get off...i do argue a lil bit, but she den says dat iv bcum too aggressive :grumbling :rant: ...so i jus 4get it n den she starts to watch em :mad: :mad:

afriend2
03-25-2006, 04:36 PM
salaam,

aw sis, 100% bengali people can become attached to them! :heated:

but sis remember be extra nice to your mum! :) :wub: inshAllah. mums are just awesome (even with the natokhs lol) :wub:

amar amma amar best friend! :loving:
wassalam

The Ruler
03-25-2006, 04:37 PM
wassalam
aww! :wub: das soo nice to hear....ma mum too was once....but not anymor :'( :( :(

afriend2
03-25-2006, 04:40 PM
salaam,

lol sometimes girls drift away from their mummys when they become teenagers! :'( but that is just the worse thing ever.....

i mean me and my mum dont always see eye to eye on things.
EG.she buys me bright indoor clothes...i like dark colours like black! :)

but i just comprimise and wear both! ;) lol

do you know why your mum isnt your best friend anymore? :? :sister:
wassalam

afriend
03-25-2006, 04:41 PM
Oh no!

Wot happened? (rhetorical Question)

But I'm gettin along wiv ma mum and dad for the last week now...

My mum hasn't been angry wiv me for the past 9 days!!

WORLD RECORD FOR ME!!!

afriend2
03-25-2006, 04:45 PM
salaam,

lol bro Iqram i hope youre not cheeky to your parents :) ;D

wassalam

afriend
03-25-2006, 04:48 PM
salaam,

lol bro Iqram i hope youre not cheeky to your parents :) ;D

wassalam
Cheeky was not what i wud describe it as it used to be.....RUDE OUT LOUD would be a better word to describe my disgusting behaviour that i showed to my parents....

:hiding:

It's shameful...But i've changed to the better now inshallah....It feels better now....

The Ruler
03-25-2006, 04:49 PM
do you know why your mum isnt your best friend anymore? :? :sister:
wassalam
jus dat she annoys me bad sumtimes....n also its mi lil siblins...:raging: :mad:

afriend2
03-25-2006, 04:49 PM
salaam,

alhamdulillah!!! :):)

thats great to hear! being rude is no good at all innit :( :rant:

wassalam

afriend2
03-25-2006, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
jus dat she annoys me bad sumtimes....n also its mi lil siblins...:raging: :mad:

salaam,

aw sis they only "annoy" us because thats their way of showing an interest in our lives and affection! :wub:

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2006, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Cheeky was not what i wud describe it as it used to be.....RUDE OUT LOUD would be a better word to describe my disgusting behaviour that i showed to my parents....

:hiding:

It's shameful...But i've changed to the better now inshallah....It feels better now....
heh bro no worries :)

im sure every1 was... a lil out of order wiv der parents wen dey were young :offended: (i kno i was :hiding: )
but its all bout changin rite bro :)

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

btw IS IBRAHIM JIBREEN THE BEST RECITOR OR WHAT!!!!

lol ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2006, 04:53 PM
salaam,

aw sis, 100% bengali people can become attached to them! :heated:

but sis remember be extra nice to your mum! :) :wub: inshAllah. mums are just awesome (even with the natokhs lol) :wub:

wassalam
:)

Alhamdullilah :) same here, i love ma mum and its weird IM DA ONE THAT ANNOYS HER LOL, shes prob thinkin, dam why are sons sooo annoyin! LOL

;D

afriend
03-25-2006, 04:54 PM
btw IS IBRAHIM JIBREEN THE BEST RECITOR OR WHAT!!!!

lol

I think u got it wrong bro.....I think u r refering to Sheikh Sa'ood Bin Ibraheem Ash-Shuraim (HA)... :wub: :thumbs_up:

But I feel much better cos now my bro has changed into an animal...so he gets into trouble, instead of me gettin into bare trouble a few weeks ago... :happy:

afriend2
03-25-2006, 04:54 PM
salaam,

yeah astaghfirullah we all had our bad moments! :'(

hmmmm will listen to the sheikh's recitation and get back to you on that! :)

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2006, 04:58 PM

I think u got it wrong bro.....I think u r refering to Sheikh Sa'ood Bin Ibraheem Ash-Shuraim (HA)... :wub: :thumbs_up:

But I feel much better cos now my bro has changed into an animal...so he gets into trouble, instead of me gettin into bare trouble a few weeks ago... :happy:
lol animal lol, i feel the love u feel 4 ur lil bro, its eminatin :rollseyes

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2006, 04:59 PM
kuno bala bangla sheikh recitations ase ni?.... i aint heard no bengali people recite :?

afriend
03-25-2006, 05:01 PM
kuno bala bangla sheikh recitations ase ni?.... i aint heard no bengali people recite :?

Haven't u heard mine yet....I'm Bangali......Check it out in the bros section....

LOL :happy:

Ok...I'll post it up again if i can.......

The Ruler
03-25-2006, 05:02 PM

dey recite in a dort of weird way...u no wen ppl speak in a nasal way :?...oh i guess u guys no wat i mean....:giggling:

exept a few ;) :happy: :)

afriend
03-25-2006, 05:04 PM
dey recite in a dort of weird way...u no wen ppl speak in a nasal way :?...oh i guess u guys no wat i mean....:giggling:

Ohhhhh!!! :offended:

LOL

Jokes.....Nah that's not always the case (only in the old Mullahs that sit around and think they know it all)

The imam of East London Mosque reads soooooooo SICK!!! (as in cool)

afriend2
03-25-2006, 05:12 PM
salaam,

sick???:? :? :? :?

wassalam

afriend
03-25-2006, 05:14 PM
salaam,

sick???:? :? :? :?

wassalam
Whoops...Sorry...My slang is terrible.

i meant cool/good/very good/Not as good as Sheikh Shuraim's (HA)

The Ruler
03-25-2006, 05:18 PM
The imam of East London Mosque reads soooooooo SICK!!! (as in cool)
hey i said xcept a few :happy: :)

afriend2
03-25-2006, 05:19 PM
salaam,

oh to avoid confusion bro we write it as "sik" lol.;D you got me worried there :uhwhat

yeah SS' voice is mashAllah wicked!!! :wub:

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2006, 05:19 PM
Whoops...Sorry...My slang is terrible.

i meant cool/good/very good/Not as good as Sheikh Shuraim's (HA)

not really bro, i heard him, the sheikh down at finsbury is betta :p lol, i wish i had sum1 like jibreen around here :(! WUD B IN DA MOSQUE 24/7 IF I DID!!

listenin to surah An-Nas and Al-Qaria by Ibrahim Al-Jibreen... how duz he manage to sound so beautiful.... :'( gets 2 u man...SUBHANALLAH!!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!

btw im downloadin ur recitations bro iqram, gwan n impress me lil bro :p

lol ;D

afriend
03-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Ammi hirbar post khorsi.......

So u can download it now inshallah.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2006, 05:54 PM
mashAllah bro but can u post a non-robotic version inshaAllah?

afriend
03-25-2006, 05:56 PM
Robotic?

My uncle's microfone is terrible.

i need to get a mic. I accidentally added effects.........Unnecesary effects...Of being inside a hall.....

But inshallah..Next time...It will be better....

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2006, 06:02 PM
Robotic?

My uncle's microfone is terrible.

i need to get a mic. I accidentally added effects.........Unnecesary effects...Of being inside a hall.....

But inshallah..Next time...It will be better....
LOL ic

i thot u took sum decs and dj'd it out lol kiddin

inshaAllah but still bro u sound like a true sheikh ;)

:sl: :)

afriend
03-25-2006, 06:13 PM
no...My voice is kinda messed up cos it's broken and I sound like som1 with a frog stuck in his throat..............

afriend2
03-25-2006, 07:39 PM
salaam,

alhamdulillah, i bet youve all got wicked reciting voices! :)

aw man, my teacher is coming round to my house tomorrow....so inshAllah i can improve mine! :) :happy: but i have to wake up early (the times changing innit) :'( lol

wassalam

afriend
03-25-2006, 07:41 PM
OH man!!

Clocks going forward 1 hour today innit?

OH MAN!!!!

Less sleep for me today........

afriend2
03-25-2006, 07:43 PM
salaam,

bhai lazy oiyoh nah!!! :rant: :giggling:
but yepo the clocks are changing.....

wassalam

afriend
03-25-2006, 07:50 PM
That means i have to go to hifz earlier tomorrow......

No rest for me.....

My weekDay:

wake up. (5:15)
School (8:30-3:45)
Work (as in workin for money)(3:50-4:35)
Madrassah (5:00-7:00)
Travel home(7:05-8:00)
Homework (8:10-8:45)
Internet(8:45-9:30)
Quran(9:30-10:15)
Inetrnet(10:15-10:45)

Any problems?
Madrasah

afriend2
03-25-2006, 07:55 PM
salaam,

aw bro! man your day is hectic but we all know you can do it! :happy: youre gonna be a great Sheikh innit, and inshAllah a mu'mineen! :) so just carry on with the awesome work and the NON-laziness! :happy: :brother:

wassalam

afriend
03-25-2006, 07:56 PM
LOL

Inshallah.

ammar laggi duaa khorioh!

I think I'm losing it at times...... :(

The Ruler
03-25-2006, 07:58 PM
LOL

Inshallah.

ammar laggi duaa khorioh!

I think I'm losing it at times...... :(
neva loose hope bro...neva loose hope...:) :)

lol....i sound lyk...i dunno :giggling: :giggling:

ur in ma duas :)

:sister:

afriend
03-25-2006, 07:59 PM
neva loose hope bro...neva loose hope...:) :)

lol....i sound lyk...i dunno :giggling: :giggling:

ur in ma duas :)

LOL

Jazakallah sis.

Reminds me of Star Wars.....Bad nattok!!!

The Ruler
03-25-2006, 08:00 PM
LOL

Jazakallah sis.

Reminds me of Star Wars.....Bad nattok!!!
:hmm: star wars aint dat bad :-\

afriend2
03-25-2006, 08:01 PM
salaam,

aw bhai, ame du'a khoram shobbor lagee inshAllah :)

haha sis Taggy sounds like shes from star wars?:?;D

wassalam

The Ruler
03-25-2006, 08:02 PM
haha sis Taggy sounds like shes from star wars?:?;D

wassalam
actually i dont really watch it but wen i do cant get off it :-\

afriend
03-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Only the Episode 3 and 2 wer rubbish....

They seriously spoiled it by not using the classical characters from the very first 1s (the last 1 in the episode)

I used to watch it aaaaaaages ago.

afriend2
03-25-2006, 08:04 PM
salaam,

ive only watched the first one and that was years ago! lol :) it just bores me to sleep now :rant: :(

wassalam

afriend
03-25-2006, 08:05 PM
salaam,

ive only watched the first one and that was years ago! lol :) it just bores me to sleep now :rant: :(

wassalam
Yeah.

The latest 1s have really lost the plot.

The Ruler
03-25-2006, 08:06 PM
da beginnings sumtimes r borin....but once i get da story, its soo hard 4 me to get off da couch :mad:....its bad, cuz sumtimes only cuz of dat, i leave prayer to da last minnute :mad:

afriend2
03-25-2006, 08:08 PM
salaam,

lol sis Taggy, you couch potato!:giggling: lol come round my house and you'll be working in the kitchen with me and then cleaning the house!!! ;D

no time for star wars! :rant: lol
wassalam

afriend
03-25-2006, 08:08 PM
da beginnings sumtimes r borin....but once i get da story, its soo hard 4 me to get off da couch :mad:....its bad, cuz sumtimes only cuz of dat, i leave prayer to da last minnute :mad:

That used to always happen to me.

But it was over PS2....Astaghfirullah i even left it's time and made it up in the next salah period.

But now...Looks at it...wasting away...It hasn't been touched in 3 months.....

3 MONTHS!!!

I haven't watched TV in 3 weeks.

The Ruler
03-25-2006, 08:14 PM
salaam,

lol sis Taggy, you couch potato!:giggling: lol come round my house and you'll be working in the kitchen with me and then cleaning the house!!! ;D

no time for star wars! :rant: lol
wassalam
cleanin up da house....:rollseyes oh no....pretend i aint der....:giggling:

format_quote Originally Posted by iky

3 MONTHS!!!

i no how hard it is...cuz i ws addicted to mine a few months ago...but no more ps2 n more video games now...:mad:....

afriend2
03-25-2006, 08:14 PM
salaam,

i really want to say this....

Taggy...youre my lil sis and you really are bubbly and cute! :wub: inshAllah you'll also have a great future in front of you in this dunya and in the next! :loving:

amar baby apa! :wub:

Iqram...you seem like such a hardworking brother! :) and just keep it up cos i know you'll go really far!

ame du'a khorram shobbor lagee! :loving:

that was slightly random...but i just had to get that message across! lol ;D
wassalam

The Ruler
03-25-2006, 08:16 PM
tumi atooo shundor sis....ur sooo shweeet :wub: :loving:

tk cr...:wub:

n u too will always b in ma duas :happy:

afriend
03-25-2006, 08:16 PM
Iqram...you seem like such a hardworking brother! and just keep it up cos i know you'll go really far!

ame du'a khorram shobbor lagee!

that was slightly random...but i just had to get that message across! lol
wassalam
Ohhh...That's brightened up my day.......

ar thumi ektah bhalla ar (don't know the word for caring) borro affa!

afriend2
03-25-2006, 08:21 PM
salaam
tumi atooo shundor sis....ur sooo shweeet :wub: :loving:

tk cr...:wub:

n u too will always b in ma duas :happy:

aw jazakAllah Taggy baby :statisfie :sister: youre making me blush!

Ohhh...That's brightened up my day.......

ar thumi ektah bhalla ar (don't know the word for caring) borro affa!
aw jazakAllah bro! :statisfie :brother:

you can both share my dinner with me....:happy:

wassalam

afriend
03-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Mmmm....That looks good......

I don't mind let's tuck in!

Bismillah *gulp*

LOL

afriend2
03-25-2006, 08:27 PM
salaam,

lol my sister made meat curry today and she forgot to add more water in and it was soo dry ;D but alhamdulillah still tasty with dahl! :wub:

you both do the cooking at home? ;)

wassalam

The Ruler
03-25-2006, 08:31 PM
nope but 4 da 1st tym in ma whole lyf i dun cookin at home 2 day :happy: ....n messed up da kitchen :X lol!

aint da cukin typ...i dont lyk messin wid raw food....but yum....ur food luks gr8 :happy: ....didnt v dinner yet...dont feel lyk it :heated: ...but will v to cuz am sooo hungry :rollseyes

afriend2
03-25-2006, 08:35 PM
salaam,

me and all my sisters have just eaten lots of nachos! ;D and on top of that my mum wants us to eat more food!!! :rant:

"tumdar olah lakhan oitai ne? *points to a charity advert and to a little cute malnourished child :wub::'(*

"nah ama, amdar tik asee. mashAllah amdar geseh khanee aseh ar amdar shob khai" :statisfie

none of us are seriously bad...but in rememberance can you all make supplications for those in need! :'(

wassalm

afriend
03-25-2006, 08:39 PM
LOL

That was jokes!!!!!

My mum duz that....she says:

"shukkur khor thor khanni aseh" meaning give thanks u have food, so basically she's forcin me to eat cos the poor 1 s don't have.

afriend2
03-25-2006, 08:53 PM
salaam,

lol mums hey!!! theyre mega smart and sly innit :giggling: :)

:) ive just found out im going to birmingham next week! cant wait til the holidays! :wub:

wassalam

afriend
03-25-2006, 09:12 PM
LOL

They sure are.....

Well, enjoy urself in Birmingham.......My Aunty lives there.

The Ruler
03-25-2006, 09:52 PM
awww!! i used to liv der....n i had to move ere in stupid old readin :grumbling ....

wich place u visitin sis :?...jus out of interest :statisfie

ishkabab
03-26-2006, 01:37 AM
man sometimes it sucks i dont know the places u guys be talkin about...

Safa
03-26-2006, 02:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ishkabab
man sometimes it sucks i dont know the places u guys be talkin about...
You and me both :giggling:

Ami shudho east london shunechi because amar khala thake okhane.

About the food, a phrase I hear often, "bashay ato khawa thake tarporeo tomra kichui khao na, hajar hajar manush na khay mara jache ar tomra akhane khawa noshto koro!"

afriend
03-26-2006, 11:05 AM
About the food, a phrase I hear often, "bashay ato khawa thake tarporeo tomra kichui khao na, hajar hajar manush na khay mara jache ar tomra akhane khawa noshto koro!"
That's something i've heard before.....LOL

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 02:54 PM
no...My voice is kinda messed up cos it's broken and I sound like som1 with a frog stuck in his throat..............
haha, u lil modest bhai!!! ;D

naa serious bro if u hear me u'd jump out da window lol i need to seriously improve ma tajweed. I feel like sum weirdo nex 2 ma friends, the way they recite ar-rahman WALLAHI sounds TOO BEAUTIFUL, and den i step up like... a boy wat u tryin? lol

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 02:59 PM
That used to always happen to me.

But it was over PS2....Astaghfirullah i even left it's time and made it up in the next salah period.

3 MONTHS!!!

welcome to my world danielson LOL

seriously tho musik aint been touched for cant rememba how long, TV, its been 2 months, games... cant rememba how long lol.
Man i feel bura, im 18 and givin up on entertainment already, inshaAllah the devil wont suk me bak into indulging in meaningless activities.

Plz pray 4 me ...... i need it a lot

:sl: :)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 03:01 PM
man looks like every1s been havin pure jokes an im stuk in the mosque or doin work.... im left out :'( :offended: !!!!

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 04:27 PM
rnt u pr4se :? ^ changed ur name recently :?

wats da nxt topic we talk bout den :rollseyes :?

am soo borred :uhwhat :uhwhat ....dunno wat to do :( :(

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 04:54 PM
rnt u pr4se :? ^ changed ur name recently :?

wats da nxt topic we talk bout den :rollseyes :?

am soo borred :uhwhat :uhwhat ....dunno wat to do :( :(

^ I kno wat u can do, first pray/read da quran! den giv ur mum a hug n let her kno how much she means 2 u (wait 4 it)

den go pik on any lil bro/sis u got n wen ur mum comes to tellin some1 off it'll b the younger one due to the earlier hug

good luck :thumbs_up

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 04:56 PM
GIV MA MUM A HUG?!?!?!

shed probly fink iv gone bonkers :rollseyes ....n pikin on ma lil ones?...been doin dat since mornin :rollseyes....n dont care if its ma fault anyway :)...cuz i no i aint gonna get beaten up innit :okay:...not anymore :)

M H Kahn
03-26-2006, 05:18 PM
:sl
kita kobar everyone?? (i don't really speak lyk dat) balani? my language is okay, i was born in london neva been back home!! soo i don't really know da standard bengali( our bruv and sis speak in dhaka)!
"Kita khabar" is Sylheti Bangla meaning " How are you?"

M H Kahn
03-26-2006, 05:19 PM
"balani?"...............means " are you ok?"

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M H Kahn
"balani?"...............means " are you ok?"
yesssssssssssss.....nnnn :? :? :?

M H Kahn
03-26-2006, 05:26 PM
yesssssssssssss.....nnnn :? :? :?

How do you know the local dialect of Sylhet area of Bangladesh? Can you translate:"Apne khai jhara?" ?

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 05:28 PM
How do you know the local dialect of Sylhet area of Bangladesh? Can you translate:"Apne khai jhara?" ?
dat is sort of in sylhety dialect innit :?

cuz in dhaka it goes "apne kothai jachen?" :?

M H Kahn
03-26-2006, 05:36 PM
:sl: bhai and bhoon?

my question to all is are u all syhleti?? or dhakai??:okay:

can everybody, say something in bengali so each other can help to improve our langauge!!

:w: ;D
Are you a Sylheti Londoni Maia?

M H Kahn
03-26-2006, 05:38 PM
dat is sort of in sylhety dialect innit :?

cuz in dhaka it goes "apne kothai jachen?" :?

Exactly so. What do you mean " Hukun chalan khaichani" ?

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Are you a Sylheti Londoni Maia?
nope am 4m a ifferent place in bangladesh n liv in Reading, Berkshire :-\...am a loner ere :(

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Exactly so. What do you mean " Hukun chalan khaichani" ?
huh :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

afriend2
03-26-2006, 07:48 PM
salaam,

lol....what is everyones favourite and worse bit about bengali culture?:?

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 07:54 PM
salaam

the fact that it exists

wasalaam

;D

afriend2
03-26-2006, 07:55 PM
salaam,

true true brother ;D lol

i have so many things against it...especially the so-called "traditions" that go against Islam. :rant::heated:

wassalam

Musaafirah
03-26-2006, 07:56 PM
the tradition of HAVIN to eat hutki shira and the fact that all the ol' peepz eat guwa! [S]LOL![/S]

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hijabi_19
the tradition of HAVIN to eat hutki shira and the fact that all the ol' peepz eat guwa! [S]LOL![/S]

hahaha, i rememba the first time eeeeva that i tried hutki!! hears wat hap:

innocent me: wow whats that strong smell aunty
aunty: oh its a delicious fish curry, wanna try?
innocent me: but it smells worser then ur feet!
aunty: Dont let the smell deprive you of the test lil one.

2 months later

innocent me: where am i aunty?
aunty: in the hospitol, im sry for makin u eat that BaTiZa!!!!!!!!!

:offended:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 08:00 PM
ok the above ^^ may hav been a lil exegerated but i did faint afta havin marmite lol

afriend2
03-26-2006, 08:00 PM
salaam,

i love my hutki!!! :wub: it may smell bad, but me and my family scoff it down! alhamdulillah! :)

aw man guwah is gross!!! makes your teeth go red....:rant:

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 08:01 PM
^ i love guwa, hate hutki, haha id rather hav my teeth go red then eat stinkin fossil fish!!!!

afriend2
03-26-2006, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
ok the above ^^ may hav been a lil exegerated but i did faint afta havin marmite lol

salaam
a lil exaggeration?:? :giggling:

marmite is nice too! :happy:

wassalam

Musaafirah
03-26-2006, 08:02 PM
i've started eatin guwa..here'z why..
my nani is bout 70...doesnt eat guwa
my dadi is bout same age..eatz guwa
nani has no teeth..
dadi has all teeth! [MOUSE]LOL![/MOUSE]
and i actually like hidol satni..but its WELL ZAAAAAAAAAAL!! :grumbling

afriend2
03-26-2006, 08:02 PM
^ i love guwa, hate hutki, haha id rather hav my teeth go red then eat stinkin fossil fish!!!!

salaam,

apne pagal ne? :hiding: hutki mozzah!!! :happy: guwah ame balah fai nah, daht lal oi zai!!! :grumbling

wassalam

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 08:03 PM
sumtyms bengali ppl after dey enter sum1s house n c dem eatin dey go...ur eatin so i cudnt giv salam :?

afriend2
03-26-2006, 08:04 PM
nani has no teeth..
salaam,

lol my gran used to have it and she hardly had any teeth at all!!! :offended: ;D :okay:

man the spicier the better! :) i am going to have serious problems when im older innit! :rollseyes :giggling:

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 08:04 PM
nani has no teeth..
LOL I NEVA THOT ABOUT IT THAT WAY!!!!

100% same wiv my nani n dadi! Dadi had fake teeth which she use to try scare me wiv n nani used to brush her teeth 24/7 and munch on guwa quite a bit haha.

man i think i'll eat guwa sum more now

*runs to get guwa*

*takes too much and has his mum chase him wiv a sandel* ;D

Musaafirah
03-26-2006, 08:06 PM
LOL I NEVA THOT ABOUT IT THAT WAY!!!!

100% same wiv my nani n dadi! Dadi had fake teeth which she use to try scare me wiv n nani used to brush her teeth 24/7 and munch on guwa quite a bit haha.

man i think i'll eat guwa sum more now

*runs to get guwa*

*takes too much and has his mum chase him wiv a sandel* ;D

HAHA..why she gonna hit u wid a sandal? u surely cant have nicked all her guwa?! :? lol!

afriend2
03-26-2006, 08:06 PM
salaam,

bhai is talking about guwa! haha ;D way to go aunty!!! :playing: ;D hitting people with sandals is my hobby!

Taggy baby --- amar photo dekhso ne?

wassalam

Musaafirah
03-26-2006, 08:08 PM
salaam,

bhai is talking about guwa! haha ;D way to go aunty!!! :playing: ;D hitting people with sandals is my hobby!

wassalam
i'm an aunty now?
yaa..ami oto bura ni? :-\

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 08:08 PM
HAHA..why she gonna hit u wid a sandal? u surely cant have nicked all her guwa?! :? lol!
lol dis is wat she says:

AMI SHOB SHOME KHATI AR TUI SHARA KHAYLAS, TUI KHATYA DEKH!!

i go:

Ji aiccha amma ami khatya khaimo ne

*goes to the guwa bowl and sly'ly puts a whole gua inside his mouth as he cant cut guwa*

*mum chases him wiv sandels for the second time*

LOL ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 08:09 PM
salaam,

wassalam
lol if only u knew the amount of sandals i been hit wiv and the amount of latti's that have been broken upon hittin me, but im an angel now compared to b4... lol... ok thats exagerated haha ;D

Musaafirah
03-26-2006, 08:09 PM
lol dis is wat she says:

AMI SHOB SHOME KHATI AR TUI SHARA KHAYLAS, TUI KHATYA DEKH!!

i go:

Ji aiccha amma ami khatya khaimo ne

*goes to the guwa bowl and sly'ly puts a whole gua inside his mouth as he cant cut guwa*

*mum chases him wiv sandels for the second time*

LOL ;D

U JOKA!
i cant cut guwa either..i have one part..and the rest ends up evrywhere else..THEY FLY I TELL THEE THEY FLY! :X

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 08:10 PM
i didnt no u guys wer talkin bout hutki aka shutki....lol ;D ;D ;D

yuk!! dat fish stinks baaaaddd!! :heated: ma mum lyks it but she wudnt dare get em home cuz da rest of da family membas r gonna faint :rollseyes she only used to enjoy em wen we wer invited to sum selhety ppl's house, now she misses dat torkary cuz der aint any sylhety ppl round ere :( :(

afriend2
03-26-2006, 08:11 PM
i'm an aunty now?
yaa..ami oto bura ni? :-\
salaam,

ji nah apa, apne bura nah! :) :sister:

i was talking about Abd'Majid's mum! lol:statisfie :happy:

lol bhai, i can cut guwa but sometimes pieces fling into my eye! :hiding: :offended:

wassalam

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 08:12 PM
and the rest ends up evrywhere else..THEY FLY I TELL THEE THEY FLY! :X
same ere! ma m8 lyks to cut em....n ma mum goes dat she can cut well...id say dat too....cuz she has dem day n nyt :rollseyes....n er wen i go for sleepova, we party at nyt wid guwa n orange juice :rollseyes

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 08:12 PM
U JOKA!
i cant cut guwa either..i have one part..and the rest ends up evrywhere else..THEY FLY I TELL THEE THEY FLY! :X
haha ;D

ye i kno wat u mean there like nails LOL but still the most i wud do is cut em in half lol

afriend2
03-26-2006, 08:13 PM
salaam,

do people like betal leaf (pan) here? :?

wassalam

Musaafirah
03-26-2006, 08:13 PM
same ere! ma m8 lyks to cut em....n ma mum goes dat she can cut well...id say dat too....cuz she has dem day n nyt :rollseyes....n er wen i go for sleepova, we party at nyt wid guwa n orange juice :rollseyes

guwa and orange juice u'll hav multicoloured teeth i tell thee! :)

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 08:15 PM
she dnt listen :rollseyes

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 08:16 PM
salaam,

ji nah apa, apne bura nah! :) :sister:

i was talking about Abd'Majid's mum! lol:statisfie :happy:

lol bhai, i can cut guwa but sometimes pieces fling into my eye! :hiding: :offended:

wassalam
its betta den havin nails flung into ur eyes lol, im pure messy, wen eva i help mum cook i get curry flung at ma eyes, ma mums like HOW DO U MANAGE TO GET THE KITCHEN SO DIRTY??

*chases me wiv a sandel again :offended: *

;D

ok is that gettn old lol?

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 08:16 PM
nope....did u post it in da sistas section :?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 08:17 PM
lol naa its close enuff to one color, i brush my teeth afta i hav guwa anyway so my teeth they SHIIIIINE!!!! lol.... i really hav to stop exageratin ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 08:18 PM
salaam,

do people like betal leaf (pan) here? :?

wassalam

the question is do people kno wat that is?

and the answer is.... no :statisfie

lol ita kita boyn?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2006, 08:19 PM
OMG THE TIME!! GOTTA RUN 2 MOSQUE, U GUYS MADE ME LOSE TRAK!!! SUBHANALLAH!!!

SALAM!!!!!!

Musaafirah
03-26-2006, 08:21 PM
the question is do people kno wat that is?

and the answer is.... no :statisfie

lol ita kita boyn?

fine..sylheti pronunciation..fan! fan shubari? ring ne bellz?
i eat fan a lot now! its the juice from fan that strengthens ur teeth apparently..dunno if thatz jus an old wives tale but my dadi and my dad hav all their teeth like this => :D

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 08:24 PM
lol....wen we went to bangladesh i rememba ma grandad makin us eat paan...we had it only cuz i luv da red colour it makes ur lips. :happy:

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 08:25 PM
OMG THE TIME!! GOTTA RUN 2 MOSQUE, U GUYS MADE ME LOSE TRAK!!! SUBHANALLAH!!!

SALAM!!!!!!

u still vnt gone offline tho :? :confused:

Helena
03-26-2006, 08:26 PM

ya allah i missed alot..........:? mazed u changed ur nme to abd majid.........mmmmm.................hw cum?;D

so whats da nxt topic? ami shokol re join kortam inshalah!

:w: :okay:

Musaafirah
03-26-2006, 08:30 PM

ya allah i missed alot..........:? mazed u changed ur nme to abd majid.........mmmmm.................hw cum?;D

so whats da nxt topic? ami shokol re join kortam inshalah!

:sl: sis!
i thought he was pr4se befor? :?
newayz we're talkin bout likes an dislikes of bein a bengali i think..ad so far the topic is of shutki and pan shubari :giggling:

Helena
03-26-2006, 08:34 PM

interesting topic.................dats wot i can think of soo far............... so were r u frm sis?

can we chnage the topic....... but to wot? or we cn still carry on!

Helena
03-26-2006, 08:54 PM

wots wrong wid all da bengalis 2day?...............................wen i enter evryone seems to disappear....................:rant: am jus curious whers bro metsud? is he still ghusha coz of wt happened on fri?........................ coz he hasnt been online.................... am i jus being a boro affa?......................worried about everyone..................................:?

beta go offline aswell............................................ .......................don't wana talk by my self! hpe sumone gets back to me inshalah!

afriend
03-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Bro MST only comes online on Weekdays.

And.........What is happening to all the bangalis?

Why do we always dissapear?

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 09:32 PM
^^ i was thinkin da same thing....n now u v gone too aye?

am goin too now...its wayyy past 10...bed time...skool to moro :( :(

anuda week of torture :( :(

tk cr :brother: & :sister: :rose:

sis tAg

afriend
03-26-2006, 09:39 PM
LOL

Good luck at work(torture)/educational(mental) insitutions.

Make sure u don't work too hard :)

LOL

Kidding, Take care.

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 09:42 PM
dnt feel lyk leavin da forum yet tho :heated: :rollseyes

afriend
03-26-2006, 09:43 PM
This forum is just way too addictive.

I'm going to have to hang up on my internet connection 2 weeks from now......

SATs exams are drawing ever so close now......and I don't even give a *CENSORED*

The Ruler
03-26-2006, 09:45 PM
i got mocks after da holidays....n i also got loads of h/w c/w to do...:(....gonna make a timetable n try ma best to follow it....n i seriously gotta lay off da forum for a few days :heated: :rollseyes

afriend
03-26-2006, 09:49 PM
The best and only way it works for me is 2 ask som1 (most likely my Administrator/uncle) to set a temporary password and not tell me it...That way I definately wont come back.

Then straight afta exams. 24/7 PC time!!!!

BTW, Timetables are very tough to follow.

Good luck in ur mocks! :)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2006, 09:31 AM
The best and only way it works for me is 2 ask som1 (most likely my Administrator/uncle) to set a temporary password and not tell me it...That way I definately wont come back.

Then straight afta exams. 24/7 PC time!!!!

BTW, Timetables are very tough to follow.

Good luck in ur mocks! :)
lol ye i laughed NICELY at ur timetable! NICELY BRO!
Thinkin wat kinda bengali can follow a timetable? The amount of unexpected guests we get is LIKE WAT DA?! one leaves another comes and u cant jus ditch em for ur timetable or they'll call a selfish b****r LOL (bengali swear words aint nice)

btw SIS HELENA jus makin sure u read lol, i neva sign out so it shows im online but i alt+f4 lol and i had to jet to mosque so i cudnt answer ur qestion, sry affa. Newayz i changed ma name coz Allah is called the Praiseworthy and i didnt feel right havin such a name as Pr4sE afta hearin dat lol, so im Abd'Majid, Slave of the Praiseworthy ;D!!!!

well peace all, it was very nice chattin 2 maself

M H Kahn
03-27-2006, 09:38 AM
lol ye i laughed NICELY at ur timetable! NICELY BRO!

jus makin sure u read lol, i neva sign out so it shows im online but i alt+f4 lol and i had to jet to mosque so i cudnt answer ur qestion, sry affa.
What do you mean by 'affa'?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2006, 09:41 AM
What do you mean by 'affa'?
big sister

M H Kahn
03-27-2006, 09:50 AM
big sister

This means "Apa" to signify a "Barho Bon", that is, an older cousin or an elder sister?

MetSudaisTwice
03-27-2006, 10:30 AM
asalam-u-alaikum wa rahmah tullahi wa barakatuh *SS Style*
tumda shob kemon aso? i hope you are all fine, where are you all? lol
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2006, 10:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
asalam-u-alaikum wa rahmah tullahi wa barakatuh *SS Style*
tumda shob kemon aso? i hope you are all fine, where are you all? lol
wasalam

lol bro had to go out of my office so aint postin as much but am about to head bak, afk for 20 mins ;D lol

MetSudaisTwice
03-27-2006, 10:32 AM
salam
lol mashallah
e tumar nam ni ohon?
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
03-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Ammi thu balu assi! Afnara shub balu nee? Khu thu dhin lagee ee nu aya matthi see na! Just Joking, posted on Saturday and on Sunday, I didn't go on the computer! Anyways, ammi thu hutha alada threads and opics dekhram, dekhram karun khunu issues asse nee that ammi kuchu koytha farmu!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

MetSudaisTwice
03-27-2006, 10:54 AM
salam
khew desho banoful ar london fried chicken geso ni? mashallah zeh mozza
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
03-27-2006, 10:58 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Ee khutha thu ammi bustha farsena! Bhai metsudaitwice afne English na aru thura shuddu Banglai lekhaitha farbai nee?

Ar ee khanir khutha nee?

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

MetSudaisTwice
03-27-2006, 11:00 AM
salam
lol i said:
anyone went to banoful and london fried chicken in desh? mashallah very tasty
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
03-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Ooohhh! :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Maf kurya dhi ben ammi thu bustha farse na! Jee na Bhai metsudaistwice ammi thu gesee na banoful but ammi khaisi London fried chicken (HALAL, of course!) when ammi amar buru sasazi'r ghuru gese!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2006, 12:10 PM
ji oi baisab ita onku amar naam :)

Qurratul Ayn
03-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Oh, yes! Afnar naam budlaisu Bhai Pr4se ar ekhun Abd'Majid ar ammi zansena! Well Mashallah Ta'ala, shundur naam ar zeze budlaisu monukoy bala beeshoy lagee!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

M H Kahn
03-27-2006, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakirah
Assalamu Alaikum

Ooohhh! :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Maf kurya dhi ben ammi thu bustha farse na! Jee na Bhai metsudaistwice ammi thu gesee na banoful but ammi khaisi London fried chicken (HALAL, of course!) when ammi amar buru sasazi'r ghuru gese!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah
Apne murgi biran kheyechen? Kemon maja hayeche?

MetSudaisTwice
03-27-2006, 12:13 PM
salam
lol mashallah, e tumar hasa nam ni? ami bodlai tam ni amr nam?
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
03-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Bhai M H Kahn, bakka age kaychi ar monu puren na muza hoyse nee na thu muza oysena!

Maf kurya dhi ben monu kurta farram na!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Apne Bhai metsudaistwice re zhikan tain monukoy khaisoin!

MetSudaisTwice
03-27-2006, 12:17 PM
salam
lol ami murgi biran khaisi, kub mozza kinto its too dry
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2006, 12:19 PM
salam
lol mashallah, e tumar hasa nam ni? ami bodlai tam ni amr nam?
wasalam
lol baisab afnar iccha, ie amar hasa naam nai :(, amar hasa naam beshi bangali, ami zudin fartam amar hasa naam:

Mazed ---> Abdul Majid manaydilam ne

Qurratul Ayn
03-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Bhai metsudaistwice, afnar iccha zezin afne afnar naam budlaitaisain, Inshallah Ta'ala amra khew ee Forum kuchu khoytam nay!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

Qurratul Ayn
03-27-2006, 12:21 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

So, Bhai Abd'Majid afnar naam Abd'Majid nee na Mazed? Amme thu confused oygisee!

Maf kurya dhi ben.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

MetSudaisTwice
03-27-2006, 12:21 PM
salam
ami inshalah umrah badeh bodlai mu, ami rakh mu metshuraim2006
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
03-27-2006, 12:23 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Apnar iccha Bhai metsudaistwice! Ar bakka bala naam Mashallah Ta'ala. Ar apnar Umrah Inshallah Ta'ala bala hoya kur yu ar Allah Ta'ala mantha.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

MetSudaisTwice
03-27-2006, 12:24 PM
salam
ameen sis wa akhiru da wana anil hamdulillahi rabbil alameen
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
03-27-2006, 12:25 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Ammi ee prosnu shub Bhaiyain ar Bhoinain re zikaytam say ar hibbar post kurmu. Afnara shub amar Bangla bustha par chu? Parsoinnee? Karun buzza zar bakka Bhaiyain ar Bhoinain amar lekha bustha faroin na!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Please tell me straight and directly if my Bangla confuses you or you can not understand it!

Helena
03-27-2006, 12:26 PM

nice to see ur back metsud....... hws things?

wheres mazed or abd majid.............................:?

am at uni, going to da lesson in 10 mins time..... so fill me wid all da info............ wot u been up 2?

anyone watched briklane on bbc2??????

:w: ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2006, 12:27 PM
^ lol boyn :)

nothin much been hapnin, jus talkin bout name changin n stuff, lol i been goin around my workplace sayin the first persons to eva shave were gays LOL its been jokes

MetSudaisTwice
03-27-2006, 12:27 PM
salam
ji na afa shakirah ami shobta buzram
jazakallah sis helena ami bala asi, tumar khobor kita?
abul majid post korba v soon inshallah
wasalam

Helena
03-27-2006, 12:30 PM
^ lol boyn :)

nothin much been hapnin, jus talkin bout name changin n stuff, lol i been goin around my workplace sayin the first persons to eva shave were gays LOL its been jokes

lol............................:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: proper jokers! well has anybody seen bricklane on bbc2? hpe sumone knows wt am talking about?

Helena
03-27-2006, 12:31 PM
salam
ji na afa shakirah ami shobta buzram
jazakallah sis helena ami bala asi, tumar khobor kita?
abul majid post korba v soon inshallah
wasalam

ami balo assi. ekon ami jaimu amar lesson! am tired........ need to pray and go to da lesson................................ am running late.................. y am so addictive toward this thread???????;D

:w: :thankyou:

MetSudaisTwice
03-27-2006, 12:32 PM
salam
ji naa sis, khun di asil bricklane t.v? saturaday ami zeh bala lecture aslam masjid o
ar aisku keh fajr forai seh makkah?
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2006, 12:32 PM
^ sry aint sure, fill us in, aint been watchin TV too busy these days lol

Helena
03-27-2006, 12:34 PM

alrite bros................................... i'll fill da info later inshalah!!! man am late......................... need to get off line............................... remind me about this if i forget!

:okay:

MetSudaisTwice
03-27-2006, 12:34 PM
salam
lol inshallah sis, ami zantam sai
ar aisku keh fajr forai seh makkah?
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2006, 12:36 PM
ami briklane mosque akhta akhta zai!! lol wanted to hear about it quite badly, the suspence!!! lol

MetSudaisTwice
03-27-2006, 12:38 PM
salam
lol bro, fasbir sabran jameela
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2006, 12:39 PM
^ sheikh sheikh sheikh sheikh sheikh sheikh wiiise sheikh

;D

lol

MetSudaisTwice
03-27-2006, 12:40 PM
salam
:statisfie
bro aisku keh fajr foraiseh makkah?
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2006, 12:47 PM
salam
:statisfie
bro aisku keh fajr foraiseh makkah?
wasalam
zanina bai, normally ami utya khali dowri so i dont really notice lol

Sis786
03-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Effel ??

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2006, 04:01 PM
tumi bangali ni? ^^^

Sis786
03-27-2006, 04:32 PM
You just said i aint Benglai WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO I understand and IM SURE YOU AINT BENGALI BEACUASE I SAID "APPLE" AND YOU DIDNT KNOW!!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-27-2006, 04:34 PM
effel = WAT????? lol THAT AINT EVEN A WORD!!

aifol = apple

tumi bangali ni = are you bengali!!!

lol u poor sis :p

The Ruler
03-27-2006, 07:32 PM
aifol = apple
dnt u guys say 'affel' < das wat i heard form ova ppl hu r sylhetis :-\ :-\

Helena
03-27-2006, 07:45 PM

im back.................................but were are u guys????????:(

Now i'll discuss wot xctly bricklane was about.............................. basically it was about how diff ppl appraoched the place.....e.g the heugonets entered first, then the jewish ppl..................but they were eventually kicked out by protesting.................................... and we bengali rule the place................... whose gna be nxt i wonder??????:? :?

well it showd hw benglis came from back hme to earn money here........... worked in tailoring and even wimpy. were shofikul was first asain to wrk there! white ladies became attracted to him:? ....................................... maybe coz he was the first asian or sumting.................... he married her converted to islam.......................................... alhamdulilah........ but da prob is shes not practising, thinks that wearing the hijab and covering up is very extreme thing to do....................

nxt showed a drama based on bengali ppl.......... its such a true event............funny but true........................... hw a married man goes back home and remarries again bringing a wife to london(pregnant)....... guess hw old he is???? ya allah 50/60 yrs old marrying 20 yr old girl! the family are shocked................................ the only reason he gives is dat....... his first wife in not serving him properly, not obeying his order......( giving crap views) which was against islam not taking the wifes premission before marrying her.............. at the end she leaves him wid her kids..................... wen he tries to stop his son................ he replies him back saying................i know shes a hot bird, but gota leave wid my mum......

So wot u think?????? is it true????? soo many bengali men do that, i have heard it, seen it....................... for wot reason, shes not gud enough,,,,, not serving me properly..... blah blah blah................... i hate when men do that? do they have to marry many times?????? and not even a gud reason......astagfirula!!

well bro mazed and metsud you have been waiting for this????? come on give me sum views inshalah! oh were not even online....... make sure u read it!

The Ruler
03-27-2006, 07:52 PM
wow!! soo many punctuation!! lol ;D ...

neways...yeh iv seen bengalis do dat....its so down ryt stupid :heated:...

da women too...dey act so nice n wear hijab wen der hsbands a mullah...but den after divorce, dey jus change to nofin on der heads :heated: ...astaghfirullah...:heated: its common between bengalis in dis country only tho...i fink so anyway...:offended: ma dad changed sooo much after cumin ere....n i tell ya it wasnt 4 gd :heated: :heated: :offended:

Helena
03-27-2006, 07:58 PM

u like da puctuation?............................. i lyk it!

true............ y wt happend to ur dad? has he changed dramtically??

Listen gotta go........ gna have my dinner........... am having chicken curry..... bhuna meat............prawn wid mula.................... i'll get bk to u!

The Ruler
03-27-2006, 08:02 PM
u like da puctuation?............................. i lyk it!
its nice...but...wow!! i mean its jus soo different :happy: :happy:

ma dad....well he jus started treatin us so differently l8ly....n also if anyfin eva cums up...he usually says dat hes gonna marry again....usually as a joke...but i mean we r der, n well i dont lyk it....it makes me feel uncomfortable :offended:...das wat sumtyms makes me h8 him :offended:

The Ruler
03-27-2006, 09:32 PM
evry1s gone :offended: :offended: :offended:

M H Kahn
03-27-2006, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakirah
Assalamu Alaikum

Bhai metsudaistwice, afnar iccha zezin afne afnar naam budlaitaisain, Inshallah Ta'ala amra khew ee Forum kuchu khoytam nay!
Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah
Assalamu Alaikum
In the name of Bangla, you all are practising local dialect of Sylhet area. Don't you know standard Bangla?

M H Kahn
03-27-2006, 11:10 PM
It seems most of you belong to Sylhet, an area infested by prophet worshippers and grave worshippers. Why don't you work to convert these mushrik Muslims to true Muslims? Sylheti Mollahs in the UK earn lots of money by selling taweez. But there is a Hadith that one, who ties a taweez, commits a shirk. I think this is because he believes that the taweez controls Allah's action; otherwise why should you use it while there is no material in it to act upon your body?

Sis786
03-28-2006, 07:56 AM
effel = WAT????? lol THAT AINT EVEN A WORD!!

aifol = apple

tumi bangali ni = are you bengali!!!

lol u poor sis :p

Hey that was just a spelling mistake! and I knew you said are you bengali i was just checking you knew bengali..... :? :?

Qurratul Ayn
03-28-2006, 08:08 AM
It seems most of you belong to Sylhet, an area infested by prophet worshippers and grave worshippers. Why don't you work to convert these mushrik Muslims to true Muslims? Sylheti Mollahs in the UK earn lots of money by selling taweez. But there is a Hadith that one, who ties a taweez, commits a shirk. I think this is because he believes that the taweez controls Allah's action; otherwise why should you use it while there is no material in it to act upon your body?
Assalamu Alaikum

Brother M H Kahn, we don't always go to Bangladesh as Inshallah Ta'ala, many of us go to school, university or college and we may soon start a career or life here, so we can't go there and make drastic decisions.

Are you Dhakaiye? And that word "infested " I highlighted is too harsh and not ALL people are grave worshippers and prophet worshippers, the majotiry of Muslims living in Bangladesh worship ONLY Allah Ta'ala but also give respects and Salaam to our Prophet (pbuh).

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Forgive me if I sound too harsh but I cannot sit and read whaht you have written and not reply to it.

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 08:59 AM
salam
lol sis helena, its ami zan si na e desho bangali manush ita khoroin
lol sis786 bangla matta farsoin na
ar sis helena ami oyo prawn ar mula di khai si
wasalam

Sis786
03-28-2006, 11:46 AM
lol sis786 bangla matta farsoin na
ar wasalam
You said Sis786 i dont think your bengali! WELL I THINK YOUR WRONG AND WAT PROOF THAT YOU ARE??LOL

My dad has sooo many Bengali friends Mashallah my area is mixed and our communties do get on and my DAD knows bengali soo i consider myself Bengali through him!!

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 11:51 AM
salam
ok, sis786, first you got the translation completly wrong and upside down, so i guess you don't know the language, but inshallah with a LOT of help you will learn
wasalam

Sis786
03-28-2006, 12:25 PM
salam
ok, sis786, first you got the translation completly wrong and upside down, so i guess you don't know the language, but inshallah with a LOT of help you will learn
wasalam
So i take it im up for free tutoring lessons ...well first thing first how do i say "Can i have this for free"

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 12:27 PM
salam
ami ogu nitam far mu ni ana foysha di? can i take this for free/ without any money?
wasalam

Sis786
03-28-2006, 12:42 PM
Jazakallah for that now.... i need to go back to that Bengali gold shop!!

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 12:44 PM
salam
lol be expected to be dashed out by the benglai shop keepers lol
wasalam

Sis786
03-28-2006, 12:47 PM
salam
lol be expected to be dashed out by the benglai shop keepers lol
wasalam
LOL DASHED!! aint heard that word for years lol...No they nice brothers and im sure now that they know im Benagli they will be more nicer...

Ok well how do i say "Thats not funny"

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 12:47 PM
salam
egu ashi khota nai: that isnt funny
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 01:05 PM
tumi ekh botla ferot = that aint funny ;D

:thumbs_up ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 01:09 PM
its nice...but...wow!! i mean its jus soo different :happy: :happy:

ma dad....well he jus started treatin us so differently l8ly....n also if anyfin eva cums up...he usually says dat hes gonna marry again....usually as a joke...but i mean we r der, n well i dont lyk it....it makes me feel uncomfortable :offended:...das wat sumtyms makes me h8 him :offended:

every bengali goes thru dis, i went thru dis, it'll pass, hav sabr and treat ur dad so nice that he decides to change his ways inshaALlah.

Trust me sis i went thru hell while i was young, things are better now Alhamdullilah

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 01:59 PM
tumi ekh botla ferot = that aint funny ;D

:thumbs_up ;D
salam
lol bro, bohot shundor reply diso
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 02:01 PM
salam
lol bro, bohot shundor reply diso
wasalam
zani amar bangali beshi bala LOL (if my sis was here she wud chase me wid a sandel) lol ;D

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-28-2006, 02:02 PM
akhee MST, are you still not posting on the imaams of the haramain thread?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 02:04 PM
^ aint seen u round 4 time sis :sl: :)

naa he dont like that thread nemore... i hope he gets bak into one day tho, use to be better wid him

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-28-2006, 02:05 PM
oh... ok
yeah... i've had a few problems:(

Sis786
03-28-2006, 02:17 PM
Yeah he will Inshallah that thread was made up my MST he knows wat hes talking about

and Abd Majid did u call me a "FAt PERROT"

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 02:41 PM
salam
ji na ami ar imam of haram thread zaitam nai, ar e thread o ohon aro bala amar sara
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 02:53 PM
^ ji naa, ie thread shoman nai, ami ar zaitam bala fayna, ami minaz ar muezzin ar balafayna eiva lol :p

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
Yeah he will Inshallah that thread was made up my MST he knows wat hes talking about

and Abd Majid did u call me a "FAt PERROT"
a wat? fat parrot? wen? wat???? :? :?

;D

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 02:54 PM
salam
bro tumi zow imam haram thread, amar zeta oyseh, elaygi zai u na, tumi zow o thread o
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 02:56 PM
zayte iccha oile zaymune inshaAllah, naa manle to zaytam nay emne oh :p

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 02:58 PM
salam
acha sheikh kinto zai yo thread o, ar tumi bangla thread o amar koyta farbai kher salah forai seh inshallah
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 03:02 PM
salam
acha sheikh kinto zai yo thread o, ar tumi bangla thread o amar koyta farbai kher salah forai seh inshallah
wasalam
lol inshaAllah sheikh :)

afriend2
03-28-2006, 03:05 PM
salam
lol i said:
anyone went to banoful and london fried chicken in desh? mashallah very tasty
wasalam
salaam,

:heated: ergh theres a LFC near where i live in Syhlet and eeeww :offended: its nothing like the PFCs here cos we actually have chicken and NOT JUST BONES!!! :rant: :grumbling

now MEHFIL is my favourite place to go and eat in desh! zer mozah khanee! :statisfie
wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 03:06 PM
salam
there was only one LFC, it was near amborkhana which was near my house
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 03:07 PM
deshor khota matla ami insha khormU!!!!!!

gesi na ebu'o....:heated:

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 03:10 PM
salam
desh zeh bala, khali gorrom ar ice cream khai tai ar tumar bai ar boin asoin desh, wow zeh bala
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 03:14 PM
^^^^^ :heated:

lol ami desho zaitam nai... mono khoi biya khorbar lagi ekhbar :statisfie

otherwise i'd prefer to go umrah/hajj :)

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 03:17 PM
salam
ar zeh shomoy bhai majid zaibah, e shomoy tain biya khorbah inshallah, ami aitam farmu ni? ami bisht ar rumal findmu neh
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 03:20 PM
^ LOOOL!!! DOOOOOOONG!!!!!

naa ami prefer khormu london furi ze islam shomonde amar loge shobta discuss khorta farbo oile amma saile ami desho biya khormu inshaAllah ar inshaAllah tumi aybay :)

afriend2
03-28-2006, 03:21 PM
salam
there was only one LFC, it was near amborkhana which was near my house
wasalam
salaam,

we're from amborkhana too! near this electric supply place or something:? :statisfie mashAllah loads of shops there!!! :) :happy:

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 03:22 PM
salam
lol sis nazia, ami takhi arambagh, about 5 mins way from ur house lol
ar bhai majid ami dong ni? acha tik aseh
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 03:24 PM
^ offended oyo na baisab, maya khori khoysi :p lol

inshaAllah tumi khoyo amare zeshome tumi biya khoro samnor boychhor!! Ami asta shada sunnah khaffor findiya aimune :)

afriend2
03-28-2006, 03:30 PM
salaam,

inshAllah brothers :)
am i invited?:? ...will have to tell your future wives all about you both lol ;D ;D *evil laugh*

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 03:33 PM
salam
ya allah bhoin, tumi amdar life noshto khori lai bai lol
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 03:35 PM
salaam,

inshAllah brothers :)
am i invited?:? ...will have to tell your future wives all about you both lol ;D ;D *evil laugh*

wassalam
LOL

amrar bow okhol re khoimi, ie fagol furire zanina!!! lol!!!!

;D

naa inshaAllah amar bow no matta wat amar khota baad mono khorta nay :)
man i wanna get married to the purest angel... i kno that aint happenin lol..

inshaAllah tho :)

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 03:37 PM
salam
inshallah bhai khali dua khoryo ar allah zesha ta diba tumare
ar sis nazia tik asoin, tain amdar suto bhoin
wasalam

afriend2
03-28-2006, 03:40 PM
salaam

salam
ya allah bhoin, tumi amdar life noshto khori lai bai lol
wasalam
lol who said i was going to say bad stuff.....:okay:

amrar bow okhol re khoimi, ie fagol furire zanina!!! lol!!!!
oi!!! :rant: ame pagal na!!! ;D :okay:

*gets sandal out!* ;D ;D ;D

aw inshAllah you'll both get perfect wifeys....:statisfie but why are you guys talking about marriage randomly? :?

wassalam

afriend2
03-28-2006, 03:42 PM
ar sis nazia tik asoin, tain amdar suto bhoin

salaam,

yeah innit, you guys have to be nice to me!! ;D :happy: im younger!! :giggling: :)

i pull that trick all the time with my sisters! ;D :statisfie

and jazakAllah MST bhai. :)

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 03:42 PM
salam
tumar evil laugh indicated that all bad stuff will be said by you lol
randomly? khe matter bia khotah? lol
sis nazia amdar suto suto bhoin, kichu bad khoileh tain kand ba
wasalam

afriend2
03-28-2006, 03:45 PM
salaam,

lol nah honestly:) ....i wouldnt want to scare them off!!! :) :sister: they'll be my bhabis innit! :statisfie

im not going to cry.:offended: ... and anyways Mazed bhai seems like the sensitive one out of all of us!

wassalam

Helena
03-28-2006, 03:45 PM

y allah finally i gt the chance to use the net, had to get my brother off it!!! Hw r u all? balo asoni? soo....................................av u guys read my bricklane topic????? mmmmm........................ so wt u think?

And wt guys talkin about???.....................................:? :? :?

MetSudaisTwice
03-28-2006, 03:46 PM
salam
lol sis nazia and bhai majid are taling about marriage lol
ar ami ohon zaitam gi elaygi train dortam, ar ghoro zaitam inshallah
wasalam

afriend2
03-28-2006, 03:50 PM
salaam,

lol brother have a safe journey inshAllah :)
also i wasnt talking about marriage...it was my two brothers ;D they dont stop about it HAHAH :)

and what about brick lane :? lol funny place that is...:playing:

wassalam

The Ruler
03-28-2006, 03:56 PM
and what about brick lane :? lol funny place that is...:playing:
a few pages bak will giv u da answer sis :) :)

Helena
03-28-2006, 03:57 PM

are u lot ignoring me or something.......................... include me in ur discussion!:( :( :(

I have posted a a topic on bricklane on this thread!

afriend2
03-28-2006, 03:58 PM
a few pages bak will giv u da answer sis :) :)

salaam,

ok will look at it now...so i can join Helena apa in her discussion! :) :sister:

also Taggy baby did you get my PM?

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 04:01 PM
salaam,

lol nah honestly:) ....i wouldnt want to scare them off!!! :) :sister: they'll be my bhabis innit! :statisfie

im not going to cry.:offended: ... and anyways Mazed bhai seems like the sensitive one out of all of us!

wassalam
ami sensitive nai!!!! amar boyne khali gaylayn amare kharon ami beshi dong khori ;D

neway life starts seemin dry at times soo.... lol :statisfie

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 04:02 PM

are u lot ignoring me or something.......................... include me in ur discussion!:( :( :(

I have posted a a topic on bricklane on this thread!

ye sis, about that... can u summarise it 4 me ;D

jus kiddin

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 04:04 PM

im back.................................but were are u guys????????:(

Now i'll discuss wot xctly bricklane was about.............................. basically it was about how diff ppl appraoched the place.....e.g the heugonets entered first, then the jewish ppl..................but they were eventually kicked out by protesting.................................... and we bengali rule the place................... whose gna be nxt i wonder??????:? :?
:
wat are huegonots?? :?

Helena
03-28-2006, 04:06 PM

huegonots..............i think u spell it lyk dat.......ppl from france came to london!

Helena
03-28-2006, 04:07 PM
ye sis, about that... can u summarise it 4 me ;D

jus kiddin

mazed................u summarise it for me??? den i'll give da conclusion!

afriend2
03-28-2006, 04:07 PM
ami sensitive nai!!!! amar boyne khali gaylayn amare kharon ami beshi dong khori ;D

neway life starts seemin dry at times soo.... lol :statisfie

salaam,

lol bhai, tume beshi sensitive! ;D tume offended oibah ne okhon? :? :offended:

hahaha, i think more muslims should cry anyways...and sensitivity is good. :happy:

Bricklane....
also i dont think they should come out with programmes like that. because some will misunderstand and say that "Islam" tells them that, when in actual fact it doesnt. :rant: :offended:

ive personally never seen stuff like that...and plus in western cultures it is getting more common about young women marrying way way older men. :X so where is that coming from...:?

Allah knows best. :wub:

wassalam

Helena
03-28-2006, 04:13 PM

guys am soo upset............ very upset........................... just posted a nw thread called why we call masjid and not mosque???? this z guy saying that i posted load of rubbish!!! help me!!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 04:15 PM

guys am soo upset............ very upset........................... just posted a nw thread called why we call masjid and not mosque???? this z guy saying that i posted load of rubbish!!! help me!!!!

i got yo bak sis!!!!!

lol i'll chek it

Helena
03-28-2006, 04:21 PM

jazaks bro mazed..............dats really nice of.............at least i've got sum one to back me up!!!

in a way his true................ i think???? or am jus feeling abit dwn.........

jazaks again.............. wt can i do in return?

:w: :)

The Ruler
03-28-2006, 04:25 PM
ami akhon ukhanay jachi...:happy: :)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-28-2006, 04:27 PM

jazaks bro mazed..............dats really nice of.............at least i've got sum one to back me up!!!

in a way his true................ i think???? or am jus feeling abit dwn.........

jazaks again.............. wt can i do in return?

:w: :)
send sum home made curry to my house ;D JAZAKALLAH FOR THAT!!!! lol

Helena
03-28-2006, 04:43 PM

yeah i'll try............. but guess wot z aint giving up???? ders sumthing wrong wid him..............his being soo ufta.......y?

jazaks tagrid.....am includng u into this......feel soo bad......u want home made curry aswell??
z is a hard person?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.