/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bengali how much do u know?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

The Ruler
03-28-2006, 04:57 PM
i dunno sis....but i hope dis discission dont let us into bakbite....altho it wont b innit :?....silly me....go wild wid ma stupid imaginations sumtyms :giggling:

neways...no i dont want home made curry....instead....send me sum white bread :giggling: :)....am livin on toasts now....h8 rice :heated:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend2
03-28-2006, 05:05 PM
salaam,

khalas, forget the incident. :) Allah knows best.

and Taggy baby, dont you tell porkies to me :rant: im not all that!

wassalam

The Ruler
03-28-2006, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
and Taggy baby, dont you tell porkies to me :rant: im not all that!
wateverrr ;) :p....i neva fail to xpress ma views :giggling: :giggling:

Helena
03-28-2006, 05:40 PM
:sl:

jazkas for all ur help..... esp mazed, tagrid and nazia! but were was iqram, metsud? wen it all happened???

he called me silly girl..................... don't really care......... but he apologised after realising wt mess he created! dats alrite................ his forgiven........but......

:w: :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend2
03-28-2006, 05:41 PM
salaam,

lol in the PM you sent me youre telling porkies ;D and come online on msn!! :)

and sis no thanks needed....i didnt even do anything ;D and MST has gone home and Iqram comes on later! lol

wassalam

The Ruler
03-28-2006, 05:56 PM
lol in the PM you sent me youre telling porkies ;D and come online on msn!! :)
i dnt tell porkies....cuz literally pork id solid....n words/speech rnt literally solid :okay:

cum on msn?!!....iv been der 1 whole hour 2day....n wat v u been doin :? eh? :coolalien

LOL ;D ;D

afriend
03-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Boy I've missed a lot..... :(

I've been so busy......And I think i might have to leave Li temporarily.....Until the pressure lays off slightly...Maybe after May...But I hope it doesn't come to that conclusion.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 08:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Boy I've missed a lot..... :(

I've been so busy......And I think i might have to leave Li temporarily.....Until the pressure lays off slightly...Maybe after May...But I hope it doesn't come to that conclusion.
i can only come on durin work bro... am too busy to come on while at home. lol i feel wat ur sayin :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 10:22 AM
After a short while i won't be on LI for a long time either. I sure will miss you jokers:(.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 10:27 AM
^ life goes on, best thing to do is get thru it sayin alhamdullilah, lets rememba prophet Yaqub when he heard his son was eaten by wolves knowing its a lie he said he will have "goodly patience" subhanAllah!!

dont worry mu'minah plenty of jewish little kids wiv looong hairs to tug in north london.eh ;D If u eva get really bored then u can ask them to show the money they hav under those huge hats lol

Qurratul Ayn
03-29-2006, 10:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
After a short while i won't be on LI for a long time either. I sure will miss you jokers:(.
Assalamu Alaikum

Sister ~Mu'MiNaH~, why are you leaving? :?

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 10:34 AM
Lol. Yeah but if i tug on their hair they tug on my niqaab loool. And i'll try and stay away from their money, i know what money does to people:X.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 10:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakirah
Assalamu Alaikum

Sister ~Mu'MiNaH~, why are you leaving? :?

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah
Because i'm moving to my sisters house, and she doesn't have internet.:grumbling

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 10:38 AM
^ lol ;D

this way u will worship wivout interference right! lol if it wasnt for work i dont think i wud come to this forum :p i'll be too busy goin to mosque and doin hifz lol. But i wish to provide for a family one day inshaAllah so gtta get experience.

lol tug on ur niqaab? THATS IT!! u gotta do it mujaahid style now, carry a strap on underneath the niqaab ;) lol jus kiddin but i noticed a lotta people starin at me weneva i zip my jacket up or down or take somethin out, its the new beard i tell u :p

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
^ lol ;D

this way u will worship wivout interference right! lol if it wasnt for work i dont think i wud come to this forum :p i'll be too busy goin to mosque and doin hifz lol. But i wish to provide for a family one day inshaAllah so gtta get experience.

lol tug on ur niqaab? THATS IT!! u gotta do it mujaahid style now, carry a strap on underneath the niqaab ;) lol jus kiddin but i noticed a lotta people starin at me weneva i zip my jacket up or down or take somethin out, its the new beard i tell u :p

LOL. Aww akhee you started growing your beard? Well at least that thread accomplished something:D. But how do you think i feel? People look at me as if i'm fully loaded with ammo under my iraqi jilbab;D. Don't even talk about the BUS!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 10:46 AM
^ man the bus!! I HATE THAT FAT RED THING!!! Weneva i take my sister on da bus if i see one single man turn her way even slightly towards her i turn towards him and whilst keeping eye contact sloowwly sliiide my hand into my inner pocket and pull out my... earphones lol ;D

Qurratul Ayn
03-29-2006, 10:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M H Kahn
Assalamu Alaikum
In the name of Bangla, you all are practising local dialect of Sylhet area. Don't you know standard Bangla?
Assalamu Alaikum

Brother M H Kahn, I know my Bangla is rubbish and I can't speak it properly let alone writing it in English! But YOU don't have to point out that! It just makes it worse! :giggling:

And by "standard Bangla" do you mean Dhaka Bangla? What's wrong with Sylheti? Let me get my Sylheti Bangla correct first then I shall attempt Dhakai Bangla but first and utmost I have to perfect my Tajweed for the Qur'an recitation so I don't get mistakes and I read it as I am supposed to.

If you say that my Bangla is bad then I HAVE to practise it! I never knew I spoke or written that bad! :giggling:

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Oh well, it does not matter hopefully if Allah Ta'ala wills then I shall learn it if not then I'll perfect my Arabic!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 10:48 AM
^ subhanAllah sis that was an extremely mature responce and ur bengali is really good lol dont let people tell u otherwise :)

hats off 2 u :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 10:50 AM
Lol. Yeah i hate public transport. I try to get my brother to drive me every where but im rarely succesful:(.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 10:52 AM
^ my elder brothers like that too, wat can u do? They work so they think they deserve a break! lol i wish i neva turn into the type that "thinks" they deserve a break i think its better to jus work the whole day thru. Im learnin to drive and will pass soon inshaAllah so my sis dont hav 2 wry bout travel.

certainly feel sry 4 u tho ;D

j/k :)

Qurratul Ayn
03-29-2006, 10:54 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Jazakallah Khair Brother Abd'Majid! And Sister ~Mu'MiNaH. same here! But my older Brother has his own family to look after! But walking with my Mother is good so I 'm not complaining!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

Helena
03-29-2006, 11:00 AM

so wot is everybody discussing 2day? ..........................anada interesting issue?

im planning to take a temp leave from LI during may........................... coz have got 9 assaignment to do for uni....................... am already stressed!!

:w: :happy:

Qurratul Ayn
03-29-2006, 11:05 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Hey Sister helena, I don't think there is any interesting topic but just accept what is being posted! And join in!

And Inshallah Ta'ala you'll do well in your assignment!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

Helena
03-29-2006, 11:09 AM

so wot do i discuss wid u guys........ wot u up 2?

Am at uni....... got a lesson at 2.00 till 4.00 and am planning to have tuna pasta dish for lunch.............mising pfc, gota avoid it!

Qurratul Ayn
03-29-2006, 11:16 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Afne khun university zan? Ar khittha hikeeray?

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

Helena
03-29-2006, 11:19 AM

m studying education studies......... da uni for u to find out!!!!!

and hw about u?

Qurratul Ayn
03-29-2006, 11:21 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Ammi thu abu schoolu roy see, tee Inshallah Ta'ala GCSE's ee busor khuttham! Afen Du'a kur ben!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. I'll try to find out the university but there are so many!

Helena
03-29-2006, 11:23 AM

inshalah i'll pray for u!! so wheres da oda bengalis?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 11:25 AM
right here ;D

btw PFC is not nicer then HFC! And u go queen mary sis helena das so obvious, mayb u even kno my sister ;D

Helena
03-29-2006, 11:28 AM
right here ;D

btw PFC is not nicer then HFC! And u go queen mary sis helena das so obvious, mayb u even kno my sister ;D

hfc.....not all that! but i love dixy..... the one in selby street.....mmmmm so delicious!!!

first thing, queen mary dsnt do education..... only science, maths, law.....
Wot dse ur sis study? which year? and her name?

i thought u were offline......:? :w:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 11:30 AM
sis name = "private and confidential

sis studies = "biochemistry at QMU"

lol i was offline but decided to come on coz bored at worK!

HFC near east london "masjid" lol is delicious!! u musta tried it? Well it beats PFC neday!!!!

Helena
03-29-2006, 11:33 AM
sis name = "private and confidential

sis studies = "biochemistry at QMU"

lol i was offline but decided to come on coz bored at worK!

HFC near east london "masjid" lol is delicious!! u musta tried it? Well it beats PFC neday!!!!

which year is she in? u work? where? i'll send some curry if u want coz of yesterday!

Yeah i tried....... have u tried barakah? love it esp da meshwi moshakal!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 11:36 AM
lol ma sis is in her final year alhamdullilah she studies really hard. Her names sujana :) trust me in kno u wont kno her, she stays isolated a lot... mainly goes out wiv me n ma other sis lol.

heard bout barakah and seen it but neva tried it coz its too expensive lol, id rather not spend so much jus yet... mayb if Allah blesses me wiv wealth in the future inshaAllah.

btw i work at UCL uni not QMU lol so its quite diff :p

WHAT UNI dO U GO 2??

Helena
03-29-2006, 11:39 AM
lol ma sis is in her final year alhamdullilah she studies really hard. Her names sujana :) trust me in kno u wont kno her, she stays isolated a lot... mainly goes out wiv me n ma other sis lol.

heard bout barakah and seen it but neva tried it coz its too expensive lol, id rather not spend so much jus yet... mayb if Allah blesses me wiv wealth in the future inshaAllah.

btw i work at UCL uni not QMU lol so its quite diff :p

WHAT UNI dO U GO 2??

dont mind knowing sujana.................... u wrk UCL...... i thougt u were 18:? :?

my uni.......don't wana say it..........

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 11:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

dont mind knowing sujana.................... u wrk UCL...... i thougt u were 18:? :?

my uni.......don't wana say it..........

^ lol is ur uni a dustbin or sumthiN? Come on all uni's are good :)

as for ma sis da only way u can get to kno her is if ur related 2 her or go 2 her uni or her workplace (she dont work atm but lookin) lol.

I am 18, but im too good to not work in a uni :p lol jus kiddin, it was eiva i go 2 a uni or i work at one.. i decided to work in one :p.

and finally

WATS UR UNI SIS!!! khoilaw suto bhaire alredy!!!

Helena
03-29-2006, 11:45 AM
^ lol is ur uni a dustbin or sumthiN? Come on all uni's are good :)

as for ma sis da only way u can get to kno her is if ur related 2 her or go 2 her uni or her workplace (she dont work atm but lookin) lol.

I am 18, but im too good to not work in a uni :p lol jus kiddin, it was eiva i go 2 a uni or i work at one.. i decided to work in one :p.

and finally

WATS UR UNI SIS!!! khoilaw suto bhaire alredy!!!

ur sis sounds hard........ am luking for a job aswell by staying at home! am too lazy i guess. can u help me there!

Mashalah u wrk there..... u sound the type!

My uni is crap....... hate it......... i knw ur gna laugh........its not like QM..... its in north london........ phew i sed it.......man am soo embaresses:statisfie :statisfie ..... was meant to go goldsmith or greenwich but too far for me.......

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 11:48 AM
^ my sis aint hard lol, she jus wants to avoid fitnah, if she eva wanted to hav friends ova or visit them i wudnt mind at all n neiva wud my mum :)

as 4 ur uni at least ur gettin a degree sis, the place duznt matter, say Alhamdullilah that Allahs given u a place to get ur education from :) i will neva look down at a uni, duznt feel right to look down at the ones who giv education as education is such a valuable gift!

lol naa i aint the uni type believe me i jus got lucky, i wudda preferred to go madrasah :p.... well now i wud afta i realised that nothin will benefit u apart from islamic knowledge in this life!!

PS: I have friends in Goldsmiths Uni :p

Helena
03-29-2006, 11:51 AM

jazaks bro mazed ur really helpful! i'll keep it in my mind! about sis......only kidding..... my bros like dat aswell!

well i beta go my friend is nagging me to have lunch and we need pray aswell!! u have friends everywhere, i have 2mates there, 2 in queen mary!

Qurratul Ayn
03-29-2006, 11:56 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Mashallah Ta'ala. your sister Brother Abd'Majid seems really studious! May Allah Ta'ala help her and and all Muslims in education whether in school or in Islamic.

And Sister helen, take Brother Abd' Majid's wise words into account and consider yourself lucky and pray to Allah Ta'ala to help you and other Muslim Brothers and Sisters along the way! And in this life too.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. I shall Inshallah Ta'ala pray for all of you Brothers and Sisters and all the Muslims in this world too.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 11:58 AM
^ u sound jus like my old sis, mashAllah (shes 30 wiv 3 kids now :) )

lol so mature :) nice to hav the elder feel around

Qurratul Ayn
03-29-2006, 12:05 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Jazakallah Khair Brother Abd'Majid. Even though I am still in school everyone says I am mature, I don't know why but I really like it when people say that! Even on the phone when I am ammar Ammihuzur re shayju koram khamu and stuff people say that I sound really mature!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Maf kur ya dhi ben ammi ada English ar ada Bangla lekhaisee! Ar afne Bhai Abd'Majid bakka mature asu but akhta childish resposne lekhaw but ee la kur le thu bala karun, we need a bit of a happy time such as laughing at what other Brothers or Sisters have written in order to achieve their message through to other Brothers and Sisters.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 12:23 PM
^ lol boyn afne ekh hazar bar bangla/english mix khoroka, kuno oshubida nai :) ami bala khori buzi!

Ar mature owani bowt bala, inshaAllah afnare Allah maya khorson

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 12:34 PM
asalam-u-alaikum wa rahmah tullahi wa barakatuh *SS Style*
tumda shob bala aso ni? aisku khobor kita? tumda din khila zar?
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 12:38 PM
Wa alaikum asalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu (MAZED STYLE**)

Alhamdullilah hirabil alameen!! Din bowt bala zar, ami hebor day fat bori khani khaysi ar drinkor lid kulte giya lid kulche oile drink tebu closed!!! amar drink kila khaytam??!!!! :offended:

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 12:41 PM
salam
bhai kanchi ano, ar top khatto, ila oybo ni?
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 12:45 PM
^ lol jazakAllah khair sheikh but ami amar angul di ekh moto kulli lisi :p lol angulo onky bowt dukhmiler!!!!

lol

:)

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 12:47 PM
salam
lol, tumi kaseh khun drink? ami ribena drink khorram
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 12:49 PM
^ strawberry fanta drink khorsi baisab, tumi zudin ino takhtay ada dilam ne ;)

ami ribena normally kini lol oile aiske kicchu different kinchi.

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 12:53 PM
salam
ami beshi drink khori ribena, sometimes ami drink khori sprite lol
aisku keh fajr foraiseh makkah?
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 12:55 PM
^ it was sheikh shuraim lol :)

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 12:56 PM
salam
tumi salah dekh so ni?
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 12:59 PM
^ ji na baisab ami dekhtam shomoy fayna, nomaz/tilawot khoranit taki fajr shomoy

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 01:01 PM
salam
mashallah, khali namaz foryo, ar inshallah ekh din tumi SS logeh dekha khorbai
tumi aw na kheneh amar logeh umrah this ramadhan inshallah?
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 01:03 PM
tumi tumar ammar loge zaybay ni? InshaAllah tumar loge zayte bowt bala lagbo :), amra raytke utya azan forbar age dowr mu ne heshe fajr formu ne sheikh shuraim'or loge inshaAllah

GETTIN TOO HAPPY BY THINKIN BOUT THIS!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 01:06 PM
salam
lol ami mono khoi ekhla zaimu, naileh amar abba amar logeh aiba inshallah
ami SS goro zaimu ar shob imam logeh dekha khormu makkah ar amdianh inshallah
tumi ayyo amar logeh, bro iqram, bro mizan airah amar logeh, ar amar friend bro abdullah saood saudi dakhoin
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 01:30 PM
^ sounds very good bro :) InshaAllah i'll come and ami amar bondhu duizonre antam farmuni?

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 01:33 PM
salam
bro the more the merrier, kinto ami dakhtam saina 5* hotel o, ita beshi expensive, amar abba khoisoin that 3* or 4* are very good and cheap, ar ita hotel beshi duroi nai from masjis al haram
waslam

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 01:40 PM
YO BROTHAZ IM BAKKK!!!!
i mean salaam:D

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 01:42 PM
salam
ya allah, afa, ageh salam khoilaw, amdar zani tumi aicho lol:D
wasalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 01:43 PM
i don't understand!:'(

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 01:43 PM
salam
tumi bangali nai ni?
wasalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 01:45 PM
uh... [S]say what[/S]
Me no know bengali... me somali:D

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 01:49 PM
salam
lol sis, i tought you was bengali, don't worry i'll speak english with you now inshallah
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
03-29-2006, 01:51 PM
Salam
MST, you would have made a costly error there bro!
Wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 01:52 PM
salam
kheneh bhai?
wasalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Lol... what were you saying?:p

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 01:55 PM
salam
i sadi are you bengali? thats all sis
wasalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Lol ok aslong as you weren't saying mean things:giggling:.
Now you're probably wondering what i'm doing in this thread. To be honest, i'm not sure myself;D.

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 02:00 PM
salam
lol i wasnt saying anything mean, and u can learn bengali here inshallah
i wonder where the others are?
wasalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 02:04 PM
I dunno. So how do you say hello?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 02:04 PM
Bondhu last time my friends went to umrah they told me they made a tent outside and they went joggin jus b4 fajr n afta plus they dun a special arabic class.... they slept under the stars not in no accomodation...

HOW BEAUTIFUL DUZ THAT SOUND!!!

MADE ME ENVY THEM WISH I WENT!!!

lol

;D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 02:05 PM
I dunno. So how do you say hello?

:sl: :)

thats how we say it, we dont say hello, evrey bengali says :sl: :)

AhlaamBella
03-29-2006, 02:05 PM
Subhanallah! That sounds brillinat!

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 02:06 PM
Oh ok... how about how are u?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 02:09 PM
how are you = afne bala ni?

or u can say

Afne khemon ason?

or u can say

TUMI EKH BOTLA FERROT LOOOOOOOOL ;D (j/k dont say that)

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 02:11 PM
salam
lol bro majid tumi zeh cheeky
wasalam

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 02:11 PM
so the topics gone off hutki and paan?
shobai bhala ason ni?! shoril theek ase? ami bhala asi Alhamdulillah..khali ekhta poster shesh khortam! :'( ..sis mu'minah..u wantin to learn bengali?! My friend went thru a phase wen she was tryin to learn bengali..she kept tellin evry1 she'z a bengali wannabe..her phase confuzzled me but oh well.. ur not goin thru one of those phases are ye? :?

mizan_aliashraf
03-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Salam
He loves pointing out people's mistakes
Wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 02:14 PM
salam
bro mizan tumi bangla matto na kheneh?
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hijabi_19
shobai bhala ason ni?! shoril theek ase? ami bhala asi Alhamdulillah..khali ekhta poster shesh khortam! :'( ..sis mu'minah..u wantin to learn bengali?! My friend went thru a phase wen she was tryin to learn bengali..she kept tellin evry1 she'z a bengali wannabe..her phase confuzzled me but oh well.. ur not goin thru one of those phases are ye? :?
every boy i kno whos not a bengali went thru this phase haha :p

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
He loves pointing out people's mistakes
Wassalam
who loves pointin out mistakes..i'm confuzzled..ur sure ur in the rite thread? :? :w:

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 02:16 PM
salam
i think bro mizan is lost and confused lol
wasalam

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 02:17 PM
every boy i kno whos not a bengali went thru this phase haha :p

wateva! all the younger boys i have known seem to go thru a gangsta phase..i dont get it :? there was 'gang' called bengal mafia..i personally neva knew them but couldnt stop laughin at the name..[MOUSE]LOL![/MOUSE]

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 02:18 PM
salam
lol what a bunch of typical jokers^^
wasalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 02:18 PM
who me? No i'm not a bengali wannabe:giggling:. Actually the only reason i'm in this thread is coz there a nice bros n sis here:thankyou:.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 02:19 PM
^ i have 5 veeery good bengali friends and there all very pious alhamdullilah! and all my indian/pakistani/somalian etc friends that hang around wiv us listen to us joke in bengali and start tryin to join in :p hence the phase begins and btw as for the bengali gangsta's.... i've had sum serious umm.. "discussions" wiv em lol
wat can we do? we can jus show em the way to the door not force em thrU!

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 02:19 PM
salam
aaww jazakallah for the compliment sis
waslam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 02:20 PM
who me? No i'm not a bengali wannabe:giggling:. Actually the only reason i'm in this thread is coz there a nice bros n sis here:thankyou:.
ye metsuda is da best ;D

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
lol what a bunch of typical jokers^^
wasalam
was that in reference to me and abd majid? or the bengal mafia..[MOUSE]i'm confuzzled[/MOUSE]
ooh..and mu'minah..thanx! ur makin me blush :embarrass but if its not regardin me then i'll be embarrassed neway..

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 02:21 PM
salam
lol am just a normal bro in a a normal world, practising islam and trying to please allah always
that was in reference to the mafia
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 02:25 PM
^ aint we all, sum jus do it betta den others ;)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 02:25 PM
lol
Yes MST will lead us in salah insha-Allah, and may even progress to become ameerul mu'mineen:D
and i'm not a bengali wannabe nor am i going thru that stage!

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 02:27 PM
salam
lol sis that is embarassing, i wont be able to lead you all, i dont know where you got that idea from
but then again i would love to lead such amazing group
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 02:27 PM
^ lol we kno that sis, ur jus the top muslimah wannabe and we're all top muslim wannabe's!!!!
lets all stik to da best role models inshaAllah NABI (SAWS)!!!!!!!!!
and lets not forget he who guides us Ar-RAHMAN!!!!

ISLAMUK
03-29-2006, 02:28 PM

ami bengali , ami thaki MK. am from sylhet.
ami bengali mathi , i was raised in a bangla environment lol

:X

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 02:28 PM
INSHA-ALLAH!!!!
Yeh... im a mu'minah wannabe;D

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-29-2006, 02:29 PM
gotz 2 goooo now

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ISLAMUK

ami bengali , ami thaki MK. am from sylhet.
ami bengali mathi , i was raised in a bangla environment lol

:X
SALAM BAISAB!!!!

New bro always welcome haha, where u from bro? kun masjido zaw afne? Monokhoi sini :p

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 02:30 PM
gotz 2 goooo now

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 02:38 PM
salam
mshallah bro islamUK, welcome to this thread
wasalam

afriend2
03-29-2006, 02:49 PM

TUMI EKH BOTLA FERROT LOOOOOOOOL ;D (j/k dont say that)

salaam,

;D ;D ;D ;D man that was funny! :okay: but seriously sister, do not say that to any bengali!!! and i hope bro doesnt say it either! :rant: ;D

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 02:50 PM
salam
ji oy bhoin khoyo, yeah sis say it;D
mashallah amdar suto bhoin aichoin school toneh
wasalam

afriend2
03-29-2006, 02:53 PM
salaam,

yeah alhamdulillah i finally busted out of that joint! ;D
and guess what bro!!! the Islamic college i want to go to sent me a letter! :statisfie
make du'a that i get in inshAllah :)

and sister take no notice.....if you do say such a comment i will guarantee angry bengalis...(trust me not a good thing) :)

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 02:55 PM
salam
inshallah ami dua khormu tumi islamic college o zaibai, khun college? amar cousin zaito sai kintu far na khuno islamic college
wasalam

afriend2
03-29-2006, 02:58 PM
salaam,

aw jazakAllah bhai :)

its The Islamic College - ICAS in willesden! :)

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 03:00 PM
salam
london tonai khoto doroi?
ya allah shob khoi gella? khali ami ar sis nazia o thread o okhon
wasalam

afriend2
03-29-2006, 03:02 PM
salaam,

its in west london i think.....near Acton and Dollis Hill. theres loads of public transport...so its eay to get there! :)

amar Taggy baby school takhee aiseh ne? :? ........

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 03:04 PM
salam
inshallah ami amar cousin reh khoimu, e college o website aseh ni?
ya allah tumar kaseh baby ase ni?
wasalam

afriend2
03-29-2006, 03:08 PM
salaam,

lol inshAllah, here is the website address...:)

http://www.islamic-college.ac.uk/contact.php

Ya Allah, amar zamai nai, ar baby aseh:? :giggling:
and lol Taggy baby is my baby sister Tagrid! :wub:

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 03:09 PM
salam
lol bhoin ami dong khorram, ar bhai abd majid aibah okhon
and jazakallah for the link sis
wasalam

afriend2
03-29-2006, 03:11 PM
salaam,

dont worry i know :) ;D
and bro you revising for your exams:?....theyre coming soon :)

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 03:12 PM
Alhamdullilah :)! amar suto boyn islam shomonde aro bowta hikba!!! ami briklanor imamre zikaysi amare hifz hikayta farbani (thayn amar khala goror bayre shaat sifara hikaysoin!) so inshaAllah he will teach me and i'll be a hafiz in two years ;D!!!!!

oh and ami dong khorsi about the lil bengali phrase :statisfie lol

MetSudaisTwice
salam
ami revise khormu easter holiday, ar ami okhon revise khorram after fajr, ealigi e time best as your mind is fresh
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
salam
lol bhoin ami dong khorram, ar bhai abd majid aibah okhon
and jazakallah for the link sis
wasalam
PSYCIC BAY!!! WHOAH!!! PHIR BONIGESO NI!!! LOL BOWT AAG TAKIN BUZILISO ;)!!!!!

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 03:14 PM
salam
ji na ami psycic nai, ami zan si elaigi tumi msn aisoh ;D
wasalam

afriend2
03-29-2006, 03:17 PM
salaam,

Alhamdullilah :)! amar suto boyn islam shomonde aro bowta hikba!!! ami briklanor imamre zikaysi amare hifz hikayta farbani (thayn amar khala goror bayre shaat sifara hikaysoin!) so inshaAllah he will teach me and i'll be a hafiz in two years ;D!!!!!

oh and ami dong khorsi about the lil bengali phrase :statisfie lol

yeah you were "joking" :okay: ;D
yeah inshAllah bhai, make sure you pray for me to become more knowledgable in Islam. :happy: :)
lol and inshAllah. 2 years:?:? if youre determined you can do it! :)
my cousin is nearly finished in memorizing it alhamdulillah! :happy:

ealigi e time best as your mind is fresh
yeah i find it the best time too! :) when everyones awake there are too many distractions! :hiding:

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 03:19 PM
salam
amar local imam, sheikh qasim, tain mukostoh khorbar lagseh 14months, tain khosoin aro quickly farla neh kintu tain e shomoy arabic caligraphy khorsoin
tain arabic lekha zeh shundor mashallah
wasalam

afriend2
03-29-2006, 03:21 PM
salaam,

alhamdulillah! Allah has blessed him with such a good memory!:happy: may Allah grant him the highest status of Jannah! :)

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 03:22 PM
salam
ameen sis, tain english translation khoroin on islam channel for jummah from makkah
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 03:22 PM
it feels like such a waste o time wen u think 18 yrs of ur life went by and u only managed to memorise the equivelant of one juz.... inshaAllah i will make up for this!!

man we're talkin bout hifz n suto bhai iqrams not even here lol

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 03:24 PM
salam
sutho bhai iqram gets taught by a sheikh that is well known to me, mashallah sheikh sulaiman ghani
inshallah ami arabic kikmu, eh badeh mukhostoh aro easy oyboh inshallah
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 03:25 PM
^ the sheikh who i wish to teach me has suuuuch a soft voice, u wud jus wanna listen to him day and night!! subhanAllah i cant wait 4 him to teach me!!! inshaAllah!

afriend2
03-29-2006, 03:26 PM
salaam,

i love my Islam channel! :wub: my sis said i should go on the Behind the Veils programme! :)

haha i met some of the presenters in the Global peace and unity event!

and yeah...our lil Iqram bro is gonna be a great Hafeez inshAllah. :) does anyone know how much hes learnt already:?

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 03:27 PM
salam
bro, i cant teach, am not a hafiz yey, and my tune is not good either
and bro iqram is progressing very well mashallah
has anyone met sheikh qasim? mashallah he is such a great bro
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 03:30 PM
^ lol bro i was talkin bout the imam of briklane mosque, alhamdullilah he seems like such a pure hearted man :)

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 03:31 PM
salam
mashallah bro, that is really nice to hear
wasalam

afriend2
03-29-2006, 03:33 PM
salaam,

looking back at the pages, i see that MST bhai has been talking about Umrah! :'( im so jealous because i have to wait 2 years! :'(

wassalam

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 03:34 PM
seein all the posts..i feel so embarrassed..i havent even memorised one juz of the Qur'an..am tryin to learn surah Ya'seen..but the thing is i'm learnin this in my own time, the Qur'an classes that they hold for women takes place on weekdayz and clashes with my timetable..:heated: make duah for me to at least memorise surah ya'seen insha'allah!

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 03:35 PM
salam
lol inshallah sutho bhoi tumi zaibai, ami dua khormu
ar shob do this
go on yahoo.com
and type in metsudaistwice and click enter
lol
wasalam

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 03:35 PM
salaam,

looking back at the pages, i see that MST bhai has been talking about Umrah! :'( im so jealous because i have to wait 2 years! :'(

wassalam
how come you have to wait 2 years? have you ever been umrah?

afriend2
03-29-2006, 03:38 PM
salaam,

how come you have to wait 2 years? have you ever been umrah?
i have to wait til im 17 and then i can go because at the moment its kinda tricky :'(

lol inshallah sutho bhoi tumi zaibai, ami dua khormu
ar shob do this
go on yahoo.com
and type in metsudaistwice and click enter
lol
jazakAllah bhai! :happy:
and that is so RANDOM!!! :? :)
but i'll try it anyway! lol

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 03:39 PM
salam
lol inshallah you will go sis, have sabr and allah will reward you
lol i was meant to say look at the first result
wasalam

afriend2
03-29-2006, 03:39 PM
salaam,

lol mashallah just typed it! bro youre famous! ;D

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 03:42 PM
LOL ma famous bangali BHAI!!!!

seriously tho i cant wait 2 spend 2 weeks wiv aaaaaaalllll my bro's at BEAUTIFUL MAKKAH!!!

its gnna b like a swift dream inshaAllah :)

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 03:43 PM
salam
swift? am hoping slow, lol listeing to SS reciting is a dream come true, goin to record all SS live inshallah
inshallah bhai majid, mizan, ar iqram aibah amar logeh
wasalam

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 03:44 PM
salaam,

i have to wait til im 17 and then i can go because at the moment its kinda tricky :'(

jazakAllah bhai! :happy:
and that is so RANDOM!!! :? :)
but i'll try it anyway! lol

wassalam
aww..u'll love it wen u go trust!..wen i went i couldnt believe i was there..plus the whole family went..my lil sis was only 2 1/2 years old..and she used to pour zamzam water on her leg and say 'Allah! amar khala faw re fana dew!' coz she the youngest abba maya khori khala bilai dakhta and she used to really think she was dark! :giggling:
but..yeah..goin 4 umrah was beautiful masha'allah!
btw..abd majid..how'd u change ur name? :?

afriend2
03-29-2006, 03:48 PM
salaam,

man you both (MST and Mazed) just like to rub it in! :rant: ;D
lol make sure you bring me back some zam zam water! :) and a miswaak (mines lost) and new jilbaabs and....(the list goes on) :)

i wished i heard SS live! :) :'( ah well, inshAllah next time :)

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-29-2006, 03:49 PM
salam
lol isnahallah sis very soon, dont worry i will post SS live recording on this thread inshallah
ar ami okhon goro zairam gi, lol i have to catch the train
shob bala dakho and take care
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 03:51 PM
aww..u'll love it wen u go trust!..wen i went i couldnt believe i was there..plus the whole family went..my lil sis was only 2 1/2 years old..and she used to pour zamzam water on her leg and say 'Allah! amar khala faw re fana dew!' coz she the youngest abba maya khori khala bilai dakhta and she used to really think she was dark! :giggling:
but..yeah..goin 4 umrah was beautiful masha'allah!
btw..abd majid..how'd u change ur name? :?
i pm'ed an admin lol becoz Allah is only worthy or praise so only he deserves to have such a name right? :)

and boyn nazia ar beshi matamnay lol shudu beshi kushi oigesi umrah/hajj zaytam say!! Allah lagi khoshto khorte beshi bala lage ais khail :)
sinta khoryona tumi zaybayne :) inshaAllah

*KB*
03-29-2006, 03:55 PM
i can speak bengali but to evry1 i'm talkin jibberish

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 03:56 PM
^ lol? speak some then lets see if we understand :)

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *KB*
i can speak bengali but to evry1 i'm talkin jibberish
er..does that mean u can or can't speak bengali? :? and dont worry..jibberish is my mother tongue :okay:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 04:10 PM
i tihnk she's tryin to say she chats way to fast at da speed of light or sumthin, lol if thats what u mean den i speak pure jibberish aswell :statisfie

amma khali khoyn, KHALI SUBBAYYA MATOS KITA!!!! FITI LIMU!!

lol

Qurratul Ayn
03-29-2006, 04:11 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Jazakllah Khair to Brother Abd'Majid once again!

And, do forgive me, all you Brothers and Sisters who know this answer and you may think this is atrocious of me for asking but I have to because I need to enhance my knowledge of Islam and the wider world, What is/are the SS?

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Maf kur ya dhi ben but afnara shub ee prosno utthur dekawka, ammi beshe matthi nee? In this case, ammi beshe lekhai nee? If I do please tell me or write to me in this case and I'll Inshallah Ta'ala know!

P.P.S Ammi ada Bangla lekahi ar ada English! Maf kur ya dhi ben (Ar ammi zane afne Bhai Abd'Majid ee koysu ammi eela khale kori but hibbar maf kur ya dhi ben shub!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 04:14 PM
^ SS = Sheikh Shuraim :)

Qurratul Ayn
03-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Jazakallah Khair Brother Abd'Majid!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

*KB*
03-29-2006, 04:17 PM
right now!
umm..umm.umm.....ammi ekhta boin ar ammi....ummm....balla khoiriya lekh tha farram na ellagi ammi fari na!

lol

good enough 4 u?

:peace:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 05:40 PM
^ lol dat means its jus u n one other sis, a small family lol

btw ur bengali's ok :)

afriend2
03-29-2006, 05:43 PM
salaam,

aw amar ekh bhai ar duo boin! mashAllah tara zer balah! :wub: amar bhai takhee ame hiktam! :) <<< lol my bro is mashAllah such a nice person, always reading the Qu'ran and inshAllah hes teaching me arabic! :) wohoooo

wassalam

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 05:54 PM
amar dui bon ar 1 bhai achay....:raging:....always messin bout n tryin ta pick fyts wid me or each otha :raging::heated: :heated:

afriend2
03-29-2006, 05:54 PM
salaam,

lol tara tumar takhee sooto ne? :)

wassalam

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 05:56 PM
salaam,

lol tara tumar takhee sooto ne? :)

wassalam
hay :( :(

afriend2
03-29-2006, 05:59 PM
salaam,

lol are they younger than you! :)

wassalam

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 06:03 PM
salaam,

lol are they younger than you! :)

wassalam
ys i no wat u asked....lol ;D

n i sayd hay :)....or haa i dunno how to spell it...so its yes...dey r younger dan me :( :(

afriend2
03-29-2006, 06:04 PM
salaam,

okie dokie...and i think its "haa" innit :)

lol im the youngest! :)

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 06:09 PM
* drumroll.....* amar 2 boyn are ehhem SOY BAYN!!! lol but i love it!!! shokhol bayn ekh na ekh mukay amare shayjo khoron! Ar boynokholtore ami dong khori balatike gusha tulay ;D!!! lol
havin a big families the best ;D!!!

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 06:09 PM
salaam,

okie dokie...and i think its "haa" innit :)

lol im the youngest! :)

wassalam
lol....u shud b luky :happy:....id luv ta v a bro or a sis older dan me so dat i dnt v ta do da wrk :rollseyes n get blamed 4 evryfin :heated:....

afriend2
03-29-2006, 06:10 PM
salaam,

lol dont upset your sisters :rant: lol

wassalam

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 06:11 PM
lol havin a big families the best ;D!!!
specially wen u guys grow up....its sooo much more fun....i c ma mum's family n get a bit jealous...but den nowadays vin more dan 4 siblins in a family is a bit of too much innit :? :?

afriend2
03-29-2006, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
lol....u shud b luky :happy:....id luv ta v a bro or a sis older dan me so dat i dnt v ta do da wrk :rollseyes n get blamed 4 evryfin :heated:....

salaam,

even if im the youngest i still have to do most the work since....my brother lives in london:brother: ..my sis is a lawyer and is at work,:sister: my other sis is at college with her A levels coming up so shes proper revising:sister: ....:rollseyes

and then theres me left to do the cooking and cleaning!:hiding: ;D lol but mashAllah its ok...for now! :okay:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 06:12 PM
^ hey they start it by askin me to do the hoover and go tesco and get this "WASH THE TOILET" and wen i eva show any annoyance there like "DONT U DARE!!!" lol, jus coz im the youngest :offended: !!!!!

i wish i had a lil bro to kik around hahaha ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 06:13 PM
specially wen u guys grow up....its sooo much more fun....i c ma mum's family n get a bit jealous...but den nowadays vin more dan 4 siblins in a family is a bit of too much innit :? :?

smaller families usually hav more peace :)... trust me thres a million fights a day... well there use to be, but for 3 months my house has been at peace coz we stopped all music/games/entertainment lol its all about taqwa now :). If u walk into my house u can feel the peace n warmth ;D

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 06:14 PM
ok may b bein da youngest may not be da best :statisfie :statisfie

but sum1 older N younger wd do innit :?....lol ;D

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 06:16 PM
smaller families usually hav more peace :)... trust me thres a million fights a day... well there use to be, but for 3 months my house has been at peace coz we stopped all music/games/entertainment lol its all about taqwa now :). If u walk into my house u can feel the peace n warmth ;D

lol!!....we r only 3 sistas n 1 bro....ma sis fyts ALL da tym...n my!! dey pull each othas hair...lol....its such a funny sight ;D ;D ;D....n ma bro! if he doesnt v any1 ta fyt wid...he will fyt wid da door :heated:...silly boy he is! only 4 tho...i aint exaggeratin! < bliv me!! das how ma house is dese days...atleast i v calmed down a bit :X :X

:sister: tAg

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 06:16 PM
ok may b bein da youngest may not be da best

but sum1 older N younger wd do innit ....lol
the older one kicks u around the younger one crys and gets the mum to beat u up! LOL SANDWICHED

u choose ;D

afriend2
03-29-2006, 06:17 PM
salaam,

lol but i dont feel like the youngest with all my lil cousins, and nephews and neices running about all over the place! :) ;D

mashAllah, they distract me from my work but i enjoy playing with them! :) :wub:

and bro....cleaning the toilet should be done every so often. naileh gondoh oizaibo!!! :rant: ar hoovering tik aseh...:)

wassalam

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 06:18 PM
the older one kicks u around the younger one crys and gets the mum to beat u up! LOL SANDWICHED

u choose ;D

i dont fink da older 1s will kik u round....cuz der r da otha younger 1s ta deal wid...:happy: :happy: ;D ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 06:18 PM
lol!!....we r only 3 sistas n 1 bro....ma sis fyts ALL da tym...n my!! dey pull each othas hair...lol....its such a funny sight ;D ;D ;D....n ma bro! if he doesnt v any1 ta fyt wid...he will fyt wid da door :heated:...silly boy he is! only 4 tho...i aint exaggeratin! < bliv me!! das how ma house is dese days...atleast i v calmed down a bit :X :X

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THE DOOOOOOOOOR HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ;D

lol sis i wud love to see ur funny cute lil family ;D!!!!!

neway gotta dash to masjid!!!

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 06:19 PM
and bro....cleaning the toilet should be done every so often. naileh gondoh oizaibo!!! :rant: ar hoovering tik aseh...:)
males dnt c dem as wrk....dey c dem as torture :)

LOL ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 06:20 PM
salaam,

lol but i dont feel like the youngest with all my lil cousins, and nephews and neices running about all over the place! :) ;D

mashAllah, they distract me from my work but i enjoy playing with them! :) :wub:

wassalam
im sry did i say wash the toilet i meant "WASH BOTH MASSIVE FAT BATHROOMS!!!!" lol its not nice!!! and i got 3 nephews and 4 nieces!!! LOVE HAVIN EM AROUND TOO MANY JOKES!!!

especially my little one who keeps sayin Allah wheneva i listen to jibreen recitations lol (his 1 yr old) ALHAMDULLILAH

ok off 2 masjid

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 06:21 PM
males dnt c dem as wrk....dey c dem as torture :)

LOL ;D

MEH UR JUS LUCKY I GOTTA GO MASJID!!!!

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 06:22 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THE DOOOOOOOOOR HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ;D

lol sis i wud love to see ur funny cute lil family ;D!!!!!

neway gotta dash to masjid!!!

naaa u wudnt wanna....once dis guy came down to our house....n he was talkin to ma bro...n ma bro goes...wanna fyt? :rollseyes n dey wer jus playin wen ma bro punched him in da stomach quite hard....n yo!! da man jus shut up n sat down :rollseyes

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 06:23 PM
MEH UR JUS LUCKY I GOTTA GO MASJID!!!!
hmmm :hmm:...ki bolten othawise eh :? ;D ;D :okay:

afriend
03-29-2006, 07:43 PM
Shobhai ki khorren ikanneh.....

Kita khorrai shob?

Balla assoh ni? Ammi morri zayar.... :(

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Shobhai ki khorren ikanneh.....

Kita khorrai shob?

Balla assoh ni? Ammi morri zayar.... :(
awww..cheer up..kita oyse? forikka bhala gese ni?
shobai khoy geson? :?

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 07:53 PM
ami ekhanay!!...porikha amader shobar achay iky....ur not da only 1 :( :( :(

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 08:05 PM
ami ekhanay!!...porikha amader shobar achay iky....ur not da only 1 :( :( :(

tumi kun porikka diteso?

afriend
03-29-2006, 08:14 PM
Porrikai laggi na.....Everything in general.......

Hifz, work, teachers don't understand my situation at all, I missed out on 1 Macbeth essay......and then a 2 hour detention on SATURDAY!!

I mean what's the point dammit!!! :mad: :'(

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 08:15 PM
tumi kun porikka diteso?
GCSE mocks :( :(

iky....saturday detentions!!! its weekend :?

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 08:17 PM
Porrikai laggi na.....Everything in general.......

Hifz, work, teachers don't understand my situation at all, I missed out on 1 Macbeth essay......and then a 2 hour detention on SATURDAY!!

I mean what's the point dammit!!! :mad: :'(
aww..dont worry too much bout it! Have patience yeah..am useless at consolin peepz so i've probably jus gone and made u even more madder..damn..i guess i should shut up now..rite? :?

afriend
03-29-2006, 08:17 PM
iky....saturday detentions!!! its weekend
That's what ammar crazy school eh khortheseh.....

Even since that annoying head teacher came in......Things have gotten so strict nowadays.

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 08:18 PM
GCSE mocks :( :(

iky....saturday detentions!!! its weekend :?

aww..so ur the same age as my sis..how cum ur havin ur mocks so late?
hold up..u in year 10 or year 11? hope ur examz are goin well...:sister:

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 08:20 PM
That's what ammar kuthar school eh khortheseh.....

Even since that shuor head teacher came in......Things have gotten so strict nowadays.
IQRAM! GALI DIYO NA! JAW! ek glass fani khaw ba wudhu khoro! tumi islamic iskoole foro nayni? amar final bosore head teacher ayya noshto khori layse as in she ruined my last year! :heated: but u shud never resort to swearin!
calm down and take a chill pill! ;)

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 08:21 PM
r 10 :( :(

iky....u wudnt need ta wrry....cuz i aint a gd student....but i had ta finish 13+ A3 pages of wrk in two days :offended: 4 n half hours of wrk each day for damn food tech :mad: :mad:

afriend
03-29-2006, 08:22 PM
Lol....

Well.....it's hard to chill nowadays...perhaps I can use those kalm tablets a bit.......A bit wont hurt right.....right?

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 08:23 PM
calm down and take a chill pill! ;)

LOL

;D ;D ;D

afriend
03-29-2006, 08:24 PM
LOL

u'll get thru just fine.....But as for me.....I don't wanna muck up my GCSEs....I stopped caring about SATs now....it's just that my english teacher is such a bozo.....

BTW....if u wer charged a penny every time u used a smilie.......the person sellin them wud b a millionaire by now......But i don't think I was happy with the things that those smilies embedded into my computer...Instead go to this site:

http://www.gifs.net/gif/

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 08:25 PM
Lol....

Well.....it's hard to chill nowadays...perhaps I can use those kalm tablets a bit.......A bit wont hurt right.....right?
i tried kalms once before my 1st drivin test..didnt help at all..went and got my thumb squashed and go so nervous i hit the car into the kerb!
and Tagrid..do u have ne 'keep awake' pills! i've got so much work to do but the temptation to sleep is overwhelming! :heated:

afriend
03-29-2006, 08:28 PM
LOL

Kalms worked for my mum tho.....for a while.....

Musaafirah
03-29-2006, 08:35 PM
LOL

Kalms worked for my mum tho.....for a while.....
HA! is she like the typical bengali mum who randomly finds things to yell at u bout? like..u havent washed the dishes..or they're not washed properly..or u havent tidied up! i hear that evry day :uhwhat
[MOUSE]LOL![/MOUSE]

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 08:44 PM
and Tagrid..do u have ne 'keep awake' pills! i've got so much work to do but the temptation to sleep is overwhelming! :heated:
try a cup of coffee :happy:

format_quote Originally Posted by iky
But i don't think I was happy with the things that those smilies embedded into my computer
y wat happened :? :? :?

afriend
03-29-2006, 08:47 PM
HA! is she like the typical bengali mum who randomly finds things to yell at u bout? like..u havent washed the dishes..or they're not washed properly..or u havent tidied up! i hear that evry day :uhwhat
[MOUSE]LOL![/MOUSE]
Nah....it was wen I was turnin into a teen... :happy:

afriend
03-29-2006, 08:49 PM
try a cup of coffee :happy:

y wat happened :? :? :?

It made my browser speeds slow down bcoz of that bar at the top of the internet, as well as constantly bugging me with addware........

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 08:52 PM
It made my browser speeds slow down bcoz of that bar at the top of the internet, as well as constantly bugging me with addware........
oh sorry...ill try ta avoid usin dem now :happy: :) :) :)

well.....ill tryy :) :)

afriend
03-29-2006, 09:07 PM
don't hav to stop completely...

Just use that link that I posted and save the 1s u need....

AhlaamBella
03-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Its bordering on OCD lol. Joke. :P

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 09:25 PM
IQRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!

KITA RE BHAI!!! BOUT TIME U WAS ON!! i only came on thinkin been time since i conversed wiv my little bro!!!!!! lol

studies gettin u down eh, well u kno u can always do wat i do AN NOT CARE!!! but that aint good, u shud care lol or u mite jus end up in a uni like me wiv good pay hardly doin any work LOL IT AINT GOOD!!!

afriend
03-29-2006, 09:30 PM
LOL

ur a joka......thanx, i'm sure things will be cool soon.....Besides, in May my nan and nanu are comin back frm Desh!!!!

afriend
03-29-2006, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Baby_Pearl
Its bordering on OCD lol. Joke. :P
Call me stupid, but i didn't get that at all.....

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 09:35 PM
Call me stupid, but i didn't get that at all.....
same here lol, sry pearl can u explain :?

afriend
03-29-2006, 09:39 PM
same here lol, sry pearl can u explain :?

LOL

tho...ekhon kitha oiroh?

Balla assoh ni? I mite go down to ELM this weekend, as well as Green street (including ZamZam ;)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 09:43 PM
lol i'll see if i can come down there bro pm me ur MSN inshaAllah and im waaay too busy these days!!! gettin a new imam and im hopin he'll teach me 3-4 hours everyday LOL wanna memorise the quran in 2 yrs inshaAllah!

neway i betta be off now, make dua bro, gnna try memorise a surah in sifara b4 sleepin

ishkabab
03-29-2006, 10:55 PM
ok tell me something guys...does age matter if i want to do either hifz or go for alimah course??

Qurratul Ayn
03-30-2006, 08:09 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Sister iskabab, ammi buzze that age does not matter because to bec ome a Hafiz or Hafiz'a or an Alim or an Alimah is such an achievement that it fills nmy heart with joy! I love it when Muslim Brother or Sisters accomplish something like this because it shows how you are leanring and that there are some belivers of Allah Ta'ala in this world who will carry on the glorious reading of the Qur'an and Islam.

In my opinion, age does not matter and you should go for it with all your heart, mind and soul with it.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 09:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ishkabab
ok tell me something guys...does age matter if i want to do either hifz or go for alimah course??
i kno an 80 yr old somalian lady who memorized the quran recently... 80 YRS OLD.

no sis to answer ur question age is of no consequence whatsoever!!! islam has no restriction regarding time :)

MetSudaisTwice
03-30-2006, 09:46 AM
salam
subhanallah^
zeh shomoy ami online ai, shob offline, ar ami bhot dineh iqram logeh mattsi na
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
03-30-2006, 10:27 AM
Salam
Internet sayra gya kham khoro
Wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-30-2006, 10:34 AM
salam
lol, ami toh kham khorram bhai
wasalam

Sis786
03-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Assalaam Alykum to my Bengali Community are you all ok ,

tumdar shob bala aso ni?

MetSudaisTwice
03-30-2006, 12:15 PM
salam
wow mashallah our sis knows bengali
and alhamdulillah i am fine jazakallah
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
Assalaam Alykum to my Bengali Community are you all ok ,

tumdar shob bala aso ni?
JazakAllah ji oi bala asi :)

ami gess khoram afnar zamay bangali (im gessin ur husbands bengali :p)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-30-2006, 12:22 PM
GUESS WHO'S BACK!
It's the somali:coolsis:!!!
What's uppppp PPL!!!!!
Sorry... a lil hyper 2day:giggling:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 12:24 PM
^ alhamdullilah, afnare bowt khushi lage :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that means: Alhamdullilah you seem well happy today :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-30-2006, 12:25 PM
nah.... TRYNA GET OVER MY TROUBLES... MIGHT ASWELL BE HAPPY INNIT:happy:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 12:31 PM
^ lol thats what i always say. As truth perishes falsehood, happiness perishes sadness (i kno that suks but its tru!!!).

its funny tho, wen things get reall down i start sayin jokes and my sisters gimme sum luks like... HOW CAN U JOKE NOW!!! lol n im like, being sad will have no benefit!

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-30-2006, 12:34 PM
lol trueee. You come up with some cool sayings lool. Where ya stealing em from?
;D

MetSudaisTwice
03-30-2006, 12:36 PM
salam
from the net, no joking, he is a smart sheikh who can think of those
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 12:38 PM
"truth perishes falsehood" - from the quran :statisfie

"happiness perishes sadness" - i made it up :statisfie lol

the quran has the best sayings, makes me awe struk jus reading some of them :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-30-2006, 12:41 PM
yeh so true... can lift me up so easily when no1 can

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 12:54 PM
^ Allahs mercy

Allah zeta amrare dison ita shara dunyar manushor ges tone kuz le miltonai :)

(i'll let metsuda the wise sheikh translate that :p)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-30-2006, 01:04 PM
he's offline lol

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-30-2006, 01:08 PM
salam
lol sis that is embarassing, i wont be able to lead you all, i dont know where you got that idea from
but then again i would love to lead such amazing group
wasalam
HAHA lol, u added MST to your sig:giggling:. I got that idea coz u like the imaams so much, masha-Allah:sister:. Anyway don't you want to lead us all in bayt-Allah one day?:okay:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 01:43 PM
^ Allahs mercy

Allah zeta amrare dison ita shara dunyar manushor ges tone kuz le miltonai :)

(i'll let metsuda the wise sheikh translate that :p)

lol i'll translate it then :)

Allah zeta amrare dison ita shara dunyar manushor ges tone kuz le miltonai

- The gifts Allah has bestowed upon us can never be given by any man on this planet -

(it sounds better in bengali :statisfie)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-30-2006, 01:45 PM
sounds cool in english too:D
Ok... i'd teach you somali but my somali sucks, and this isn't a somali thread:giggling:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 01:47 PM
sounds cool in english too:D
Ok... i'd teach you somali but my somali sucks, and this isn't a somali thread:giggling:
lol :) im sure somali is jus as funny as bengali lol

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-30-2006, 01:48 PM
lol :) im sure somali is jus as funny as bengali lol

HAHAHAHA... ur funny akhee *rolls on the floor laughing*

MetSudaisTwice
03-30-2006, 03:16 PM
HAHA lol, u added MST to your sig:giggling:. I got that idea coz u like the imaams so much, masha-Allah:sister:. Anyway don't you want to lead us all in bayt-Allah one day?:okay:
salam
lol i added that becasue one bro told me that a non beleiver may get confused and thin that the pic may be of prophet muhammad SAW, so i put in aka bro mst
and i really doubt that you will hear me lead, let alone in the Haram of Makkah, though i would love that coz it is in makkah, and thier echo and sound system is so wicked:okay:
wasalam

The Ruler
03-30-2006, 04:11 PM
ki hochay ekhanay :?....wat u guys talkin bout :?...am feelin left out a lil bit :statisfie

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 04:13 PM
^ its ok to feel left out ;D

lol

MetSudaisTwice
03-30-2006, 04:14 PM
salam
lol i wrote english sis
wasalam

The Ruler
03-30-2006, 04:17 PM
^ its ok to feel left out ;D

format_quote Originally Posted by MST
lol i wrote english sis
lol....i no but its hard to get wat ur talkin bout wen am readin da middle of a conversation :)

MetSudaisTwice
03-30-2006, 04:18 PM
salam
lol just do wot i do, butt in
wasalam

The Ruler
03-30-2006, 04:21 PM
salam
lol just do wot i do, butt in
wasalam
wich in ma case wud mean goin off topic < bout wat u guys r chattin bout :rollseyes :rollseyes

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 04:25 PM
nothin raelly, bored here i think i'll head home now....

The Ruler
03-30-2006, 04:29 PM
nothin raelly, bored here i think i'll head home now....

hopr u v a safe journey home :) :)

ar kay achay....ameo khub borrd....sis naz koi....miss ya :offended: ... hope sum1 cums online soon :uhwhat :uhwhat

:sister:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 04:31 PM
^^ SOME1s IN A RUSH TO BID ME FAREWELL!!!:offended:

thats it im gnna sit here for a lil longa now haha ;D :okay:

:sl: and GOOD DAY!!

The Ruler
03-30-2006, 04:44 PM
^^ SOME1s IN A RUSH TO BID ME FAREWELL!!!:offended:
i wasnt in a ruch...oh no!!...jus sayin gd bye :rollseyes n dat u v a gd journey hme :)...its upto u if u wanna stay longa or not :)

LOL ;D

The Ruler
03-30-2006, 04:58 PM
so evry1s left me eh :offended:

shobai amake rakhay cholay giyachay :uhwhat :uhwhat

afriend
03-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Salam every1

ki kobbor shobb?

kita oiseh aiku?

balla assoh asku?

The Ruler
03-30-2006, 05:20 PM
borrin day....altho we got 2 watch 'sponge bob square pants the movie' in history cuz we r wayy ahead of our syllabus :happy:

tumar din kamon galo iky...:? gd eh...:happy:

Helena
03-30-2006, 05:20 PM
:sl: iqram?

balani? kita kobar? i think dats hw u say it?

thought u takin a leave from LI?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 05:22 PM
I HAD NO INTENTION TO COME BAK ON!!! dam i really hav to stop comn online :offended:

btw iqram bay, u still goin zamzam this weekend?

afriend
03-30-2006, 05:22 PM
Ammar din?

Hmm...well it was kinda funny cos i slept on the bus and i.....oversleapt and it took me anotha 20 mins to get home......How dumb can u get eh?

But it's good cos I came home early withoput hifz, but today we got the camera crew there so...EVEN BETTER!!

I came home early......So I got spare time on my hands.......LOL

And I might go, I'll let u kno 2moro...maybe on Saturday.......

The Ruler
03-30-2006, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena
thought u takin a leave from LI?
i dnt fink any1 cud fink of havin aleave from LI unless da internet connection's gun :rollseyes :happy:...cuz das how i left last year....:) :)

tumar din kamon gachay sis helena :?....bhalo? :)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 05:25 PM
i dnt fink any1 cud fink of havin aleave from LI unless da internet connection's gun :rollseyes :happy:...cuz das how i left last year....:) :)

tumar din kamon gachay sis helena :?....bhalo? :)

seriously tho wats up wiv that? my work mates hav started dissin me for goin on LI so much lol, there like COME HAV LUNCH U GEEK!!!! lol im like GET LOST U RASTAFARIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

afriend
03-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Inshallah gonna hav my account password on my computer changed by my uncle soon.......

So I might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

LOL u joka!!

Rustafarians...

The Ruler
03-30-2006, 05:27 PM
seriously tho wats up wiv that? my work mates hav started dissin me for goin on LI so much lol, there like COME HAV LUNCH U GEEK!!!! lol im like GET LOST U RASTAFARIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
a no....but das wat ma mum cals "addiction" :rollseyes...am lyk wateverrrr!! :rollseyes

Helena
03-30-2006, 05:29 PM

my day................was alrite................. left home at half ten, den guess wot der was delay on da piccidily line..................... had PFC..............;D ;D;D , dis idiot.... idiot....... i wont tell u?????? so wot else..... had a boring lecture.....luckily got home early 4.00pm....... and nothing else!

afriend
a no....but das wat ma mum cals "addiction" :rollseyes...am lyk wateverrrr!! :rollseyes

Maybe she's right.....:rollseyes

But there's probli somthin about da forum that hypnotises u and keeps u glued to the screen.

IbnAbdulHakim

na if ma mum calls me netime i jus jump off of LI lol so its kool :)
as for addiction, its wen u cant quit! as for me, i do wat i gotta do heh so im ok ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.