/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bengali how much do u know?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 05:35 PM
lets stop the whinin and start the postin den!!!! lol

shokhol onku ason to right? lets talk about bangali manush.

bangali manush maas otota khayn ar mass oilogi brain food, duz dat mean bengali ppl become geniuses? :p

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
man this thread is so down.....:( and it brings me even down thinking of all the innovations bengali people make!! :rant:
this thread aint down!!!! me n iqram hav been keepin it alive!!! plus i had a looootta jokes here ;D!!! lol
cant wait 4 metsuda to come, dats wen the thread is gna b supa live!!!!

salaam to all my maas khawra bengali's ;D

afriend2
04-02-2006, 05:38 PM
salaam,

ame mass balah fai nah! :( gondor lagee ame randha faree nah! :rant:

and it is kinda low bro! and lol are we the bengali crew?:? :giggling:

wassalam

afriend
04-02-2006, 05:38 PM
bangali manush maas otota khayn ar mass oilogi brain food, duz dat mean bengali ppl become geniuses?
In some cases yes.

Some bangali manush oiloh soor.....they are very clever in the field of robbing and scamming people.......

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
04-02-2006, 05:40 PM
salaam,

ame mass balah fai nah! :( gondor lagee ame randha faree nah! :rant:

wassalam

LOLLLL :giggling: :giggling: ;D

That was funny........Just cos it smells bad? Ur lyk my bro and sis......

IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
In some cases yes.

Some bangali manush oiloh soor.....they are very clever in the field of robbing and scamming people.......
innit, they make it seem like there the nicest people in da world!!

Ao amar goro, khao, naa bhai amar ghor tumar fau tulta farbay, cigarrette khaytayni? thumi amar bhai, bowt maya tumar lagi!

Then the next week they end up stealin all ur money!!! lol u gotta love our people ;)

afriend2
04-02-2006, 05:43 PM
salaam,

lol i can cook everything else, cos i enjoy it :wub: but when it comes to fish i go....

"amah ame bomee khoree laimoh! tara gese sowk aseh, amar baidee khalee sai" ;D

wassalam

afriend
04-02-2006, 05:45 PM
amah ame bomee khoree laimoh! tara gese sowk aseh, amar baidee khalee sai"
Ahhhhaahhhhhaaaaa!!!!

I wud never touch a fish, ever!

They smell like.........something else......

IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 05:46 PM
Ahhhhaahhhhhaaaaa!!!!

I wud never touch a fish, ever!

They smell like.........something else......
lol what lies, i bet u've already touched fish, its a part of life

afriend
04-02-2006, 05:47 PM
Ok fine I've eaten them......But I wud neva touch them wen they are uncooked.

Have u ever seen their insides?

HUH? Well?

afriend2
04-02-2006, 05:50 PM
salaam,

lol you dont have to...its us girls that are made to do it by our mums :rant:

i remember the first time i had to wash a fish...they were so slimy....:( :'(

but live fishes are great! :wub: i have 30 fishes in my pond and alhamdulillah theyre beautiful :loving:
wassalam

afriend
04-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Oh cool u have a pond in ur back garden.......

Thumi khoy thakoh? London oh khewr pond nai......not anybody I kno of.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 05:55 PM
salaam,

lol you dont have to...its us girls that are made to do it by our mums :rant:

i remember the first time i had to wash a fish...they were so slimy....:( :'(

but live fishes are great! :wub: i have 30 fishes in my pond and alhamdulillah theyre beautiful :loving:
wassalam
i rememba once i offered to chop off a fishes head, i wanted to do it so badly but my mum wudnt let me :(, man it looks too fun, the way that fish has its mouth open lol looks like my nephew

IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 05:57 PM
wassalam
DONI BOYNN!!! WHOAH DOOOOONIIII! THRISHTA FISH IN HER BAK GARDEN!!! DHOOONI! lol man dont u feel guilty wen u eat fish, jus thinkin bout those ccute fish u got in ur pond, DONT U FEEL ANY GUILD MAN!!! lol jus kiddin, but seriously thats well wiked, if i had a pond i'd fill it wiv electric eels, sharks and dolphins, LOL

;D

afriend2
04-02-2006, 06:02 PM
salaam,

Oh cool u have a pond in ur back garden.......

Thumi khoy thakoh? London oh khewr pond nai......not anybody I kno of.

nope i dont live in london but my bro does...hence why im always in zam zam! :okay: ;D i live near brighton....we have a massive garden with a cute pond! :statisfie but my dad shouts at me cos i always forget to feed the lil fishies.....my sis named them all! :happy:

i rememba once i offered to chop off a fishes head, i wanted to do it so badly but my mum wudnt let me , man it looks too fun, the way that fish has its mouth open lol looks like my nephew
you wanted to chop the head off! :X
and lol my nephews always got his mouth open....and it looks so cute cos hes got missing teeth! :wub:

how can you compare a fish to your nephew! :? lol
wassalam

afriend
04-02-2006, 07:07 PM

mazed bhai is a joka that's why...LOL

But that's so cool.....Pond with fish in them.......I need to get out of London more......but really, I wudn't b able to live anywer but in London....

Helena
04-02-2006, 07:08 PM

iqram u online???...... i think u are.....guess wot my aunt had a baby girl....she was born at 3.07am and planning to keep her name zahra.... can u think of any names dat rnt common in da community?

How u been? bet ur xcited about holidays.....more lyk revisin hard for sats!

:w: :)

afriend
04-02-2006, 07:12 PM

OH MASHALLAH!!!

Lucky u! New cousin on the block now........

Well, urm...........I'm not very good with names.....but:

Samina

Tasneemah

Aminah

Sufia

Tahminah

Fawzyyah(my sister's name)

I dunno...I got bare.......I cud get u a book, but i wudn't b able to post it....

I'm not exactly looking forward to my holidays, cos I got full time hifz from 10 AM until 4 or 5 PM......EVEN THOUGH MY MADRASSAH IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOR THAT WEEK....

Also, I get my holidays 1 week late, and we only get 1 week.... :'(

Helena
04-02-2006, 07:19 PM

jazaks for all da name..... tasneem is my older sis cuz name (18 mnths old)......dats reallly kind of u.....to post me a book.... dnt worry i got couple....my dads a maulana aswell.....but it is hard to find a diff name....but islamic......

Holidays.....my one starts at 10th april.....got 9 assaignemnt to do...... and my couz frm bath are cuming to stay ova during the holidays..... am darn busy.....holidays my relaxing time.....but neva happens.....

After uni..... i get 5/6 mnths break....need to find a job....another headache......

:w: :)

afriend
04-02-2006, 07:23 PM

Ohhh LOL

U'll b ok.......

My school finishes on the 10th too....... :)

I'll pray u get a good job inshallah.....

And don't worry, I'm sure they are not as hard work as wen my cousins come over....Now that's busy times.... ;)

Aisku Taggy bhoin kgoy gessoin?

Sharrah din aisoin nah.........

Helena
04-02-2006, 07:28 PM

inshalah i get gud job.....jus wana get rid of mums debt.....save money for hajj dis ere..... i really wana go there again inshalah! one of dreams dat i fulfilled....but it seems i woken up frm a beautiful dream.... and wana go there again...........will always be a dream!:'(

Hey u knw.... ur avater.....is it prince of persia? u into games or consoles?;D

jazaks for da reps....

:w:

afriend
04-02-2006, 07:32 PM
I used to be SOOOOO into games and all that........I used to place my PS2 on a high pedestal in the front room......

But since Hifz and this year's exams....I lost interest for everything, TV, PS2, games the whole lot...........

I gave my PS2 away 2 my cousin......he'll b better off wiv it i think.....

But Prince of Persia Is a good game, but too hard....I always get stuck on the first levels......

I like the fact it's got an Arabian/persian feel to it.....

Helena
04-02-2006, 07:37 PM

true about da games........waste of time....

wana ask me any ques? as u are my younger bro....;D ;D

The Ruler
04-02-2006, 07:41 PM
omg :'( :'(....i missed soooo much....ami revise korchilam askay...statistics :(....a bit tooo hard...need help....any1 :?...

afriend
04-02-2006, 07:46 PM
true about da games........waste of time....

wana ask me any ques? as u are my younger bro....

LOL

Thanx.....Want to ask any questions to me?

Anything at all..........U start cos I don't like bein the fisrt 1...LOL

The Ruler
04-02-2006, 07:48 PM
^^ huh :?...was goin on :confused:

Helena
04-02-2006, 07:48 PM

basically were interviewing each other......

okay first ques.....

wot is ur best moment in ur life?

The Ruler
04-02-2006, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena
wot is ur best moment in ur life?
okayy *unsure*....ermm hu answers da question....lyk hu u interviewin :?

afriend
04-02-2006, 07:56 PM
U can answer da Q too sis T

The best moment is wen I made up wiv my grandparents over some stupid row...

the best times are with my grandparents.

Helena
04-02-2006, 08:00 PM

WOTS DA NXT QUES? U GOTA IT CAARY ON......

The Ruler
04-02-2006, 08:00 PM
U can answer da Q too sis T

The best moment is wen I made up wiv my grandparents over some stupid row...

the best times are with my grandparents.
oh okay :)....so da nxt question....

wat was da most embarrassing moment of ur life :?

Helena
04-02-2006, 08:02 PM

it wud be, wen i fell on da train.......lol......everybody were laughing at me...

da nxt ques?

fav colours?

afriend
04-02-2006, 08:03 PM
Wen I walked into a girls' stuff store wiv my cousin.....UNKOWINGLY OFF COURSE!

The Ruler
04-02-2006, 08:03 PM
greyish blu, light green, black, deep violet :happy:

iky ask da nxt question :happy: not me :)

Helena
04-02-2006, 08:04 PM

bro iqram....ur turn? ask a ques?

:w: ;D

afriend
04-02-2006, 08:05 PM
OK:

Have you ever thrown up at som1's house? (being a mehman)

The Ruler
04-02-2006, 08:06 PM
nope :lol:

how long do u spend on da forum each day....estimation :?

afriend
04-02-2006, 08:07 PM
12 hours...I don't get out my room much anymore!

Next, have u ever sworn at ur parents? :x

Helena
04-02-2006, 08:07 PM
yeap i have....wen i went wid my aunt in hartlepool....5 hours journey from london....

next quest?

fav books?

The Ruler
04-02-2006, 08:09 PM
ermmm....mayb :X....but only wen ma anger mesurement is full :rollseyes

wat subjects do u enjoy most :?

Helena
04-02-2006, 08:09 PM
12 hours...I don't get out my room much anymore!

neva...... i beta go....am tired....carry on wid da game....guys i posted a nw thread called bangla window...check it out inshalah!

afriend
04-02-2006, 08:14 PM
LOL

Nice 1.

Ok take care H bhoin!

afriend
04-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Next Question:

How long have u ever gone without talking...LOL.....This reminds me of a talking strike wiv my Dad.

The Ruler
04-02-2006, 08:46 PM
How long have u ever gone without talking...LOL.....This reminds me of a talking strike wiv my Dad.
does it include not talkin wid parents or is it jus silence :?

if it includes parents, its 3 days max....jus silence....proly wen i go to sum1s house....am too silent :)....as long as we r der....:)

hu wud u lyk ta bug da most

IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
does it include not talkin wid parents or is it jus silence :?

if it includes parents, its 3 days max....jus silence....proly wen i go to sum1s house....am too silent :)....as long as we r der....:)

hu wud u lyk ta bug da most

ANswer: Bush, i wish i cud push him around all day, kik him, slap him around, call him silly names and hear him go, "OH STOP IT, STOP IT, OMG STOP IT, UR SO ANNOYING" and all the while i'll be ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!!!! LOL

Question: What was that special something which made you realise that life is nothin, that its all about the hereafter?? That special soemthing which gives u the urge to pray/worship Allah wiv all ur strength?
(i got enlightened at seein the death of my father, really showed me that this life will end... u better prepare)

IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 10:04 PM
ermmm....mayb :X....but only wen ma anger mesurement is full :rollseyes

wat subjects do u enjoy most :?

subhanAllah.... :offended: :'(

how can people do this? how can they insult the one who raised them?

:offended: :offended: :'( man im off!!!!

PS: at least show sum regret!!!!!! sum remorse!!!

Helena
04-02-2006, 10:06 PM

bro mazed......i think ur online or offline.....not sure....... check me thread on bangla window....bet u've seen it before but its funny!

Am getting off it aswell!

afriend2
04-03-2006, 10:38 AM
salaam,

ive missed the whole interview thing :'( ah well...wil answer some of them now. :)

Iqram1) ive thrown up at someones house a couple of years ago...:( ....i was really ill but my mum made me go to their house and they kept on feeding me :( lol

Iqram2) i have never sworn at my parents! no wayyyyy.....theyre too special! :wub:

Iqram3) erm i cant go without talking....mum says i get it from my gran :statisfie

Mazed4) erm my family kinda encouraged me into getting to know Islam.:) i had already been taught when i was little, i always had my Quran teacher coming to our house to teach me, loads of conferences, and just in general family discussions of things. :) my brother really got me into things cos he knows arabic and does Hadeeth classes alhamdulillah! :wub:

Taggy5) erm lets see....ive got quite a lot of people on my list......bush as Mazed bhai has already mentioned is high priority on the bugging list :rant: and tony blair....the BNP people :rant: they make me mega mad.....

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 10:44 AM
salaam,

ive missed the whole interview thing :'( ah well...wil answer some of them now. :)

Iqram1) ive thrown up at someones house a couple of years ago...:( ....i was really ill but my mum made me go to their house and they kept on feeding me :( lol

Iqram2) i have never sworn at my parents! no wayyyyy.....theyre too special! :wub:

Iqram3) erm i cant go without talking....mum says i get it from my gran :statisfie

Mazed4) erm my family kinda encouraged me into getting to know Islam.:) i had already been taught when i was little, i always had my Quran teacher coming to our house to teach me, loads of conferences, and just in general family discussions of things. :) my brother really got me into things cos he knows arabic and does Hadeeth classes alhamdulillah! :wub:

Taggy5) erm lets see....ive got quite a lot of people on my list......bush as Mazed bhai has already mentioned is high priority on the bugging list :rant: and tony blair....the BNP people :rant: they make me mega mad.....

wassalam
lool naa u aint missed nothin special dont worry :), at least ekhson bangali on!! Wanna carry on dis weird bangali question game??? lol

:sl: :)

afriend2
04-03-2006, 10:49 AM
salaam,

okie dokie....here comes my questions.....

1) At what age did you start reading the Quran? :)
2) What profession do you aspire to be?
3) Do you agree that Nazia spends more time in zam zam than you? ;D

Happy answering! :)
wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 10:56 AM
salaam,

okie dokie....here comes my questions.....

1) At what age did you start reading the Quran? :)
2) What profession do you aspire to be?
3) Do you agree that Nazia spends more time in zam zam than you? ;D

Happy answering! :)
wassalam
1). 11
2). Hafiz ;) or whereeva my destiny takes me, to be honest i neva plan ahead lol..... only hav an idea for a wife in the future but dats all (U CANT BLAME ME IM 18!!!!) lol
3).nope :p, was there yesterday for quite some time haha :p PS: WHERES DA FAT CAT??

now my questions:

1). do u agree that the youngest ones get pushed around most :(? (it certainly happens to me!!!!)
2). Do u agree the parents always seem to support da elders FOR SUM REASON? (lol i gotten use 2 dis :p, u always hear, HIS OLDA DEN U, U GOTTA RESPECT HIM!!!!)
3).Dont u think mums are jus da best ;D?!!!!!

afriend2
04-03-2006, 11:06 AM
salaam,

yeah i never see the cat! :heated: but im going there tomorrow...so im still their number 1 shopper! :statisfie :happy:

1). do u agree that the youngest ones get pushed around most :(? (it certainly happens to me!!!!)

erm....i think my bro and sisters all take care of me because im the youngest. if someone on the streets pushes me around...theyre always there to sort them out! :okay: :statisfie and just in general theyre great! although they make me do the cooking but thats because i enjoy it. sometimes when my bro is mega hungry we bake cakes together:wub: lol proper happy families innit

2). Do u agree the parents always seem to support da elders FOR SUM REASON? (lol i gotten use 2 dis :p, u always hear, HIS OLDA DEN U, U GOTTA RESPECT HIM!!!!)

well i do sometimes get that. im always told to listen to my bhai and boro apas when my parents are out...and the whole respect thing comes into it. but thats not a bad thing! :)

3).Dont u think mums are jus da best ;D?!!!!!

alhamdulillah mums are great! always there and just ace! :sister: and lol today my mum is fasting! wohooooo, mashAllah she fasts on mondays and thursdays! :wub:

my questions....

1) what do you hate about green street?
2) have you even been to Hajj/Umrah?
3) what do you like about desh?

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 11:13 AM
1) what do you hate about green street?

The fact that you hav to take certain botla sisters who offer to buy u delicious kebabish and then they go into shops infested wiv one million ladies so it makes you too embarassed to enter and den dey take one year in said shop :p lol. Sis im startin to like green street now, i mostly jus go book shops and i tell ma sis to phone me if she needs nethiN :p

2) have you even been to Hajj/Umrah?
I HOPE TO GO WIV IQRAM METSUDA AND COUPLE O MA CLOOOSE MUSLIM BRO'S!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!! GETTIN EXCITED!! GNNA CAMP UNDA DA STARS AND EAT LOTSA FISH AND SPEAK TO SHEIKH SHURAIM!!!! CAANT WAAIT!!!!

3) what do you like about desh?

:'( Ive neva been :'(!!! But i got a feelin if i eva do go my mums gnna end up lookin for a suitable wife for me!"!!!! so im a lil scared of goin now LOL

questions:

are your parents crazy to get u married off bak in desh like mine?

do u hav to sleep on the floor jus to help urself wake up for fajr :statisfie :statisfie ?

Would you be able to take it if ur mum goes BD wivout u? (my mums plannin to :()

afriend2
04-03-2006, 11:23 AM
salaam,

lol yeah but green street is great for shopping! but then me and my bro sometimes go off to zam zam or mobeen! :statisfie ;D and dont call your sisters botlah! looolz! ;D

and thats not fair....i wanted to go this Ramadhan...but dad says next year! :'(

lol hahaha im looking forward to meeting my new bhabi when you guys come back from desh then! :happy: lol....

Questions

are your parents crazy to get u married off bak in desh like mine?

nope....they want me to marry a Hafeez from the UK! lol :happy: :)

do u hav to sleep on the floor jus to help urself wake up for fajr :statisfie :statisfie ?

haha you sleep on the floor? i just have my mum come and wake me! or just put my alarm on...it wakes the whole house up :statisfie

Would you be able to take it if ur mum goes BD wivout u? (my mums plannin to :()

my mum and dad have been to desh loads of times leaving us lot at home. one time they stayed for months because my nan was ill :'( but alhamdulilah i had my oldest bro and sis looking after us! :)

your questions

1) what was the last thing you read?:okay:
2) why do you call your sisters botlah? :?
3) will you cry if your mum went to desh?
4) what will your reaction be when you meet SS and what will you say to him, (in arabic of course) :statisfie

wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 11:25 AM
How are you ikhwan wa ikhwat?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 11:35 AM
questions[/U]

[B][I]1) what was the last thing you read?:okay:

Biogrophy of imam abu hanifah rahmatullahi alaih (his an amazing man subhanAllah, the amount of people he helped, the amount of striving he went thru!!!!)

2) why do you call your sisters botlah? :?

becoz i like to keep a jokey lil air around my family, its jus ma mum i treat wiv ultimate respect n love. Da rest are like ma friends :), lol i got 5 bros and 2 sis's, trust me we hav puuuuure jokes!!!!!! keep in mind, i love n respect ma bros/sis, i'll always do wat they say and i'll neva call them worser then botla :p or mass :p

3) will you cry if your mum went to desh?
b4 it use to be like.. mum goes then dad stays, or dad goes den mum stays,.... dis time i think i will!!!! lol :'(!!

4) what will your reaction be when you meet SS and what will you say to him, (in arabic of course) :statisfie
ok autograph, picture, kiss him a couple o times, hug for one day, then mayb say salam LOL

ok my turn!!!

QuestionS:
1. are you a hijaabi or a niqaabi?

2. Wanna be a niqaabi (THEY ARE SO GANGSTA :p lol naa seriously highest respect to the niqaabi's!!!!)

3. Wanna memorise da quran? (im doin a hifz class so inshaAllah will b hafiz in 2 years time :))

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 11:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
How are you ikhwan wa ikhwat?
:sl: ya mu'munia kayfahaal?

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 11:36 AM
What's going on?:?

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
:sl: ya mu'munia kayfahaal?

Alhamdulillah... just terrorising Hei Gou in that thread 'what's stopping you from getting married' LOL:giggling:. So is ukhti pagal_kuri:okay:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Alhamdulillah... just terrorising Hei Gou in that thread 'what's stopping you from getting married' LOL:giggling:. So is ukhti pagal_kuri:okay:
lol pagalz!!!! terrorising people TUT TUT!! you should kno betta den dat, go terrorise bush instead!!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 11:39 AM
ok im off for nowssss b bak in 2 hours :p lol

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 11:41 AM
lol pagalz!!!! terrorising people TUT TUT!! you should kno betta den dat, go terrorise bush instead!!

Lol... if i see Bush I will say
Mr Bush! You have been deceived! If you put true Muslims in power they would have given you the oil! They would've said 'take this filth from our lands!'
PSYCHE!

MinAhlilHadeeth
insha-Allah... ma'asalaam!!!!

afriend2
salaam,

1. are you a hijaabi or a niqaabi?

lol am a jilbaabi alhamdulillah :)

2. Wanna be a niqaabi (THEY ARE SO GANGSTA :p lol naa seriously highest respect to the niqaabi's!!!!)

inshAllah am going to be a niqaabi next year, after my GCSEs. cant wear it now cos my school wont allow me :rant: (and lol the sisters call me the granny gangster here.....especially Granny Hally aka Halima and Nafster aka nafy_luvz_u)

3. Wanna memorise da quran? (im doin a hifz class so inshaAllah will b hafiz in 2 years time :))[/QUOTE]

inshAllah am doing it bit by bit, i want to do some courses in the summer and obviously when i join ICAS (Islamic college). :)

your questions

1) do you wear jubbas? :)
2) do you listen to naseeds?
3) do you cry much? lol :okay:

wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 11:44 AM
lol sis... ur nafy_luvz_u???
I didn't know that :D
It's me.. Fenix-Angel... aka the 786 fan no.1... who never actually got to go to their concert:'(.... who doesn't really listen to nasheeds now:p

afriend2
04-03-2006, 11:47 AM
salaam,

lol no sis, i mean nafy and hally call me the granny gangster! lol :) ive always been nazia! :)

and alhamdulillah i remember you! :happy: lol am going to the concert on sunday inshAllah....dont know if they'll be there but i dont listen to them cos of the music.....:)

Allah knows best :wub:

wassalam

Qurratul Ayn
04-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

You don't listen to Nasheeds anymore Sister nazia and Sister ~Mu'MiNaH~? Why not? Is it wrong to listen to them? Because my Brothers and Sister and I listen to them! And we really like them! There are many solo artists and bands that I can't name them all!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Please inform me if there is any wrong in listening to them.

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakirah
Assalamu Alaikum

You don't listen to Nasheeds anymore Sister nazia and Sister ~Mu'MiNaH~? Why not? Is it wrong to listen to them? Because my Btothers and Sister and I listen to them! And we really like them! There are many solo artists and bands that I can't name them all!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Please inform me if there is any wrong in listening to them.
No sis, not all nasheeds are bad. But the ones that have Music are. Because music is the tool of the shaytaan and takes you away from worship. It is disrespectful to use Music in nasheeds anyway. But nasheeds with just a drum or voice are halaal as most of the scholars believe. I don't really listen to 'em any more because for me it was a waste of time. The shaytaan tries to make you commit kufr, if he cant do that he makes you do bid'ah, if he can't do that he tries to make you commit a major sin, and if he can't do that he makes you to do a minor sin, and if he can't do that he makes you waste time with things that are halaal, and if he can't do that he makes you do a lesser good deed. He is very sneaky, and with me I used to do listen to them TOO much, so I gave them up all together, and now I use my free time to listen to Qur'an, islamic talks, Du'as etc.... beneficial things.
I would not tell someone to stop listening to nasheeds, but to watch out how much time they spend listening to them. May Allah forgive me for anything incorrect I said, ameen.

afriend2
04-03-2006, 11:59 AM
salaam,

i listen to nasheeds which only have the ad-duff, and no other instruments.

"The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said : "A people of my Ummah will drink wine, calling it by other than its real name. Merriment will be made for them through the playing of musical instruments and the singing of female singers. Allah (SWT) will cleave the earth under them and turn others into apes and swine." (Narration of Ibn Maajah ) note : This hadeeth has also been narrated by al-Bayhaaqi and ibn Asaakir, and has been authenticated by the renowned scholar of hadeeth Ibn al-Qayyim."

Allah knows best :)

wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 12:01 PM
salaam,

lol no sis, i mean nafy and hally call me the granny gangster! lol :) ive always been nazia! :)

and alhamdulillah i remember you! :happy: lol am going to the concert on sunday inshAllah....dont know if they'll be there but i dont listen to them cos of the music.....:)

wassalam
Oh right ok lol. It's nice that you remember me though:D.
Did you go to the global peace and unity event?

Qurratul Ayn
04-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Jazakallah Khair Sister nazia and Sister ~Mu'MiNaH~, but there are many convert Muslims who have become Nashedd artists such as Yusuf Islam, Native Deen and many others. In some of their Nasheeds they use drums or none at all but that really is strange because they seem quite devout Muslims.

But as Sister nazia had written Allah Ta'ala knows best and what will happen and who is strong in the true faith and who isn''t.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

afriend2
04-03-2006, 12:05 PM
salaam,

yeah i went there! alhamdulillah it was awesome! :wub: did you go :?

wassalam

Qurratul Ayn
04-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

I saw the magnificent event on the Islam Channel! They are selling copies of it that they have recorded. Mashallah Ta'ala that was a greart event!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

afriend2
04-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Jazakallah Khair Sister nazia and Sister ~Mu'MiNaH~, but there are many convert Muslims who have become Nashedd artists such as Yusuf Islam, Native Deen and many others. In some of their Nasheeds they use drums or none at all but that really is strange because they seem quite devout Muslims.

But as Sister nazia had written Allah Ta'ala knows best and what will happen and who is strong in the true faith and who isn''t.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah
salaam,

yeah of course we cant judge if someone will be punnished for it, but i think its just best to refrain from instruments since it has been mentioned :)

Ijma'a of the 4 imams:
Music that takes one away from the remembrance of Allah (swt) and music that has other instruments other than the duff is strictly forbidden.
:)

as always Allah knows best :wub:

wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah
Sis the drum is allowed according to my understanding. But other instruments are not allowed. Native Deen use percussion I think, I think their aim is to get youngsters to listen to their stuff. But the deen was established before they were even a molecule in existance, so we cannot accept things in Islam just because other Muslims do it. We have to back up our claims with evidence insha-Allah. So Allah knows best.:)

Qurratul Ayn
04-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Jazakallah Khair to both of you My Dear Sisters nazia and ~Mu'MiNaH~!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. I have learnt quite a lot towards Nasheeds now.

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 12:11 PM
^^^masha-Allah, that's made my day;)!:wub:

afriend2
04-03-2006, 12:12 PM
salaam,

no probs sis! :wub: everyday is a learning experience :)

wassalam

Qurratul Ayn
04-03-2006, 12:16 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Very True Sister nazia and always smile and pray to Allah Ta'ala for everything, Sisters nazia and ~Mu'MiNaH~!

I have noticed it is first time I am sending posts to you two Sisters!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Yes true... nice to converse for the first time;).

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 12:20 PM
1) do you wear jubbas? :)
lol naa, i jus recently got my mum to let me wear a prayer cap n keep a beard, i'll work on da jubbas inabit ;) :)

2) do you listen to naseeds?i use to be well into dem but now i jus listen to quran recitations mostly, IBRAHIM JIBREEN SOUNDS TOO BEAUTIFUL!!! MASHALLAH!!! (thats actaully my MSN nick :p)

3) do you cry much? lol :okay:
lool... weneva i hear nethin which makes me think people hav been treated too unjustly it gets u inside such as the poor boy who got... u kno :( :'(!! or wen im in prayer... i try my best during tahajjud to cry lol not always successful :p

OK MY TURN!!!!

Questions:

DO U CRY A LOT??

IF SO WHY?? :p

Is it true crying is good 4 u? lol scientifically?? :?

afriend2
04-03-2006, 12:21 PM
salaam,

ameen thumma ameen ukhtee! :wub:

and wicked....we've turned it into a girls ONLY bengali thread! ;D ;D

so give an intro you guys....:) cos i dont really know much about yous :(

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 12:21 PM
salaam,

yeah of course we cant judge if someone will be punnished for it, but i think its just best to refrain from instruments since it has been mentioned :)

Ijma'a of the 4 imams:
Music that takes one away from the remembrance of Allah (swt) and music that has other instruments other than the duff is strictly forbidden.

as always Allah knows best :wub:

wassalam
lol duff is a type of alcohol its "daff" LOL :p, n ye musik is jus nasty khobisiness. I really hate it now, one o my cuzins tried puttin it on and i gave my piercing "DONT U DARE" look haha, i really kno how to make people FrEeZe!!!!! ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 12:22 PM
salaam,

ameen thumma ameen ukhtee! :wub:

and wicked....we've turned it into a girls ONLY bengali thread! ;D ;D

so give an intro you guys....:) cos i dont really know much about yous :(

wassalam
EHHEM, WHAT R U IMPLYING!!! ME,IQRAM AND METSUDA OWN THIS THREAD HAHAHA ;D!!!!!!!!! even tho a sister made it :statisfie :statisfie !!!!

:p

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 12:22 PM
hey... i wanna be asked questions!:'(
And Ibrahim JIBREEN DOES sound toooo beautiful!!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 12:23 PM
hey... i wanna be asked questions!:'(
And Ibrahim JIBREEN DOES sound toooo beautiful!!!!
YE I KNO, HIS THE REASON Ive PRETTY MUCH MEMORISED SURAH ALAQ!!! HIS SOOOOO WIKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALHAMDULLILAH!!

ok sis ur questions:

Are u fat?

Did u lie about the above post?

HAHA ;D

DUZNT BEING A NIQAABI FEEL THE BEST??

Qurratul Ayn
04-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Sorry to disappoint you Sister nazia, but Brother Abd' Majid has decided to join in! But I shall write about myself in the Sisters' Section and all you Dear Sisters will be able to post too!

Welcome Dear Brother, how was your day or how is it going so far?

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Sorry to disappoint you Sister nazia, but Brother Abd' Majid has decided to join in! But I shall write about myself in the Sisters' Section and all you Dear Sisters will be able to post too!

Welcome Dear Brother, how was your day or how is it going so far?

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah
aah, dissappoint eh, i neva knew i was so unwanted!!! :offended:

lol aah well its neva stopped me before LOL ;D

afriend2
04-03-2006, 12:26 PM
salaam,

lol mashAllah youve got a beard! thats great...many young brothers i know dont even think about it! :rant: :hiding:

Questions:

DO U CRY A LOT??

erm yeah just a bit....:'(

IF SO WHY?? :p

loads of reasons i guess.....recently it was because of the family.....and stuff i see on tv.....Quran reciations......erm just about everything!:giggling: :happy: :okay:

im told by my mum to cry when you make du'a.....so i do! hahaha dont start calling me a cry baby....:rant:

Is it true crying is good 4 u? lol scientifically?? :?

and i have no idea......dont mention science! i hate it :offended:

your turn

1) as a kid what was your fave toy? :okay:
2) do you have a fave sibling and why?....
3) did you used to collect pokemon card....(the humiliation! lol) ;D
4) how long does it take you to eat a doner kebab?

wassalam

afriend2
04-03-2006, 12:29 PM
EHHEM, WHAT R U IMPLYING!!! ME,IQRAM AND METSUDA OWN THIS THREAD HAHAHA ;D!!!!!!!!! even tho a sister made it :statisfie :statisfie !!!!

:p

salaam,

i dont think so bro! :offended: :grumbling there are more sisters who post here! :) :sister:

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 12:32 PM
LOL i aint young!! im 18, i shud b a hafiz by now!!! :statisfie :statisfie

1) as a kid what was your fave toy? :okay:
lol nice question.. hmm... there use to be dis WIKED voice activated truk ma dad got me once, u say up and it goes up, u say down n it goes down. COST A BOMB LOL but WAAS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!! :coolbro: ;D

2) do you have a fave sibling and why?....
my eldest sister :), coz shes like my second mum.... she helped so much in raising me :statisfie :statisfie , if im good its coz she helped discipline me and wen i cried my mum comforted me lol :)

3) did you used to collect pokemon card....(the humiliation! lol) ;D
man WHy'D YA HAV 2 GO THERE??????... ye :statisfie !!!!! I WAS ONLY 12!!!

4) how long does it take you to eat a doner kebab?

How long duz it take u to blink? LOL naa normally like 10 mins :p, i like to savour da taste (is that possible in 10 mins??? lol :p)

MY TURN!!!!

Questions:

1. What did u use to collect den EH?

2. Dont u jus get propa envious wen u see hafizi people at ur age!!!

3.do u excersize a lot daily??

4. Do u sometimes go on sum weird hype like i do :p and annoy every1 around u?? ;D

afriend2
04-03-2006, 12:38 PM
salaam,

lol 18 is young....my bro grew a beard when he was like 21! :brother: <<< that resembles him! hahaha ;D

Questions:

1. What did u use to collect den EH?

erm i collected pokemon cards too...and then sold them all! :okay: ;D and i used to also collect pogs! they were the greatest :okay: :statisfie

2. Dont u jus get propa envious wen u see hafizi people at ur age!!!

erm slightly....but alhamdulillah for them! my cousin is a Hafeez....:happy: but im grateful for what i am .....just need to improve myself inshAllah! :)

3.do u excersize a lot daily??

i love my exercise.....dont laugh (my sister does) i do an aerobics class with my friends :rollseyes , and i used to play sports but cant do that now....:offended: and we have a running machine at home and i use that on sundays! :)

4. Do u sometimes go on sum weird hype like i do :p and annoy every1 around u?? ;D

sometimes...but then my mum says i should be a good girl and then i have to stop! lol :sister:

your turn
1) do you exercise?
2) do you gie da'wah work?
3) have you ever lead any prayers?

wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 12:41 PM
YE I KNO, HIS THE REASON Ive PRETTY MUCH MEMORISED SURAH ALAQ!!! HIS SOOOOO WIKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALHAMDULLILAH!!

ok sis ur questions:

Are u fat?

Did u lie about the above post?

HAHA ;D

DUZNT BEING A NIQAABI FEEL THE BEST??
LOL
NO I AM NOT FAT!!!!:okay:
I did not lie... i am not a liar!!!:offended:
And my dad won't let me be a niqaabi so I don't know:'(
But on the good side he told me last night i can get married in 1-2 years:happy:... so I can be a niqaabi when I get married insha-Allah:okay:

Ok.. are YOU fat????;D
How many juz do you know now (i only know 3:()?
Have you always been this funny?:giggling:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bala suto boyn
your turn
1) do you exercise?
2) do you gie da'wah work?
3) have you ever lead any prayers?

wassalam
1. Ye i box, wrestle wiv friends (as its sunnah ;)) and chase my lil nieces/nephews all ova da place haha, also i like joggin afta fajr sometimes... feels so peaceful :)

2. its our duty right! I giv dawa to my bonehead muslim coleague but the fatty still drinks n stuff, naudhubillah may Allah guide him. Im still workin on givin dawa to people at work but im a lil scared coz at college i gave dawa to a group of bengali boys n i think i scared em away.... lol :offended:

3. Ye many times, lol my friends like me to lead for some reason :? :? i consider myself to hardly hav any knowledge neway, inshaAllah i will improve myself!!!

PS: 18 IS NOT YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 15 is :p :p

Questions:

1. Do u go mosque a lot?

2. How often do u giv extra prayers?

3. What do u think bout most wen ur alone??

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 12:46 PM
Ok.. are YOU fat????;D
Very, sometimes i find it hard to breath so i get my brother to push my stomach in LOL YE RITE!!! man i feel soo sry for some people i see who need 3 people to pull them out of a car! lol subhanAllah!! i hope Allah always keeps me fit inshaAllah :)

... sis this is embarassin... roughly 1 :statisfie , but hey!!! i do kno parts of ar-rahman, and surah yasin and bits n bobs of the quran like surah Qaf... jus parts which really gets me hooked :p

lol me funny? as the fat queen says, PERISH THE THOUGHT!! lol naa i aint as funny as bro muezzin :)

MY QUESTIONS:

1. How many extra prayers do u offer daily?

2. Do u get this weird chilly feelin wen u think buot non-existence... duz taht make sence?

3. what do u think bout most wen ur alone??

afriend2
04-03-2006, 12:50 PM
PS: 18 IS NOT YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 15 is :p :p
lol haha try telling my mum! :okay:

Questions:

1. Do u go mosque a lot?

unfortunately not as much as i would like to. i used to go once a week when i was younger, but now it just doesnt happen.:( inshAllah once i get all my extra work out the way i would like to do some voluntary work there! :happy:

2. How often do u giv extra prayers?

lol when i have a bad nightmare....:'( and when my mum says so and so is having a bad time.....:) but again not as much as i should! :) inshAllah i'll improve that :)

3. What do u think bout most wen ur alone??

erm something that has been on my mind a lot is Judgement Day. :'( shivers my timbers it does! :offended:

your turn
1) have you ever been in hospital?
2) do you speak bengali much at home?
3) what do you think about when youre alone?
4) how much time do you spend on LI?

wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Ok.. are YOU fat????;D
Very, sometimes i find it hard to breath so i get my brother to push my stomach in LOL YE RITE!!! man i feel soo sry for some people i see who need 3 people to pull them out of a car! lol subhanAllah!! i hope Allah always keeps me fit inshaAllah :)

... sis this is embarassin... roughly 1 :statisfie , but hey!!! i do kno parts of ar-rahman, and surah yasin and bits n bobs of the quran like surah Qaf... jus parts which really gets me hooked :p

lol me funny? as the fat queen says, PERISH THE THOUGHT!! lol naa i aint as funny as bro muezzin :)

MY QUESTIONS:

1. How many extra prayers do u offer daily?

2. Do u get this weird chilly feelin wen u think buot non-existence... duz taht make sence?

3. what do u think bout most wen ur alone??

LOL.
I offer the sunnah prayers of each salah... salaat ad-duha... witr... and tahajjud on most nights alhamdulillah. I can't be bothered to do tha maths:giggling:. Besides, tahajjud varies depending on how early i wake up.

Erm... im not sure if u do make sense mate LOL.

I think about marriage... yeh im a regular desparado LOL. Nah, mostly contemplating about the situation of the ummah... Qur'an... stuff i've read about islam lately... i like to make dhikr often.

Ok... My quizzy now

ermm...... when did u start practicing Islam?
apart from the Qur'an, what's the best thing you've read this year?
What qualities would you seek in a wife?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 12:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bala suto boyn :)
your turn
1) have you ever been in hospital?
2) do you speak bengali much at home?
3) what do you think about when youre alone?
4) how much time do you spend on LI?

wassalam
1. Nope ALHAMDULLILAH! Allah has truelly protected me, but every1 else in my family has been in hospitol now n den... lol makes me realise how lucky i am... ALSO FEEL KINDA LEFT OUT!!!! LOL ;D

2.hav 2, if i dont amma starts cussin me like crazy lol she keeps sayin how we're gnna forget our mother toungue and its true!! so ami cheshta khori mattam zettuk fari oile oto bala khori matam farina :statisfie

3. ...death...my bad deeds... sometimes i get so scared i jus do a 2 rakaat taubah prayer... i wish we cud b sinless :'(

4. A LOT IM GETTIN TO HOOKED!!! lol but while im at work i jus stay on it while im waitin for the boss to giv me a missioN :p.. (am at work right now :p)

QUESTIONS:::::::

1. WHY IS LI SO ADDICTIVE?

2. Are you parents all into bengali culture?

3. What do u care bout more pride (keepin face etc) or love?

4. LOL R U HOOKED ON LI?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahid ~Mu'MiNaH~

Ok... My quizzy now

ermm...... when did u start practicing Islam?
apart from the Qur'an, what's the best thing you've read this year?
What qualities would you seek in a wife?
started practisin like 2 years ago lol... but really REALLY gettin into it now :), (i mean given up all forms of entertainment... lol seriously no joke :p)

hmm... ibn khatirs "Stories of the Prophets" and "sahih al-bukhari" :p

pious, will whole heartedly love my mum and wish to take care of her as i will hers, shorter den me (sry i wud jus feel weird if shes taller... especially coz im kinda short compared to every1 else :statisfie), knows quite a bit of the quran by heart (at least 1/3 of what i kno if not more :p LOL)... and i hope to feel attracted to her so she should b ok lookin. Looks aint that important tho :)

:

MY questions:

1. What qualities u lukin 4 in ur future hubster?

2. How hooked r u on2 LI?

3. How happy r u feelin..>? lol :p

afriend2
04-03-2006, 01:07 PM
salaam,

ya Allah afne ohkon khamoh? ;D

QUESTIONS

1. WHY IS LI SO ADDICTIVE?

erm because of the happy atmosphere and wonderful people mashAllah! :wub:

2. Are you parents all into bengali culture?

bits and bobs really...theyre more into Islam really. but before astaghfirullah they used to watch natoks and bengali music! :offended: :grumbling but now they dont! wohoooo :)

3. What do u care bout more pride (keepin face etc) or love?

i cant stand pride! theres nothing good about it (apart from pride oil...cant cooki without it lol ;D)

love....:wub: priceless alhamdulillah!

4. LOL R U HOOKED ON LI?[/QUOTE]

erm just a bit! who am i kidding.....i am HOOKED! first thing is admitting it now i need to go cold turkey! :uhwhat

1) your fave dish?
2) can you cook?
3) in your work place can you pray Salat?

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 01:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bala suto boyn :)

1) your fave dish?
anythin ma mum cooks ;) .... b4 it use to be nethin ma dad cooks but ma mums jus as good lol alhamdullilah :)

2) can you cook?
learnin.. ok u want the scenario! weneva i go into da kitchen to learn how to cook ma mum comes in shoutin, SHOKHOLTA NOSHTO KHORILIRE, FARTE NAI, HOR!! AMARE KHORBAR DE TUI FAROSNA! And sometimes she literally kicks me out wiv a broom LOL!! thats when my bros/sis's start crakin up :offended:

3) in your work place can you pray Salat?

IF I CUDNT I WUD QUIT!!!! SubhanAllah but Alhamdullilah we hav our own lil prayer room :)

wassalam

Questions:

1: what would u do if ur school stopped u from prayin?

2: wanna go college or prefer to stay home n learn bout islam?

3: Wanna be a workin lady or a housewife? (housewifes keep the peace, i wish more people understood how important they are)

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 01:17 PM
started practisin like 2 years ago lol... but really REALLY gettin into it now :), (i mean given up all forms of entertainment... lol seriously no joke :p)

hmm... ibn khatirs "Stories of the Prophets" and "sahih al-bukhari" :p

pious, will whole heartedly love my mum and wish to take care of her as i will hers, shorter den me (sry i wud jus feel weird if shes taller... especially coz im kinda short compared to every1 else :statisfie), knows quite a bit of the quran by heart (at least 1/3 of what i kno if not more :p LOL)... and i hope to feel attracted to her so she should b ok lookin. Looks aint that important tho :)

:

MY questions:

1. What qualities u lukin 4 in ur future hubster?

2. How hooked r u on2 LI?

3. How happy r u feelin..>? lol :p

Lol.
The qualities i look for in my hubby-to-be... hmmmm.... well....let me see....
lol ok, well he has to be very much into islam, at least as much as me... alot of taqwa. I want him to lower his gaze when non-mahrem women are around. He should have a fist-sized beard at least if he is able to grow it. He should wear like not western clothes, i wnt him to be proud of his Muslim identity. It would be nice if he had alot of knowledge about Islam, but he should at least have a good understanding. I really don't care for looks. If he has a beard then i'm sure he will look handsome:statisfie. I guess he should be taller than me, but I don't mind that much aslong as he aint THAT much of a midget LOL. I will put in my contract that he can't stop me from seeking knowledge aslong as my responsibilities aren't compromised, in return i will let him marry again if he wishes without no fuss:giggling:. Lol joking, but i dont hav a prob with polygamy. I think I should shut up now and answer the next question LOL.

I am REAL hooked:happy:!!!

I'm feeling pretty happy actually.:okay:
Can you tell?LOL

ok.
1. how do you perceive most muslimahs
2. what do you think of the sisters on this forum?
3. whats ur fav smiley?:okay:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 01:53 PM
^

its very upsettin to see a hijaabi huggin a boy which happens now n den but inshaAllah these hijaabi's will see da light! But i kno a lotta cousins/sisters who are alhamdullilah excellent muslimah's :)

Alhamdullilah! They seem really intelligent (well most of den :p) and its about time i got to see the sisters POV, im too use to the brothers lol. This is really helping me to broaden my mind!

3. whats ur fav smiley?i THIS ONE RIGHT HERE ;D!!!

^ hmm... lol

i'll ask da same questions but about brothers

and

wats ur fav smiley??

afriend2
04-03-2006, 03:44 PM
salaam,

if youre like that then you better stay away from my kitchen too! ;D :rant:

Questions:

1: what would u do if ur school stopped u from prayin?

whack them all! :hiding: nah they wouldnt try and discourage me from Islam cos they already know how strongly i feel towards it! :wub:

2: wanna go college or prefer to stay home n learn bout islam?

i definitely want to go to ICAS (Islamic college) and learn more about Islamic studies. :happy: my parents want me to go to university although if i get a marriage proposal before then.....its what ever Allah (swt) wills. :)

3: Wanna be a workin lady or a housewife? (housewifes keep the peace, i wish more people understood how important they are)

lol id love to be just a housewife! :) thats mine and my sisters (shazia's) fave job! :) but my dad wants me to also give something back to the community, like being a madrassah teacher :statisfie :happy: but ive always been taught that if my hubby doesnt want me to work then i should listen to him...

1) do you watch the news?
2) what Surah/du'a are you currently learning?
3) have you ever given your mum a foot massage (lol i give them all the time :))
4) how did you find LI?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 03:53 PM

1) do you watch the news?
2) what Surah/du'a are you currently learning?
3) have you ever given your mum a foot massage (lol i give them all the time :))
4) how did you find LI?
1. lol yep all da time, u gotta kno wats goin on so u dont get messed around wiv!!! lol. Most o da time i jus read the papers to be honest... lol i read a lot

2. Surah Alaq :) BEAUTIFUL SURAH!!! SUBHANALLAH U GOTTA HEAR IBRAHIM JIBREENS RECITATION OF DIS SURAH!!!

3.I use to giv my dad a foot message evry nite.....he use to come bak from work wiv aches lol so i use to oil his legs n stuff den message him, afta 2 seconds his like ok thats enuff dont go thru anymore trouble but i use to keep doin it till he fell asleep :)! Lol my mum prefares her bak rubs so thats what i giv her :)!

4. GOOGLE!!!!!!! lol how do we find nethin these days :p

MY QUESTIONS:!!

1. how comes u didnt notice the name i keep quotin u on :p?

2. HOW COMES U AINT HEARD IBRAHIM JIBREEN YET????

3. Do u think u will eva say any1 is better den shuraim at recitation? :p

4. Who do u joke round wiv more, Abba naa Amma?

:sl: :coolbro:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 03:54 PM
BTW I AM NOT BAD IN DA KITCHEN!!! i made... dhal b4 :heated: !!! lol heey i help my sister all da time, my mums jus a perfectionist ;)

afriend2
04-03-2006, 04:00 PM
salaam,

MY QUESTIONS:!!

1. how comes u didnt notice the name i keep quotin u on :p?

:'( :'( :offended: :offended: :'(:'(

2. HOW COMES U AINT HEARD IBRAHIM JIBREEN YET????

erm i dont know....inshAllah i'll listen to him after ive finished SS' whole Quran reciation! :happy: :okay: :statisfie

3. Do u think u will eva say any1 is better den shuraim at recitation? :p

dont know.....im sure there must be (hope MST aint reading this :giggling: ;D ) Allah knows best! :wub:

4. Who do u joke round wiv more, Abba naa Amma?

Abba! hes such a joker mashAllah.....my mums just a bit serious...but alhamdulillah when shes funny shes FUNNY! ;D :giggling: :sister: :brother:

your questions...
1) why are you calling me botlah? :'(
2) do you consider yourself as a bully? ;D :okay:
3) why have you never been to desh?
4) whats your fave section of LI?

afriend2
04-03-2006, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amar boro botlah bhai
BTW I AM NOT BAD IN DA KITCHEN!!! i made... dhal b4 :heated: !!! lol heey i help my sister all da time, my mums jus a perfectionist ;)

salaam,

lol dhal!!! ;D genius! :rollseyes ;D ;D :giggling:

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 04:06 PM
your questions...
1) why are you calling me botlah? :'(
lol khandiliso ni? aiccha sorry asi boyn :) ar khoytam nay

2) do you consider yourself as a bully? ;D :okay:
AMI? YA ALLAH, AMI BULLY OILE AMAR AMMAy FITYA NAKHARI URAYLIBA LOL ;D

3) why have you never been to desh?
GOOD QUESTION :'(! :'(! :'(! u kno i wudnt mind marryin a gal from desh if shes memorised some of the quran :)

4) whats your fave section of LI?

... lol this is one o my fav;'s to be honest :) a lotta funny people :p

MY QUESTIONS!!!

1. Are you holdin a grudge for callin u fat? :okay:
2.Aint like ur really fat... OR ARE YOU HUGE>?? LOL :p
3.So how many times u been to desh? wats so good bout it? lol
4. Wats ur fav section of LI? :p

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 04:07 PM
salaam,

lol dhal!!! ;D genius! :rollseyes ;D ;D :giggling:

wassalam
HEY :rant: :rant: :rant: !!! i'd like to see u be a boy and cook good LOL ;D

afriend2
04-03-2006, 04:18 PM
salaam,

1. Are you holdin a grudge for callin u fat? :okay:

no youre lucky i dont hold grudges....cos if i did i would eat more get mega huge and then crush you! :okay: ;D ;D ;D lol but jazakAllah for changing it :)

2.Aint like ur really fat... OR ARE YOU HUGE>?? LOL :p

alhamdulillah i aint neither.....although my mum wants me to be fat! :offended: the way shes feeding me i should be the size of a hippo by now! :heated: :rollseyes

3.So how many times u been to desh? wats so good bout it? lol

ive been 4 times......once when i was a baby, 2nd time when i was 5, 3rd time when i was 9 and the most recent was when i was 13. :happy: i would say the only things i likes about it was seeing all the elders like my daddhi ar nanoo! :wub:, shopping :) , giving money to those in need (although it made me upset too :'() and ICELAND! <<< sells the best icecream sundaes! :loving:

4. Wats ur fav section of LI? :p

sisters section! its wicked....this thread is cool and the halal fun ones makes me crack up :) :okay:

your questions
1) what do you normally order in pfc?
2) have you ever tried dieting (just wondering cos you always say botlah! :okay: loolz)
3) whos your best LI buddy if you had to choose? (mines nafster :wub: i love that girl)

wassalam

afriend2
04-03-2006, 04:22 PM
HEY :rant: :rant: :rant: !!! i'd like to see u be a boy and cook good LOL ;D
salaam,

boys can cook.....its just you who cant! ;D :happy: ......

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 04:25 PM
your questions
1) what do you normally order in pfc?
2) have you ever tried dieting (just wondering cos you always say botlah! :okay: loolz)
3) whos your best LI buddy if you had to choose? (mines nafster :wub: i love that girl)

wassalam
1. wateva my stomach demands!

2. ye i did diet once BUT NEVA AGAIN!!!! lol :okay:

3.... lol its a tie between metsuda and iqram :)

Questions:

1.so jus wat is ur height den :p

2.isnt it betta to excersize den diet>?!

3. HOW CAN U CHOOSE A FAV LI BUDDY!!! lol too many good ones !!!
AKH FAVOURITISM!!!!
lol

afriend2
04-03-2006, 04:30 PM
salaam,

1.so jus wat is ur height den :p

*cough5ft3* :grumbling :'(

2.isnt it betta to excersize den diet>?!

eew diet is like a swear word in our house...no one does it cos none of us are fat! ;D :okay: exercise wins everytime!

3. HOW CAN U CHOOSE A FAV LI BUDDY!!! lol too many good ones !!!
AKH FAVOURITISM!!!!
lol

lol i love all my sisters, im close to loads now alhamdulilllah! :wub: but me and nafy are like twins...seriously its quite freaky! :statisfie :sister: :sister: and shes always there to listen to my problems and vice versa! aw shes just ace! :) :loving:

your questions...
1) what was the lowest ever grade you got at school?:?
2) did your teachers ever majorly shout at you?
3) what do you like most about bro Mohammad and Iqram? :)

hamzaa
04-03-2006, 04:32 PM
salaam, alrite ladies, sorry to the bearer of bad news, but we are going slightly off topic...........:okay:

btw, khandoo kahi hai sai?

Qurratul Ayn
04-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

There is no need for tears now, I have arrived again! Very true Borther hamzaa, ee khandha kitar lagi? Ar topic ku off zawa lagee! Ammi nize buchi that shub ee forum mu Alhamdulilah khushi?

But you have to cry once in your life especially in prayer to thank the Almighty for the things in this world that has been given to you and also for forgiveness so Allah Ta'ala shall bestow mercy upon you!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Shub aysoin ee thread au! Buzzar zar bakka Bhaiyain ar Bhoinain!

afriend2
04-03-2006, 04:49 PM
salaam,

lol sis youre a joker! :giggling:

ar hamzaa bhai, shagatom! :) havent seen you on this thread!

sorry for going off topic, ame okhon bangla matmo neh! ;) amar janaala kolah ar amar geseh tandar lageh :'(

*gets up to close it....mum says "nah aram lageh*

wassalam

Qurratul Ayn
04-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Joker? Me? How dare you! ;D (If it was aimed at me if not then forgive me)

Ar khandiyu na Bhoin nazia, amra shub ee forum mu assi! Living this harsh life and weather!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Shub thu balu asu asha kur ri, Inshallah Ta'ala.

afriend2
04-03-2006, 05:13 PM
salaam,

sis joker is a compliment! lol ;D :)

and khandram nah....amar khalee tandar lageh.....ar 2 cardigan findram! lol :(

inshAllah :wub: Shakirah apa, afner boish kitah? :?

wassalam

hamzaa
04-03-2006, 05:40 PM
salaam,

lol sis youre a joker! :giggling:

ar hamzaa bhai, shagatom! :) havent seen you on this thread!

sorry for going off topic, ame okhon bangla matmo neh! ;) amar janaala kolah ar amar geseh tandar lageh :'(

*gets up to close it....mum says "nah aram lageh*

wassalam
salaam

Thumar din killan gesseh?

balo hai si, balo ain't got a clue what im saying lageh

*coat, please*:happy:

afriend2
04-03-2006, 05:49 PM
salaam,

lol ame asko relax khoram thebo amar coursework aseh :'( dhonnobad for asking....(a lil bit of mixture there :))

i dont have a clue of what youre saying either.....:? but kemmon acho?

loolz :giggling: the window is now closed mashAllah :)

wassalam

hamzaa
04-03-2006, 06:10 PM

Point I was trying to make, haven't got the faintest idea regarding bengali?! copy and paste- job done:happy:

Maybe if you could post couple of everyday phrases, with the english?

*Wrong, coat*

afriend
04-03-2006, 07:46 PM
Hmmm....

Innoh kiTA mathrai?

LOL

Musaafirah
04-03-2006, 07:56 PM
ki khobor?! it seems evry time i log on this thread is in the top 5 :o LOL!
so..watz happening? how is evry1? I MANAGED TO FINISH MY POSTER! all i know is i've passed..:| hope thatz a good sign..

The Ruler
04-03-2006, 08:20 PM
arrgh iv missed sooo mch :offended: :offended:

finished revisin statistics 2 day....gnnna start revisin science 2moro :( :(....oh god! revise revise....am gnna go crazzzeee :heated: :heated: :grumbling

afriend
04-03-2006, 08:29 PM

I am already crazy.....what's my name again? how wud you say that in scientific terms?

y=mx+c

I love that equation....i9t's the easiest of the lot.

Thou shalt not persevieth my dread'd results......

Ami pagol hoi gessi ni? Ammi pagol nai.........ammakeh paggol koyoh nah!

The Ruler
04-03-2006, 08:32 PM

I am already crazy.....what's my name again? how wud you say that in scientific terms?

y=mx+c

I love that equation....i9t's the easiest of the lot.

Thou shalt not persevieth my dread'd results......

Ami pagol hoi gessi ni? Ammi pagol nai.........ammakeh paggol koyoh nah!
i didnt get wat u mean :-\...proly cuz ma mind is still revolvin round da comparative pie charts n cumulative frequency n stuff :heated: :heated: :heated:

afriend
04-03-2006, 08:35 PM
It's because ammi pagol hoi gessi............

It's things i hav learnt today.......

Y=mx+c (plotting graphs)

science was pure revision on everything......

English was a test........Writing a letter arguing for and against havin a skate park. As well as Macbeth....that stupid book......

I only have 2 workin weeks left... :'(

The Ruler
04-03-2006, 08:39 PM
English was a test........Writing a letter arguing for and against havin a skate park. As well as Macbeth....that stupid book......
we dun da same thing b4 our stas i rememba :happy:

format_quote Originally Posted by iky
I only have 2 workin weeks left... :'(
huh :?....we had our SATs on da 3rd of may i fink....n working weeks?!?! :eek: dnt u guys v holidays :?

afriend
04-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Working weeks means not counting the days that we're not at school...like weekends and holidays.....

I am going mad.......I am very confused and I'm not sure wer to start......

I think I'm gonna fail so miserably.... only Allah can help me now....

The Ruler
04-03-2006, 08:52 PM
[quote=Iqram;241524]Working weeks means not counting the days that we're not at school...like weekends and holidays.....quote]

oh ok *zip*....so u v holidays now :?

format_quote Originally Posted by iky
I think I'm gonna fail so miserably.... only Allah can help me now....
no u WONT....geddit u wont....jus dnt loose hope okay!.....n REVISE!! :rant: :rant:

afriend
04-03-2006, 08:56 PM
oh ok *zip*....so u v holidays now
:'(

No, not yet......we finish this week.......

afriend
04-03-2006, 09:17 PM

Helena Affa khoy, innoh ayra na khenneh? maybe she got tired of this thread now...LOL...

Helena
04-03-2006, 09:21 PM

lol...............lol................ am not getting tird......jus was working on da oda thread.... hows things?

afriend
04-03-2006, 09:24 PM

Physical health-good (MAshallah)

Mental health- CRITICAL!!!! OVERLOAD!!!!!

But otherwise alhamdulillah.....U?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 09:31 PM

Physical health-good (MAshallah)

Mental health- CRITICAL!!!! OVERLOAD!!!!!

But otherwise alhamdulillah.....U?
LLLOL IQRAM WAT U DOIN DONT GO POSTIN UP piCTURES OF URSELF!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ;D ;D!!!

man i was working for 14 hours STRAIGHT TODAY WiVOUT A BREAK I SHUD B DA ONE GOIN CRAZY!!! naa das pure lies actually i was on dis thread for pure long b4 LOL ;D
BUT STILL... i didnt get home till 9:30 ;D

Helena
04-03-2006, 09:37 PM
iqram def ur mind is over loaded.....dis is life i guess! lol.........

slmz to bro mazed.....;D

sooo......wot else?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 09:40 PM
iqram def ur mind is over loaded.....dis is life i guess! lol.........

slmz to bro mazed.....;D

sooo......wot else?

hows da lil niece affa? lol i bet ur sister or bhabi or... weight is it ur sister? WHO GAVE BIRTH :? :?

well whoeva it was I BET SHES SOOO HAPPY ;D ;D ;D

but the newborn babies are like 5 minute fun little toys. You get all happy ova how cute dey are but then they jus like sleep and its soo boring. then its like ye so wat else is goin on LOL

Helena
04-03-2006, 09:44 PM
hows da lil niece affa? lol i bet ur sister or bhabi or... weight is it ur sister? WHO GAVE BIRTH :? :?

well whoeva it was I BET SHES SOOO HAPPY ;D ;D ;D

but the newborn babies are like 5 minute fun little toys. You get all happy ova how cute dey are but then they jus like sleep and its soo boring. then its like ye so wat else is goin on LOL

my lil sis is fine.....she soo cute....true sleeps alot......but still cute........and shes not my niece.....my freinds and me gt confused ova dis matter...sumtime i call her niece....lol

My aunt (my mums sis) gave birth.....i dnt have any sisters....it jus me and my bro....

afriend
04-03-2006, 09:49 PM
Oh mashallah........

Well.......i love lil kids that aren't prone to breaking things and getting on ur nerves........But hey! Babies are fun too......Appart from the constant crying....they're not too bad.....

Helena
04-03-2006, 09:56 PM

i'll try send a pic of her soon inshalah.... i have question.....y are bengali ppl prefer boys then girl? der not please wid girl...... what Allah(swt) has given you, shud appreciate it.......

:w: :uhwhat

Helena
04-03-2006, 10:04 PM

mr greedy(mazed) u've got more reps den me?

Bro iqram, were r u? too busy on da introduction sec.....lol......ami ekhla oigesi hibaar.....

:w: :okay:

afriend
04-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Ohhh....sorri affa....

But no way!!

I wudn't mind havin a daughter....they're less troublesome...as some say......

But whatever happens it's cos Allah wills is it innit...so I'm always happy wiv what Allah gives me.

Helena
04-03-2006, 10:07 PM

am tired......need sleep.......i'll catch u anada time.......normally i sleep at half ten......its past my bed time......

:w: :okay:

afriend
04-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Acha affa ar Mazed bhai....

Ammar gummeh morrizyyar....

Khaku mathmu farri zuddi inshallah....

Asku ammi othoh stupid oyyah wrong bus niya khoy thaki khoy nisseh........Instead of takin the short 30 min. route, this freaky bus goes all around these weird places, and so many u tuns and all that.....finally after takin double time, I got home at 8:15... :'( and :mad:

jzcasejz
04-03-2006, 10:37 PM

wrong bus niya khoy thaki khoy nisseh....
We ALL know this story :rollseyes :grumbling
Ami lost oyah khandililam oneh :'( :okay:

Goro gya baaaash khiysi ;D :giggling:

Qurratul Ayn
04-04-2006, 08:08 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

REVISION! REVISION! REVISION! Ee khutha shube matthi ray nee? Well amar GCSE's ayaur ar amme ee kura lagbu! Inshallah Ta'ala ammi amar shub GCSE pass kur mu. Afnara sub ammar lagee Du'a kur ben!

Ar Bhoin nazia amar bhoish ekhon zan bay as ammi GCSE kuram! Ar Bhai Abd'Majid ammare maf kur ya dhi ben, amme afanra dukh ditham saysina! Ee post afne kayl lekhaisoin ar fataysoin. Afne mind kurenna!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Shub Bhaiyain ar Bhoinain ammi afnara shubur lagee Du'a kur mu ee life u Allah Ta'ala amrare shaju kur tha. Afnara shub ammar lage Du'a kur ben.

afriend2
04-04-2006, 12:46 PM
salaam,

aw sis inshAllah you'll pass with flying colours! du'a khortam nainee amar boin'or lagee! :wub:

so youre 15/16.....lol youre just a bit older than me! :) my GCSEs are next year inshAllah. :) .......:'(

wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-04-2006, 01:23 PM
^

its very upsettin to see a hijaabi huggin a boy which happens now n den but inshaAllah these hijaabi's will see da light! But i kno a lotta cousins/sisters who are alhamdullilah excellent muslimah's :)

Alhamdullilah! They seem really intelligent (well most of den :p) and its about time i got to see the sisters POV, im too use to the brothers lol. This is really helping me to broaden my mind!

3. whats ur fav smiley?i THIS ONE RIGHT HERE ;D!!!

^ hmm... lol

i'll ask da same questions but about brothers

and

wats ur fav smiley??

Lol interesting. Well alot of brothers are crazed/deranged as I have had the displeasure of finding out:offended: ... but when i see brothers growing their beards and wearing their traditional clothes I can't stop smiling>>>:happy:... LOL. I like to see brothers practicing the deen, and just seeing that one brother who lowers his gaze when i'm walking past him really makes my day.

The brothers on this forum... well alot of them are really safe (and funny!lol) but there's a couple i don't really get on with:rollseyes. Masha-Allah most seem very mature and practicing.

My fav smiley is this one>>:okay:

ok
1.what do you work as?
2. what's your fav hobby
3.which surah do you love reciting most?

afriend2
04-04-2006, 01:29 PM
like to see brothers practicing the deen, and just seeing that one brother who lowers his gaze when i'm walking past him really makes my day.
salaam,

innit sis, alhamdulillah its really good to see that these brothers can be like this and not give into silly temptations! subhanallah :) :brother: :happy:

wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Iqram has a SIK avatar.... prince of persia is soo cool *day dreaming*:wub:.

afriend2
04-04-2006, 01:42 PM
salaam,

lol i read the first bit of the sentence and was like >>>:uuh:

but lol its cool innit! :okay: :happy:

wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Lol... forgive my slang:okay:.

afriend2
04-04-2006, 02:03 PM
salaam,

lol dnt worry i get it...but SIK still reminds me of Sick! lol ;D
none of the bengali crew are here today....:(

wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Yeah... where they at???

afriend2
04-04-2006, 02:13 PM
salaam,

i know!! :rant:...i know its the hols and everything but they cant be still sleeping :?:?

wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Lol... yeh i used 2 be like that... i w ould wake up for fajr dne go bak 2 sleep until like 2:giggling:.

afriend2
04-04-2006, 02:21 PM
salaam,

2!!! :playing: what time did you eat your brekkie?:?

lol my mum would shout at me if i did that! lol :rant: cos me and my sisters start the cooking at 11......:( so no sleeping for us!

wassalam

_Mujahida
04-04-2006, 02:36 PM
ye i go bak 2 sleep but im goin to stop it ok i shout make plans coz it Never wroks::hiding:

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-04-2006, 02:37 PM
lol u crazy batata!

afriend
04-04-2006, 07:10 PM
Now where has everybody gone?

The Ruler
04-04-2006, 08:15 PM
*knock, knock* anybody home??? :?

am ere now but da others ran away :offended: :offended:

koi galo shob :?

The Ruler
04-04-2006, 08:33 PM
i am soo lonelyyy
i have nobody
im on my own...:rollseyes

ami aka aka ki kortam :?....bored howay giyachi kintu akhono kao nai...:? :?....wassup bengalis....y u guys offline :-\ :-\ :-\ WAKE UP!!....

IbnAbdulHakim
04-04-2006, 09:31 PM
Lol interesting. Well alot of brothers are crazed/deranged as I have had the displeasure of finding out:offended: ... but when i see brothers growing their beards and wearing their traditional clothes I can't stop smiling>>>:happy:... LOL. I like to see brothers practicing the deen, and just seeing that one brother who lowers his gaze when i'm walking past him really makes my day.

The brothers on this forum... well alot of them are really safe (and funny!lol) but there's a couple i don't really get on with:rollseyes. Masha-Allah most seem very mature and practicing.

My fav smiley is this one>>:okay:

ok
1.what do you work as?
training in the IT sector while studyin plus earnin on da side ;)

2. what's your fav hobby
islam i gess... lol... aint really into nethin else to be honest.Everythin else seems.. like a waste...

3.which surah do you love reciting most?
SURAH YASIN!!! BEAUTIFUL SURAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

my turn!!! :p

1. HAVE U EVA BUNKED LESSONS?

2.If so were u eva caught :p?

3.If nethin what gets u most hyped :p?

Helena
04-04-2006, 09:36 PM

is anybody online 2day?.....

IbnAbdulHakim
04-04-2006, 09:41 PM

is anybody online 2day?.....

:uhwhat online yes, awake... sorta lol ;D

Helena
04-04-2006, 09:43 PM

am absolutely tird....been out and in da hospital........finally my aunts been discharged from da hosp..........gna c her 2moro inshalah.......making roast chicken...pilau rice wid salad....and odas...

how was ur day?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-04-2006, 09:48 PM

am absolutely tird....been out and in da hospital........finally my aunts been discharged from da hosp..........gna c her 2moro inshalah.......making roast chicken...pilau rice wid salad....and odas...

how was ur day?

well lets see now, got a lil p'd off round upton park coz people kept starin at ma new beard :p, then went briklane mosque and woshipped till 9, den came home n worshipped till now ;D

nice day :)

Helena
04-04-2006, 09:52 PM

ppl p'd of ur new beard....ppl are jus jealous..... and maaaaaaad.....my bro ones growing slowly.....hw long does it take it to grow?

Kinda feel stupid asking this ques.....hpe u don't mind.....motte bhai....

hey u got more reps then me mr greedy.......

IbnAbdulHakim
04-04-2006, 09:55 PM

ppl p'd of ur new beard....ppl are jus jealous..... and maaaaaaad.....my bro ones growing slowly.....hw long does it take it to grow?

Kinda feel stupid asking this ques.....hpe u don't mind.....motte bhai....

hey u got more reps then me mr greedy.......

lol i'll hav a nice thick one in 4-5 months and ive been growin it for 1 month now :p!

also U GOT FAAAR LESS POSTS, ur ratio is muuuch betta :p lol

:sl: im off 2 sleep1!!!

Helena
04-04-2006, 09:59 PM

true..... i do post less.........neva have time.....busy....busy.....time is running out....a mnth seems a week......too short....soo much things to do.......y do we ppl forget the actual reason y are we here?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2006, 09:36 AM
what the!! some one has ur EXACT sig as his MSN Nick on my MSN LOL

;D

Helena
04-05-2006, 09:36 AM

am nearly reaching 500 posts....hw did i manage that....all coz of this thread....mmmm........anybody here???? koi shokol?

Helena
04-05-2006, 09:37 AM
what the!! some one has ur EXACT sig as his MSN Nick on my MSN LOL

;D

wot???? i dont get it?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2006, 10:40 AM

wot???? i dont get it?

lol theres some1 called

"Every Soul Shall Taste Death"

in my MSN :p

Qurratul Ayn
04-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Amar Bhaiyain ar Bhoinain ammi asha kuri shub bala? It is a very nice day today and it is very cold to.

What am I on about?

School work is getting to me! :giggling:

No, seriously amar Bhaiyain ar Bhopinain thu bala? Shub khushi thaku ar besh kur ya fur yu! Islamically and educationally and as a hobby

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2006, 11:00 AM

bala ni boyn. Amar inno zeeee gorom lager, aar kuno bangla bay ar boyn ino nay :( lol

tumar reps dekho, oto mature answer okhol dew kila>? yaa mabud ami ow farina!!! lol

Qurratul Ayn
04-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Afne bezzar oy yu na! Allah Ta'ala amare ar amar puriwar re khuthu bar shju ju kursoin. Ammi khalee Allah Ta'ala thain Du'a kuri. Afne yu Du'a kur ba ar ammi afnara shubur lagee thu Du'a kuri!

Jazakallah Khair Bhai Abd'Majid, afnar Du'a ar khuthu manshur Du'a ammi mature oysee. Khali shubur lagee Du'a kur ben!

Ar reps dekheya kita? Ammi bustha farsee na! Aru bar se nee? Maf kur ya dhi ben ammi thu kuch afnar lekahiya koy tha farram na!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2006, 11:20 AM
^ lol ami afnare rep diya ekh message disi, er lagi khoysi dekhtay :p aiccha kicchu oina, inshaAllah afnar lagi to shobshome dua khormu :)

Qurratul Ayn
04-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Accha thu Bahi Abd'Majid. Afne ekhon kita kur yai? Buzza zar ar kew ee thread u nai!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2006, 11:32 AM
^

ji oi affa khew nai :(!!! ami khalke beshi aytam farsina kharon fora shomonde busy aslam! Afnar fora khemon zar? lol khoshto lager ni? Quran hikray ni?

ishkabab
04-05-2006, 04:32 PM
its april n its snowing heavily here in new york....werid innit:confused:

afriend2
04-05-2006, 06:17 PM
salaam,

my sis is hardly on this thread and when she comes on she posts the most random stuff! ^^^^^^^^ :?:? ;D ;D
and i'll take snow anyday! wohoooo .....:'( you dont get much of it in england!

lol anyways where is everyone? :(

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2006, 07:06 PM
^ ur sis?? lol

i jus watched a zakir naik lecture he gave an example of the "crucifiction" made me crak up that joka!!
he goes ok if a couple of robbers came up 2 me and repented to me i'd tell them, no problem here i kill my son 4 u, ur all forgiven, u can carry on doin what ur doin i'll just kill my son and forgive you LOL LOL LOL ;D MAN LOOOL!!!

afriend
04-05-2006, 07:19 PM
OHHH LOLLLLLLL!!!!

I can't wait to be in his academy inshallah.....as soon as i'm finished with my hifz and degree, and biyaa khorbar ageh, im gona go to that academy.....I hope I can get in inshallah...

Pray 4 me......

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-05-2006, 07:20 PM
my turn!!! :p

1. HAVE U EVA BUNKED LESSONS?

2.If so were u eva caught :p?

3.If nethin what gets u most hyped :p?

Erm.. not until i was in 6form... and yes:p
ISLAM GETS ME HYPED!!!:happy:

Same Qs 4 u:okay:

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-05-2006, 07:20 PM
iqram... ur avatar is so cooool!!!:D

afriend
04-05-2006, 07:22 PM
iqram... ur avatar is so cooool!!!:D

LOL

Why thank you, i edited it by cutting around the edges and copying it to a new white background...I can make u 1 of another game.....But not Prince of persia.........

The Ruler
04-05-2006, 08:10 PM
i thought i might suggest this as this is supposed to b a bengali thread...that why dont we ask the questions in bengali and answer them in bengali too...that way we could learn a lot.....may be :statisfie....u could write in bengali and then write the meaning too innit :?....just a suggestion :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie

afriend
04-05-2006, 08:13 PM
i thought i might suggest this as this is supposed to b a bengali thread...that why dont we ask the questions in bengali and answer them in bengali too...that way we could learn a lot.....may be :statisfie....u could write in bengali and then write the meaning too innit :?....just a suggestion :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie

Sorry....i forgot abt that....

Ok, sure inshallah......the translation part will work out just fine inshallah.

The Ruler
04-05-2006, 08:16 PM
taholay....next questionta ki :?

kay nxt proshno jiggash korbay :?

afriend
04-05-2006, 08:19 PM
urmm......

*Jealous tone*

askeh thummar holiday oh kitha khorso?

(what did u do in ur holiday today?)

Thumdra asku kita khorsoh holidayoh?

The Ruler
04-05-2006, 08:24 PM
revise korlam all day :uhwhat history :uhwhat :uhwhat :uhwhat :uhwhat :uhwhat zzzzzzzz

tumi ki koracho :?....at did you do ?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2006, 08:33 PM
OHHH LOLLLLLLL!!!!

I can't wait to be in his academy inshallah.....as soon as i'm finished with my hifz and degree, and biyaa khorbar ageh, im gona go to that academy.....I hope I can get in inshallah...

Pray 4 me......

IM ON THAT!!!!!!! HOW DO U GET IN??? TELL ME ALL DA REQUIREMENTS COZ IM ON THAT!!! DIDNT KNO LITTLE MINORS LIKE US CAN GET IN!!! SUBHANALLAH!!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Erm.. not until i was in 6form... and yes:p
ISLAM GETS ME HYPED!!!:happy:

Same Qs 4 u:okay:
yes

no

and pretty much everything LOL ;D :p :okay:

1. How much do u spend in a week

2. How much do u eat per day

3. would you mind lettin ur hair grow loooooooooooooooooong lol :p

PS: I WUD LET MA HAIR GROW TO MY SHOULDERS AND LUK LIKE SUM PROPA MUJAHID (like iqrams avatar ;) )

Helena
04-05-2006, 08:37 PM
lol theres some1 called

"Every Soul Shall Taste Death"

in my MSN :p

really..... i jus love this sentence.....makes me think about lot of things......and keeps me away frm saytan and brings me closer to alah(swt).... plus its my phonnes name......thru bluetooth....u'll find this particular name!

slmz everyone else...wheres bro metsud?

The Ruler
04-05-2006, 08:40 PM
shobya ki bangla bhulay gachay :rant: .........not dat am moanin ;D 4got it miself :(....neways....kamon galo apnader/tumader din :?....

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2006, 08:50 PM
alhamdullilah! Din bowt bala gese, ami bowt baad zinish khorsi ar EKHBAR OW gayl hunchi na alhamdullilah!

afne aiske beshi khayso ni? botla lager ni?

The Ruler
04-05-2006, 08:56 PM
alhamdullilah! Din bowt bala gese, ami bowt baad zinish khorsi ar EKHBAR OW gayl hunchi na alhamdullilah!

huh :? :? :? :? translation?? :confused:

afriend
04-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid

my day has been good, i did many bad things but i didn't get shouted at once!

Did u eat a lot today? feeling fat? U joka mazeed bhai.....

Ammar din.........ballo!!

LOL

ammi amar trainer paichi!!!

The Ruler
04-05-2006, 09:02 PM
ammi amar trainer paichi!!!
:lol:....ar ami amarta akhono paini :( :(.....not fair!! :rant:

afriend
04-05-2006, 09:03 PM
....ar ami amarta akhono paini
Thumar ta lost hoilo kun din?

LOL

The Ruler
04-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Thumar ta lost hoilo kun din?

LOL
lost hoini....i want a new pair!!!....paini mean didnt geddit > from ma dad....not dat i lost it....LOL...

:) :)

afriend
04-05-2006, 09:10 PM
lost hoini....i want a new pair!!!....paini mean didnt geddit > from ma dad....not dat i lost it....LOL...

:) :)

Ohhhh Ammi lost hoigessi.......I took the wrong meanin of da word....

But I found my old pair, that i 'lost'!!

My new 1s r ok too, if only I cud have had them in laal and khalo.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2006, 09:10 PM
:lol:....ar ami amarta akhono paini :( :(.....not fair!! :rant:

tumar trainer dustbinor bitre monokhoi.

maaf khori dew ami mono khorsilam tumar trainer ekh dustbin bag :X :X

afriend
04-05-2006, 09:11 PM
LOL^

Thummi othoh funny khenneh?????

kita oiseh? disconnect oigessoh ni?

Qurratul Ayn
04-06-2006, 08:10 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

OK, ee khene kali oy? Ammi zeze Forum log on khuri kew innu thakoin na! Oh, well everyone is busy busy busy! Soon, I shall be in the Easter holidays! Lots of revision to do!

Every Brother and Sister, pray for me as I wish Allah Ta'ala to give me the best results possible and the ones I could have.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

Sis786
04-06-2006, 09:13 AM
Ameen inshallah sis

Asalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Alykum All How you all Been doing been neglecting this thread this week did ya miss me huh huh lol

Anyway seems a bit empty.. is MST on holidays or something??

IbnAbdulHakim
04-06-2006, 09:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
Ameen inshallah sis

Asalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Alykum All How you all Been doing been neglecting this thread this week did ya miss me huh huh lol

Anyway seems a bit empty.. is MST on holidays or something??
ye :(!!!! his got crappy easter holiday :(!!!!!! man it aint the same wivout dat bro!!! lol

Qurratul Ayn
04-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Obviously Brother Abd'Majid, you and Brother metsudaitwiceare always online here and you both seem to get on really well. Mashallah Ta'ala.

And Sister Sis786, nice to speak to you for the first time! Well, lekhaiya zeze aru specific sau. ;D

Well, shub Bhaiyain ar Bhoinain kita khuray? Kamu ni na school ni na university't ni na college na emne ghuru?

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Ammi thu skool'u innu lekhairam ar schoolwork kurram! :giggling:

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-06-2006, 12:35 PM
yes

no

and pretty much everything LOL ;D :p :okay:

1. How much do u spend in a week

2. How much do u eat per day

3. would you mind lettin ur hair grow loooooooooooooooooong lol :p

PS: I WUD LET MA HAIR GROW TO MY SHOULDERS AND LUK LIKE SUM PROPA MUJAHID (like iqrams avatar ;) )
1. If i have money it goes towards the local islamic book shop... so whatever i can get my hands on:p!!!

2. erm... usually twice. I'm not usually bothered 2 hav dinner. But i have 2 hav brekkie.:okay:

3. I think u shud mind ur own business:statisfie... lol joking. No of course i wouldn't:sister: (lol at ur last comment... prince of persia does look... ehm...:statisfie. But i think its sunnah 4 men to grow below the ears... i think)

Ok
1. can u cook? (haha!)
2. what wud u do if ur parents forced u 2 marry sum1 u didnt like
3. what would b the hardest situation 4 u 2 hav sabr in?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-06-2006, 01:23 PM
1. If i have money it goes towards the local islamic book shop... so whatever i can get my hands on:p!!!

2. erm... usually twice. I'm not usually bothered 2 hav dinner. But i have 2 hav brekkie.:okay:

3. I think u shud mind ur own business:statisfie... lol joking. No of course i wouldn't:sister: (lol at ur last comment... prince of persia does look... ehm...:statisfie. But i think its sunnah 4 men to grow below the ears... i think)

Ok
1. can u cook? (haha!)
2. what wud u do if ur parents forced u 2 marry sum1 u didnt like
3. what would b the hardest situation 4 u 2 hav sabr in?
1. mind your own busines!!! lol ok now i got my own bak :statisfie , sis i try to learn but my times so limited, its like go work, learn bout islam, do some house work (tidyin up) go sleep lol.

2. I wud tell them why i am opposed to marryin who they are tryin to force me to marry, tell em its wrong and simply not get married lol till they let me marry some1 who i agree wiv :)

3. my wife and mum dyin on the same day :offended: , eitha that or my mum and wife suffering in a hospitol thru agonizing pain and me being powerless to help ease there suffering.... :'(

Questions:

1. CAN YOU COOK THEN EH??

2. How fast can you run?

3. Is it true you can carry guns wiv u in somalia?? (lol my somalian friend said this...)

Sahfiya
04-06-2006, 01:29 PM
im not bengali but i no balo asoni

Sahfiya
04-06-2006, 01:31 PM
what does that mean sis

IbnAbdulHakim
04-06-2006, 01:33 PM
bala asoni = Are you allright?

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-06-2006, 01:34 PM
1. mind your own busines!!! lol ok now i got my own bak :statisfie , sis i try to learn but my times so limited, its like go work, learn bout islam, do some house work (tidyin up) go sleep lol.

2. I wud tell them why i am opposed to marryin who they are tryin to force me to marry, tell em its wrong and simply not get married lol till they let me marry some1 who i agree wiv :)

3. my wife and mum dyin on the same day :offended: , eitha that or my mum and wife suffering in a hospitol thru agonizing pain and me being powerless to help ease there suffering.... :'(

Questions:

1. CAN YOU COOK THEN EH??

2. How fast can you run?

3. Is it true you can carry guns wiv u in somalia?? (lol my somalian friend said this...)
Yeh i can... like i said it in the sisters section... i can dance circles around anyone in the ktchen:giggling:

erm... not very fast... especially not wiv me jilbab LOL

i hav no idea... probably. U hav 2 keep in mind that i havnt been somalia since i was 1 yrs old:p... so i dnt knw too much about it.

1. can u run fast? (i bet u can:okay:)
2. wud u ever marry more den one women..... tell the truth:okay:LOL
3. what wud b ur dream occupation?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Yeh i can... like i said it in the sisters section... i can dance circles around anyone in the ktchen:giggling:

erm... not very fast... especially not wiv me jilbab LOL

i hav no idea... probably. U hav 2 keep in mind that i havnt been somalia since i was 1 yrs old:p... so i dnt knw too much about it.

1. can u run fast? (i bet u can:okay:)
2. wud u ever marry more den one women..... tell the truth:okay:LOL
3. what wud b ur dream occupation?
1. lets put it this way, weneva a bus tries to ignore me and drive past i chase it to the next stop and get there before it (mainly coz o traffic... I AIN THAT FAST :p but faster then most Alhamdullilah)

2. If i was given a righteous first wife then no, if my first wife was horrible then ye :)

3. to run my own madrasa wiv only the best and kindest teachers who never shout at there students but teach them wiv such love and humility that the students become special from there rays of light... (u said dream so i went a bit far :p)

MY QUESTIONS:

1. Whats your biggest dream in this world?

2. What would you find hardest to have sabr through?

3. If your husband was righteous and he passed away would you marry again?

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-06-2006, 01:46 PM
1. lets put it this way, weneva a bus tries to ignore me and drive past i chase it to the next stop and get there before it (mainly coz o traffic... I AIN THAT FAST :p but faster then most Alhamdullilah)

2. If i was given a righteous first wife then no, if my first wife was horrible then ye :)

3. to run my own madrasa wiv only the best and kindest teachers who never shout at there students but teach them wiv such love and humility that the students become special from there rays of light... (u said dream so i went a bit far :p)

MY QUESTIONS:

1. Whats your biggest dream in this world?

2. What would you find hardest to have sabr through?

3. If your husband was righteous and he passed away would you marry again?

My biggest dream would be to live the life of a scholar and die as martyr... sooo coool!!!

If i was really old and my husband left me:p.... that would be so mean!!!:grumbling

No i wouldn't... especially if he was martyred. I want to be with him in jannah insha-Allah.

1. what baby names do u think r cute/cool/have a beuatiful meaning.... lol:statisfie
2.whats the best day of ur life?
3. what was the worst day of ur life?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-06-2006, 01:49 PM
My biggest dream would be to live the life of a scholar and die as martyr... sooo coool!!!

If i was really old and my husband left me:p.... that would be so mean!!!:grumbling

No i wouldn't... especially if he was martyred. I want to be with him in jannah insha-Allah.

1. what baby names do u think r cute/cool/have a beuatiful meaning.... lol:statisfie
2.whats the best day of ur life?
3. what was the worst day of ur life?
1. dont kno that many... majid is nice :p lol. i like abu bakr due to the person and umar and uthman and khadija/aisha/ruqayya lol :)

2. I'll let u kno afta i get married LoL!

3. the day my father died so far.... cant describe the horror!

My Questions:

Same if u dont mind and +

Whats most important to you in life apart from islam?

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-06-2006, 01:59 PM
1. dont kno that many... majid is nice :p lol. i like abu bakr due to the person and umar and uthman and khadija/aisha/ruqayya lol :)

2. I'll let u kno afta i get married LoL!

3. the day my father died so far.... cant describe the horror!

My Questions:

Same if u dont mind and +

Whats most important to you in life apart from islam?
Whoa... to many to jot down:p. Any name that has a rleigious significance eg prophets/companions/righteous muslims in history....

The happiest day of my life... i hope it is my wedding day, but so far it has been... erm... lemme see... i dunno:offended: (this makes me feel sad LOL)

The worst day of my life was also when my mother passed away. I never felt pain like that before. It made me realise i'm alot stronger than i thought i was.

The most important thing in my life apart from islam is to have a goal... i know i wnat to do something with my life... to contribute something special.

1.How about u?
2. who was ur best friend ever
3. have u ever wanted to hurt someone REALLY BADLY?;D

IbnAbdulHakim
04-06-2006, 02:11 PM
1.How about u?
2. who was ur best friend ever
3. have u ever wanted to hurt someone REALLY BADLY?;D
after islam most important "thing" and not person is i'd say lol...nothing... ive never thought about this but seriously... nothing!!

2. my best friend was always and still is ma close bre jav :)

3. lotsa people, bush, sheron, a lotta disrespectful jews, some annoying kids, people who insulted my parents/islam, people who hav hurt/offended those i care about. lol looootsa people but nice question!! :p

MY TURN!!!!

1. LoL ur questions are too good!!! so who did u wanna hurt da MOST?? i mean da MOST???

2. Whats one thing you cant forgive?

3. would you be able to handle it if you knew your parents due to jahilliya where not gnna go to heaven? :offended:

4. what would you be wivout islam?

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-06-2006, 02:18 PM
4 QUESTIONS????
ok.... one time i was out in town n this guy slapped my...:X....thigh! just 2 wind me up i reckon. I really wanted 2 make him pay... but he was 2 fast 4 me. I wish i cud run fats now:'(. And also all those who oppress the muslimeen.

2. i dont think there is anything i cant forgive... im quite a forgiving person.

3.i would be really crushed... but i would make lots of du'a for them.

4. i would be nothing... NOTHING!!!

last 3 Qs 4 u:okay:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-06-2006, 02:35 PM
4 QUESTIONS????
ok.... one time i was out in town n this guy slapped my...:X....thigh! just 2 wind me up i reckon. I really wanted 2 make him pay... but he was 2 fast 4 me. I wish i cud run fats now:'(. And also all those who oppress the muslimeen.

2. i dont think there is anything i cant forgive... im quite a forgiving person.

3.i would be really crushed... but i would make lots of du'a for them.

4. i would be nothing... NOTHING!!!

last 3 Qs 4 u:okay:
see now, thats one person i really wanna hurt! the guy u mentioned in ur first answer :rant: :grumbling , me n my friends hav been in fights b4 to defend sisters lol all bout unity :)

ok last 3 qs..

1. I will neva forgive the one who insults Allah and his Messenger (saws)

2. I'll probably cry a LOT!

3. I would be a typical boy.... (i hate that but i dunno thats what i think)

MY QUESTIONS!!!:

1. what do you say to someone who says "JESUS LOVES YOU" LOL?

2. What do you do wen jehova's witnesses come to your door?

3. Whos ur best bro and why?

afriend
04-06-2006, 07:22 PM

Balla assoh ni shob?

Shobhai ballo assen ni?

Askeh killan ghello?

aisku killan gesseh?

ishkabab
04-06-2006, 07:41 PM
salaam,

my sis is hardly on this thread and when she comes on she posts the most random stuff! ^^^^^^^^ :?:? ;D ;D
and i'll take snow anyday! wohoooo .....:'( you dont get much of it in england!

lol anyways where is everyone? :(

wassalam
sooo sorry its like i rarely come on as much on LI but if i were to go through all your guys thread im gonna go crazy cause i have a lil hard time understandin it...im talkin bout sylehti

ishkabab
04-06-2006, 07:42 PM

Balla assoh ni shob?

Shobhai ballo assen ni?

Askeh killan ghello?

aisku killan gesseh?
Alhamdulilah doin fine down here...
hey iqram u heard of Buffelo Madresa here in new york?

ishkabab
04-06-2006, 07:43 PM
if not check it out its a great madresa MashAllah
http://www.madania.org/english/engli...s_saleheen.php

afriend
04-06-2006, 07:45 PM

Nice 1 sister....

I'll pay a visit when I go to NY.....

ishkabab
04-06-2006, 07:47 PM
im gonna go there soon inshAllah im not sure though cause i dunno what i wanna do hifz or alimah course...confused

afriend
04-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Well......

Start off with Hifz first, cos it's better to start at an early age, cos ur mind is still good in remembering things.......

ishkabab
04-06-2006, 07:48 PM
everything takes time...and i wish everything can be done fast....well whatever it is im planning to do

ishkabab
04-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Well......

Start off with Hifz first, cos it's better to start at an early age, cos ur mind is still good in remembering things.......
"ahem" what age is early?

afriend
04-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Urm.....early meaning before u lose the good reception of the mind....Before 16-18 Would be the best time, also, best to get it over with, cos then u don't get caught up with other stuff, like exams and all that.

ishkabab
04-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Urm.....early meaning before u lose the good reception of the mind....Before 16-18 Would be the best time, also, best to get it over with, cos then u don't get caught up with other stuff, like exams and all that.
unfortunetly then my time is over...:(
....ps. oh cool u like that game "the prince of persia"?

afriend2
04-06-2006, 08:02 PM
salaam,

erm am i the only one that doesnt know what "the prince of persia" is...:?

wassalam

ishkabab
04-06-2006, 08:03 PM
salaam,

wassalam
are u into games hmmmm? if so then u would know...but its cool u might not be the only one..lol

The Ruler
04-06-2006, 08:04 PM
its a wayyy too cool sis naz.....wer v u been....didnt c u online for aaages :happy:

wassup....kamon jachy :?

bhalo.....i hope :) :)

afriend
04-06-2006, 08:05 PM
unfortunetly then my time is over...
Oh dear.......a blow or what...... :(

....ps. oh cool u like that game "the prince of persia"?
hmmm.......I sure do, LOL......It's hard tho.....but I haven't played my PS2 in like 3-5 months...Lost complete interset.....CAN U BELIEVE THAT?

The Ruler
04-06-2006, 08:06 PM
she jus went offline :offended:....hows it goin evry1 :?.....wat u guys upto...

tk cr

afriend
04-06-2006, 08:06 PM
salaam,

wassalam
LOL

Well, it's a game about a prince of Persia, with many powers, such as the Dagger of time and all that.......Try google search........If ur eager to find out.....

ishkabab
04-06-2006, 08:11 PM
thats good u lost interest in ur ps2 .....i loved playin too but know i see its such a big waste of time!!
im 19...so its kindah close..LOL
oh well im still gonna go for madresa ...cause i know im gonna go to college if i dont...unfortunetly i would have been in college that is if i didnt have a ..????...but what can u do hmm its Allah's will

afriend
04-06-2006, 08:14 PM

Hassa khotha........thebo, thumi abboh farbai........but Allah's will, ur right.

ishkabab
04-06-2006, 08:19 PM

Hassa khotha........thebo, thumi abboh farbai........but Allah's will, ur right.
can u translate that second part plz..

The Ruler
04-06-2006, 08:43 PM
tumrah ki niya kotha bolcho....aar kao post korchay na kano eknay....ami borred howay giyachi :uhwhat :uhwhat .....sum1 invent a bengali game or summink....or mayb we cud turn one of de english games to bengali :happy:

ishkabab
04-06-2006, 08:44 PM
lol funny we need a game hmmmm

The Ruler
04-06-2006, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ishkabab
lol funny we need a game hmmmm
yeh cuz am bored n i guess evy1 else is too :uhwhat :)

afriend
04-06-2006, 08:48 PM

The last bit means: but you can still try.....

LOL

That's true we do need a game, how's about we have a bangladeshi linking game?

The Ruler
04-06-2006, 08:49 PM
That's true we do need a game, how's about we have a bangladeshi linking game?
we cud try :happy: altho it wudnt get much from me cuz i forgot most of de wrds....neways...ere it goes...

lekha pora :rollseyes :rollseyes

afriend
04-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Kollom (pen)

The Ruler
04-06-2006, 09:10 PM
khata/boi (book)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.