03-27-2009, 12:09 PM
Shaykh Muhmmad Ayyoub (Hafidhahullaah)

Surah Fath

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!

Media Tags are no longer supported

AabiruSabeel
03-27-2009, 12:21 PM
:sl:

^Jazakallah Khair. MashaAllah its umatched.

It seems like light travels faster than sound. The audio is slightly misplaced with the video. His lips start moving a little earlier than we hear the sound.

:w:

shuraimfan4lyf
03-27-2009, 01:41 PM
Sheikh Masood Ahmed, Co-Imam of ISAT Mosque in Arlington,Texas. Sheikh Masood studied under and was a student Sheikh Mohammed Ayyoub. He learned the different Qirats from the Former Madinah Imam.

Sura Al-Fatiha(Khalaf an Hamzah)

Sura Taha(Khalaf an Hamzah) Awesome

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sirajstc
03-27-2009, 01:53 PM
nice

$tranger
03-27-2009, 05:38 PM
Surah Mulk-Sh.Mishary :thumbs_up
http://www.dhikrullah.com/downloads/...ecial/mulk.mp3

For some reason, seems the BEST iv ever heard from him! :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-01-2009, 03:08 AM

Abdul Wali al-Arkani

Soulja Girl
04-01-2009, 08:51 PM

^Awesome mashallah, jazakallah khair bro! :)

BlackMamba
04-09-2009, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zayd
Thats such a good recitation mashallah. And it sounds a lot like Juhanee, especially his fatihah.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-10-2009, 02:34 AM

^ Yeah he is fantastic!

Here's someone else:

Soulja Girl
04-10-2009, 09:00 AM

Sheikh Shuraim:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDU1H...eature=related

:coolious:

Sheikh Abdul Wali Al Arkani:
http://www.4shared.com/file/97579519...li_Arkani.html

:cry:

Abdu-l-Majeed
04-19-2009, 09:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUVy6EOMGdM

Soulja Girl
04-21-2009, 06:31 PM

http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=5762 :coolious:

Al-Hanbali
04-21-2009, 06:39 PM
wa 'alaykum salaam,

^ Beautiful!! .... he sounds really different; like the tone of his voice...

'Abd al-Baari
04-21-2009, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady
Amaazing! The way Shaykh recites these verses in particular is very beautiful;

إِنَّ فِى ذَٲلِكَ لَأَيَةً۬*ۖ وَمَا كَانَ أَكۡثَرُهُم مُّؤۡمِنِينَ (١٩٠) وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَهُوَ ٱلۡعَزِيزُ ٱلرَّحِيمُ (١٩١) وَإِنَّهُ ۥ لَتَنزِيلُ رَبِّ ٱلۡعَـٰلَمِينَ (١٩٢) نَزَلَ بِهِ ٱلرُّوحُ ٱلۡأَمِينُ (١٩٣) عَلَىٰ قَلۡبِكَ لِتَكُونَ مِنَ ٱلۡمُنذِرِينَ (١٩٤) بِلِسَانٍ عَرَبِىٍّ۬ مُّبِينٍ۬ (١٩٥) وَإِنَّهُ ۥ لَفِى زُبُرِ ٱلۡأَوَّلِينَ (١٩٦) أَوَلَمۡ يَكُن لَّهُمۡ ءَايَةً أَن يَعۡلَمَهُ ۥ عُلَمَـٰٓؤُاْ بَنِىٓ إِسۡرَٲٓءِيلَ (١٩٧) وَلَوۡ نَزَّلۡنَـٰهُ عَلَىٰ بَعۡضِ ٱلۡأَعۡجَمِينَ (١٩٨) فَقَرَأَهُ ۥ عَلَيۡهِم مَّا ڪَانُواْ بِهِۦ مُؤۡمِنِينَ (١٩٩) كَذَٲلِكَ سَلَكۡنَـٰهُ فِى قُلُوبِ ٱلۡمُجۡرِمِينَ (٢٠٠) لَا يُؤۡمِنُونَ بِهِۦ حَتَّىٰ يَرَوُاْ ٱلۡعَذَابَ ٱلۡأَلِيمَ (٢٠١) فَيَأۡتِيَهُم بَغۡتَةً۬ وَهُمۡ لَا يَشۡعُرُونَ (٢٠٢) فَيَقُولُواْ هَلۡ نَحۡنُ مُنظَرُونَ (٢٠٣) أَفَبِعَذَابِنَا يَسۡتَعۡجِلُونَ (٢٠٤) أَفَرَءَيۡتَ إِن مَّتَّعۡنَـٰهُمۡ سِنِينَ (٢٠٥) ثُمَّ جَآءَهُم مَّا كَانُواْ يُوعَدُونَ (٢٠٦) مَآ أَغۡنَىٰ عَنۡہُم مَّا كَانُواْ يُمَتَّعُونَ

Lo! herein is indeed a portent; yet most of them are not believers. And lo! thy Lord! He is indeed the Mighty, the Merciful. And lo! it is a revelation of the Lord of the Worlds, Which the True Spirit hath brought down Upon thy heart, that thou mayst be (one) of the warners, In plain Arabic speech. And lo! it is in the Scriptures of the men of old. Is it not a token for them that the doctors of the Children of Israel know it? And if We had revealed it unto one of any other nation than the Arabs, And he had read it unto them, they would not have believed in it. Thus do We make it traverse the hearts of the guilty. They will not believe in it till they behold the painful doom, So that it will come upon them suddenly, when they perceive not. Then they will say: Are we to be reprieved? Would they (now) hasten on Our doom? Hast thou then seen, if We content them for (long) years, And then cometh that which they were promised, (How) that wherewith they were contented naught availeth them?

Shaykh al-Juhany's Fajr Salaah this morning was beautiful too >> http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=5773

Wa'Alaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.

أبو سليمان عمر
04-21-2009, 07:26 PM
لِّلَّهِ ما فِي السَّمَاواتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ وَإِن تُبْدُواْ مَا فِي أَنفُسِكُمْ أَوْ تُخْفُوهُ يُحَاسِبْكُم بِهِ اللّهُ فَيَغْفِرُ لِمَن يَشَاء وَيُعَذِّبُ مَن يَشَاء وَاللّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ {284}
آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللّهِ وَمَلآئِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ وَقَالُواْ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ {285}
لاَ يُكَلِّفُ اللّهُ نَفْسًا إِلاَّ وُسْعَهَا لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ رَبَّنَا لاَ تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنتَ مَوْلاَنَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ 286
284. Lillahi ma fee alssamawati wama fee al-ardi wa-in tubdoo ma fee anfusikum aw tukhfoohu yuhasibkum bihi Allahu fayaghfiru liman yashao wayuAAaththibu man yashao waAllahu AAala kulli shay-in qadeerun

285. Amana alrrasoolu bima onzila ilayhi min rabbihi waalmu/minoona kullun amana biAllahi wamala-ikatihi wakutubihi warusulihi la nufarriqu bayna ahadin min rusulihi waqaloo samiAAna waataAAna ghufranaka rabbana wa-ilayka almaseeru

286. La yukallifu Allahu nafsan illa wusAAaha laha ma kasabat waAAalayha ma iktasabat rabbana la tu-akhithna in naseena aw akhta/na rabbana wala tahmil AAalayna isran kama hamaltahu AAala allatheena min qablina rabbana wala tuhammilna ma la taqata lana bihi waoAAfu AAanna waighfir lana wairhamna anta mawlana faonsurna AAala alqawmi alkafireena

284. To Allâh belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and whether you disclose what is in your ownselves or conceal it, Allâh will call you to account for it. Then He forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills. And Allâh is Able to do all things.

285. . The Messenger (Muhammad SAW) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allâh, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."

286. Allâh burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. "Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maulâ (Patron, Suppor-ter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people."
QURAN 2 284-286
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIhV_...eature=related
beautiful VOICE MUST HEAR:D

Imam
04-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Peace be upon all

Great selections from all,but I think you missed one reciter who is called in the middle East (the greatest reciter in the twentieth century ) and the first recitations of the Quran to be recorded ever!
Guess who?

I have all his recitations in the best quality ever available (unfortunately his recitations are of bad quality recording as it was recorded more than half a century ago)

here
http://ia311207.us.archive.org/2/ite...1a_M.Refat.mp3

and here
http://ia311226.us.archive.org/2/ite...6b_M.Refat.mp3

on the other hand if you ask what is the most famous , specific recitation in the Islamic world ever ,is without doubt abdulbasit (short suras live tape)

here
compressed file

http://rapidshare.com/files/22412756...tella.rar.html

Al-Hanbali
04-22-2009, 06:31 PM
:salamext:

Allaah ('azza wa jal) says,
"Say, "Believe in it (al-Qur'aan) or do not believe. Indeed, those who were given knowledge before it - when it is recited to them, they fall upon their faces in prostration, And they say, "Exalted is our Lord! Indeed, the promise of our Lord has been fulfilled. And they fall upon their faces weeping, and the Qur'an increases them in humble submission." [Soorah Israa, 107-109]
and also,
"Those were the ones upon whom Allah bestowed favor from among the prophets of the descendants of Adam and of those We carried [in the ship] with Noah, and of the descendants of Abraham and Israel, and of those whom We guided and chose. When the verses of the Most Merciful were recited to them, they fell in prostration and weeping." [Soorah Maryam, 58]
It was narrated that Ibn Masood (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said to me: "Recite the Quran to me." I said: "O Messenger of Allah (s), shall I recite it to you when it was revealed to you?" He (s) said: "I like to hear it from someone else." So I recited Soorat al-Nisa to him, and when I reached this verse How (will it be) then, when We bring from each nation a witness and We bring you (O Muhammad) as a witness against these people? [al-Nisa 4:41] he (s) said: "That is enough for now." I turned to him and saw his eyes were streaming with tears." [Bukhaari/Muslim]

-------------------------------------

Shaykh Haani 'Abdur-Raheem ar-Rifaa'i (emotional recitation)!

shuraimfan4lyf
04-22-2009, 08:03 PM
SubhanAllah!!! such emotional recitation and the brothers in the masjid are so humble and emotional to the meaning. Sheikh Hani is very awesome mashaAllah. May Allah(SWT) accept their salat and make our khushu in our salats like those brothers.

Al-Hanbali
04-22-2009, 08:05 PM
^ btw I noticed something in the video...the musalloon raise their hands when the Shaykh recites from "irji'ee ilaa rabbik..." and also at the end, the Shaykh makes a du3a... any reason for this, like is it Sunnah or something to raise the hands at these aayaat or....?

"It is reported that the Pious Predeccessors used to recite the Qur'aan in a slow, sad, melodious tune..." [How to Memorize the Qur'aan by Umm 'Aaishah al-Bulbaazee]
^ that brings to mind Shaykh Haani's qira'ah!!!

Banu_Hashim
04-22-2009, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahm@d
Surah Mulk-Sh.Mishary :thumbs_up
http://www.dhikrullah.com/downloads/...ecial/mulk.mp3

For some reason, seems the BEST iv ever heard from him! :D
Yeah! I know this is one of his best recitations! You should hear his Surah Mariyam.

shuraimfan4lyf
04-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Iam not sure brother why, I will ask our imam inshaAllah. One time I heard one emotional recitation by sheikh mohaisany,it was sura al-qiyamah,and he did similar thing also. Also a emotional recitaiton by sheikh shuraim,he said "la hawla quwatta illa billah" in middle of recitation. Maybe they want to correct their intention. Allahu alam

Al-Hanbali
04-22-2009, 08:20 PM
^ hmmm, yh ask the Imaam inshaAllaah...I think I've also heard ash-Shaykh as-Sayegh also make a supplication in the middle of reciting in Salaah.

أبو سليمان عمر
04-22-2009, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifur-Rahmaan
^ hmmm, yh ask the Imaam inshaAllaah...I think I've also heard ash-Shaykh as-Sayegh also make a supplication in the middle of reciting in Salaah.
^^ that is new to me so please anyone find out let us know. there is a Good book i got a while back ill look in it later or maybe if you all want you can check it out its called Fiqh Us Sunnah volume 1 and 2 have sunnah acts of pray and Obligatory acts of prayer and volume 2 is about witr thajud etc
oh its a 5 or 6 voulme book if i remeber right

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-23-2009, 03:40 AM
^ btw I noticed something in the video...the musalloon raise their hands when the Shaykh recites from "irji'ee ilaa rabbik..." and also at the end, the Shaykh makes a du3a... any reason for this, like is it Sunnah or something to raise the hands at these aayaat or....?

Wallahu 'alam..but I do know that there is a concept of replying to the verses of the Qur'an. For example, if a ayat asks a question like the last verse of Surah Tin: "Is not Allah the most just of judges?", some of the salaf used to reply in affirmation while reciting. Another example is the verse in Surah al-Rahman, "Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you both deny?", the Jinn replied to this verse "O Allah! None of Your favors do we deny. All praise is due to You.' and Ibn Abbas r.a. used to say: "Nay, our Lord!'' meaning, "None of Your favors do we deny.''

The Surah Rahman part is mentioned here: http://tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=55&tid=51541

I actually remember there being a section in Imam Nawawi's book Etiquette with the Qur'an (Al-Tibyan fi Adab Hamalat al-Qur'an) on this concept. It's pretty interesting!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-23-2009, 12:41 PM
---> http://www.alnawader.net/nawader_t/f...thman_qaaf.ram (beautiful!)

The Shaykh is conducting Qur'aan classes on PalTalk, for anyone interested.

He's a finalist in the AlMaghrib Ilmination! I just realized that!

Soulja Girl
04-23-2009, 04:48 PM

http://www.archive.org/details/April232009MadeenahFajr

BintAbee
04-23-2009, 06:07 PM
^ I'm listening to that now and ......... it's penetrating the heart Subhanallah....

Al-Hanbali
04-23-2009, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Rahman

Wallahu 'alam..but I do know that there is a concept of replying to the verses of the Qur'an. For example, if a ayat asks a question like the last verse of Surah Tin: "Is not Allah the most just of judges?", some of the salaf used to reply in affirmation while reciting. Another example is the verse in Surah al-Rahman, "Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you both deny?", the Jinn replied to this verse "O Allah! None of Your favors do we deny. All praise is due to You.' and Ibn Abbas r.a. used to say: "Nay, our Lord!'' meaning, "None of Your favors do we deny.''

The Surah Rahman part is mentioned here: http://tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=55&tid=51541

I actually remember there being a section in Imam Nawawi's book Etiquette with the Qur'an (Al-Tibyan fi Adab Hamalat al-Qur'an) on this concept. It's pretty interesting!
Wa 'alaykum salaam,

JazakAllaahu khayr....

Yh I need to get that book of Imaam an-Nawawi...everywhere I've checked it seems to be out of stock....If anyone knows of any online shops etc, please do let me know...

$tranger
04-23-2009, 11:41 PM
Surah Al-Qamar & Ar-Rahman

أبو سليمان عمر
04-23-2009, 11:57 PM
asalam wa alakum how do i post a vid :(

أبو سليمان عمر
04-24-2009, 12:13 AM
well i cant post the video but here you got
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdObZ...eature=related
:)

أبو سليمان عمر
04-24-2009, 04:12 PM
wow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsTkr...eature=related mashallah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-30-2009, 04:25 AM

Al-Hanbali
04-30-2009, 06:09 AM
^ wa 'alaykum salaam!

Beautiful!!! That's Uthmaan al-Qaasim, mashaAllaah.

Al-Hanbali
05-04-2009, 12:19 PM

$tranger
05-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Mishary-Surah Taha
Khalaf 'an Hamzah

just AMAZING! :thumbs_up

Soulja Girl
05-07-2009, 05:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb22c...eature=related

:)

Ummu Sufyaan
05-08-2009, 12:41 PM
wa alaykum us-salaam
^awesomeness...jazakillahu khair...*gotta spread reps* :p

Al-Hanbali
05-09-2009, 02:10 PM

Says an-Nawawi, "It is sunnah for anyone who is reciting the Qur'an, whether he is praying or not, to ask Allah for His blessings when he comes to a verse of mercy. When he comes to a verse (describing) punishment, he should seek refuge in Allah from Hellfire, punishment, evil, from what is hated, or he may say, "Allah, I ask You for well-being, etc." When he comes to a verse that glorifies or exalts Allah, he should say, "Glory be to Allah," or "Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the Worlds," and so on.

Huzhaifah ibn al-Yaman is reported to have said, "I prayed with the Prophet, upon whom be peace, one night, and he started reading al-Baqarah. I said to myself, 'He will bow after one hundred verses,' but he continued. Then I said, 'He will complete it and bow,' but he moved to recite very slowly al 'Imran and then an-Nisa'. When he came to a verse glorifying Allah, he would glorify Him. If he came to a verse that mentioned a request, he would request it. If he came to something that (one should) seek refuge from, he would seek refuge." This was related by Muslim.

Among the Shafiyyah, the glorifying, requesting and seeking refuge should be done during the prayer and at other times. The imam, followers and one praying by himself should all do so, for they are supplications that one should say, like 'ameen. It is preferred that when reading, "Is not Allah the most conclusive of all judges?" / at-Tin:8 / one should say, "Certainly, and I am one of the witnesses to that. When one reads, "Is not He (who does so) able to bring the dead to life? / al-Qiyamah:40 /, he should say, "Certainly, and I bear witness (to it)." When one reads, "Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High," ( al-A'la: 1 ), he should say, "Glory to my Lord, the Most High." That should be said during prayer and otherwise.

[Fiqh as-Sunnah]

shuraimfan4lyf
05-10-2009, 07:05 AM
As-salamu alaykum

Brother Saifur-Rahman, Jazak'Allah khair for the beautiful and beneficial post. May Allah(Subhana wa ta3la) reward you abundantly in this duniya, and the akhirah. I was curious about that when I watched Sheikh Hani Ar-Refai's video. May Allah(Subhana wa ta3la) bless you and your family. Ameen

PS: I love the quote in your signature by Ibn Mubarak(Rahima Hullah). Its so factual

$tranger
05-15-2009, 11:28 AM

Anyone know his name!!!!????

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-15-2009, 11:31 AM

Faisal ar-Rashood^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlEN_5RaUA0

$tranger
05-15-2009, 11:32 AM
WAhhooo!

that was quick :p Jazakallah Khair!

A.M.H.
05-15-2009, 11:35 AM
mashaAllaah Beautiful!!!

Al-Hanbali
05-15-2009, 06:07 PM

MaashaaAllaah!

BintAbee
05-15-2009, 06:25 PM

^Jazakallah Khair Akhee... I think the brother was only 12/13 years at the time .... His name is Sufyaan Taylor.... I never knew that he represented us until last year.... Masha Allah, wonderful Qiraa'ah :thumbs_up

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-16-2009, 03:19 AM

$tranger
05-16-2009, 10:24 AM
^Love the end quote :ace:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-17-2009, 02:41 AM

Al-Hanbali
05-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Anas al-'Emaadi Imaam of Masjid 'Ali bin Jabr al-Thaani (Bahrain)

* Shk. ash-Shuraym 'imitation'.

Download (mp3): http://alfajrsite.net/site/download.php?id=457&type=mp3

Listen (rm): http://alfajrsite.net/site/download....ion=lsn&id=457

Al-Hanbali
05-31-2009, 01:50 PM
Shaykh
Haani ibn 'Abdur-Raheem ar-Rifaa'i

- Salaat al-Jumu'ah 5-6-1430 -

:cry::cry:

brotherubaid
05-31-2009, 02:09 PM
Sheikh Mahir End of surah Az zumar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9tf50Rx6B4

Yasir Al dosri

Nice flow , surah Aal Imraan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnPWwa1EDqU

Yasir Al dosri Surah Al fajr Beautiful n emotional http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uomIX...eature=related

One of best yasir Al dosri ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSCqRLou4UA

My favorite recitors list goe slike this..

Shuraim
Mahir
Budair
Luhaidan
Yasir al dosri
Idrees Abkr -- check his surah Al hadid on mp3quran.net .. out o fthis world
Sheikh Adil Hameed .. surah rahman on youtube
Salah Bu khatir
Sherzad
Fairs Abbad -- check his surah Az zumar on mp3quran.net ... slow it down to 0.9 play speed . awsome.

Will add links soon InshahAllah

brotherubaid
06-01-2009, 07:17 AM
Abdul Wali Al arkani!!! check him out on u tube an www.mp3quran.net

Sheikh Adil Hameed .. Imam of our local masjid in dubai from yemen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHySCfxgxes

This is surah Rahman from a fajr salah in ramadan.. his other recitations are from taraweeh n qiyam al lail , not his usual tone, Surah Rahman is more like his usual tune.

جوري
06-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Don't know if this has posted, but quite possibly the best recitation of suret Al-baqara

http://audio.islamweb.net/audio/list...85964&type=wma

Muhammad
06-11-2009, 11:19 PM

I found this really beautiful recitation by Shaykh Mahmood Khaleel Al-Hussary (which I don't think has been posted before). May Allaah (swt) have mercy upon his soul, Aameen.

PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAiPs...eature=channel

PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZvct...eature=related

Enjoy! :smile:

Abu Hannah
06-14-2009, 08:31 AM
Mishary Rashid Al-Efasi for emotion,my fav,Husary for tajweed,cant do better then them 2 for me...

brotherubaid
06-14-2009, 10:38 AM
nice , but for emotion u gotta have sudais , budair , luhaidan , yasir al dosri n even shuraim... i feel more emotion in budairs recitations though , and yasir al dosri n luhaidan can really shake your heart at times n sudais as well.

BlackMamba
06-14-2009, 07:58 PM
^ya for real. The best sheikhs for emotion are defintely Budair, Sudais, and Shuraim(when shuraim cries, its serious crying). Luhaidan gets emotional also. I'll add mohaisany to that list of emotional qaris because when he gets emotional(every recitation) it's amazing. I'm not a big mishary fan at all, I think he should stick to nasheeds his nasheeds aren't bad.

brotherubaid
06-15-2009, 05:53 AM
yes man shuraim is the best may Allah protetc him n budair. His recitations even past couple of years of surah Hud n al Aaraaf have been amazing , even his khutbas are awsome , specially in ramadan , soo emotional n beautiful

Al-Hanbali
06-22-2009, 09:20 PM
Ghassan Abo Khadra - Taraweeh

Dr.B
06-22-2009, 10:14 PM
Assalamu Aleykum

I want to share with you all, brothers and sisters, the result of my work: the complete recitation of the Holy Quran by Abdel Basset - 1938, a beauty beyond words, now in audiophile quality and freely available to all at:

http://www.archive.org/details/Recit...atedByNeurasys

Be all happy. Be blessed.

Salahudeen
06-22-2009, 10:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4m4W22nJMA

Al-Hanbali
06-23-2009, 12:11 PM
Does anyone know where to get more recordings by this Shaykh:

His name is 'Abdullaah al-Qarnee, Imaam of Jaami'ah al-Raaji7ee in Abhaa, Saudi Arabia.

Hayaa
06-28-2009, 01:16 AM
I've listened to these recitations dozens of times and they're inspiring and beautiful every time =0)

Mishary Rashid Alafasy- Surah Najm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4m4W22nJMA

Alafasy- Surah Waqi'ah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXQTE...eature=related

Salmaan Al-Utaybi --- MUST LISTEN!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtEmRfQCjXQ

Qari Jawad Al Farooghi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1MmjItqSmI

More to come inshaAllah

جوري
06-28-2009, 01:21 AM
Love suret an najm masha'Allah .. every few weeks I fall in love with a new sura, they hold an amazing power over me..

Güven
06-29-2009, 12:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah4ever.

Salmaan Al-Utaybi --- MUST LISTEN!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtEmRfQCjXQ

MashaAllah , Incredible recitation by Salman Al Utaybi :thumbs_up

Surah Najm is also Beautiful.

brotherubaid
06-30-2009, 07:37 AM
Very Beautiful Verses from Surah Al Hadid By salman al utaibi.

Check this beautiful recitation of Surah Al Hadid By Idrees Abkr from Jeddah.
http://www.mp3quran.net/eng/

Idress Abkr page = http://mp3quran.net/eng/abkr_english.html

Link for Surah Al Hadid http://174.36.196.142/~server5/abkr/057.mp3 Right Click n save!

Also Fares Abbad http://mp3quran.net/eng/frs_a_english.html

Surah Az Zumar by Fares Abbad.
http://67.213.215.128/~server2/frs_a/039.mp3

Hayaa
07-01-2009, 01:29 AM
Has anyone heard of Shaykh Abu Bakr- As-Shatri? He has this really unique and captivating voice. In my opinion, one of the best reciters, ever.

Surah Fatiha by him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHpsz-4TPs

جوري
07-07-2009, 05:04 PM
A beautiful recitation of suret An Najm

جوري
07-11-2009, 03:05 AM
more beautiful recitations

جوري
07-12-2009, 03:37 AM
You have heard of this reciter? Qaes Ha'el

Wmin_ISoc
07-12-2009, 10:21 AM
bismillah

.:Complete Qur`an – Sh.Reda`AbdulMuhsin:.

Enjoy.

BlackMamba
07-14-2009, 01:06 AM

This is a pretty cool video, everyone in it is one of my favorite sheikhs.

Al-Hanbali
07-14-2009, 01:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wmin_ISoc
JazakAllaahu Khayr.

The Shaykh fell ill a few weeks ago; collapsing at the Minbar during the khutbah. He was in intensive care. It is reported that he had a brain clot. Alhamdulillaah, I've been informed that some brothers visited him last week, and that he was conversing.

We ask Allaah to give him recovery...Ameen!

$tranger
07-14-2009, 11:48 AM

$tranger
07-14-2009, 11:53 AM
Shaikh Waleed Basyouni

Part 1

Part 2

:thumbs_up

Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-22-2009, 11:56 PM

$tranger
07-24-2009, 08:55 AM

Sizzlerjimer
07-25-2009, 10:12 PM
asalam u alikum wa rehamtulahi wa berkathu

i highly highly recommmend this linkfor amazing recitations and this webiste in general as it is the best website in the world for me. I hope you like it INSALLAH

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/se...%20Recitations

Jazak ALLAH

$tranger
08-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Part 1:

Part 2:
http://www.qaree.info/islam_pc/al-ka...ayem.Part2.avi

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-18-2009, 03:58 AM

Al-Hanbali
09-01-2009, 11:31 PM
إلا على الله رزقها

وما من دابة في الأرض إلا على الله رزقها ويعلم مستقرها ومستودعها كل في كتاب مبين
"And no (moving) living creature is there on earth but its provision is due from Allah. And He knows its dwelling place and its deposit (in the uterous, grave, etc.). all is in a Clear Book (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz - the Book of Decrees with Allah)." [11:6]

BlackMamba
09-04-2009, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maalik
This was awesome!! This qari used to teach in my masjid for a short time 5-6 years ago. I love these recitations of the different qirats.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-06-2009, 07:07 PM

Al-Hanbali
09-07-2009, 08:23 AM
Recently I've discovered some GEMS:

Amazing! especially when he gets to the part "...faqul salaamun 'alaykum, kataba rabbukum..."

The first 1:35min...

$tranger
09-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Just a few that were posted on another site...

1st 1:18 :shade:

Surah Ta-Ha (Khalaf 'an Hazmah)

Finally, 43 seconds proving why Abdul Basit was the man...

Soulja Girl
09-09-2009, 05:30 PM

Sheikh Arkani (Hafizahullah)

:wa:

Banu_Hashim
09-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Qari Abdul Basit Abdus Samad (may Allaah be pleased with him)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lByDfHHrHN4

:wub:

Far7an
09-09-2009, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
MashaAllah, sounds much similar to Qari Hajjaj Hindawi :ermm:
They have very different styles :ermm:.

There was a video of Qari Mahmood Shahat's father on youtube, his recitation is also amazing. Masha'Allah Tabarakallah.

'Abd al-Baari
09-09-2009, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
MashaAllah, sounds much similar to Qari Hajjaj Hindawi :ermm:
I think Shaykh Mahmood was a Student of Shaykh Hajjaj al-Hindawi..

Güven
09-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Sheikh Abu bakr ash-shatri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsGNQ8UhGyQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky1MwH2gx2o

though Im sure its been posted before.

Nora.
09-10-2009, 03:01 AM
سورة يس
surat yaseen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI54UauUtSk

It's worth listening :)

Al-Hanbali
09-14-2009, 03:01 AM
'Abdul-Kareem Edghouch al-Maghribi | Soorah Noor | 'Ajam maqaam

جوري
09-14-2009, 09:44 AM
If someone can get me Suret Qaf and Al burooj by this sheikh..احمد نعينع
now, he has a few early recordings which are all I can find on the web, and they are just plain awful.. I used to have a tape by him when I was very young, of those two suras and they were exceptional.. just amazing..

Nora.
09-15-2009, 02:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
If someone can get me Suret Qaf and Al burooj by this sheikh..احمد نعينع
now, he has a few early recordings which are all I can find on the web, and they are just plain awful.. I used to have a tape by him when I was very young, of those two suras and they were exceptional.. just amazing..

Here's it his page in islamweb.com in both languages Arabic and English just choose any sura you want and download it either as a realplayer file or mp3 file
there are hundred of sheikhs on this website

it's just an AMAZING website :statisfie

Arabic
http://audio.islamweb.net/audio/inde...&qid=483&rid=1

English
http://english.islamweb.net/ver2/eng...&qid=483&rid=1

Please don't forget me from your Dua'a:statisfie

Your sister in Islam,
Nora

جوري
09-15-2009, 02:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nora.
Here's it his page in islamweb.com in both languages Arabic and English just choose any sura you want and download it either as a realplayer file or mp3 file
there are hundred of sheikhs on this website

it's just an AMAZING website :statisfie

Arabic
http://audio.islamweb.net/audio/inde...&qid=483&rid=1

English
http://english.islamweb.net/ver2/eng...&qid=483&rid=1

Please don't forget me from your Dua'a:statisfie

Your sister in Islam,
Nora
:sl: sis

Jazaki Allah khyran

yes these are his earlier recordings, and they are awful :hiding: astghfor Allah I probably shouldn't say that.. but he has a few suras which he did later that are akin to the one in the video.. if you listen to sure Qaf from this link, you'll see it is read very amateurishly... I know it is a hard search, I have only been able to recover suret an naml from the ones he did well..

Baraka Allah feeki, and indeed you are in my du3a, pls let me be in yours

Hayaa
09-16-2009, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Sheikh Abu bakr ash-shatri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsGNQ8UhGyQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky1MwH2gx2o

though Im sure its been posted before.

He's one of the best reciters ever, mashaAllah!! Have you heard him reciting as a kid? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99wZN...eature=related

Sugoi.

Nora.
09-17-2009, 02:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYrOI...eature=related

My best recitor :) ..ماشاء الله

$tranger
09-17-2009, 10:00 PM

جوري
09-17-2009, 10:24 PM
hmmmm why aren't the media links working anymore?

LTFPeace
09-21-2009, 05:33 PM
Broke into tears when first hearing this, and it never ever fails to strike the heart. subhan'Allah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwzxuCXZGAs

Hayaa
09-21-2009, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LTFPeace
Broke into tears when first hearing this, and it never ever fails to strike the heart. subhan'Allah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwzxuCXZGAs
MashaAllah he sounds so sincere in his recitation. Jazakallahu khairan for sharing!

جوري
09-23-2009, 03:46 AM
You are right.. Masha'Allah.. exceptional indeed..

sirajstc
09-23-2009, 05:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa

He's one of the best reciters ever, mashaAllah!! Have you heard him reciting as a kid? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99wZN...eature=related

Sugoi.

wow nice do u have more like this when he was youngimsadimsad

Al-Hanbali
09-29-2009, 09:12 PM
Muhammad 'Uthman Al-Qasim - Austin, Texas 1430

obedient-muslim
09-29-2009, 11:15 PM
Brothers/Sisters what can i say about this thread, I am just lost of word.So many recitation and so many recitors to listen to it's such phenomenal.Common brothers/sisters keep this thread alive for always.

Nareeeyyyyyy Takbir>>Allahuakbar

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-02-2009, 02:28 AM

Eye-OfThe-Storm
10-03-2009, 06:37 AM
So Young! Masha'Allah :smile:
http://www.youtube.com/v/0GBJeOU7C28

Eye-OfThe-Storm
10-03-2009, 06:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maalik

Masha'Allah

A.M.H.
10-22-2009, 05:36 PM

$tranger
10-27-2009, 08:51 AM
:shade:

:D

al Amaanah
10-27-2009, 09:18 AM

al Amaanah
10-27-2009, 09:20 AM

al Amaanah
10-27-2009, 09:21 AM

$tranger
10-28-2009, 05:40 PM

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-08-2009, 06:52 PM

Especially from 2:00 onwards..

brotherubaid
11-08-2009, 08:03 PM
This is absolutey AMZAING

Have u ever heared Quran recited like this

He recited these heavy verses from Surah Al Aaraaf just how they should be recited, this is from 2009 , in pevious years it has been even more emotional , just mind blowing , will give u chills check it InshahAllah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVB0OBcwaEI

Al-Hanbali
11-08-2009, 09:25 PM
'Umar Muhammad al-Qaasim (Student at Umm al-Quraa, Makkah)
(his brother is 'Uthmaan Muhammad al-Qaasim)
Soorah Furqaan

Part 1

Part 2

Insaanah
11-09-2009, 10:53 PM
http://www.archive.org/details/Surah...thRamadhan1428

Surah ash-Shu'araa Ayaat 1-104 Sheikh Budair Madinah taraweeh 1428.

Beautiful!

Al-Hanbali
11-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Muhammad Siddeeq al-Minshaawee

Al Mu'minaat
11-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Jazakahalh Khayran

$tranger
11-19-2009, 08:21 PM

Soulja Girl
12-05-2009, 11:42 AM

http://rapidshare.com/files/31559537...ikh_Arkani.mp3

http://rapidshare.com/files/31559537...ikh_Arkani.mp3

brotherubaid
12-06-2009, 10:32 AM
May Alah reward you for that , Abdul Wali Al Arkan is one of the most beautiful voices out of saudi Arabia , His salats are awsome n al lhis stuff online so far has been very nice.

tango92
12-06-2009, 10:40 AM
does someone know who is reciting at 28:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEAFQCXnL4

shuraimfan4lyf
12-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Its Sheikh Sa'd Al-Ghamidi ^^

tango92
12-06-2009, 07:07 PM
^^ jazakallah khair

Soulja Girl
12-08-2009, 06:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UqWC...eature=related :coolious:

CosmicPathos
12-09-2009, 10:53 PM
one of my favorites.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYiH4pGYrY

جوري
12-09-2009, 11:19 PM
^^^ that is beautiful.. also the picture is amazing.. who is the reciter and where is that place? sounds like abdul'basit? I just hate the folks in the background, I wish they'd stop making their ridiculous noises as he pauses..

Jazaka Allah khyran

CosmicPathos
12-09-2009, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
^^^ that is beautiful.. also the picture is amazing.. who is the reciter and where is that place? sounds like abdul'basit? I just hate the folks in the background, I wish they'd stop making their ridiculous noises as he pauses..

Jazaka Allah khyran

Waiyyak. Its not Sh Abdul basit. The identity is unknown. But most are of the opinion that its Sheikh AbdulManaam Al-Tukhi

جوري
12-09-2009, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
Waiyyak. Its not Sh Abdul basit. The identity is unknown. But most are of the opinion that its Sheikh AbdulManaam Al-Tukhi

Jazaka Allah khyran.. they have a distinctive Egyptian qar'e style..

like this..

I found this recitation on a night I really wanted to hear those words:

[9:40] and he said to his companion, "Have no fear, for Allah is with us"

sob7an Allah.. sometimes I feel as if the Quran is living by the will of Allah.. but I don't want to use the wrong words to describe what I mean by that..

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-10-2009, 12:50 AM

^ Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmnCHswmuno

Especially from 2:00 onwards..it's just amazing.

جوري
12-10-2009, 01:56 AM
^^ Masha'Allah you are right it is beautiful..
I just have always disliked the people in the background, they distract me and have unfortunately turned me off from listening to that style of qer'aa into more of the Saudi type..

Jazaka Allah khyran for sharing

Hayaa
12-11-2009, 02:24 AM

Amaaaaaazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yrO9...om=PL&index=16

Soulja Girl
12-29-2009, 04:41 PM

http://ia341304.us.archive.org/1/ite...eikhArkani.mp3 :coolious:

brotherubaid
12-29-2009, 05:53 PM
Jazak Allah khair everyone for sharing the recitations

Abdul Wali Al Arkani is definetly one of the ebst out there

Any one ever heared of Fawaz kaabi , I only heard his surah Al mominoon on Saudi Quran radio Am 882 the other day n i loved it.

Please share any links if u have of him n Surah Al mominoon in particular i will look fo rit as well InshahAllah.

فواز كعبى

BintAbee
12-30-2009, 04:25 AM

:coolious: Heart-melting recitation of Sura Ar-Rahmaan :cry:

CosmicPathos
12-30-2009, 04:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muraad

^ Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmnCHswmuno

Especially from 2:00 onwards..it's just amazing.
beautiful. \I dont mind ppl praising.

imam bukhari
01-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Assalaam o alaykum,

Subhaan-Allaah, there's no Qur'an recitation thread here!

Naughty naughty!

Well, what are we waiting for? Post away!

(Post on your favourate quran recitation - by kids, imams, anyone)

I'll go first

imam bukhari
01-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Surah An-Naba by .... ummm, well, its just some kid! awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE-LbJ52T-0

whats YOUR favourite?

Beardo
01-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Emad Al Mansary FTW!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q74i6p5SVpc

Misz_Muslimah
01-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Mashallah I love this recitation:

Sawdah
01-05-2010, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
Mashallah!
Is that Muhammed Luhaidan ?

Sawdah
01-08-2010, 11:58 PM
^ Mohammed Luhaidan is amazing mashallah.
Someone suggested that I should listen to this recitation by Yasir Ad-Dowsary Another amamzing recitation mashallah :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XE5VygUhYU

brotherubaid
01-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Yep Yasir al Dosari is very good

There is soo much from him on u tube

mm here is qaaf by him , if u listen closely people are crying in te background before he even starts doing what he does best , he really lifts off after 1:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoTMqfLwN1k

n hmmm Beautifulll Surah Al fajr , even kids are teary in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uomIX-of7xU

Next

bEAUTIFUL AYAAT N BEAUTIFUL RECITATION --- SURAH AN NAML YASIR AL DOSARI

See what happens when he says امن يجيب المضطر اذا دعاه

االه مع الله Is there any ilâh (god) with Allâh? [Is there any diety worth worship with Allah] No one has the right to be worshipped except Allah La illaha Illa Lah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSCqRLou4UA

Muhammad
01-09-2010, 10:10 PM

I liked this recitation of suratul Jinn by Shaykh Shuraim, Masha'Allaah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSZQUcgJNlI

Misz_Muslimah
01-10-2010, 02:53 PM
^ Mashallah beautiful recitation even though i'm not a Shuraim fan..
Jazaakalahu khayran for sharing ..

Misz_Muslimah
01-10-2010, 02:54 PM

BintAbee
01-11-2010, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brotherubaid
Jazak Allah khair everyone for sharing the recitations

Abdul Wali Al Arkani is definetly one of the ebst out there

Any one ever heared of Fawaz kaabi , I only heard his surah Al mominoon on Saudi Quran radio Am 882 the other day n i loved it.

Please share any links if u have of him n Surah Al mominoon in particular i will look fo rit as well InshahAllah.

فواز كعبى
Check this out> http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t94695.html

format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

I liked this recitation of suratul Jinn by Shaykh Shuraim, Masha'Allaah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSZQUcgJNlI
^Masha Allah! That was year 1415 Hijri. The full Quraan in mp3 format can be found here > http://quranicaudio.com/quran/20

shuraimfan4lyf
01-11-2010, 08:39 PM

فواز كعبى
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UEDK...eature=related Sura al Furqan (20 to 34) of Sheikh فواز كعبى

brotherubaid
01-11-2010, 08:58 PM
may Allah reward u all , Salman Al Otaibi is very nice

JakakAllah kahir for the fawaz Kaabi links , checking them out right now cant wait Thanks guys both of u , Bint Abee n sheikhshuraimfan

al Amaanah
01-12-2010, 04:09 PM

beautiful recitation maasha Allah tabaarak Allah by a blind brother, ridaa salmaan, may Allah grant him al firdaws al a3laa Allahomma ameeen

جوري
01-17-2010, 02:29 AM
old recitation from my childhood... I don't think it is the original rare recitation but it is certainly one of his earlier works and one of my favorites by احمد نعينع سورة ق

http://www.snapdrive.net/files/137460/qaff%20neanae.mp3

Ummu Sufyaan
01-17-2010, 09:35 AM
shiekh abdullah basfars recitations are really good as well. they remind me alot like the style of the Imams of the Haramain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wMmk...eature=related

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-17-2010, 03:23 PM
n hmmm Beautifulll Surah Al fajr , even kids are teary in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uomIX-of7xU
This is very beautiful...I loved that.

BintAbee
01-18-2010, 07:45 PM

Sura Waaqi'ah by Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib

Ummu Sufyaan
01-20-2010, 03:36 AM

Sawdah
01-28-2010, 02:33 AM
Brother Ahmad Sa'id recting Surah Al-Fatiha and Surah Ad-Duha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agZRu...eature=related

Subhanallah, it's just great.

BintAbee
01-29-2010, 07:54 PM

I'm in love with this!

M.B
01-29-2010, 09:45 PM

One of my fav recitations is one of my friends its taken from a quran contest in england. and theres many more.

http://www.albirr.com/winner_audio/2...winner_217.mp3

http://www.albirr.com/qurancomp/view...php?comp_id=43

enjoy!!!:D

Sawdah
01-30-2010, 01:28 AM
^ mashallah. Jazakallah Khair for sharing brother.

Soulja Girl
02-02-2010, 03:25 PM

http://www.4shared.com/file/21372367..._Abdul_Wa.html

=]

Misz_Muslimah
02-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Mashallah, just beautiful..

brotherubaid
02-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Yes sheikh yasir al failkawy is good , he visisted UAE in ramadan , also faris abbad lead us in taraweeh n well muhammad ayoub , lots of great recitors came through last ramadan , even Nasir al qatamy.

edit . i meant nasir al qatamy not yasir al qatamy , sorry guys

Sawdah
02-15-2010, 07:02 PM
Must listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ZKk...eature=related

shuraimfan4lyf
02-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Shaykh Qutayba Abbasi :) One of the imams in our city. Also my good friend.

Sawdah
02-20-2010, 04:58 PM
^MashaAllah, it's very good.

Misz_Muslimah
02-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Mashallah..

Sawdah
02-23-2010, 12:59 AM
MashaAllah, this one was very good:

hkrespect
02-23-2010, 05:07 AM
jazakAllahkhayr

Nora.
02-26-2010, 10:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STCB311CL-c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oNnA...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5b8EciVSko

Sawdah
02-26-2010, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
SubhanAllah, subhanAllah!!
May Allah swt reward you with good for sharing this sister.

Misz_Muslimah
02-26-2010, 09:20 PM
Ameeen thuma ameen sis :)

Musliman
02-26-2010, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
MashaAllah, this one was very good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJwHH6TEXA4
Wonderful, appeasing and comforting voice, JazakiAllah :D

Misz_Muslimah
02-26-2010, 09:53 PM

Misz_Muslimah
02-27-2010, 10:26 PM
Subhanallah..so emotional..

brotherubaid
02-28-2010, 10:51 PM
This is Amazing

Its Muhammad Luhaidan n some beautiful ayaat from syrah Fatir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ttV4rGF_g

Fatir

32. Then We gave the Book the Qur'ân) for inheritance to such of Our slaves whom We chose (the followers of Muhammad SAW). Then of them are some who wrong their ownselves, and of them are some who follow a middle course, and of them are some who are, by Allâh's Leave, foremost in good deeds. That (inheritance of the Qur'ân), that is indeed a great grace.

33. 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens) will they enter, therein will they be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls, and their garments there will be of silk (i.e. in Paradise).

34. And they will say: "All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, Who has removed from us (all) grief. Verily, our Lord is indeed Oft*Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (good deeds and to recompense).

35. Who, out of His Grace, has lodged us in a home that will last forever; there, toil will touch us not, nor weariness will touch us."

Check out how he recites these beautiful ayaat ....

may Allah make us all from those foremost in doing good

Assalam O Alikum

Ummu Sufyaan
03-01-2010, 04:04 AM
Surat at-Tawbah...sa3ad al-ghamdi

Muhammad
03-03-2010, 10:49 PM

A different (former?) recitation style from Shaykh Abdul Bary Thobaity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTMMV...eature=related

Masha'Allaah, it's very nice. I think at the end he changes to the more familiar style we know.

shuraimfan4lyf
03-04-2010, 01:30 AM
Sheikh as-Shuraims rare tune sounds a bit like that.^^ I am missing sheikh Thubayti leading jahri salat :(.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-04-2010, 03:38 AM

Riwayah Khalaf an Hamzah

BintAbee
03-04-2010, 08:21 AM

Sheikh Khalid Ghamidi - Warsh 3an Naafi3 from South Africa last night i.e. Wednesday 03-03-10

$tranger
03-06-2010, 10:28 AM

Sawdah
03-10-2010, 12:12 PM
^ Very nice , mashaAllah.
Beautiful recitation mashaAllah:
Surah Al Hajj

BlackMamba
03-10-2010, 03:57 PM

it's probably been posted already, I really liked this recitation. Shaykh shuraim reads with emotion

BintAbee
03-11-2010, 03:32 AM

فواز كعبى
Here's his recitation of Sura Mu'minoon > http://www.4shared.com/file/23556547.../________.html from here> http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t99381.html

M.B
03-12-2010, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee

Sheikh Khalid Ghamidi - Warsh 3an Naafi3 from South Africa last night i.e. Wednesday 03-03-10

thats sounds awesome mashallah i never knew he could recite in different qirah.

abrar_
03-13-2010, 06:04 PM
As salaamu alaykum wa rahamatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Does any one know any shaikh/qari with similar recitation/lehja??

shuraimfan4lyf
03-13-2010, 06:15 PM
It seems like the kid Qari is trying to Imitate Sheikh As-Sudais perhaps??:? ^^

Misz_Muslimah
03-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Mashallah..beautiful recitation..

BintAbee
03-15-2010, 05:51 PM

Sheikh Naasir Ajmi - Isha 13-03-10 from here

Nora.
03-15-2010, 09:55 PM
http://www.alraidiah.org/up/up/22707082420081119.mp3

Sawdah
03-15-2010, 11:41 PM
:bism:
SubhanAllah.

Imam Faisal recites Surah al-Haqqa

BintAbee
03-16-2010, 07:42 AM
So beautiful and soothing, Masha Allah! :thumbs_up Who is the recitor?

brotherubaid
03-16-2010, 09:35 AM
JazakUm Allah kahir!!! I dont know how to thank you sister , May Allah reward u abduntly! May Alah bless u

brotherubaid
03-16-2010, 09:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B

thats sounds awesome mashallah i never knew he could recite in different qirah.

Yes sheikh ghamdi is awsome , mashshAllah the sheikh is pretty good in uloom of Quran , Sis bint abee had a post in imams of haramin thread where sheikh recites Al fatiha in so many diffrent ways.

May Allah increase him in knoweldge of quran , he seems to be very knowledgable

Nora.
03-16-2010, 09:06 PM
So beautiful and soothing, Masha Allah! :thumbs_up Who is the recitor?
it's by Khalid albloushi (Pakistani)
his recitions (sp?) are very rare

you can find a few suras recited by him on this site http://www.alraidiah.com/voices.php?...istvoices&id=1

shuraimfan4lyf
03-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Sura Al-Fatiha القارئ خالد البلوشي

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-16-2010, 10:12 PM

aadil77
03-16-2010, 10:20 PM
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...1431_2611.html

Makkah Maghrib
Surahs Ghashiya and Shams, Sheikh Mu'ayqali

Beautiful

aadil77
03-16-2010, 10:53 PM
http://quranicaudio.com/stream.m3u/13715

Surah Humaza - Sheikh Muaiqly

aadil77
03-16-2010, 10:57 PM
http://quranicaudio.com/stream.m3u/13688

Surat Al-Mursalat - Sheikh Muaiqly

hkrespect
03-19-2010, 05:27 AM
jazakAllahkhayr, do you have more from him?

shuraimfan4lyf
03-19-2010, 08:15 AM
Qaree Abdul-Qader :)

M.B
03-19-2010, 09:58 PM

beautiful by Qari hajjaj hindawi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar98_n6w060

Enjoy!!

BlackMamba
03-24-2010, 10:31 PM

Sa'ad Al ghamdi rarely gets this emotional

EDIT: link doest work, there is a series of letters in the URL that make a curse word, and that is automatically blanked out. lol. IT is surah hud, it will be easy to find with a quick search on youtube inshallah

shuraimfan4lyf
03-25-2010, 01:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=****U...eature=related

EDIT: link doest work, there is a series of letters in the URL that make a curse word, and that is automatically blanked out. lol. IT is surah hud, it will be easy to find with a quick search on youtube inshallah
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...tation_29.html

BintAbee
03-25-2010, 07:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=****U...eature=related

format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Jazakumallahu Khair! That was truly :cry:. Never heard him so emotional before.

*Yasmin*
03-25-2010, 06:43 PM
beautiful recitation ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvjc6...eature=related

salam

brotherubaid
03-26-2010, 02:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Yasmin*
MashshAllah very nice , Thats Sheikh Khalid al jaleel by the way , very nice , thanls for sharig n may Allah reward you.
Do check his recitation on youtube , search for الشيخ خالد الجليل

Thanks for sharing that Saad al ghamdi emotional recitation , He did get emotional this ramadan as well when he lead on the first day in the Prophet sala lahu alihi wa sallam's mosque.

Sawdah
03-26-2010, 11:07 PM
Wallahi, just...subhanAllah.
Br. Fadil recites Surah Al-Insan

shuraimfan4lyf
03-26-2010, 11:26 PM
As salamu alaikum
Sheikh Abdul-Hadi Kanakri. From As-Suudiyah. Masha'Allah his tajweed is excellent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVOVa...eature=related

Misz_Muslimah
03-27-2010, 09:44 PM
Jazaakalahu khayran for sharing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHlEmCtNl1A

shuraimfan4lyf
03-28-2010, 05:09 AM

Just amazing recitation of Sheikh Abdul Wali al-Arkani. He reads Sura Al-Fatiha and beginning of sura al-Baqara in ONE BREATH!!:exhausted :omg: mashaAllah. it just amazed me.

Must listen :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vkMW...eature=related

BlackMamba
03-28-2010, 05:21 AM
Whoa, thats abdul basit-type lung capacity right there. Mashallah thanks for posting that it was amazing. I really need to improve that part of my recitation.

shuraimfan4lyf
03-28-2010, 05:25 AM
Even Sheikh Abdul Basit(Rahima Hullah) never recited Sura al-Fatiha in one breath..the only other Qaree Ive heard so is Ra'faat Hussein. You're welcome.

brotherubaid
03-31-2010, 09:24 PM
Do u guys remmember a MAJESTIC recitation posted on haramain recordings a while back?

It was by Baasim As-Subay'ee reciting from surah An Nisaa verses 57 to 59 in front of the king in some event? It was a majestic recitation really

Here is the link to that video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPm9fsi7jzg PLEASE DO CHECK THIS , ONLY 2 MINUTES BUT AMAZING

Any way a sister at youtube lilmujahida barak Allah feeha just shared a whole page with the recitations of this sheikh , i have been looking for his recitations for quite some time and never found much , just a couple of clips , but Mashaa Allah this is a nice collection, May Allah reward the sister.

here enjoy n make dua for her InshahAllah
http://www.liveislam.net/archive.php?sid=&tid=910

Sawdah
04-02-2010, 01:09 AM
I love listening to this surah.:)
Hani ar Rifai recites Surah ar Rahman.
http://www.islamictube.net/watch/3f2...ani-ar-Rifai)#

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-05-2010, 12:20 AM

Al-Hanbali
04-06-2010, 09:16 PM
^ wallaah absolutely amazing, mashaaAllaah!

Sawdah
04-11-2010, 02:51 AM
Shaykh Abu Bakr Shatry recites Surah Infitar.

Nokiacrazi
04-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Not sure if this has been posted or not but here goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsj9GPd5YTg&feature=fvw

First time heard it, almost made me cry :D

Hasan bin Abdullah Al Awad beautifully reciting first 12 ayahs of Surat Yasin.

Muhammad
04-20-2010, 06:32 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

This is a really nice recitation of Surah Al-Qalam by Shaykh Muhammad Minshawi. I especially like the ending from time 5:57.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXagY6FsQeM

shuraimfan4lyf
04-20-2010, 11:33 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

This is a really nice recitation of Surah Al-Qalam by Shaykh Muhammad Minshawi. I especially like the ending from time 5:57.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXagY6FsQeM

MashaAllah. I love Sheikh Minshawi. I think he has one of the most unique, distinct voice. His tajweed and Qirat is just amazing subhanAllah. Here is one of my favorite recitations by him, from Sura Qaf and Sura Ar-Rahman. It was recorded in 1966 in Kuwait. It was recorded just three years before he passed away. Sheikh was only 49 when he died. May Allah shower his mercy and blessings on him, make his grave spacial with noor to light it.

Al-Hanbali
04-21-2010, 12:45 AM
Just 'wow'....mashaAllaah!

Muhammad
04-21-2010, 07:01 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

MashaAllah. I love Sheikh Minshawi. I think he has one of the most unique, distinct voice. His tajweed and Qirat is just amazing subhanAllah. Here is one of my favorite recitations by him, from Sura Qaf and Sura Ar-Rahman. It was recorded in 1966 in Kuwait. It was recorded just three years before he passed away. Sheikh was only 49 when he died. May Allah shower his mercy and blessings on him, make his grave spacial with noor to light it.
Jazakallaahu khayra - that was excellent Masha'Allaah! I actually heard a small clip of that on youtube the other day, and I guess this was the full version. There seems to be some overlap sometimes between the styles of Qari Abdul Basit, Shaykh Hussary and Shaykh Minshawi. May Allaah (swt) have mercy upon them all, Aameen.

Btw, are there some other shaykhs called 'Minshawi' because sometimes I see slightly different names?

Saifur-Rahman - Jazakallaahu khayra for sharing that.

shuraimfan4lyf
04-22-2010, 02:13 AM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

Jazakallaahu khayra - that was excellent Masha'Allaah! I actually heard a small clip of that on youtube the other day, and I guess this was the full version. There seems to be some overlap sometimes between the styles of Qari Abdul Basit, Shaykh Hussary and Shaykh Minshawi. May Allaah (swt) have mercy upon them all, Aameen.

Btw, are there some other shaykhs called 'Minshawi' because sometimes I see slightly different names?

Saifur-Rahman - Jazakallaahu khayra for sharing that.
Yes you are right, their styles are similar sometimes. I read somewhere that Sheikh Minshawi (RA) taught Qari Basit(RA). Concerning names, I dont know if you are talking about spelling or a different Minshawi. Sheikh Mahmood al Minshawi, the younger brother of Sheikh Muhammad is still alive. He is also a Qari. Also there are few recordings on web by Sheikh Siddeeq Al Minshawi, the Father of Sheikh Muhammad and Mahmood Minshawi.

Sawdah
04-23-2010, 04:14 AM
Sheikh Abdur Rashid Sufi recites Surah An-Naba'.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-23-2010, 04:38 AM
^ If you enjoyed that..you've got to hear this:

Al-Hanbali
04-23-2010, 01:48 PM

Sawdah
04-23-2010, 08:11 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDUQSVlH5xk
SubhanAllah, that was very beautiful.

Jazakallah Khair for sharing brother.

shuraimfan4lyf
04-24-2010, 04:03 AM

Jazak'Allah khayr. Masha'Allah he has Ijaaza from 10 Qirats. That is from the reading of Khalaf An Hamza.

Here are few recordings by Sheikh Masood Ahmed(Imam of the Masjid I attend). From the readings of Khalaf,Douri,Soosi. He has studied under Sheikh Mohammed Ayyoub(HafithAllah) in Madinah for quite few years. Sheikh has also taught in Madinah University.

Sheikh Masood Ahmed

Sura Al-Fatiha(Soosi an Abu Amr)

Sura Maryam(Soosi an Abu Amr)

from Sura Luqman(Soosi an Abu Amr)- Just amazing mashaAllah :)

Sura Taha(Khalaf An Hamza)

Sura Al-Haaqqa(Douri from Kesai)

Sura Al-Qiyama(Soosi an Abu Amr)

That was a very beautiful recitation by the student. Looks like the Sheikh gave him the ayat, and the student had find out what sura it was and to continue from there.

Eye-OfThe-Storm
04-24-2010, 07:36 AM
Masha'Allah I love this thread. Introduces me to so many wonderful Imams

Here are a few I like

Sheikh Muhammad Amer (He sounds so much like Imam Shuraim, but a bit softer and mellower)

A young brother leading prayers in Saudi Arabia. Truly heavenly Masha'Allah

The wonderful Imam who leads prayers at Greenlane masjid in the UK. He is a pakistani brother I think. He recites so wonderfully

And also I really like the Somali brother who was leading prayers at our masjid here in Toronto a few years ago. He used to cry a lot and his Dua's were loooonnnggg (but good ;D)

Nora.
04-27-2010, 10:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znP8I...os=eiQcBHsHaZQ

shuraimfan4lyf
04-29-2010, 12:49 PM
Sura Yusuf from 1430/2009 Taraweeh by Sheikh Abdul-Wali Al-Arkani. Beautiful recitation masha'Allah. His voice has glimpse of Sheikh Juhany's style. Other recitations by Sheikh al-Arkani.

He is the Imam of King Fahd Masjid in Jeddah.

Sawdah
05-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Sura Yusuf from 1430/2009 Taraweeh by Sheikh Abdul-Wali Al-Arkani. Beautiful recitation masha'Allah. His voice has glimpse of Sheikh Juhany's style. Other recitations by Sheikh al-Arkani.

He is the Imam of King Fahd Masjid in Jeddah.
I listened to both, very beautiful mashAllah.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-03-2010, 03:51 AM

Pretty awesome..masha'Allaah.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-03-2010, 04:26 AM

Masha'Allah!!..He is no more than 6-7 years old. Very rare to see a kid leading salat with maturity like that, subhanAllah. He was corrected in middle for a mistake and stayed calm. May Allah bless him, his parents, and his teachers. May Allah bless us with kids like this everywhere and make him among the most rigtheous. Ameen.. :)

He started off a bit like Sheikh Mohammed Ayyoub..and also read abit like Sheikh Juhany..

Jazak'Allah Khayr for sharing.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-03-2010, 04:28 AM
Masha'Allah!!..He is no more than 6-7 years old. Very rare to see a kid leading salat with maturity like that, subhanAllah. He was corrected in middle for a mistake and stayed calm. May Allah bless him, his parents, and his teachers. May Allah bless us with kids like this everywhere and make him among the most rigtheous. Ameen.. :)

He started off a bit like Sheikh Mohammed Ayyoub..and also read abit like Sheikh Juhany..

Jazak'Allah Khayr for sharing.
Watch him getting his training here:

http://vimeo.com/2785682

:D

shuraimfan4lyf
05-03-2010, 05:32 AM
I watched his training..Its from Houston, Texas. MashaAllah. Lol at the kid in the back, he kept smiling. The brother who was sitting next to the next in the back looks similar. I have probably met him lol.

Eye-OfThe-Storm
05-03-2010, 07:46 AM

Masha'Allah!!!!!
Thanks for sharing

Also watch this other kid. Masha'Allah

Soulja Girl
05-06-2010, 04:31 PM

http://ia331206.us.archive.org/3/ite...khAlArkani.mp3

=)

shuraimfan4lyf
05-06-2010, 08:14 PM

Sura Al Mulk by Salah Al Budair at Peace Conference in India. :)

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...ence-2009.html

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-07-2010, 11:20 PM

Sh. Luhaidan..watch the second video especially..

aadil77
05-07-2010, 11:47 PM
beautiful MashAllah, his surah waqiah and ar rahman are amazing

shuraimfan4lyf
05-12-2010, 04:54 AM

Imam of Dar-El-Farooq in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Sheikh Waleed Idrees Al-Minisy..MashaAllah I love his Qirat. His tajweed is excellent :thumbs_up

Recordings (From when he came to our masjid for a conference)

Dr. Waleed Edrees Al Meneese's Biography
Personal Date of Birth: 4/3/1967
Place of Birth: Alexandria, Egypt.
Currently, a Permanent Resident of the United States of America; residing in Minnesota.

•1998-2003 Islamic Preacher, Office of Dawah, Saudi-Arabian Embassy, Washington D.C.
•1998-1999 Imam and speaker of Al-Birr Mosque, Astoria, New York.
•1990-1997 Teacher of the Sciences of Qera’at at various mosques of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Mostly, Masjid Al-Imam Ash-Shafi'ee in As-Salaam district.
•1989-1997 Teacher of Arabic and Islamic Studies, Badr United school, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
•1988-1989 Teacher of Arabic and Islamic Studies, Badr school, Alexandria, Egypt.
•1983-1989 Teacher of Islamic Studies and Imam, several mosques in Alexandria, Egypt. Mostly, Al-Imam Ahmed, Al-Hoda, and Ibn Katheer mosques.
•1990-1997 Various recognitions in Hadeeth and other Islamic Disciplines from several scholars in Egypt and Saudi-Arabia.
•1990-1997 Memorized the Quran in many modes of recital:
1.The ten Qera’at according to the Shatebia and Dorra methods, as well as the Tayyeba method. He also completed the four Shawaadh (irregular) Qera’at.
2.The Qera’at memorized were certified by many scholars with continuous chains linked to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). The Isnaad (Chain of Narrators) of Dr. Waleed is of the highest (shortest), people of his age hold.
•1996 General Requirements of the Master's degree in Arabic Language, Alexandria University.
•1996 Course of Librarian Studies, General Educational Facility, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

CosmicPathos
05-13-2010, 05:11 AM
Another majestic recitation ... sound quality is not superb though ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IyICqbAJzM

جوري
05-13-2010, 06:10 PM

reduced me to tears..... sob7an Allah.. this sheikh has the voice of a bulbul.. he has been blessed.. May Allah swt bless all Muslims in this life and the eternal one

ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.