/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Discrimination

gamblerxix
02-28-2006, 12:44 AM
If one person is discriminated regarding to the person's physical appearance, i.e., their skin colour. What should a muslim brother do about it? Should the brother react violently, do the same as the other person did, or just ignore him and ask Allah for his forgiveness? Or none of the ones I mentioned. Thank you very much for answering my question. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bezimany 071
02-28-2006, 07:12 AM
i will use myself as an example here....when i came to USA i was "fresh off the boat".....you know rocking hand me down clothes, didnt fit in in school, wasnt popular and i was picked on nonstop cause i was poor.....kids made fun of me but i turned the other cheek.....so there was this one time some kid came up to me and punched me, so i fought him and beat him up......from that day on all kids looked at me differently......

what im tellin you is this......forgive those who hurt you....cause youre supposed to forgive your enemy in time of war even.....but if youre attacked and youre in danger you have right to defend yourself by any means necessary....however, fighting should always be the last resort.....

i hope that answered your question
peace
bez

gamblerxix
03-01-2006, 02:12 AM
thank you very much :)

akulion
03-01-2006, 02:51 AM
I think it would be best to tell them to stop acting like satan who discriminated against Mankind on the basis that he was made of Fire and Adam of clay

so racisism is in direct comparison to the act of satan

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hannah
03-01-2006, 06:32 PM
AOA

Subhan'Allah, very true. But who was racist in the first place? The shayateen, he refused to bow down to Adam(as) because he was made from clay and the shayateen thought he was more superior as he was made from fire.

From my experience, dont ignore it. It only gets worse. Try to remeber a time you were insulted and you ignored the sagaa. The result is more insults.

I protest against any kind of racism, be it jew or hindu.

There's a limit. Never show your enemies what they want to see, do the opposite!

The Ruler
03-01-2006, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hannah
There's a limit. Never show your enemies what they want to see, do the opposite!
^ yep dats wat u gotta do....neva show ur weak points :)

hmm....i fink u shud fite em bak...not physically but wid wrds. bcuz if u ignore dem, da more dey will pick on u...:)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.