/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Inspriration of 2006 Tour

~Mischa~
03-01-2006, 07:48 PM
A concert tour happening in Glasgow, Bradford, London, Manchester, Birmingham and Cardiff this April.

Artist include - Sami Yusuf, Zain Bhikha and Native Deen. The show will also include comedy and prominent guests

For more info go to http://www.islamic-relief.com/uk/

:sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salaam
03-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Salaam,

I dont really like Sami Yusuf...

~Mischa~
03-01-2006, 08:01 PM
wa'salaam,

yer alot of ppl don't lol.. but its for a good cause.. there will be other artists there too :sister:

Salaam
03-01-2006, 08:20 PM
Salaam,

Schalors said to boycoot these artists that use instruments...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hijaabi22
03-04-2006, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
Salaam,

I dont really like Sami Yusuf...
:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes WHY EVER NOT????:? :? [BANANA][/BANANA]

Hijaabi22
03-04-2006, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
Salaam,

Schalors said to boycoot these artists that use instruments...
really????? dat wud mean no 786 no Native Deen no Sami Y .basically no nasheeds at all!!! :rollseyes

Ghazi
03-04-2006, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
really????? dat wud mean no 786 no Native Deen no Sami Y .basically no nasheeds at all!!! :rollseyes
Salaam

True, I don't wanna say anything bad about my brothers, but some nasheed artists use instruments which is haraam.

Hijaabi22
03-04-2006, 02:40 PM
ok [MOUSE]so perhaps you cud maybe recommend some nasheed artists who are permissable to listen to.........??? Apart 4rm ZB and DWA[/MOUSE]

IbnAbdulHakim
03-06-2006, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
Ahmed bukhatir, kamal uddin, rasaeel

THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEAUTIFUL VOICES ALHAMDULLILAH!!!
and they dont use instruments so inshaAllah you will still have your nasheeds.

kamal uddin - his name is muhammad (pbuh) (beautiful nasheed)

rasaeel - amantu akhira (i love this one too much)

please check them out and i discourage listening to nasheeds with musik but Allah has given freewill so make the right choices inshaAllah.

:sl:

mizan_aliashraf
03-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Salam
There is a difference of opinion as to whether it is allowed to listen to 'nasheeds' that have musical instruments of the kuffar in them. Some scholars say it is allowed only for da'wah purposes, while others say it is completely haraam. As a student of knowledge, i would say be aware that these modern so-called 'nasheeds' are a new fitnah for this ummah. Be careful what you listen to and seek further knowledge in the matter. While it is true that some scholars have gone to the extent to say to boycott these artists, we should not speak ill of them as they are our brothers in faith. We should ask allah to guide them.
May Allah guide us all and protect us for such trials and tribulations
Wassalam

A7med
03-06-2006, 05:50 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...on-2006-a.html

Mod?? Thread Merge :-\ ?? (:p zAk Style)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.