/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Finished Learning Islam in School...BUT

Jeness18
03-02-2006, 12:34 PM
hey everyone!
I have good news and bad news.
I am going with the bad news first, we have just finished our lesson on Islam. But the good news is that I learned soooooooo much from all of you. I also am going to stay here and learn more because Islam is sooo interesting. I do not know how I did on my analysis or interviews, but I do know that I took a lot of a time and effort to put that whole thing together. I think I did semi-well on my presentation, but I got a little nervous. Now the thing that got me frustrated the most in my class, everyone had negative interviews so far, 7 had negative interviews and 3 had positive (including me).

I learned that Islam supports Peace. It is irony to say that Islam supports violence, because it is just like saying Peace supports violence. I also learned to question my feelings on Bush in the white house. I used to adore him as a leader. But now, ever since this one interviewee said this, "What do you consider a Terrorist? Someone who kills innocent people. Well I can quite easily say that George W. Bush is the biggest Terrorist in the world and not Osama Bin Ladin." I found a video of innocent Iraqi people getting beat up by British and American soldiers. Bush may not have been responsible for the actions, but he is responsible for them being there. The thing that puzzles me the most about the Muslims I interviewed, they all ranked their knowledge very low, but those who did not practice Islam ranked very high. It was strange.

In conclusion, I have had sooo much fun conversing with all of you and learning about your religion. There will be more posts by me in the future!!

Thank you all sooo much! I hope I get a good grade because I learned so much from all of you!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-02-2006, 03:24 PM
Great to see someone soo intrested in Islam, there is soo much more to learn on Islam. Plzzz stick around...

Nawal89
03-02-2006, 03:28 PM
Wah Jenesse you're so sweet. I'm glad to know that you enjoy learning Islam. I hope you get good grades on your presentation InshaAllah.

Mezier
03-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Great to here that...
Did you do a project for school or something?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
itsme01
03-02-2006, 08:51 PM
:sl:

inshallah, you will get good grades.

Kittygyal
03-02-2006, 08:52 PM
c0o0o0l am proud ov yea :) :) :) :) :)

keep it up

take care

Jeness18
03-02-2006, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mezier
Great to here that...
Did you do a project for school or something?
My class had to interview 8 people about Islam and then write an analyis and present what we found. Yes, it was for history class...I guess you could call it a project lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.