/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

nimrod
03-08-2006, 01:19 AM
Hello everyone, I wanted to stop by here and introduce myself.
I go by the nickname Nimrod. He was a mighty archer and he served God.
I very much enjoy hunting game with my bow and I also try to be of service to God.

I am a Christian. I live near Hot Springs, Arkansas, USA.

I am a man, 48 years old.

I have read the Koran, but I have not studied it to the extent I have the Christian Bible.

I have, for sometime now, had some questions concerning Islam. I figured the best place to find answers would be from Islamist themselves.

I have spent a sometime looking over this site and it seems to be a good place to find some answers to the questions I have.

I am looking forward to a pleasant stay here.

I have noticed as I have looked over this site that there are some words and such I am not familiar with. If I offend anyone by using a wrong term about something, please overlook it.

I am open to questions or questioning about what I believe. I am not easily offended. So as I ask questions, if there is anything you have been wondering about concerning the Christian faith, don’t hesitate to ask.
I am not a scholar of Christianity or anything but I will do my best to answer any questions asked of me.

Thanks
Nimrod

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hashim_507
03-08-2006, 01:27 AM
[PIE]welcome nimrod
peace be with you[/PIE]

papa_smurf
03-08-2006, 01:30 AM
Hope you have a beneficial stay :)

hidaayah
03-08-2006, 02:06 AM
welcum here..!!
peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pinkie
03-08-2006, 02:43 AM
Welcome Nimrod!

You just answered one of my questions about Nimrod. I almost forgot who he was. We welcome you to the Islamic Discussion Forum. All people from all walks of life are more than welcome here. If you have any questions about Islam, do not hesitate to ask. Hopefully, this will be a great learning experiance for us all, Inshallah (God willing).

See you around!

mahuruf
03-08-2006, 02:48 AM
Welcome to the forum

format_quote Originally Posted by nimrod
I have, for sometime now, had some questions concerning Islam.
Please feel free to ask questions.

Wish you a pleasant stay here.

sapphire
03-08-2006, 02:51 AM
:welcome: enjoy your stay !

shanu
03-08-2006, 05:02 AM
salaam
Welcome,
ive been expecting u
muahuahuahuhauhauha

shanu
03-08-2006, 05:03 AM
Nimrod, ur most welcome, u can ask any question to us, and we would try our very best to give u good answers. :)
i hope u have a very good stay
May Allah bless u

i_m_tipu
03-08-2006, 05:33 AM
hellow, nimrod
it our pleasure to have u nimrod.
u r most welcome

i beleive ur stay will be Benefited to all (including u) of us..

Protected_Diamond
03-08-2006, 06:35 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forum. Im sure you'll enjoy being with us! :rose:

MetSudaisTwice
03-08-2006, 04:20 PM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

The Ruler
03-08-2006, 07:25 PM
:welcome: nimrod....lukin 4wrd to ur posts :)

Jeness18
03-08-2006, 10:57 PM
Hey Nimrod, I have learned a lot here... so be ready to be glued to your computer. I was learning about Islam in school and came here for reference... Hope you'll enjoy it here!!!... I have some posts where I ask questions so don't be shy about asking questions.

nimrod
03-09-2006, 04:11 AM
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. I pray that one day people will welcome each other this way all over the world.

Thanks
Nimrod

abs
03-17-2006, 08:25 PM
[PIE]welcome[/PIE]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!