/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Big Chill in Britain

FatimaAsSideqah
03-09-2006, 09:19 AM
:sl:

Look at the link..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon...illtrans.shtml

What anyone think about that climate change? Is that sign of Day of Judgement?

Explain your option about it...

:w: :sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
03-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Assalamu alaikum

It's pretty cold here. brr.. ''and the gas bills are going through the roof too!''

I haven't anything constructive to offer, regarding the second half of your post. Sorry.

Ma'assalama

Isra
03-19-2006, 05:40 PM
It's been unseasonally warm on the east coast of the U.S. In Delaware we had 65 degree temps in January. I was starting to wonder myself because in the Holy Quran it says it will be hot in the winter and cold in the summer. Last July my family and I were outside and we could see our breath it was so cold at night.... Something to think about...

afriend
03-19-2006, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isra
It's been unseasonally warm on the east coast of the U.S. In Delaware we had 65 degree temps in January. I was starting to wonder myself because in the Holy Quran it says it will be hot in the winter and cold in the summer. Last July my family and I were outside and we could see our breath it was so cold at night.... Something to think about...
It is now undeniable!

the hour is very very close.........

It is now late March, and we still have 6 C all around, it shud be atleast 9-12 by now...

What's Goin on i wonder?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
03-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Salaam

England has always had bad weather, nothing new.

afriend
03-19-2006, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

England has always had bad weather, nothing new.
Weird country.......it's all backwards.

ummAbdillah
03-19-2006, 06:17 PM
salaam
its pretty cold here in london
but not as cold as it was last winter
ma' salaam :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.