/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hadith About Dreams

nurul3eyn
03-11-2006, 08:02 AM
:sl:

How should one react to nightmares? How can you overcome these fears?

From the Sahih Muslim Collection: The Book of Vision (Kitab Ul-Ruy'a) Number 5613 we find this:

Abu Salama reported: I used to see dreams (and was so much perturbed) that I began to quiver and have temperature, but did not cover myself with a mantle. I met Abu Qatada and made a mention of that to him. He said: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A good vision comes from Allah and a (bad) dream (hulm) from devil. So when one of. you sees a bad dream (hulm) which he does not like, he should spit* on his left side thrice and seek refuge with Allah from its evil; then it will not harm him.

So when you see a nightmare or anything that displeases you, pray to Allah and get it off your chest, for it is Satan who loves to bring sorrow and worry to the Muslim...Sweet Dreams to you all and May Allah allow us to make our good dreams come true...In this life and the next
Ameen

*By spitting here, it doesnt mean that one should bring out the saliva and shoot out, it simply means that you make a little whiff with your mouth--without getting any spit out...So dont be spitting all over the person next to you or get ur bed full of spat :lol: Its just a simple whiff sound you make with your mouth and that is all... <See how weak Satan is?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Anonymous.92
03-11-2006, 08:43 AM
Ameen nice dua

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.