/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom behind the Sunnah's of the Propet (s.a.w.)

Mhd_ibn_Mhd
03-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,
There are many sunnah's of the propet (s.a.w.), however one I would like to Elaborate on the sunnah of walking in and out of certain places. The propet (s.a.w.) used to walk in and out of places with a certain foot, he used to walk in the masjid with the right, and leave with the left. Walk into the lavatory with the left, and leave with the right. However recent findings state that, if a person was to enter a place with the right foot, and was to die at that particular moment, he would fall foward, and was to leave a place with the left foot he would fall backwards. So if a person walked into a masjid, with the right and was to die, to would fall forward and die in a masjid and vice-versa. The same goes for entering and leaving the lavatory.:shade:

P.S - Not implying we should not act upon a sunnah if their is no wisdom behind it, for their is always wisdom. We should act upon it because our beloved prophet did so.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
03-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Salaam

Good read bro

Mhd_ibn_Mhd
03-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Asalamu-Alaikum,
Their was also a few more, like sleeping in the sunnah position.
For sleeping on the left side would mean compressing your heart, which would increase the chance of getting a particular heart illness. However I cannot re-call it off the top of my head, I shall report back after some research
And Allah (s.w.t.) knows best. :shade:

...Muhammad

Ghazi
03-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Salaam

Yeah I heard that one

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ummAbdillah
03-11-2006, 08:55 PM
salaam
good post :)
ma' salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.