/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how can i use dvd im my pc?

miral_rose
03-12-2006, 01:13 PM
:sl:
how can i use dvd im my pc?
if u can help me plz just say wt u know thnxxxx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أحمد
03-12-2006, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by miral_rose
how can i use dvd im my pc?
if u can help me plz just say wt u know thnxxxx

:) Do you have a DVD Drive? If Yes, then you'll need drivers for it to work on your computer (drivers are hardware-specific softwares, which enable the user to interact with computer hardware). If you don't have the drivers; the company that made your DVD Drive will have a website; where you can download them from.

:w:

Dore
03-13-2006, 11:16 AM

It would be usefull if you had given us some details regarding your computer.

First I will assume that you have a dvd drive in your system but you want to view DVD video on it right ? If its not displaying the video when the DVD is inserted its likely a Codec problem, I advice you to download and install the K-lite Mega Codec pack which is available on this site http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm there should be about 5 similar links, grab the download from any of them.

If you are unsure about your system look for any signs that say "DVD" such as on the cd drives as illustrated below

miral_rose
03-13-2006, 03:00 PM
i dont have driver i dont know the websit to download it?
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
itsme01
03-14-2006, 06:59 AM
^ you do not need drivers to install DVD-Drives. Windows and Linux OS comes with pre-defines global drivers.

All you need to do is hookup the drive.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!