/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How old is too old?

Tasneem
03-12-2006, 08:56 PM
:sl:

how old should a boy refrain from coming on the sisters side(at the masjid)?
My little brother is 9 and everytime he comes on the S.S my friends mother pulls down her veil and says,''get away!i told you i dont want you to see my face!''go get!''i asked her why she does this and she replied,''he knows what he likes''!:rollseyes :giggling: :uhwhat

Soooo how old is too old?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tasneem

how old should a boy refrain from coming on the sisters side(at the masjid)?
My little brother is 9 and everytime he comes on the S.S my friends mother pulls down her veil and says,''get away!i told you i dont want you to see my face!''go get!''i asked her why she does this and she replied,''he knows what he likes''!:rollseyes :giggling: :uhwhat

Soooo how old is too old?
:giggling: :giggling: ;D ;D

SIS TO OLD IS *HEHM HEHM* ASK THE BRO'Z ;D ;D

TAKE CARE

The Ruler
03-12-2006, 09:04 PM
i fink its after da boi reaches puberty wether dat is wen he is 9/10 or wen he is 14/15...innit :?

:w:

Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
i fink its after da boi reaches puberty wether dat is wen he is 9/10 or wen he is 14/15...innit :?

yea dat's tru sis... gud gyal lil sis ;D

take care

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tasneem
03-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Yes,i told her he is not in puberty but she says it does not matter...he still cant come on the S.S.....

you are right islamygal....how old is too old brothers?:?

Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tasneem
Yes,i told her he is not in puberty but she says it does not matter...he still cant come on the S.S.....

you are right islamygal....how old is too old brothers?:?

sis around 4 ;D cuz they act to smart man sick man sick :giggling:

take care

Rabi'ya
03-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Well sis, by the time he is 10 a boy should be performing salaah. so in this case it should be better for him to be on the brothers side. perhaps explain to you father or whoever goes to masjid with you to keep him there. explain to him that the sisters feel uncomfortable with him there so its bette to keep him on the brothers side inshAllah

**another thing to think is that, if the sisters wear niqab, the boy may describe to other brothers how the sister looks. so i can understand her worries. A younger child would not even think about it but at 10 the boy can accurately describe a womans features.**

Rabi'ya:rose:

Ghazi
03-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Salaam

I'd say 9

Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
Well sis, by the time he is 10 a boy should be performing salaah. so in this case it should be better for him to be on the brothers side. perhaps explain to you father or whoever goes to masjid with you to keep him there. explain to him that the sisters feel uncomfortable with him there so its bette to keep him on the brothers side inshAllah

but he might be scared of the big tough lads:X

take care

Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

I'd say 9

yea bro that's ryt (i think)

take care

The Ruler
03-12-2006, 09:37 PM
**another thing to think is that, if the sisters wear niqab, the boy may describe to other brothers how the sister looks. so i can understand her worries. A younger child would not even think about it but at 10 the boy can accurately describe a womans features.**
loolz dats struk me as funnyn odd 4 sum reason ;D ;D ;D ;D

hu wud do dat?!?!....xcept proly sum bro COMPLETELY out o his head ;D ;D

Rabi'ya
03-12-2006, 09:40 PM
it happens sis. the kid could go home and say for example....woah!! you know that woman who wears niqab...shes got really long blonde hair and really nice skin.

you know sis, kids these days are more and more unpredictable....

im not saying it would happen but just that its possible and its better avoiding as much as possible.

the sister obviously has issues with the boy being there so its better to keep him in the brothers side for the ase of the sister

Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 09:46 PM
it happens sis. the kid could go home and say for example....woah!! you know that woman who wears niqab...shes got really long blonde hair and really nice skin.

you know sis, kids these days are more and more unpredictable....

im not saying it would happen but just that its possible and its better avoiding as much as possible.

the sister obviously has issues with the boy being there so its better to keep him in the brothers side for the ase of the sister

;D ;D :giggling: :giggling: sori bt that makes me laugh ;D ;D

take care

Tasneem
03-12-2006, 11:46 PM
Yeah,you are right...he came on the sis side,saw my friends face and now he likes her....

Rabi'ya
03-13-2006, 09:32 PM
at the age of ten he'll soon e a teenager and going thru puberty. he will remember the sisters faces. to avoid fitnah its best if he stays on the brothers side inshAllah

Bint Abdusattar
03-13-2006, 09:59 PM

It is when the boy has a realization of the opposite sex - many start very young these days due to influence of television etc. There is a verse in the Quran confirming this - i will try to find it inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!