/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Needle Can Save the LIFE of a STROKE PATIENT First Aid for Stroke

mahuruf
03-17-2006, 03:30 PM
As'salamu Alaikum

I received the following from a reliable source and like to share with all of you.

A Needle Can Save the LIFE of a STROKE PATIENT First Aid for Stroke

Keep a syringe or needle in your home to do this... It's amazing and an
unconventional way of recovering from stroke, read it through it can
help somebody 1 day.

This is amazing, if it works. Please keep this very handy... Excellent
tips. Do take a minute to read this. You'll never know. One's life may
depend on you.

My father was paralyzed and later died from the result of a stroke. I
wish I knew about this first aid before.

When stroke strikes, the capillaries in the brain will gradually
burst.When a stroke occurs, stay calm. No matter where the victim is, do
not move him/her. Because, if moved, the capillaries will burst. Help
the victim to sit up where he is to prevent him from falling over
again, and then the bloodletting can begin. If you have in your home an
injection syringe that would be the best, otherwise, a sewing needle or
a straight pin will do. Place the needle/pin over fire to sterilize it,
and then use it to prick the tip of all 10 fingers. There are no
specific acupuncture points, just prick about a mm from the fingernail.
Prick till blood comes out. If blood does not start to drip, then
squeeze with your fingers. When all 10 digits is bleeding, wait a few
minutes then the victim will regain consciousness.

If the victim's mouth is crooked, then pull on his ears until they are red.
Then prick each ear lobe twice until two drops of blood comes from each
ear lobe. After a few minutes the victim should regain consciousness.

Wait till the victim regain his normal state without any abnormal
symptoms then take him to the hospital, otherwise, if he was taken in
the ambulance in a hurry to the hospital, the bumpy trip will cause all
the capillaries in his brain to burst.

I learned about letting blood to save life from Chinese traditional
doctor Ha Bu-Ting who lives in Sun-Juke. Furthermore, I had practical
experience with it. Therefore I can say this method is 100% effective.
In 1979, I was teaching in Fung-Gaap College in Tai-Chung. One afternoon
I was teaching class when another teacher came running to my class room
and said in panting, "Mr. Liu, come quick, our supervisor has had a
stroke!" I immediately went to the 3rd floor. When I saw our supervisor,
Mr.Chen Fu-Tien, his color was off, his speech was slurred, his mouth
was crooked-all the symptoms of a stroke.

I immediately asked one of the practicum students to go to the pharmacy
outside the school to buy a syringe, which I used to prick Mr. Chen's 10
fingers tips. When all 10 fingers were bleeding (each with a pea-sized
drop of blood), after a few minutes, Mr. Chen's face regained its color
and his eyes' spirit returned, too. But his mouth was still crooked. So
I pulled on his ears to fill them with blood. When his ears became red,
I pricked his right earlobe twice to let out 2 drops of blood. When both
earlobes had two drops of blood each, a miracle happened. Within 3-5
minutes the shape of his mouth returned to normal and his speech became
clear. We let him rest for a while and have a cup of hot tea, then we
helped him go down the stairs, drove him to Wei-Wah Hospital. He rested
one night and was released the next day to return to school to teach.
Everything worked normally. There were no ill after-effects. On the
other hand, the usual stroke victim usually suffers irreparable bursting
of the brain capillaries on the way to the hospital. As a result, these
victims never recover.

Therefore stroke is the second cause of death. The lucky ones will stay
alive but can remain paralyzed for life.

It is such a horrible thing to happen in one's life. If we can all remember
this bloodletting method and start the life-saving process immediately,
in a short time, the victim will be revived and regain 100% normality.
We hope you can tell others about this first aid method. By doing so,
stroke may be removed from the list of major causes of death.

To find out more about it visit www.about.reuters.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-27-2014, 02:26 PM
Could anyone verify this? Guess it's going to be hard.

It's worth a try, though. A few pricks and ear rub. That would be a 'wow', Masha Allah.

I was always under the impression that stroke was caused by a blocked blood vessel. :hmm:

Peace :shade:

Muhaba
10-27-2014, 03:52 PM
High blood pressure is a cause of stroke. To bring blood pressure back to normal, the best medicine is garlic. Just two cloves of garlic will be enough. Eating garlic daily will also keep blood pressure normal. You have to eat it raw to be effective.

MuslimInshallah
10-27-2014, 06:33 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

There are two kinds of stroke, though there are many underlying causes for these two kinds. One is called an ischemic stroke. It means that a blood vessel in the brain is blocked. About 87% of strokes are of this kind. The other kind is called a hemorrhagic stroke. This is when a blood vessel in the brain bursts. About 13% of strokes are hemorrhagic. You can also have what is called a transient ischemic attack (TIA), which looks a lot like stroke, but usually lasts less than 30 minutes (though it can last up to 24 hours). It can, however, be a sign that a stroke is on the way. So even if the person seems better, you need to get them evaluated by a doctor as soon as possible.

Whatever the kind of stroke the person is having, please go to the hospital as soon as possible. There are treatments available, but the sooner they are started, the more the person is likely to recover.

Please, brothers and sisters, take care when you are researching medical information. Sure, sticking needles into people when they are semi-conscious is likely to get a reaction out of them. It hurts! But the needles are not going to either unblock the blocked vessel in your brain, or stop the bleeding in your brain if a vessel bursts.

Reference: FaganSC, Hess DC. Chapter 27. Stroke. In: DiPiro JT, Talbert RL, Yee GC,Matzke GR, Wells BG, Posey L. eds. Pharmacotherapy:A Pathophysiologic Approach, 8e. NewYork, NY: McGraw-Hill; 2011.http://accesspharmacy.mhmedical.com/...00794.Accessed October 27, 2014.

The exact signs and symptoms depend on where the blockage or bleeding occurs. The following is an explanation of stroke for patients from the Mayo Clinic.http://www.mayoclinic.org/first-aid/...s/art-20056602

A stroke occurs when there's bleeding into your brain or when normal blood flow to your brain is blocked. Within minutes of being deprived of essential nutrients, brain cells start dying — a process that may continue over the next several hours.
Seek immediate medical assistance. A stroke is a true emergency. The sooner treatment is given, the more likely it is that damage can be minimized. Every moment counts.
In the event of a possible stroke, use FAST to help remember warning signs.

Face. Does the face droop on one side trying to smile?
Arms. Is one arm lower when trying to raise both arms?
Speech. Can a simple sentence be repeated? Is speech slurred or strange?
Time. During a stroke every minute counts. If you observe any of these signs, call 911 or your local emergency number immediately

Other signs and symptoms of a stroke include:

Weakness or numbness on one side of your body including either leg
Dimness, blurring or loss of vision, particularly in one eye
Severe headache — a bolt out of the blue — with no apparent cause
Unexplained dizziness, unsteadiness or a sudden fall, especially if accompanied by any of the other signs or symptoms

Risk factors for stroke include having high blood pressure, having had a previous stroke, smoking, having diabetes and having heart disease.Your risk of stroke increases as you age.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
10-27-2014, 09:06 PM
:wasalamex

Wait till the victim regain his normal state without any abnormal
symptoms then take him to the hospital, otherwise, if he was taken in
the ambulance in a hurry to the hospital, the bumpy trip will cause all
the capillaries in his brain to burst.
It doesn't seem like very reliable advice... it seems to conflict with what we are commonly told about strokes (i.e. acting fast). I don't think we should pay it too much regard unless there is any evidence to support it.

greenhill
10-27-2014, 10:20 PM
I thought as much... it sounds incredibly simple to just allow bleeding...

Scimitar
10-28-2014, 04:45 AM
actually, I would try this while waiting for the ambulance to turn up... however, I pray that I never have to be faced with such a situation.

Scimi

Signor
10-28-2014, 10:12 AM
This email has been debunked by various sites.A quick google search brought me to these links

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/med...dle_stroke.htm
http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/stroke.asp
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/needle-stroke.shtml

Scimitar
10-28-2014, 03:09 PM
I've read that pigeons blood is good for stroke. ;D

Scim

greenhill
10-28-2014, 03:29 PM
Jazakallah khair Signor.

:D

This thread's been here so long and nobody has commented on it. And now we have finality.

:bravo:

Scimitar
10-28-2014, 03:31 PM
Oi, no one has debunked the "pigeons blood" things yet :D

MuslimInshallah
10-28-2014, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Signor
Jazakallah khairan Signor for looking this up.

For anyone who thinks that perhaps they can do a bit of both recommendations (medical therapy + urban legend therapy), please read these links. There are effective therapies for stroke (though there are no 100% guarantees), but the sad reality is that the vast majority of stoke victims don't get the treatment in time for them to be effective. Please, if you have any doubts, go to the hospital where your loved one can be properly assessed. You are not a trained medical professional, and as time is so important, waiting to see if things get better, or trying internet cures is a really bad idea.

And if it isn't a stroke…well, alhamdullillah. Your loved one knows that you care enough to make a fuss about them seeing a doctor. And who knows… maybe just the scare may be what it takes for them to think about the akhirah… and take steps to improve their health, like quitting smoking, changing their diets and/or exercising.

For those looking for more information, I recommend the following site by the Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation. It's pretty in-depth and clear for the non-medical professional: http://www.heartandstroke.com/site/c...JtE/b.3483933/

May Allah, the Giver of Life, Help us to use this Gift of Life wisely.

Signor
10-29-2014, 02:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
no one has debunked the "pigeons blood" things yet
Not debunked but this is what an article in Times Of India states,titled as Paralysis patient given a dose of kerosene for cure, turns critical.

Putting the paralytic thing on the backburner, doctors are now treating Tiharu Ram for pneumonia. Dr Mittal said that frequency of such patients has been increasing lately. "Few people under superstition also puncture the paralytic part of the body with needle in a hope that patient would be cured," he said.

Talking to TOI, Dr Dinesh Mishra who presides a committee against black magic and superstition, said, "Many people massage kerosene or pigeon's blood on the patient's body but they do not realize that the attack is a result of blood clotting in brain. Unless the clotting is removed, the patient's condition wouldn't improve.

MuslimInshallah
10-29-2014, 03:21 AM
Assalaamu alaikum,

Mmm, actually, the article Signor references says very clearly that the pigeon's blood treatment is a myth. Here is the full concluding paragraph:

Talking to TOI, Dr Dinesh Mishra who presides a committee against black magic and superstition, said, "Many people massage kerosene or pigeon's blood on the patient's body but they do not realize that the attack is a result of blood clotting in brain. Unless the clotting is removed, the patient's condition wouldn't improve. People follow such myths and sometimes have to lose their beloved. We organize awareness programmes in and around Raipur against such practices which, people agree with but only for the time being. They get misguided with other people's opinion," he said.

Please, forget these unproven and potentially dangerous treatments. Go to the hospital. Quickly.

May Allah Protect us and Guide us.

ardianto
10-29-2014, 07:10 AM
Assalamualaikum.

When I was young, without reference from anywhere I've ever thought that if someone had high blood pressure, maybe bleed his blood with needle could save him. But then I realized, it would not work.

Blood vessel system in body is different than water pipe installation. In water pipe installation there is input and output and the cause of overpressure is the input is too much. While 'overpressure' of blood in body caused by 'diameter' of capillaries that reduced due to fat deposit, and the heart that pump the blood too fast.

Blood circulation in body is closer to oil circulation in engine which there no input and output, just circulation. Just imagine if you leak your motorcar oil while engine still running. The consequence is fatal.

Don't play with lives, okay?.

ali399
10-29-2014, 12:07 PM
Thanks dear to give us such a nice info.:sl:

Signor
10-29-2014, 06:11 PM
Edit:Can be misunderstood

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.