/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NO EXCUSES.... Don't Miss It!!!!

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-19-2006, 08:18 AM
NO EXCUSES.... DON'T MISS IT!!!!

YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO MISS SALAH

To be continued Insha'Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdul Majid
03-19-2006, 08:21 AM
wow, thats beautifull mashallah

hidaayah
03-19-2006, 08:22 AM
:sl:
seen it b4..it was on sis charsima's page i think..
neways..its cool..!! jazakallah khairun
wassalam

Umu 'Isa
03-19-2006, 08:51 AM
subhanAllah
wowww very beautiful

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
03-19-2006, 08:52 AM
Wow.....

Now there's no excuse to miss it even if im travelling.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-19-2006, 09:00 AM
nope:)

Nawal89
03-19-2006, 10:48 AM
yesterday i made salah in a public garden..my back was turned so i dont know if anyone was staring but there was people there.

It was lovely :wub:

Ghazi
03-19-2006, 10:51 AM
Salaam

Cool pics, the one on the airplane is cool, just look at the faces of the kufar they look like they havn't seen a muslim before.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-19-2006, 10:51 AM
lol.:)

mahuruf
03-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Masha Allah,

I am very happy to see these pictures

Jazakallah

afriend
03-19-2006, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

Cool pics, the one on the airplane is cool, just look at the faces of the kufar they look like they havn't seen a muslim before.
LOL

It's a great form of Da'wah to non muslims, so that they may understand.

Kittygyal
03-19-2006, 04:53 PM
wow that is so good :)

atleast there showing that they fera god and showing a good character of being a muzlim and there proud to be a muzlim!

god bless them (amin)

take care

Kittygyal
03-19-2006, 04:55 PM
Salaam

it's just that there worried and thinking wow what's going on :rollseyes

and am sure they have seen a muzlim because am sure other muzlims travel on that airplane but may be not! well they may think most muzlims don't da that! god knows the best!

take care

Maimunah
03-19-2006, 04:59 PM
mashaallah
great picz sis
jazakaallah khayr
as for me i always pray in corridoors of my college!!!
salaam:)

Shadz111
03-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Salams

MashAllah nice pics...

wasalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-20-2006, 09:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah
mashaallah
great picz sis
jazakaallah khayr
as for me i always pray in corridoors of my college!!!
salaam:)
Same here sis. Even though my school is like 60% Muslim (not exactly the best Muslims though), we don't even have a prayer room. So I just find an empty corridor to pray dhuhr at lunch time. May Allah make it easy for us, ameen (not that i mind a challenge:)).
:w:

aljawaad
03-20-2006, 09:55 AM
MAshaAllah Great pics.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 10:42 AM
i have this new boost of imaan, i feel it surgin!!! lol
for real tho i wudnt think of missin prayer anyway,
who wants 80 years in hell?
and one year is SOOOO long!!!!...

i jus looked for the hadith for this and couldnt find it.
I heard for each prayer you miss you get 80 years in hell, and one day in hell is longer then a day in earth.

if this is wrong can some1 plz correct me. :sl:

------
03-20-2006, 11:57 AM
Mashallah dats relli nyc tanx 4 sharin

itsme01
03-20-2006, 11:59 AM

ooh nice pics

Muhammad
03-20-2006, 12:04 PM

Masha'Allaah, those are very inspiring pictures indeed! I wonder what the reason was behind some of them, like praying on the wall or on those buses for example :? ! May Allaah help us to be constant in our Salaah, Aameen.

P.S. Off-topic posts deleted.

MetSudaisTwice
03-20-2006, 12:07 PM
salam
mashallah such lovely and inspirational pics
jazakallah for sharing
wasalam

ridaa_islam
03-20-2006, 12:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Masha'Allaah, those are very inspiring pictures indeed! I wonder what the reason was behind some of them, like praying on the wall or on those buses for example :? !
asslamu alaikum...
wowwwwwwwwwwww...im speechless....
though i agree wth bro muhammad...some of those pics seem strange...but they were probably part of some sepcial occasion prayers when ppl myt not hav found enuf standin space to participate in the congregational prayer...i dont think they prayed like dat for the sake of it...though it looks lyk dat...
anyways, jazakallah for sharin sis

Ummu Amatullah
03-20-2006, 12:34 PM
Sister Jazak'Allah those were really beautiful inspiring pictures especially the ones with the brothers praying on top of the buses(amazing and weird).

(And from wheresoever you start forth (for prayers), turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (at Makkah), and wheresoever you are, turn your faces towards,it (when you pray)so that men may have no argument against you except those of them that are wrong-doers, so fear them not, but fear Me! - And so that I may complete My Blessings on you and that you may be guided.)(Al-Quran 2:150)

shanu
03-20-2006, 12:48 PM
very beutiful
May Allah bless u
I have a questio abt da 1st pic, i have been curious abt it like 4ever, if we want to pray in a plane right? hpow to face da qiblah, becos da plane will keep changing direction ryte? and wat abt da timing, wat happen if e.g the continent their flying over is actually having fajr time, and the ppl in the plane are doing asr?
hehe ive a wild imagination :P

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-20-2006, 12:50 PM
I think they were praying on the wall because they don't want to block the pavement, and the bus picture looks like the place was packed and there was nowhere else to pray. Allah knows best.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-20-2006, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shanu
very beutiful
May Allah bless u
I have a questio abt da 1st pic, i have been curious abt it like 4ever, if we want to pray in a plane right? hpow to face da qiblah, becos da plane will keep changing direction ryte? and wat abt da timing, wat happen if e.g the continent their flying over is actually having fajr time, and the ppl in the plane are doing asr?
I believe if you are in a moving vehicle, and you cannot stop, you face towards where you believe the qiblah is and if it changes, it isn't ur fault coz ur not driving the vehicle. That's what i've heard and read. I'm not sure about the time zone one, kind of tricky.
Allah knows best.

shanu
03-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Prayers are our main duty, its sad that nowdays people neglect prayers for worldly gains. For e.g my sister says its ok if u miss a prayer or two at work, just make it up. But Alhamdullilah, the place i applied for has a masjid nearby, even though my office is a non muslim one, and they wont let me pray there because
1) they are pious hindoos
2) i dont wanna pray there becos toooo many statues and dolls
So imagine, during ma lunchbreak i can run to da beautiful masjid and pray and i heard that if u pray in da masjid its equivalent to how many 1000 prayers, and if its a sacred mosque it'll be 100000 smtg prayers. And i was scared at 1st that since my werk ends at 6, i may miss asr, But Alhamullilah i can always run back to that masjid and do asr. I wont be missing any fard or sunnah prayer and furthermore i get POiNTS oVeR poInTS to go heaven becos of praying in da mosque ;D

I wish they build mosques everywhere especoially near to work places. Its really important as its our 1st and foremost duty and we musnt 4get that we were made to worship Allah. So people, PRAY as much as u can wherever u are whatever u do, try to run into a nearby mosque or find a clean place for ibadah :D
Sis muminah May Allah bless u again for showing how important prayers are

Duhaa
03-20-2006, 12:55 PM
very beutiful
May Allah bless u

You have to ask the air hostesses about the direction and they always tell you. They sometimes even give you the space to pray. Thats what they did for my mum and dad. Really nice. :okay:

And think about it, when you're travelling time is passing. So depending on where you are the namaazes can be prayed in their actual time according to the place. (If you get what I'm saying :) )

shanu
03-20-2006, 12:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
I believe if you are in a moving vehicle, and you cannot stop, you face towards where you believe the qiblah is and if it changes, it isn't ur fault coz ur not driving the vehicle. That's what i've heard and read. I'm not sure about the time zone one, kind of tricky.
Allah knows best.
Aww sis thank u so much, i didnt know that we can do this. Ur right the timezone is tricky but Allah understands us, we can make qadha (make up prayer) if we are travelling.. am i ryte :?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 12:57 PM
so if im on a plane, i jus sit facing whateva direction im facin and pray? can u use a compass on a plane to find out the direction of makkah??? :?

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-20-2006, 12:58 PM
Prayers are our main duty, its sad that nowdays people neglect prayers for worldly gains. For e.g my sister says its ok if u miss a prayer or two at work, just make it up. But Alhamdullilah, the place i applied for has a masjid nearby, even though my office is a non muslim one, and they wont let me pray there because
1) they are pious hindoos
2) i dont wanna pray there becos toooo many statues and dolls
So imagine, during ma lunchbreak i can run to da beautiful masjid and pray and i heard that if u pray in da masjid its equivalent to how many 1000 prayers, and if its a sacred mosque it'll be 100000 smtg prayers. And i was scared at 1st that since my werk ends at 6, i may miss asr, But Alhamullilah i can always run back to that masjid and do asr. I wont be missing any fard or sunnah prayer and furthermore i get POiNTS oVeR poInTS to go heaven becos of praying in da mosque ;D

I wish they build mosques everywhere especoially near to work places. Its really important as its our 1st and foremost duty and we musnt 4get that we were made to worship Allah. So people, PRAY as much as u can wherever u are whatever u do, try to run into a nearby mosque or find a clean place for ibadah :D
Sis muminah May Allah bless u again for showing how important prayers are

Masha-Allaaaah:)
May Allah reward you for taking the time to look at it:).

shanu
03-20-2006, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duhaa
You have to ask the air hostesses about the direction and they always tell you. They sometimes even give you the space to pray. Thats what they did for my mum and dad. Really nice. :okay:

And think about it, when you're travelling time is passing. So depending on where you are the namaazes can be prayed in their actual time according to the place. (If you get what I'm saying :) )
Wow sis
is that true? the air hostess actually tells us that, Do they know exactky which direction it is, or do we have to say e.g in my country its like south west.. and the airhostess show us the south west direction... Wooow its like praying on air, Thats really great!!!

Duhaa
03-20-2006, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE
so if im on a plane, i jus sit facing whateva direction im facin and pray? can u use a compass on a plane to find out the direction of makkah??? :?

Noooo, you can find out by asking the air hostess or pilot or whatever, they will tell you.

shanu
03-20-2006, 01:02 PM
haha thats cute
wat happens if the compass go round and round and round lool then wat will u do?

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-20-2006, 01:04 PM
lool... buy a new compass:P

shanu
03-20-2006, 01:05 PM
aww sis they open a shop in the plane too that sells compases, aww ur so cute muah :lol:
but really thanks i just told ma mom that we can pray on da plane
woOoOHoOOooOO

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-20-2006, 04:12 PM
aww sis they open a shop in the plane too that sells compases, aww ur so cute muah :lol:
woOoOHoOOooOO
You going on a trip?:sister:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 04:13 PM
man it feels like every1s goin umrah but me :offended:

Duhaa
03-20-2006, 04:48 PM
woOoOHoOOooOO

If all else fails you can look at one of them TV things in front of your seat and it tells you where you are, how long left................and the direction you're facing. Thats if you're not too busy watching a movie! ;)

But I think those TV things only come on some planes. :rollseyes

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 05:07 PM
If all else fails you can look at one of them TV things in front of your seat and it tells you where you are, how long left................and the direction you're facing. Thats if you're not too busy watching a movie! ;)

But I think those TV things only come on some planes. :rollseyes
and how do we kno which direction makkah is?

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-20-2006, 05:24 PM
work it out lazy lol;D

edil
03-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Masha'allah what a nice pictures you posted there. Many people think just because their busy their salats are forgiven but they dont think that if they dont pray they become a disbeliever.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 07:11 PM
work it out lazy lol;D
giv instructions at least, loll and u go callin me lazy!!!

lyesh
03-20-2006, 07:17 PM
Allah Akbar!!!, Masha Allah, JazakAllah for the nice pics sis!
May Allah make our hearts filled with Iman and lighted with Islam!
Ameen!

DaSangarTalib
03-20-2006, 07:18 PM
cool images Jazak'Allah :)

R_Mujahed
03-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Subhana ALLAH

No words needed!

R_Mujahed
03-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Subhana ALLAH

DaSangarTalib
03-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Allahu Akbar!!

R_Mujahed
03-20-2006, 11:24 PM
Subhana ALLAH

R_Mujahed
03-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Subhana ALLAH

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-20-2006, 11:30 PM
giv instructions at least, loll and u go callin me lazy!!!
Erm... well work out where you are, where saudi arabia is on the map, and face towards it:rollseyes .... LOL!

mahuruf
03-21-2006, 02:32 AM
Erm... well work out where you are, where saudi arabia is on the map, and face towards it:rollseyes .... LOL!
Prayer compass available in shops that sells Islamic books and prayer items.
If you don't have one in the city you live,
get down one through some one go for Umrah
or InshaAllah I can send one for you sister.
I feel its an obligation to a Muslim to provide facilities to another Muslim
to perform Salaat.

Salaam

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:36 AM
lol... aslong as you don't put your name on the letter (my dad will kill me).. or you're not an axe murderer (in which case you will kill me)............ sorry, I know that was lame!:D

FatimaAsSideqah
03-21-2006, 02:59 AM
Wow..Mashallah! Jazak'allah for those cool and beautiful pictures!!

May Allah sents rewards highly for those peoples who dont miss their on prayers time!

Subhan'allah!

Sanobar
03-21-2006, 06:00 AM
awww....dats soo nice...mashaAllah very nice pics..! inspiring! :)

renak
03-21-2006, 06:04 AM
The devotion of muslims is beautiful. Sort of puts my faith to shame.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 01:58 PM
lol... aslong as you don't put your name on the letter (my dad will kill me).. or you're not an axe murderer (in which case you will kill me)............ sorry, I know that was lame!:D
a joke is eiva funny coz its funny or its funny coz sum1 tries lol, eitha way dis one had its effects :p

lol newayz ok so i got a map, i look at saudi, i found saudi, ok so im facin north rite now, and im in a plane, and saudi is..... MAN UR INSTRUCTIONS DONT HELP :offended: !!!!

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:42 PM
^^^ LOOOOL
That's how I work out where to face. I find out what direction i'm facing, and where saudi is compared 2 where I am... loool... still no luck?

Cheb
03-21-2006, 02:58 PM
Mashallah they are nice pics, but I do have an issue with a few. I know that while travelling, we are allowed to shorten the prayers and pray Thuhr and Asr at the same time (I believe this is usually done before travelling). This is to make it easier for us to worship HIM. What I am trying to say is that God has given us this gift and I think it is our responsibility to accept it. Dont you think?

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 03:02 PM
But it could be that you were not expecting to miss the salah, or that you are not travelling anywhere far, but there is no masjid near by.

Cheb
03-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Actually it doesnt really matter how far you were travelling. In the case of the plane however, I am sure it was far enough. But I do have a great deal of respect for their faith.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 03:11 PM
^^^ LOOOOL
That's how I work out where to face. I find out what direction i'm facing, and where saudi is compared 2 where I am... loool... still no luck?
my sister said its a scientific fact that men have a better sence of direction then ladies.

hmm i still cant figure it out lol,
i guess ur more of a man then u thot coz u find it easy to figure out LOL

;D

:sl: ;D

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 03:21 PM
my sister said its a scientific fact that men have a better sence of direction then ladies.

hmm i still cant figure it out lol,
i guess ur more of a man then u thot coz u find it easy to figure out LOL

;D

:sl: ;D
I know that was supposed to be a compliment.... but I am very happy to be feminine:sister:thank you very much!
Ok back on topic... you got a better technique?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 03:58 PM
yes i'll ask my dad!

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 04:46 PM
Lol... ok good technique:sister:.]

*KB*
03-25-2006, 11:58 AM
masha'Allah very nice
jaza'kallah khaair
*KB*

Qurratul Ayn
03-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Jazakallah Khiar for that post Sister ~Mu'MiNaH~!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Very nice.

waji
03-27-2006, 11:10 AM
"No Execuse Don't Miss it!"

------
03-27-2006, 11:14 AM
Mashallah! Subhanallah what a strong faith. Inshallah may Allah guide us on the straight path! Ameen! :thumbs_up

amirah_87
04-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Salaam

hey i agree with u they act soo jaahil my god :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

ummnasr
04-07-2006, 04:32 AM
Masha allah, that was beautiful sis, may Allah reward you, I posted a really good hadith about a discussion between shaytan and the messenger, i benefited from it, please have a read i hope you enjoy it, its in the general discussion forum its called VISIT OF SHAYTAN - umm nasr thats me

"..MariAm.."
04-12-2006, 02:22 AM
subhanallah..! cool pics..:sister:

Muslim Soldier
04-12-2006, 06:40 AM
mashaalah

Sadz
04-13-2006, 12:45 PM
mashallah. true for all those that do not read. thewre is NO EXCUSE!!!!!!

Sister_6038
04-13-2006, 01:44 PM
i absolutely love those pictures of people praying it really does touch my heart....i find that i have such a eagerness in my heart to pray because i wish to worship my Lord how he told us to...to please Allah is my aim...and also afterwards i find my heart and mind are at peace and there is a ease in my soul that i find i never had til i started praying regulaly....i used to find it hard to concentrate but now whilst i pray if i find my mind getting distracted i think of the sins i have committed and that by praying and repenting this is the only way my sins will be forgiven and in that i concentrate with a greater intensity...seriously i just wish i lived in a muslim country so i could hear the call of adhan and rush to the call of it

extinction
04-13-2006, 01:47 PM
wow thats so awesome....I liked the wall one that was pretty intense...

mahuruf
04-26-2006, 03:36 PM

After the earthquake in Pakistan, eight brothers paused for a Maghrib prayer
on the fractured remins of the roof of the main mosque in Balakot

------
04-26-2006, 03:37 PM
[banana]subhanallah!!![/banana]

IbnAbdulHakim
04-26-2006, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
yesterday i made salah in a public garden..my back was turned so i dont know if anyone was staring but there was people there.
:
ye weneva me n ma friends go on a long trip we end up prayin on the greens... on the grasss. next to Allahs beautiful trees.

SubhanAlllah beautiful feelings wallahi :) :)

IbnAbdulHakim
04-26-2006, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahuruf

After the earthquake in Pakistan, eight brothers paused for a Maghrib prayer
on the fractured remins of the roof of the main mosque in Balakot
may Allah giv us all such strong iman INSHaAllah!!!

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-27-2006, 08:58 AM
whoa... subhan-Allah!

Duhaa
04-27-2006, 09:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
ye weneva me n ma friends go on a long trip we end up prayin on the greens... on the grasss. next to Allahs beautiful trees.

SubhanAlllah beautiful feelings wallahi :) :)

I find it's the best place to pray, well when you're travelling of course and its not been raining.
....it's really comfortable and yeah I guess you do have beautiful feelings and more intensity in your namaaz. :)

IbnAbdulHakim
04-27-2006, 09:05 AM
I find it's the best place to pray, well when you're travelling of course and its not been raining.
....it's really comfortable and yeah I guess you do have beautiful feelings and more intensity in your namaaz. :)
ye definitly, everything in ur surroundings help you to concentrate on Allah more. Even the air itself is like a million times better!! soo freeshh!! subhanAllah, i feel like livin in the country now!!!!

mahuruf
05-03-2006, 07:04 AM

Jordanian U.N. peacekeepers pray
during a military funeral of their
comrades in Port-au-Prince, Haiti January 20, 2006.
Two U.N. peacekeepers were killed and a third wounded by gunfire

extinction
05-03-2006, 07:06 AM
wow again Im seeing them but subhanallah

Anonymous.92
05-03-2006, 08:18 AM
Mashallah...

mahuruf
05-03-2006, 08:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
wow again Im seeing them but subhanallah
you would't have seen the above picture before. by the way its Janazah Prayer

Salaam

Devoted
05-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Those pics are great yaah i really like the one in the airplane

thanx for sharing sis ;)

safiya0631
05-03-2006, 12:18 PM
the pics were great mashallah sis even though ive seen them b4

Mawaddah
05-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Oh those pics just touched my heart tremendously :'( Subhanallah

Abdul-Raouf
07-26-2006, 03:52 PM

IbnAbdulHakim
07-26-2006, 03:57 PM
mashAllah :D :D the weirdest place i've prayed is a carpark :)

Rabi'ya
07-26-2006, 04:02 PM
subhanAllah

i prayed in London Paddington station - had an audience there too :eek:

Rabi'ya:rose:

rubiesand
07-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Cool pictures. I wonder what the 'spectators' in the top photo are thinking.

Abdul-Raouf
07-28-2006, 04:04 PM
check out these pictures...... bros & siss

Muslim Knight
07-28-2006, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Where are they praying in that last pic? Looks like on top of some coaches? :eek:
rooftops of buses, i believe.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 04:13 PM
I am not against praying but i would like to know what motivates you to pray in public places? do you ever stop to think people might just be offended by such action!!!! be kind and considerate to people's feelings.

جوري
07-28-2006, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angry_Abbas
I am not against praying but i would like to know what motivates you to pray in public places? do you ever stop to think people might just be offended by such action!!!! be kind and considerate to people's feelings.
please tell us how people's emotions would be "offended" by a man ensconced in prayers? ... this ought to be fresh

gladTidings
07-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Angry_Abbas
Offended? Nah... Its more of an inspiration for people that i have met.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 04:21 PM
Not the whole world is muslim? and seeing people do some form of ritualistic bowing can be "off putting" in some case. All im saying is be considerate

Makky
07-28-2006, 04:25 PM
Ma sha' Allah

cool me down

Jazak allah khair

Umu 'Isa
07-28-2006, 04:26 PM
Not the whole world is muslim? and seeing people do some form of ritualistic bowing can be "off putting" in some case. All im saying is be considerate
If they dont want to look, they dont have to :)

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 04:26 PM
I am not trying to be offensive? i am just telling you what others tell me

Fishman
07-28-2006, 04:28 PM
Yup, I'm sure Islamic prayers offend loads of poor, innocent bigots and racists, who haven't done anything wrong except for starting the KKK, the Holocaust, slavery in Africa, and quite a few other things.

please call 0666 666 666 to help stop our most intolerant part of our population from having to endure seeing people who believe in something different to them.

جوري
07-28-2006, 04:28 PM
We'll take your concerns under advisement angry abbas... smoking is also offensive to many not to mention harmful... I think it is more disturbing for many than seeing someone in prayer which is a rarity considering I haven't seen it done yet least of which to oncoming traffic.... But we thank you for your pearls ... you are on a roll today

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 04:32 PM
LOL U JOKA LOL!!

"OMG HIS BOWING AND PROSTRATING, HOW RUDE!!!" looooooooooool!!!!

with all due respect prayer is the most beautiful action man can experience in life and witness, people have understood the truth from observing a muslims prayer in the past.

So i gess its just you and your anti-islamic ways :-\

Makky
07-28-2006, 04:33 PM
your name is islamic (Abbas) ! how do you think people would be offended?

We pray in mosques

but if there is no mosque?

we pray anywhere

Angry_Abbas
Want to know why religion is great?

Religion is great and to keep it that way keep it to yourself because it might not be great to the next person.

IbnAbdulHakim
LOL U JOKA LOL!!

"OMG HIS BOWING AND PROSTRATING, HOW RUDE!!!" looooooooooool!!!!

with all due respect prayer is the most beautiful action man can experience in life and witness, people have understood the truth from observing a muslims prayer in the past.

So i gess its just you and your anti-islamic ways :-\

btw i get offended by people making out in public, holding hands, and wen i see sodomites i get extremely offended and thats all understandable!

afriend2
07-28-2006, 04:38 PM
salaam,

if you dont want to see it, then please feel free to turn away.

mashAllah it is so beautiful to see people praying in so many places! it just shows how important the prayers are and their love for Allah ta'ala!

wassalam :peace:

gladTidings
07-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Angry_Abbas
Want to know why religion is great?

Religion is great and to keep it that way keep it to yourself because it might not be great to the next person.
Prayer is an individual thing... it doesnt usually involve 'the next person' who happens to be in the same place.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 04:42 PM
Nazia, i dont have any issues with people praying? however there are people who do!!! and all i am saying is be considerate of their feelings.

Why am i now being gangbashed for, just because i think about the person next to me.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 04:44 PM
Edit

جوري
07-28-2006, 04:46 PM
Nazia, i dont have any issues with people praying? however there are people who do!!! and all i am saying is be considerate of their feelings.

Why am i now being gangbashed for, just because i think about the person next to me.
We hope to see you advocating heavily against homelessness which we find sad ... smoking which we find annoying ... drunks whom we find harassing ... panhandlers that are pushy ... drivers that cut in front of you ... along with the laundry list of events that are as offensive as a man in prayer ... and we thank you for your consideration human man

Umu 'Isa
07-28-2006, 04:46 PM
No one is "gangbashing" you. We are just telling you if a person has a problem with it, they just have to turn away. We're not going to stop worshipping our creator just because someone has a problem with it. Sure, there are masjids to pray in. But sometimes there is not one near by and we need to pray anywhere we can.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 04:47 PM
I am a lover of all people with the exception of terrorists, to live all in harmony and peace.

afriend2

salaam,

i understand fully what you are saying, and i am sorry that you are feeling that people are ganging up on you. however that is not what we are trying to do, instead we are quite baffled at the fact that a person may be offended at something that doesnt even concern them.

the prayer that has been showed in the pictures, is something done individually. it is done quietely (or sometimes recited loudly when there is an imaam) however how should something like this aggravate someone?

Fishman

I would never want to be considerate of the feelings of a racist, intollerant bigot. I have the right to pray without being harrassed. In fact I could take that person to court thanks to the hate-crime laws.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 04:50 PM
I don't see any logic behind praying however as civilised human being i MUST respect everybodies right to freedom of choice. however in public places especially when theirs kids around who might find all of that just a bit too much is wrong.

جوري
07-28-2006, 04:53 PM
I don't see any logic behind praying however as civilised human being i MUST respect everybodies right to freedom of choice. however in public places especially when theirs kids around who might find all of that just a bit too much is wrong.
it is just a bit too much to pray around kids but not just a bit too much to sell em drugs on the street, smoke in their face, or run them over speeding...
I see totally where you are coming from.... very considerate and civilized...
save the tuna ... stop the canning

afriend2
07-28-2006, 04:55 PM
salaam,

it would be interesting to also hear your views on TV. surely things like that, such as media are more influential to kids, then someone who is praying in a peaceful way?

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 04:56 PM
Drugs, speeding, smoke, etc all this stuff isn't good for kids im not arguing that? but the fact of the matter is muslims need to start living among the world and not in enclaves where they hide themselves which can have terrible consequences such as (terrorism).

Come out muslim brothers and sisters and just join the damn world in peace. thats what everyone really wants.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 04:58 PM
i advise everyone to ignore this further.
Wallahi this is going nowhere.
The ignorance of this is too much, while there is crime and corruption all over this man decides to attack the prayer of the religiously committed.

I hope people will take this post seriously inshaAllah.

:salamext:

afriend2
07-28-2006, 04:59 PM
salaam,

if it wasnt for muslims, then the western world would still be in the dark ages.

if you look around brother, you will see that muslims are helping in communities, and doing their bits.

and im sure we all learned at school, that we must'nt give into peer pressure, so surely we would not want to do what "everybody wants".....i think that that is the most silliest reason i have ever heard.

Peace, is something which is on the muslim's mind. generally prayer associates with the word peace. the world to me, is the thing that is not playing the "peace" game.

جوري
07-28-2006, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
i advise everyone to ignore this further.
Wallahi this is going nowhere.
The ignorance of this is too much, while there is crime and corruption all over this man decides to attack the prayer of the religiously committed.

I hope people will take this post seriously inshaAllah.

that is actually an excellent idea.....

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 05:02 PM
I am just telling you people what people tell me? you can ignore it!!! but ask yourselves what do all the wars raging around the world have in common?

Answer
Muslims

be it checnya,sudan,indonesia,india,israel,and the list goes on.

it's very sad and im afraid maybe we might just read about islam and muslims in the history books.

جوري
07-28-2006, 05:04 PM
Don't be afraid we are already in history books....

gladTidings
07-28-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey wait...

First you say non-muslims may find muslims praying in public, offensive then you say:

...but the fact of the matter is muslims need to start living among the world and not in enclaves where they hide themselves
Prayer is a part of our life.

afriend2
salaam,

to Angry_Abbas
can you please try and remember who the agressors are in the wars.

and please gather a sufficent amount of information when regarding matters like this, as they are easily arguable.

i will follow brother Mazed's advice concerning this "discussion". it is obvious this is going no where. inshAllah you will one day see.

Angry_Abbas
History books? what i mean by that is. the world will talk about muslims like we talk about sodom and gommorah.

Umu 'Isa
07-28-2006, 05:06 PM
:offtopic:
Angry_Abbas if you want to discuss this, you are most welcome to start a new thread.

Angry_Abbas
07-28-2006, 05:11 PM
No i dont want to discuss this? because people find me offensive and i must respect that and stop what i am saying.

lets just hope islam doesnt become the next sodom and gommorah of the modern era

جوري
07-28-2006, 05:11 PM
History books? what i mean by that is. the world will talk about muslims like we talk about sodom and gommorah.
Why are your beliefs and principles contingent on public opinion? If you have a strong system you shouldn't be bothered by what people say or do.… Prophet (PBUH) and his company endured alot for the sake of Islam in fact I can't think of one messenger of God who hasn't suffered poor public opinion, poverty, and insolence from various groups...
Just think of how you'd want your children to behave if they were in the presence of less than stellar company? ... hopefully you'll have raised them with a strong enough moral compass that what is being said to them or of them shouldn't shake their principles...

- Qatada -
07-28-2006, 05:18 PM

The reason why the muslim world is being attacked from all sides is because Allaah azawajal is preparing this ummah for the events which will lead to the final hour.

This has been the sunnah of Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala - there are only two sides in this world, the truth and the falsehood - islam is the truth, and the the disbelievers are the falsehood. This fighting will keep happening till the time of Ya'juj & Ma'juj, because there is a constant struggle between the truth and disbelief in the tawheed of Allaah Almighty.

We are being tested and tried by our Creator to see if we will remain steadfast, or if we will give in to the kuffar. Yet we have to realise that Allaah azawajal doesn't burden a soul with more than it can bear. The same that is happening in the world right now - happened at the time of the sahabah, at the time of salahudeen, at the times of ibn taymiyyah (may Allaah Almighty be pleased with them all).. and the same will happen to us.

What is going on in the world right now may seem like islam is false, yet this is far from the truth because it is showing that islam is the only truth - due to the fact that every single corner of the world is trying to oppose it. Why? Because islam is and has always been the only form of belief which is opposing the oppressive regimes which are trying to harm the innocent right now.

If you're confused, refer back to the stories of Pharoah, the people of 'Aad, Thamud, The US of today, the Mongols at the time of Ibn Taymiyyah, the Quraysh at the time of The Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) etc. Only then will you realise that islam has always been opposed, because the truth is always fought against.

But in the end, we will all be returned to our Creator - to judge between who was right and who was wrong.

Allaah Almighty knows best.

:wasalamex

Rou
07-28-2006, 06:39 PM
Prayer is between one man and god...

Being insulted by anothers prayer is between one man and his ego....

a man praying is not asking you not to pray thats your issue if you are insultd by others...

his prayer is not aimed at you nor aimed at effecting you above this if you are insulted it is you and your ego that has issues not the man...

Rou
07-28-2006, 06:44 PM
Drugs, speeding, smoke, etc all this stuff isn't good for kids im not arguing that? but the fact of the matter is muslims need to start living among the world and not in enclaves where they hide themselves which can have terrible consequences such as (terrorism).

Come out muslim brothers and sisters and just join the damn world in peace. thats what everyone really wants.
lol....

indeed someone needs to come out of there enclave alright...

Only making more solid my belif in allah by every word that comes from you and people like you with your solid gold belif that you and you alone are correct in what you are saying and how you are living...

I but thank allah for the life he has granted me and the knowledge that is provided...

Rou
07-28-2006, 06:46 PM
No i dont want to discuss this? because people find me offensive and i must respect that and stop what i am saying.

lets just hope islam doesnt become the next sodom and gommorah of the modern era
We survived and our scripture survived unchanged for this long im sure we will be fine but thanks for the concern...

Abdul-Raouf
07-29-2006, 03:31 AM
Bros/Sisters........... dont worry whether they are praying(in the picture) in public places.....it might look that they are causing inconvenience to others... BUT... think about their sincierity.. their imaan...their love for prayers... (some might not pray like them getting embarassed being in public but these people in the picture are great - for them praying is first preference...)

we got to be proud of seeing those people rather than pointing at them..... we got to take them as examples.... and make sure we dont miss prayers...

MAY ALLAH REWARD US ALL......

lolwatever
07-29-2006, 03:38 AM
wow mashalah that's super neat dawah too

just a thought.. u know whats funny, alot of cases like this always feel embaressing to the person doing it, but it's got such an unbelievable impact on people who see it, even though they may initially greet it with a laugh or negative comment... but it sure does wack them right in the back.

A non Muslim aquaintance of mine told me that when he was in egypt, he was doing bizness with this guy, and the adhan went off, and the business person told him "sorry i really hav to go, i'm gonna b back later, if u cant wait for me u can go deal with so and so shop coz they not Muslim", and he told me taht was like "woa" to him.. the sincerity and commitment of it all (even tho he told his friend "this guy's obsessed" when he walked off with his mate)

salamz

Muslim Knight
07-29-2006, 03:46 AM
I've never prayed in public places but I surely think it's a good idea. A Muslim should regard the whole world as his masjid. At least the Prophet does. That way he will be most eager to be the best Muslim and the best da'ie. Al-Ardh belongs to Allah why should we be ashamed to worship Him anywhere on it. A person who thinks his salah might offend the kuffar clearly thinks his Islam is just another religion. He thinks religion is religion and Islam is "just" a religion. He is not proud of his Islam. He thinks it is inferior. He hasn't done much for the ummah and will have a lot to answer for on the Day of Judgment. For hindering the progress of Islam.

Dahir
07-29-2006, 08:20 AM
Mansha Allah, I would like to personally make people such as that official HEROS!

Wow. People who pray in their time of need wherever they can, are heros. I say this for every faith. To show God your worship in the the most personally inconvenient locations, wow, just Mansha Allah!

Heros! Truly Heros! Forget Superman, he never prayed, man, these guys did, and in more extreme places than superman has been. They are heros!

Isaac
07-29-2006, 11:06 AM
the picture showing people praying on the buses is in mecca, and it usually gets like that in hajj time or ramadhan. this is exacly how it was when i went for ramadhan, i couldnt believe my eyes. As regards to praying in public, the prophet muahmmed pbuh did not just restrict his salah to the maasjid. When the need arose he prayed where it was appropriate. And some people are offended when people have a mosque to pray in and then they are the same people that get offended when they dont have a mosque to pray in. either way around the people who want to get offended will always find a reason. And it must be taekn into condieration that the place which people deicde to pray shgould not be belocking someones way or ause them harm, phycially. whatever else they think after that is based on their own assumption and most proabaly out of ignorance.

Fishman
07-29-2006, 12:32 PM
Why are there armies of police officers surrounding a lot of these people? Is Britain so intolerant that to pray in the street we need more armed guards than the first black students in Littlerock high school needed?

Abdul-Raouf
08-01-2006, 03:12 PM
if u find pictures like this please post it in this thread.... other than that dont deviate the topic...

Abdul-Raouf
08-02-2006, 12:41 AM
check out bros/siss

syilla
09-01-2006, 01:38 AM

shukron...i love the pictures

arabiyyah
09-01-2006, 01:58 AM
cool! very cool pictures :)

F.Y.
09-01-2006, 02:51 AM
the second one ......just made me still for a few seconds. that is truly one of the most amazing and thought provoking pictures i have ever seen!

samsam
09-01-2006, 05:14 AM
soo beatifull

feb-2nd
09-01-2006, 07:41 AM
SubhaanAllah!! .. but it's a shame that we still try to find excuses for not praying Salah!!

Muhammad
09-01-2006, 01:44 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
the second one ......just made me still for a few seconds. that is truly one of the most amazing and thought provoking pictures i have ever seen!
Yes, it almost looks like a painting SubhanAllaah! Very nice pictures Masha'Allaah.

By the way - I have merged the post with the first one so that it is not difficult to find the pictures Insha'Allaah, so the picture that is being referred to here is actually the 13th one down (the dark one with the wreckage).

~Stranger~
09-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Part II

To be continued Insha'Allah :)

AhlaamBella
09-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Subhanallah! It's amazing to see such devotion to Allah (swt) :D

~Stranger~
09-01-2006, 07:20 PM
indeed! :)

Cherub
09-01-2006, 07:28 PM
So what if you are not allowed to pray and you have to pray?

~Stranger~
09-01-2006, 07:30 PM
hmm what do you mean??

Cherub
09-01-2006, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister Salam
hmm what do you mean??
Well what does a Muslim do then?
Break the rules and pray, or just forget about it?
I can imagine there are plenty of places you can't do all that.

How do these people even perform wudu?
In the middle of the street?

afriend2
09-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Salaam,

SubhanAllah! Makes you want to cry! :cry: I have now found my new msn pic too....:D

Wassalam :peace:

~Stranger~
09-02-2006, 01:26 PM

AhlaamBella
09-02-2006, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cherub
Well what does a Muslim do then?
Break the rules and pray, or just forget about it?
I can imagine there are plenty of places you can't do all that.

How do these people even perform wudu?
In the middle of the street?
They could make dry wudhu if water isn't available.

Fishman
09-02-2006, 02:44 PM
What if my parents make me miss it? I find that it's rather useless negotiating with them, and there is no way they would let me pray on the street like that! They didn't really want to let me do dry ablution (so I could pray whilst seated in the car) because they didn't want me to get funny looks.

syilla
09-02-2006, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Baby_Pearl
They could make dry wudhu if water isn't available.
yup...we have tayammum...

and even we're sick... we can still pray...

if you can't pray while standing...you can pray while sitting....
if you can't pray while sitting...you can pray while sleeping....

:)

ktl1509
09-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Masha allah
thank you
may allah bless you

wafa islam
09-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Asalaamu alaykum

Jaza killah khayr sister ukhti Umm_Shaheed

Very beautiful, Masha Allah. Especially the three last pictures !! Subhaan Allaah

Wa alaykum salaam

Protected_Diamond
09-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Subhana' Allah

~Stranger~
09-07-2006, 06:55 PM

To be continued Insha'Allah :okay:

Fishman
09-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Why's that guy having a photo taken of him?

Hijrah
09-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Just...inspiring, and yes LOL @ that guy taking a picture

Aisha20
12-09-2006, 03:09 AM
here there r some photos of pples praying at different places. if these pples can pray there.. why cant we? there is NO excuse :)

myphp?imageimage011sj0 -

n the best place of all!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-09-2006, 03:31 AM
MashAllah, ur right. Cool pics :D But i cant see the last few of them =\ Last 8 to be precise lol.

Naheezah
12-09-2006, 07:52 AM
mashaAllah!

Aisha20
12-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Last 8 to be precise lol.
i cant either... i will try to upload them again inshaAllah. n i c that there r some repetead

Malaikah
12-09-2006, 11:16 AM

Awesome post! I love the 1st one lol it looks like every one on board the plane has never seen people pray before, hialrious!

Ah, back in the days when people didnt equate Muslims praying to blowning up a plane.:rollseyes

Curious girl2
12-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Wonderful pictures! Doesnt the little baby boy look adorable!

Peace CG

Pk_#2
12-09-2006, 01:51 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

jazakhala :)

dey were nice mashaAllah!,

sis some of them you have double posted and some didn't come up,

Tc!

Aisha20
12-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Awesome post! I love the 1st one lol it looks like every one on board the plane has never seen people pray before, hialrious!
yes.. thats my fav one tooo! :p

sis some of them you have double posted and some didn't come up,
yes.. i am trying to fix it ;)

Fishman
12-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Unfortunately my parents won't let me pray in public, mainly because they are worried about my saftey. imsad

Skillganon
12-09-2006, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Unfortunately my parents won't let me pray in public, mainly because they are worried about my saftey. imsad
I can see why, those chavettesses must be persistent. :giggling: .

Don't worry about praying public.

IbnAbdulHakim
12-09-2006, 06:41 PM
that last one i had never seen before, it is just beautiful, i would love to be in that mans place ! around Allahs creation purely, imagine the khushoo!!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-09-2006, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha20
i cant either... i will try to upload them again inshaAllah. n i c that there r some repetead
Ok i can see it now. Nice MashAllah :)

Aisha20
12-09-2006, 07:14 PM
i just add more pics ;)

Musaafirah
12-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Definitely no excuse for not praying!
Though I have a feeling I'vee seen these pics on another thread? Or maybe I had just seen them in an email :rollseyes

Aisha20
12-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Or maybe I had just seen them in an email
email ;)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-09-2006, 07:22 PM
lol when i see stuff like this, it makes me wonder what non muslims are thinking when they see it :D i dunno but it does lol.

Aisha20
12-09-2006, 07:23 PM
the one of the guy praying at the uni/college/school is funny!! a guy beside him is taking a photo abt it lol

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-09-2006, 07:41 PM
yea LOL! and the plane one :D

Battle_4_Peace
02-26-2007, 12:47 PM
Think about it!

If God was to grant you 70 years of your life...

You would spend:

24 years sleeping
14 years working
8 years in amusement
6 years at the dinner table
5 years in transportation
4 years in conversation
3 years in education
3 years reading
3 years watching television

If you prayed 5 Times every day,
you would be giving God 5 months of your life.

Can't we give 5 months out of 70 years? Let's all give God a minimum of 5 months of our lives!

nelly
02-26-2007, 12:51 PM
that was great< there really is no excuse 2 miss namaz but we still do it, how many people hav actually stopped in a public place 2 do namaz?

Qurratul Ayn
02-26-2007, 12:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Battle_4_Peace
Think about it!

If God was to grant you 70 years of your life...

You would spend:

24 years sleeping
14 years working
8 years in amusement
6 years at the dinner table
5 years in transportation
4 years in conversation
3 years in education
3 years reading
3 years watching television

If you prayed 5 Times every day,
you would be giving God 5 months of your life.

Can't we give 5 months out of 70 years? Let's all give God a minimum of 5 months of our lives!

Excellent post, Brother Battle_4_Peace!!!

Masah'Allah Ta'ala, beautiful pictures of praying Namaaz, now that has put a smile on my face!

Everybody
05-24-2012, 07:08 PM
MashaAllah nice reminder

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.