/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fifa World Cup 2006 Germany

Pages : 1 2 [3]

muslim_friend
06-27-2006, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-fateh
the selfishness of some players in the Brazilian team is going to be trouble soon!!
Lol! but not in this WC, i suppose. now since Ron has broken the goals record, i suppose he will become more generous with the ball. :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdullah4ever
06-27-2006, 06:47 PM
:sl:

France Vs. Spain on right now

F.Y.
06-28-2006, 01:39 AM
Well the Portugal V England match should make for an interesting watch. Socceroos out - oh well.

Abdulwaheed
06-28-2006, 01:47 AM
I hope Italy lose their next game. They so didnt deserve that last minute penalty against Australia..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dhulqarnaeen
06-28-2006, 04:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bin saladin
Subhan Allah I wonder How Some sisters are interesting in watching Soccer ... where is gaze lowering?... also some brothers and sisters like to support their countries teams , considering match as if it is battle... it reminds me about what happened in the age of the prophet when he heard one of the ansar calling : O ' ansar & one of muhajereen calling O' muhajereen.....now we see some muslims say : I'm american i support the american team another one says I'm australian & i support the aussie team .and the other say i'm saudi & support the saudi team!!!
HEY ! HEY! our nationality is islam
Yes, right akhee, and also I came to ta'lim yesterday. And I heard my ustadh said:
1. We must Stay away from TV since 99% of the programs are haram, and we may not see them. Theres a lot of girls who showing their aurah, and bad educatins etc.
2. By sitting in front of TV, its wasting our time, and as surah Al Asr in Quran said :
"I swear by the time, Verily Man is in loss, Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy".
3. By having TV, that means we also teaching our family to watch them. Its our duty as someone who had learn Islam to spread Islams teaching amongts our family.
4. And about FOOTBALL. The game is halal, we may play football. But to watch it, then we have to be very carefull:
- This is wasting of time
- Where is our wala' wal bara (loyalty and disloyalty) to kafeerun? And we love someone and hate someone just because of Allah. And now, when youre watching football then you will love one kafereen nation, and you will love kafereen person and tell about them to everyone. They dont worship Allah!!! So why we support them and make them as favourite?
- In some country, they have to awake in midnight just to watch football. When every good muslims awake for qiyam al lail, when some muslims in some part of the world are suffering of wars and tortured and hunger. But these watchers happily and gladly screaming and laugh together watching those kafereen play. And really, its so much in lost if we spent time just to support those kafereen. Really, time is like a sword. And it will cut you if you dont use it right, wallahu yahdikuma.
- There will be gambling in each games, by watching it that mean we support those gamblers too.
- They put alot of haram advertisements as khamr (beer, whisky, wine, etc), cigarretes, bank ribawiyah, etc.
- And also this show made and supported by haram company, like cigarrets company, khamr company etc.
- Many people late for Subh cause they have to awake all night JUST to watch football. And some of them leave subh.
- Is wasting of money just to gathering together, buy snacks and all just to watch it.
- It will make our iman weaker, and we may not loyal to kafereen. We must bara (leave/deny) them. And we may not praise them.

I hope this post manfaat and can be a god advices, insha Allah :brother:

obada
06-28-2006, 05:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah4ever

And Brazil is in the world cup quarter finals they beat ghana 3-0
ok, i am not a referee, but according to the knowledge i have about offsides, at least 2 brazilian goals are offsides.
werent they?
now i am confused :heated:

Abdullah4ever
06-28-2006, 05:44 AM

LOl ye officialls r messed up .

This will be intersting match England Vs. Portugal maybe england can gain their revenge back .

Spain lost to france which means quarter finals Brazil Vs. France just like in 1998. Im thinking maybe argentina and brazil in finals..

obada
06-28-2006, 06:06 AM
brother bin saladin and Dhulqarnaeen:
i agree with you, i am wasting my time with this although it's my summer vacation. however, i am making dua that i should only look at the highlights, and not all the entire 90 minutes.

Abdullah4ever
06-28-2006, 06:09 AM

Lol i only watch last 4games the rest i just watch highlights off internet, i dont have tv lol thats why

Abdulwaheed
06-28-2006, 06:13 AM
i have tv, but i dont watch it. my parents watch the news and my lil bros watch cartoons and thats it. I dont bother staying up for soccer, as i find it hard to wake up for fajr without enough sleep

------
06-28-2006, 08:41 AM
brother soccer some on at 3ish and 7.30ish..what time do u go sleep?!

Abdulwaheed
06-28-2006, 01:47 PM
I go to sleep around 11pm.. In australia's timezone, the soccer is on at 10.30ish and 1.30 ish

Inshallah
06-30-2006, 04:37 AM
Go Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gbrl
06-30-2006, 05:39 AM
I thought muslims had better things to do than watch sweaty young men in shorts hugging and kissing each other and doing ritualistic antics after hitting a ball into a large bag... guess i was wrong. why do ppl like this game so much anyway; isn't it a bit like the gladiator fights? just a release for all those tribal aggressions? and these ppl get so much money for it; doesnt it seem unfair, when so tehre is so much suffering around us?
and doesnt this so called 'game' create hatred among us? it sets countries and communities against each other; dont u think that ur little LI community is divided in this forum just because of a silly game?
if i sounded too harsh thats becoz I've HATED THIS GAME FOR ALL MY LIFE!

Hijaabi22
06-30-2006, 05:09 PM
GO BRAZIL!!

ManchesterFolk
06-30-2006, 05:09 PM
I've HATED THIS GAME FOR ALL MY LIFE!
Get a grip man. FIFA rules!

dishdash
06-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Am I the only one who feels cheated that in the Germany Argentina game, there can only be one loser?

dishdash
06-30-2006, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdulwaheed
I go to sleep around 11pm.. In australia's timezone, the soccer is on at 10.30ish and 1.30 ish
It's 3.24am here at the moment and there is still no winner... Are you in Perth akhi?

al-fateh
06-30-2006, 05:30 PM
the germans are out

no good in PK

glo
06-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Germany and Italy are through. Yay! :)
I can't bear to watch penalty shoot outs! +o(

ManchesterFolk
06-30-2006, 09:53 PM
Ukraine got owned.

al-fateh
06-30-2006, 09:54 PM
Ukraine is salad

Lush
06-30-2006, 09:55 PM
It's a really sad day for this little Ukrainian fan. It was Ukraine's first appearance in the World Cup, and I'm amazed that they got this far. Getting demoralized early did not serve them well in their match against Italia. They performed well against Saudi and they held their own against the Swiss, and I am proud of them

Am cheering for Deutschland and England now.

The boyfriend is more of a France fan, despite his cultural ties to England, so it's getting a bit tense around here. ;)

glo
06-30-2006, 09:56 PM
Ulraine did well to come as far as they did! :)

A7med
07-01-2006, 05:50 PM
Lol!!!!!!
England R Out!!!

al-fateh
07-01-2006, 05:50 PM
England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shadow
07-01-2006, 05:52 PM
portugal just won, pentalty shoot outs....

H4RUN
07-01-2006, 05:53 PM
lollololol :giggling: :giggling: aaaaah welll another dream shatterd. NEXT!
:w:

MuslimChap
07-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Brazil are according to the betting odds.

I hope Italy win it though now that England are out.

amirah_87
07-01-2006, 07:24 PM
^^^^ yeah akhee that's what i was hopin' for too!!

i'm still not over it!! :'(

amirah_87
07-01-2006, 07:24 PM
England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
woteverrrrrrrr

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brown Clown
Lol!!!!!!
England R Out!!!
dat meant2 be funi????

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
woteverrrrrrrr
init lol

amirah_87
07-01-2006, 07:28 PM
brother al-fateh's just hatin' the US did'nt get no where...;D;D;D...

Pk_#2
07-01-2006, 08:01 PM
ahh who cares lol

You sisters are cute!

:D

Bittersteel
07-01-2006, 08:44 PM
Brazil is losing.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

EDIT~ Brazil lost.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

H4RUN
07-01-2006, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
dat meant2 be funi????
ooooo oooooo oooo can i answer that, pweeeeeeeeeeeeees, pwettttyyyyy pweeeeeeez............ah wat the hek i am anyway :giggling: they're out, they're out, they're out they're out they're oooouuuuut, they're ouuut, they're ouuuuut, ra ra ra rarararaaaaaaaa....:giggling: my mini anthem

ma'salama
:w: fellow footie hooligans LaugH OuT LouD

amirah_87
07-01-2006, 09:59 PM
ass salaamu aalykum

^^^^^ no need to rub it man!!..:'( .....

i won't italy to beat germany..and then france to thrash the lights outta protugal ..and and and then italy and france to play and then italy wins it....Aaaaaahh :wub:

wa alaykum ass salaam

H4RUN
07-01-2006, 10:02 PM
do excuse my behaviour 2day...LOL ah well
got 1 more 4 u 2 ponder upon.....footballs comin home, its cooomin home, it's coomin home, it's coomin hooooome.......now replace the word football with ENGLAND LaugH OuT LouD:giggling: ;D

amirah_87
07-01-2006, 10:05 PM
LOOOOL!!!....that was so NOT funny!!....j/k!!...joker!...;D;D;D

H4RUN
07-01-2006, 10:30 PM
funny how it was not so funny yet so funny :giggling: , somethin funny is hapnin round here lol;D

glo
07-02-2006, 07:41 AM
Are the remaining countries Portugal, Italy, France and Germany?
The World Cup is back in Europe then! :)

muzna
07-02-2006, 11:50 AM
what's going on with lampard? the guy cant score if his life depended on it

mano_the_cat
07-02-2006, 12:02 PM
well with brazil out of the world ... the corld cup is up for grabbing by any team!

muzna
07-02-2006, 12:15 PM
if germany doesnt win it now.....

------
07-02-2006, 12:17 PM
It might be germany or italy - both of them r gud

Abdulwaheed
07-02-2006, 12:18 PM
Im going for germany.. I dont like italy..

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 12:22 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

i have a feeling it'll be the germans...the last time they hosted the WC they won!!!...and history might just repeat itself!!....:heated:

I'm gonna supprot for Germany and Portugal...cause i have like the biggest jinx ...I like italy better and France ..but when i cheer for the other side...the team that i really like wins!!..;D;D;D...

so.....GOOOOO GERMANY...GOOOOO PORTUGAL...;D;D
(i hope they get my jinx too !!)

wa alaykum ass salaam

mano_the_cat
07-02-2006, 12:23 PM
i think germany has better chances ...homeground benefit

glo
07-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Home support will make a difference.
But all in all it sounds like it will be an exciting remainder of the World Cup. Anything can happen now! :)

It's a shame England was thrown yesterday... but at least we can all relax a little now, and just enjoy the matches.

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 12:29 PM
you know i thought france were gonna get thrashed by Brazil ..but they proved me wrong!!

Abdulwaheed
07-02-2006, 12:30 PM
Reminds me of a couple of world cups ago when everybody thought brazil was going to murder france in the Finals

mano_the_cat
07-02-2006, 12:32 PM
yes truely said

glo
07-02-2006, 12:33 PM
you know i thought france were gonna get thrashed by Brazil ..but they proved me wrong!!
Yep, France did very well, indeed! Quite a surprise that Brazil went out in the quarter finals. :rollseyes

mano_the_cat
07-02-2006, 12:35 PM
i was shocked .. its a relief i didnt watch yesterday's match .... uff it would have been bad

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 12:36 PM
I'm Kinda Glad They're Out...they Have 5 Cups ....what Do They Wants 6 For :?:? ...that's Just Being Greedy!!... ;d It's Good The Other Teams Have A Chance Now!!

mano_the_cat
07-02-2006, 12:39 PM
hmm then should give chance to those who have neer won like ghana etc

Abdulwaheed
07-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Or nigeria. But they didnt even make it into the world cup finals in the first place

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 12:44 PM
or algeria ,saudi arabia ..tunisia....the list is endless!!

Umar001
07-02-2006, 12:47 PM
if anything I dont get why this is not in the bro section? and second why is there pictures of men with shorts above their knees?

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 12:52 PM
why do you think this should be in the bro' private section :?:?:?

Umar001
07-02-2006, 12:56 PM
Well, I dont know if guys can see guy with trousers abover their knee, but I mean girls can see that?

thats jus like saying men can watch girls football

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 01:01 PM
but this is just a discussion thread!!...the only pics there are , are upfront!!...in the very first posts ppl just have to avoid that!!

and it's!! the awra for the man is from bellybutton to the knees ...this is not to be shown to either sexes!!
and the same with the women!!..

and Allah kniws best inshaAllah

glo
07-02-2006, 01:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Well, I dont know if guys can see guy with trousers abover their knee, but I mean girls can see that?

thats jus like saying men can watch girls football
Actually, I don't usually watch the football.
I just like the statisitcs of it (How sad is that??! ;D ) ... and I like to talk about it.

BTW, I gather from my son that according to FIFA ruling the shorts have to end above the knee. Interesting, I thought ... and clearly contrary to halal requirements.

Noora_z3
07-02-2006, 01:38 PM
I am soooo surprized...even though i am glad they r out yet i am surpriszed that Brazil didnt play even close to their original performance...wats happening?

MuslimChap
07-02-2006, 01:45 PM
What are you girls on about? France weren't ever going to get thrashed by Brazil unless something extraordinary was going to happen. France won the penultimate world cup. Many of the players that played then are still playing. They're an excellent side on their day. Brazil performed poorly in all of their previous games, so why would you think they'd thrash the toughest team they were about to face yet?

Bittersteel
07-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Team Titles
Brazil 5
Germany 3
Italy 3
Argentina 2
Uruguay 2
England 1
France 1

Bint-Al-Islam
07-02-2006, 08:51 PM
FRANCE WILL WIN THE 2006 WORLD CUP! OR GERMAN!

Helena
07-02-2006, 09:53 PM
man..i was in the mood of watching quarter finals....my team...brazil are out....darn....well dnt really matter....

am going for france or germany or portugal..whoeva wins am behind them..lol..

Abdullah4ever
07-03-2006, 01:08 AM

Bechkam steps down as the captain of the english team. The games for semi finals are France Vs. Portugal and Germany vs. Italy

Abdulwaheed
07-03-2006, 03:57 AM
any reason why beckham stepped down as captain??

north_malaysian
07-03-2006, 06:32 AM
Out of 108 votes here, ONLY 12 got their countries that they have voted into the semi finals:

1) Germany -7 (including me)
2) France - 2
3) Italy - 2
4) Portugal - 1

Conclusion - WORLD CUP BELONGS TO EUROPE THIS YEAR. SORRY LATINOS!!

Sis786
07-03-2006, 08:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdulwaheed
any reason why beckham stepped down as captain??
Embrassment :offended:

muslim_friend
07-03-2006, 08:09 AM
It seems that, all the press people applauded after he made the announcement..

glo
07-03-2006, 09:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim_friend
It seems that, all the press people applauded after he made the announcement..
Because he spoke well, or because they were glad to be rid of him?? :rollseyes :?

The Ruler
07-03-2006, 11:00 AM

NOT FAIR.....brazil cudnt even enta de semi finals....dis tym world cup jus sukd...big tym....:offended: :offended: :offended: :offended: :offended: :offended: :offended:

Abdullah4ever
07-03-2006, 11:03 AM

This might be the end of ronaldo's world cup career too , but its not confirmed.

muslim_friend
07-03-2006, 11:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Because he spoke well, or because they were glad to be rid of him?? :rollseyes :?
They applauded after he left the room, so i think it was because he was stepping down.. :rollseyes

Anyway poor guy, single handedly won 2 matches in this tournament..

The Ruler
07-03-2006, 11:10 AM
This might be the end of ronaldo's world cup career too , but its not confirmed.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!....hes de best playa in de team....if he goes, de teams jus gonna go down das all...:heated: :heated:

glo
07-03-2006, 11:11 AM

He's not the most favourite person in England right now ... :rollseyes

The Ruler
07-03-2006, 11:13 AM
yh...cuz de ppl in england wer reppin for england....but now das gone too....cuz dey lost to portugal :rollseyes...

Abdullah4ever
07-03-2006, 11:13 AM

Also Zinedane Zidane of france is stepping down

muslim_friend
07-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Hey, I thought it was Beckham.. :rollseyes

glo
07-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Hey, I thought it was Beckham.. :rollseyes
No, I was talking about Ronaldo.
Some say that he goaded Rooney, so Rooney lost his temper and earned himself a red card for it.
Not that that's any excuse. The lad (Rooney, that is) should've known better! At 20 he may be a brilliant footballer ... but he needs a whole lot more maturity to handle himself on the pitch! :heated:

But anyhow, as far as I know Ronaldo still plays for Manchester United, so we'll have to see how he is received when he returns at the beginning of next season ... :rollseyes

Brother_Mujahid
07-03-2006, 01:36 PM
it was to acknowledge what hes done for the english team as, well as respecting his decision to step down as captain.

Bittersteel
07-03-2006, 02:22 PM
OMG is everyone stepping down now?how about Sepp Blatter?

MuslimChap
07-03-2006, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Emir Aziz
OMG is everyone stepping down now?how about Sepp Blatter?
Wish he would.

muslim_friend
07-03-2006, 04:17 PM
No, I was talking about Ronaldo.
Some say that he goaded Rooney, so Rooney lost his temper and earned himself a red card for it.
Not that that's any excuse. The lad (Rooney, that is) should've known better! At 20 he may be a brilliant footballer ... but he needs a whole lot more maturity to handle himself on the pitch! :heated:
Hmmmmm... Have you also noticed that most players who were supposed to have performed well this WC(acording to experts), failed miserably?.. like ronaldinho for instance.

But anyhow, as far as I know Ronaldo still plays for Manchester United, so we'll have to see how he is received when he returns at the beginning of next season ... :rollseyes
You mean Rooney don't you? nah! i think things will patch up.. but i hope Feguson gets kicked out soon.. i can't stand the guy. ;D

glo
07-03-2006, 06:26 PM
Hmmmmm... Have you also noticed that most players who were supposed to have performed well this WC(acording to experts), failed miserably?.. like ronaldinho for instance.

You mean Rooney don't you? nah! i think things will patch up.. but i hope Feguson gets kicked out soon.. i can't stand the guy. ;D
I mean both of them really ... Rooney and Ronaldo.
It could be strange home-coming to Man U after their rather unpleasant clash in the quarter final.
Ronaldo may wish to put it behind him ... I'm not sure Rooney will forget so easily! :rollseyes

muslim_friend
07-04-2006, 03:00 AM
I mean both of them really ... Rooney and Ronaldo.
It could be strange home-coming to Man U after their rather unpleasant clash in the quarter final.
Ronaldo may wish to put it behind him ... I'm not sure Rooney will forget so easily! :rollseyes
Wow! i didn't know Ron's joining ManU this season.. My exams have made me ignorant in the sports world.. ;D ..Gotto catch up!

Well, if that's the case, I think there's gonna be an intense rivalry between ron and rooney.. it could become the highlight of the season.. :p ..Looking forward to it.

Abdullah4ever
07-04-2006, 03:25 AM

HMm. Ronaldo used to be part of a madrid soccer leauge

glo
07-04-2006, 06:18 AM
Wow! i didn't know Ron's joining ManU this season.. My exams have made me ignorant in the sports world.. ;D ..Gotto catch up!

Well, if that's the case, I think there's gonna be an intense rivalry between ron and rooney.. it could become the highlight of the season.. :p ..Looking forward to it.
They both play for Man U. I don't know how long they have been there ...

MANCHESTER UNITED TEAM LIST
NAME NUMBER HEIGHT WEIGHT BIRTHDATE
Bardsley, Phil 26 28/6/1985
Bellion, David 12 182cm - 27/11/1982
Brown, Wes 6 185cm 74.83kg 13/10/1979
Djemba-Djemba, Eric 19 - - 4/5/1981
Eagles, Christopher 33 - - 19/11/1985
Ebanks-Blake, Sylvan 40 29/3/1986
Ferdinand, Rio 5 190.5cm 86.17kg 7/11/1978
Fletcher, Darren 24 183cm 83kg 1/2/1984
Fortune, Quinton 25 175cm 75kg 21/5/1977
Giggs, Ryan 11 180cm 68kg 29/11/1973
Heinze, Gabriel 4 - - 19/4/1978
Howard, Tim 1 188cm - 3/6/1979
Jones, David 31 - - 4/11/1984
Keane, Roy 16 180cm 76.64kg 10/8/1971
Kleberson 15 175cm 66kg 17/6/1979
Miller, Liam 17 170 cm 64 kg 13/2/1981
Neville, Gary 2 180cm 79.37kg 18/2/1975
O'Shea, John 22 191cm 75.28kg 30/4/1981
Park, Ji-sung 13 25/2/1981
Pique, Gerard 28 2/2/1987
Richardson, Kieran 23 - - 21/10/1984
Ronaldo, Cristiano 7 184cm 75kg 5/2/1985
Rooney, Wayne 8 - - 24/10/1985
Rossi, Giuseppe 42 1/2/1987
Saha, Louis 9 6'0 72.6kg 8/8/1978
Scholes, Paul 18 170cm 73.47kg 16/11/1974
Silvestre, Mikael 27 183cm 82.99kg 9/8/1977
Smith, Alan 14 5ft 10in - 28/10/1980
Solskjaer, Ole Gunnar 20 174cm 72.56kg 26/2/1973
Spector, Jonathon 29 - - 3/1/1986
Steele, Luke 30 - - 24/9/1984
Van Der Sar, Edwin 19 29/10/1970
Van Nistelrooy, Ruud 10 188cm 78.91kg 1/7/1976
http://www.manutd.com/news/fullstory...&icategoryid=0

ummAbdillah
07-04-2006, 03:18 PM
i don't think ronaldo had nothing to do
with rooney's red card! England didn't play as
good as they should have done...... :(
and i can't belive Brazil are out.....
i hate footbal now!

glo
07-04-2006, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister-aisha
i don't think ronaldo had nothing to do
with rooney's red card! England didn't play as
good as they should have done...... :(
and i can't belive Brazil are out.....
i hate footbal now!
LOL
Poor sister! Never mind, you'll get over it. I promise you! :statisfie

peace.

north_malaysian
07-05-2006, 03:24 AM
I'll be supporting Germany forever, even they lost to Italy. Del Piero - you are awesome!!!

If France won the semi final, I'll support them in the final. If not I'll support Italy!

Inshallah
07-05-2006, 06:25 AM
Wow i love living in Toronto, it's the most multi-cultural city in the world. Every other car has an different flag here. I've seen over a few 1000 italy and portugal flags in the past few days but yeah i was hooting for argentina but i'm glad italy beat down germany and got revenge for me :). Go Italy!!!!!!!

north_malaysian
07-05-2006, 07:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inshallah
i'm glad italy beat down germany and got revenge for me :). Go Italy!!!!!!!
YEah right! :p

amirah_87
07-05-2006, 11:54 AM
FORZAAA ITALIAAAAA :peace:

glo
07-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Well, it is France vs Italy in the World Cup Final!

Both countries came pretty low in the forum poll.
I'll be siding with France ... even if the Italians do make better ice cream! :giggling:

H4RUN
07-05-2006, 09:33 PM
yep yep OFFICIALLY backin France 2 win now, what would be nice is to see Zidane n Henry use alot more skill, we deserve 2 see a masterclass dont u think?

mano_the_cat
07-05-2006, 09:44 PM
well the final showdown is now between the italians & the french ....

muslim_friend
07-06-2006, 02:57 AM
Alriight!!! France are in the final... croissants anyone?

[MAD]Allez France Allez![/MAD]

Asyur an-Nagi
07-06-2006, 03:07 AM
may Allah give Ribery strength to sent the mobs home.

north_malaysian
07-06-2006, 03:12 AM
[BANANA]ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ![/BANANA]

I'll go for France!!!!!

glo
07-06-2006, 06:08 AM
Alriight!!! France are in the final... croissants anyone?

LOL
Yes, I'll have one of those lovely chocolate croissants, please. Yum!:statisfie

Helena
07-06-2006, 01:05 PM
france v italy in da final..this shud be interesting...

all da brazilians(including moi) and england fan who are u supporting in da finals?

well me.....both i guess...cant choose between them....may the best team win...

one more thing brazil has won the world cup 5 times, even thou they lost, it dsnt really effect me.

italy won 3 times and france once in 1998 against brazil, when ronaldo got injured.

amirah_87
07-06-2006, 01:20 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

^^^ history's repeating itself i guess(1998 finals..France vs Italy)!..i'm with Italy , but it'll be nice for ZiZou to take the cup cause he's retiring and all!!

wa alaykum ass salaam

PS: i'm sooo glad the portugese got beaten...HA!

MuslimChap
07-06-2006, 04:00 PM
I hope Italy win it. Italy have played well in most of their games, France were only good against Brazil.

------
07-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Ronaldo!!!!! In ur face!!! U made england cry now u cry!! Shameeeeeeeeeeeeeee on youuuuuuuuuuuu!

Sorry i had to get that outta my system lol

Regarding the final, i dnt realli care who wins i'm just glad portugal is out coz they tuk england out :rant:

Ghazi
07-06-2006, 04:05 PM

Why do England Always get excited about the world-cup it's silly they just set them selfs up for heart break.

H4RUN
07-06-2006, 04:20 PM
people still on about England? camon u should have asked me, i would have told u last year that they wern't going to win:giggling:
as for the final, well im backin the french, but really need to see more flare from Zidane n Henry after all it is the final eh?
ma'salama

Sis786
07-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Its all About Zidane

H4RUN
07-06-2006, 04:25 PM
couldn't u write that a touch larger?:giggling:
peace b un2 u all

muslim_friend
07-06-2006, 04:31 PM
LOL
Yes, I'll have one of those lovely chocolate croissants, please. Yum!:statisfie
[MAD]You think i'll give them for free!?[/MAD]

muslim_friend
07-06-2006, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
as for the final, well im backin the french, but really need to see more flare from Zidane n Henry after all it is the final eh?
yeah it's a tough call bro! the italians have the best defense in the world.. Nesta, cannvaro... and not to forget Buffon :rollseyes ... The french have to do their very best to get past them.

glo
07-06-2006, 04:42 PM
[MAD]You think i'll give them for free!?[/MAD]
Hey, why not? I'm hungry!

ummAbdillah
07-06-2006, 05:06 PM
I want Italy to win now, It's a shame
that brazil is not in the final... o well they have enugh
star's on their shirts
:)

al-fateh
07-06-2006, 05:13 PM
told ya Italy is going to win it

ummAbdillah
07-06-2006, 05:18 PM
told ya Italy is going to win it
yeah lol

al-fateh
07-06-2006, 05:38 PM
the Italians will beat france

2-0

even though Zidane is my hero in football

ummAbdillah
07-06-2006, 05:46 PM
yes, Zidane will give his best as all ways
but Italy will win (i hope)

SASB
07-06-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm actually hopin France will win now, im glad portugal are out but i am now hoping france will win!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-06-2006, 08:33 PM
zidane is suchhh a gud playaaa! omg.. hes wkdd..

i dnt wnt france 2 win cuz dey got brazil out so come on ITALY!

SASB
07-06-2006, 08:36 PM
lol sis u dont want france to win cause they got itlay out and i was glad peortugal were out cause they got england out lol :)

And yes zidane is a very good player!!

Sis786
07-07-2006, 08:31 AM
couldn't u write that a touch larger?:giggling:
peace b un2 u all
Its all About Zidane

Hows that then Bro :)

Hijaabi22
07-07-2006, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
i dnt wnt france 2 win cuz dey got brazil out so come on ITALY!
lol yeah me too but me still wid em CUM ON FRANCE!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-07-2006, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SASB
lol sis u dont want france to win cause they got itlay out and i was glad peortugal were out cause they got england out lol :)

And yes zidane is a very good player!!
naaaaaah, i wantd portugal 2 win afta brazil got out.. i dont like england.. hate dem.. LOL.. dey show off 2 much, keep finkn they gona win wen dey not!

A7med
07-07-2006, 07:36 PM
COME ON portugal!!!!!! LOOSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAINST GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-07-2006, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brown Clown
COME ON portugal!!!!!! LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAINST GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
umm deyr alredy out :rollseyes :rollseyes

Bint-Al-Islam
07-08-2006, 01:38 AM
(¤¯`°· ¸.·°´¯¤) !!VIVE LA FRANCE!! (¤¯`°· ¸.·°´¯¤)

France will WIN!!
Not Italy Inshallah

H4RUN
07-08-2006, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
Its all About Zidane

Hows that then Bro :)
lolz that all u got? i still need my bi-noculaaaaaaaaaaaaaars 2 see that LauGh OuT LouD:giggling: ;D
peace b un2 u alllll

x Maz x
07-08-2006, 04:43 PM
AsalaamuAlaykum,
Bismillah, Hope ya'll in the highest level of health and Iman,

InshAllah France will kick Italian's rear ends!...C'mon ma Arsenal breda Henry and Viera u likl traitor better do some good!...O yeh and Zidane yaar do meh proud!!...France all the way brap brap! Tru gangstas ;) lol

Wa'AlaykumAsalaam & fi amanALlah x

Sweet_Boy
07-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Come On Italia ... i reckon del piero to score the winner .. he is the best ... what a goal against germany i burst in to tears after that goal ... tears of joy what a win ... and i cant believe that only 2 people voted for italia to win ... and one of them was me so whos the other

Hijaabi22
07-08-2006, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint-Al-Islam
(¤¯`°· ¸.·°´¯¤) !!VIVE LA FRANCE!! (¤¯`°· ¸.·°´¯¤)

France will WIN!!
Not Italy Inshallah
yep i hope so too! :)

Hijaabi22
07-08-2006, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Boy
Come On Italia ... i reckon del piero to score the winner .. he is the best ... what a goal against germany i burst in to tears after that goal ... tears of joy what a win ... and i cant believe that only 2 people voted for italia to win ... and one of them was me so whos the other
hahahahahaha TEARs??? U CRIED??? LOL HAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

Sweet_Boy
07-08-2006, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
hahahahahaha TEARs??? U CRIED??? LOL HAHAHAHAAHAHAAH
i was well happy .... just couldnt believe it happened the fact that we beat the host nation just sent me bannanas

muslim_friend
07-08-2006, 05:29 PM
If i had to vote between Italian and french cuisine... it would be a hard choice.. But the same can't be said about football..

as always:

Inshallah
07-09-2006, 08:31 AM
I want italy to win screw france, it's all fluke for france barely making it to the second round playing an unorganized brazilian team and beating portugal by luck thats sad. Italy beat the host nation and no one has scored on the great goali buffon. Italy's defense is amazing and if they score first it's pretty much over.

Sweet_Boy
07-09-2006, 09:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inshallah
I want italy to win screw france, it's all fluke for france barely making it to the second round playing an unorganized brazilian team and beating portugal by luck thats sad. Italy beat the host nation and no one has scored on the great goali buffon. Italy's defense is amazing and if they score first it's pretty much over.
yes bro ... join the party

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-09-2006, 10:15 AM
i cant blive ittt! da world cupz gone soooo fast!!!!

ITALY yay!

Sweet_Boy
07-09-2006, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
i cant blive ittt! da world cupz gone soooo fast!!!!

ITALY yay!
come on italy

catmando
07-09-2006, 06:39 PM
Allez Les Bleus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shihab1
07-09-2006, 06:53 PM
italy SHALL WIN THE WORLD CUP DID EVRY1 C THAT STUNNIN GOAL!!!!
NXT PPL HU REPLY IF U FINK ITALYS GNA WIN PUT 'ITALY' IN THE BEGININ OV URE MSG!!!

shihab1
07-09-2006, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Boy
i was well happy .... just couldnt believe it happened the fact that we beat the host nation just sent me bannanas
yh i voted 4 italia!!! well i was supportin portugal n italy all de way!!!!:happy:
so glad they cme thru so well!!!!

nd im always havin arguments wiv my brother....portugal did NOT i repeat did NOT cheat in the england match ryyt???

:rant:

amirah_87
07-09-2006, 07:01 PM
ooooh yess they did.....

FORZAAAA ITALIAAAA!!! ....:peace:

Wahid
07-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Very nice play by italy so far, i hate how france only gets its lucky goals through penalty kicks and then settles in defence :uhwhat

Go Italy!!

Hijaabi22
07-09-2006, 07:59 PM
CUM ON FRANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! WHOOOOOO! CUM ON!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-09-2006, 08:12 PM
ive changed ma mind now LOL..

i wanrt france now.. :giggling: naahh 2 b honest i dnt mind :?

Wahid
07-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Italy is getting tired, not many Attacks anymore compared to first half ;\

Wahid
07-09-2006, 08:22 PM
LOL Zidan gave a head punch and got the red card!!!! it looked good though

So long Zidan :thankyou:

amirah_87
07-09-2006, 08:24 PM
really.....that's a Baaad way to end your career!!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-09-2006, 08:32 PM
inooooooo! omg did u see it.. he hedbutted dat utha guy.. hes off :| cnt blive it.. woz funny tho :giggling:

Wahid
07-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Frances is behind in penalty!

Wahid
07-09-2006, 08:47 PM
italy comes over the top for 2006 :) ;D :happy:

Abdullah4ever
07-09-2006, 09:05 PM

Italy is the the Fifa Germany 2006 World Cup Champions :) Bad play by Zidane :( that was his last fifa world cup game

solid_snake
07-09-2006, 09:12 PM
from hero to zero - zidane :heated:

H4RUN
07-09-2006, 09:13 PM
COR BLIMEY......DID I SEE THAT [ RUBS EYES ]
Zidane zidane zidane zidane! blaaaaaaaaady hell lol I missed the boxing last night, but hey i caught this from Zidane lol, that made up for it! Damn that looked good, he should be in bare knuckle illegal boxing lol aaaah well didn't see that much of flare but again that header was enough:giggling:
peace b un2 u all

mano_the_cat
07-09-2006, 09:15 PM
hmm zidane was such a cool guy ..what got into him.
im happy italy won... i was suporting them for no reason at all

Muezzin
07-09-2006, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mano_the_cat
im happy italy won... i was suporting them for no reason at all
It's what Freud might call 'Pasta-Envy'.

I did say 'might'.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-09-2006, 09:17 PM

I think he wanted to be remembered for sometin like that :confused:

But i have to admit, it looked hilarious :p

mano_the_cat
07-09-2006, 09:19 PM
it looked stupid to me while he was so calm & quite in the rest of the matches ... he suddenly became a spanish bull!!

Wahid
07-09-2006, 09:24 PM
he suddenly became a spanish bull!!
lol sis, ur right

Abdullah4ever
07-09-2006, 10:40 PM

I heard Figo was retiring and he did the same too.... lol 2minutes after the game i went outside to play footy and i saw extreme honking and flag waving my road is closed today, i wonder how am going to go to skool tommorow..

Shadow
07-10-2006, 02:22 AM
Zidane ended his career today, with a red card.
But there is probably a reason for his outrageous act.

solid_snake
07-10-2006, 02:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shadow
Zidane ended his career today, with a red card.
But there is probably a reason for his outrageous act.
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5760742

FOXSports.com's Jamie Trecker reports that French players told French media members that Materazzi used a racial slur which prompted the headbutt.

racist italians :grumbling

Muslim Soldier
07-10-2006, 06:09 AM
Attention seeker?

muslim_friend
07-10-2006, 06:42 AM
Racist remarks?

That was a bad thing to do.. the italian guy deserved it, and more. :rant: .. he should be banned.

mano_the_cat
07-10-2006, 07:02 AM
yes, definately the itlaian desevred it ... i thought something was fishy, a coolheaded guy like zidane wouldnt have done anything of this sort without provocation ... still, a sad end. they should investigate such things properly.

muslim_friend
07-10-2006, 07:20 AM
Head bowed, he walked past Domenech on his way out but did not look at him. As he exited into the tunnel, his head still bent to the ground, he strode past the golden World Cup trophy and disappeared.
Sad init?

mano_the_cat
07-10-2006, 07:28 AM
shocking ... saddening .... heartbreaking ....thats all there is !

Noora_z3
07-10-2006, 07:45 AM
I am greaately dissapointed...France deserved to win, they were the better side...n Zidane?! just couldnt belive it.......I am sure that italian guy said something really insulting to him..big time....i am sad for him...such a great player...

muslim_friend
07-10-2006, 07:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noora_z3
France deserved to win, they were the better side...
They were pretty good in the first half, but the italians were much more offensive in the second half and extra time. i think zidane made the difference. if he was still present at the shootout, he could've won the game for france.

Sis786
07-10-2006, 07:56 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :muddlehea :muddlehea :muddlehea :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :enough!: :enough!: :'( :'( :uuh: :playing:

I think that sums up how i feel about the **** world Cup.......... France why didnt you win

Sis786
07-10-2006, 07:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noora_z3
I am greaately dissapointed...France deserved to win, they were the better side...n Zidane?! just couldnt belive it.......I am sure that italian guy said something really insulting to him..big time....i am sad for him...such a great player...
Agree with you sis, its a shame to leave like this i mean all his career will be summed up with this, I was close to tears such a shame!

umm-sulaim
07-10-2006, 08:01 AM
Well regardless of what anyone says man,his still my fave footy player! Zizou my algerian bro won't be forgotten in years to come!
matterzzi ..........huh! *stomps off*

x Maz x
07-10-2006, 11:57 AM
AssalamuAlaykum,
Bismillah, Hope this reaches ya'll in the highest state of health and iman inshAllah,

Nooooooooooooooooo, I got back in late yeh just when the match finished, and the first thang i saw was the replay of Zidane and that head butt :(:'(, Wah a stoopid way ta end your career, I'm sad fo' him man, thats just clear stupidity on a next level :(...And Oh my good greef, Henry sent off :O...Blatently if dey was both playing France wooda won, no doubt about it! :p...Hey look on the bright side, he's a more of a legend then he was *eyes rolly*...Wa'AlaykumAsalaam fi amanAllah x

H4RUN
07-10-2006, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
AssalamuAlaykum,
Bismillah, Hope this reaches ya'll in the highest state of health and iman inshAllah,

Nooooooooooooooooo, I got back in late yeh just when the match finished, and the first thang i saw was the replay of Zidane and that head butt :(:'(, Wah a stoopid way ta end your career, I'm sad fo' him man, thats just clear stupidity on a next level :(...And Oh my good greef, Henry sent off :O...Blatently if dey was both playing France wooda won, no doubt about it! :p...Hey look on the bright side, he's a more of a legend then he was *eyes rolly*...Wa'AlaykumAsalaam fi amanAllah x
Correction fellow footie hooligan? lol erm Henry wern't sent off ze pitch, well he was but wasn't:? :giggling: rather just substituted, so erm he hada go n vavavoooom offa the pitch eh:rollseyes lol
peace b un2 u alll

REPSTER
07-10-2006, 01:57 PM

WHO WOn THE WORLD CUP:?

NO 1 told me:offended:

Sis786
07-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Correction fellow footie hooligan? lol erm Henry wern't sent off ze pitch, well he was but wasn't:? :giggling: rather just substituted, so erm he hada go n vavavoooom offa the pitch eh:rollseyes lol
peace b un2 u alll
Hey H4RUN Whats French for Vavavooooooooom

Sis786
07-10-2006, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BodyGuard

ITAAAALIAAAAAAAAAAAA

REPSTER
07-10-2006, 02:00 PM

Italyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Rocks:rock:

I am gonna support italy now cause it is the winin team:lol:

I am the winin teams supporter:brother:

Helena
07-10-2006, 02:00 PM

lol..which world are u in...........

well italy won da world cup....didnt really bother moi..who won or lost.....but its a hard game...someones gotta loose...

anyway i didnt fully understand why zidane attacked da other play???/ why??/

lol..did u see one of da italians player..erm totti i thik..with his headscarf?

REPSTER
07-10-2006, 02:04 PM

If i had saw the match would i be askin who won:?

I dont even no when it started :rollseyes

i just saw the match that england got kicked out:lol:

Sis786
07-10-2006, 02:05 PM

Italyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Rocks:rock:

I am gonna support italy now cause it is the winin team:lol:

I am the winin teams supporter:brother:
GLORY HUNTER

H4RUN
07-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Hey H4RUN Whats French for Vavavooooooooom
HEY MY SIS IM NOT 2 SURE, 2 MUCH SUGAR IN THE MORNING EVERYTHINGS A BLUR, ASK BOBBY.............:HEY BOBBY WHAT IS THE FRENCH 4 VAVAVOOOOM?
: HEY MAN Y U ALL ASK ME? I AINT EVEN FRENCH!! :giggling: .....

ma'salama

Helena
07-10-2006, 02:07 PM

If i had saw the match would i be askin who won:?

I dont even no when it started :rollseyes

i just saw the match that england got kicked out:lol:
lol..only kidding man...wot a brother not watching footie?...wot a shock.....

Sis786
07-10-2006, 02:08 PM
HEY MY SIS IM NOT 2 SURE, 2 MUCH SUGAR IN THE MORNING EVERYTHINGS A BLUR, ASK BOBBY.............:HEY BOBBY WHAT IS THE FRENCH 4 VAVAVOOOOM?
: HEY MAN Y U ALL ASK ME? I AINT EVEN FRENCH!! :giggling: .....

ma'salama
HEY H4RUN WHY WE TYPING LIKE THIS AND WHO IS .....BOBBY??
;D

H4RUN
07-10-2006, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena
lol..which world are u in...........

well italy won da world cup....didnt really bother moi..who won or lost.....but its a hard game...someones gotta loose...

anyway i didnt fully understand why zidane attacked da other play???/ why??/

lol..did u see one of da italians player..erm totti i thik..with his headscarf?
head scarf lol i thought some1nz wearin a hijab there!

Sis786
07-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Totti (itaaaaalia style) is the one with the head band aint it!

H4RUN
07-10-2006, 02:11 PM
HEY H4RUN WHY WE TYPING LIKE THIS AND WHO IS .....BOBBY??
;D
HEY SIS 123456786, I HAVN'T GOT A CLUE, I GUESS WE'RE NUTTERZ LaugH OuT LouD:giggling:
ma'salama
:w: :)

Sis786
07-10-2006, 02:12 PM
HEY SIS 123456786, I HAVN'T GOT A CLUE, I GUESS WE'RE NUTTERZ LaugH OuT LouD:giggling:
ma'salama
:w: :)
HR1234RUN I THINK U RIGHT!

Sis786
07-10-2006, 02:13 PM
LOL I just noticed that 8 people thought Saudi Arabia was gonna winn SORRY THAT made me laugh...

Helena
07-10-2006, 02:14 PM
yeap wearing a hijab wid da flag...lol

well da world cup has to cum to a end.....

REPSTER
07-10-2006, 02:16 PM

Who is totttttttttttti:?

Totti means poo in urdu:giggling: :giggling: ;D

I need a totti:brother:

Sis786
07-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Im Suffering From Post World Cup Sydrome
+o( +o(

H4RUN
07-10-2006, 02:18 PM
HR1234RUN I THINK U RIGHT!

correction lolz
H1234RUN
lol perfectionist in my own right, corse im right lol
peace b un2 u all

Sis786
07-10-2006, 02:18 PM

;D Thats sick man +o( :heated:

REPSTER
07-10-2006, 02:21 PM
;D Thats sick man +o( :heated:

In a good or bad way:?

H4RUN
07-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Im Suffering From Post World Cup Sydrome
+o( +o(
ssssss:sl:
MAKE THAT 2! I FEEEL YOUR PAIN, BUT ERRR I WAS SUFFERRRRRRIN BEFORE 2 LOOOL:giggling:

Helena
07-10-2006, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=BodyGuard;393762]:sl:

:w:[/QUOTE

he..wot....totti is a italian player...for italy....l

ur very funny indeed........can we stay on topic....

H4RUN
07-10-2006, 02:25 PM
[Haroon stay on topic, stay on topic, stay on topic, stay on topic]
ryt so erm who do u all think is going to win the world cup? cant wait till it starts!
;D :giggling: ;D :giggling:

REPSTER
07-10-2006, 02:27 PM

Wat is an italian player :?

I like italin food ,but have never seen an italian
player be4:lol:
wat is it like:?

H4RUN
07-10-2006, 02:30 PM

huh camon me breda lol wa u on!?
erm name Totti, 2 arms, 2 legs, erm 1 head, 2 eyes, 2 ears i hope erm 1 nose errr jus luk in d mirror, basically dat, jus different lolz:happy:

Helena
07-10-2006, 02:30 PM

lol.....ur having a laugh arent u......

wots england player? how are they like? lol....

cant wait for nxt world cup...well euro cup on its way...

stay on topic bodyguard....ur not guarding anyone...

Sis786
07-10-2006, 02:32 PM
[Haroon stay on topic, stay on topic, stay on topic, stay on topic]
ryt so erm who do u all think is going to win the world cup? cant wait till it starts!
;D :giggling: ;D :giggling:
Yeah me too man wanna bet ok £500.00 Itlay wins what you think France is going to win ok cool deal done!

x Maz x
07-10-2006, 02:35 PM
AsalaamuAlaykum,
Bismillah, Hope ya'll in the highest level of health and iman,
Listen this thread is getting ridiculous and is just opening all doors to fitnah, Raah who wants to know about the urdu meaning of totti?? Yeesh, I can conclude much my to ma disagreement that Italy have won the World Cup 2006, Bwess em, enjoy it for four years and then watch how we teef it off you inshAllah, Now please stop posting, tis going off topic and man it boring seeing pointless posts...YoHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Muezzin saab as much as you like deleting posts and closing topics here ya are!
Wa'AlaykumAsalaam fi amanAllah x

REPSTER
07-10-2006, 02:36 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhh u mean a playa:lol:

Now i get u;D

A player does not have 2 eyes, mouth ,legs etc:heated:

it only has a play ,stop,rewined,forward,pause.;D

Dont worry sister i will keep it goin as long as i live:brother:
because this is the thread mw body is guardin:)

H4RUN
07-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Yeah me too man wanna bet ok £500.00 Itlay wins what you think France is going to win ok cool deal done!

i would but when i was little i had 50p [well proud] and this man placed a bet with me, i lost so i had 2 give my beloved 50p away....so erm i sed ooo pleeeees pleeeees i need that 2 buy ice cweeeeeeeeem can i bet agan? he said no betting is haram, so erm i stopped LOL traumatic experiences ;D :giggling: ;D :giggling:

Helena
07-10-2006, 02:40 PM
guys da world cup has ended...stop posting..off topics subjects inshalah..
otherwise mite get warnings from da moderators...

REPSTER
07-10-2006, 02:42 PM

Who won last years world cup:?

And i still dont know wat an italian player is and
whos italian players captain:brother:
Not messin sister and brother i wanna no plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:grumbling

H4RUN
07-10-2006, 02:43 PM
In this day and age, this is ridiculous, what is the world coming to? hence my actions speak 4 them selves:threadclo
.or is it?
:happy:

x Maz x
07-10-2006, 02:44 PM
AssalamuAlaykum,
Bismillah, Hope your all in the highest state of health and Iman InshAllah,
^ Helena, Might? No doubt bout it...O InshAllah mods wont give me any cause dey safe brehs enit, they took off ma warn :p,hehe i am warnless and Imma bcome a mod one day HINT HINT HINT ...InshAllah for the sake of Allah hush up now enit, Wc ova, deal wi it o kill yoslf...
Wa'AlaykumAsalaam x

H4RUN
07-10-2006, 02:45 PM

Who won last years world cup:?

And i still dont know wat an italian player is and
whos italian players captain:brother:
Not messin sister and brother i wanna no plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:grumbling
issues breda issues! lol italian player, simple..a football player who comes from italy, u still with me? hanging?
ryt and as 4 last years world cup damn u missd it, was amazing, soooo many goals, like 5 a match:rollseyes by the wa world cup footie is only once every 4 years:)
peace b un2 u all

REPSTER
07-10-2006, 02:49 PM

Thanks 4 that man :brother:

Ithought Italian player was like a cd player but different name:statisfie

Far7an
07-10-2006, 02:49 PM
World cup is done with and so is this thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.