/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are you most looking forward to in Jenna?

Pages : [1] 2

Mu'maneen
04-22-2005, 03:59 PM
:sl:

I thought I would start this (Inshah'Allah) relaxing discussion.
Now of course the greatest bliss would be to see the face of Allah before us in Jenna, so apart from that magnificent moment, what are you most looking forward to (Inshah'Allah we will all be in Jenna) in Jenna from Allah?

This is if Allah permits me into His Paradise Inshah'Allah.
I am most looking forward to the food and drink of Jenna since I love all sorts of food and drink (obviously Halal). Also I am most looking forward to the Houris and Market Place of Jenna. Subhanallah, there are too many things to mention. Well, thats me so far. :-[ :p

----------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:
http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-22-2005, 04:04 PM
The food and drinks do come to mind, but first i would like meet the Prophets and especially Muhammed SAW, ant the Sahaba and Adam and all of them. Then go and eat some good food and then turn my attention to the Hoors Inshallah.

But first I make Dua that Allah Grants me, my family, and all of us Jannah.

wasalam

SalafiFemaleJih
04-22-2005, 04:08 PM
prophets, sahabas, and someone special :-[

walaikum saalaaam wr wb.

Umm Yoosuf
04-22-2005, 04:52 PM
Smelling the smell of Jannah.....Seeing Allah...meeting the Prophets...sahaabah...eating the fruits of Jannah...o i can go on and on...but there are things that we do not know about...things no eye has seen it.....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
04-22-2005, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SalafiFemaleJih
prophets, sahabas, and someone special :-[

walaikum saalaaam wr wb.
Someone special ey? How about you share it with us. Who? Just kidding sis. Keep it to yourself :shade:

IslamHayati
04-22-2005, 04:55 PM
Omg so much to write :))))

I want to look at Allah as much as I want :) I want to be a neighbour of Prophet Muhammad and other prophets and sahaba and I want to live amongst people I love but are far away from me :)

And maaaaaaaaaany moooooore

Salam :)

Mu'maneen
04-22-2005, 04:59 PM

prophets, sahabas, and someone special
Subhanallah! How can I not forget! That should have been my first choice. :-[ Inshah'Allah if Allah allows me into His Jenna, I want to give each and every Prophet, Messenger and Companion a big hug and Islamic kiss on the cheek, starting off with the greatest of creation Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam).

--------------------

Genius
04-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Hoors, nice weather, playing football with the sahaba.

SalafiFemaleJih
04-22-2005, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jannah
Someone special ey? How about you share it with us. Who? Just kidding sis. Keep it to yourself :shade:
my future hubby :-[

Z
04-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

A horse faster than a Ferrari, yeehaa!

Sit will all the prophets and ask them to tell me their life stories again. There's no pleasure in reading, hearing it from the men themselves is going to be much more fun. Y'all can join for story time too.

Gape at Allah whenever possible.

Have the pleasure of making my own dishes without having to even beat a single egg. Hmm. God, I can be here all day and won't have even mentioned a third of what I want to do

Hoors
Boys will always be boys. Bring them on! :D

Umm Yoosuf
04-22-2005, 05:38 PM
Loq Masha Allah!

Khaldun
04-22-2005, 06:39 PM

lets not get carried away now, we still have alot left (Allah knows best) but if I was to say anything it would be seeing Allah first of all, thats the best thing inshAllah.

Then other things I wont disclose least you should laugh at me loq, but along that list (somewhere way down lol j/k) is meeting all these wonderful ppl on LI :)

Danish
04-22-2005, 06:44 PM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORS!! WoooooooooooHOOOOOOOOOO...

nah just j/k.

i am most looking forward to meeting Allah(swt) on friday (as all believers will) and inshallah metting prophet muhammed (pbuh) and all the religious ppl (pbut) and u guys :p

Chuck
04-22-2005, 06:45 PM
Same as others:
Seeing Allah, Prophet (p) Muhammad, other prophets, sahabas, and hopefully my family *prays*

Pray for me and my family!

Bint Abdusattar
04-22-2005, 10:24 PM
INSHALLH Seeing Allah :love: and then meeting the Prophet Muhammed SAW :love: and having wonderful time in his company and the company of the sahabas. HAving dinner with them all with the eternally youthful boys serving us with food and drink served in precious dishes. Then going for a stroll through Jannah viewing the wonderful scenery and the waterfalls of honey and wine and milk. Then sitting back on comfy couches made of silk and brocade and being fed grapes. Then meeting all my lovely friiends and family and all you sisters and brothers and having wonderful discussions. Perhaps i'd like to go through the ranks of Jannah and meet all diiferen people of perhap sthey could all come and visit me. Time will be long there so i can spend all my time being a social person. Perhaps i'd get to feel how a free bird feels. Oh boy i caould go on and on..........

Oh Allah please save us all from the hell fire and grant us the blessed Jannah.

Ameen.

:w: :sister: :love:

Far7an
04-22-2005, 10:28 PM
Seeing ALLAH

Riding a flying stallion, the thought of never dying

And meeting the greatest people to have graced this earth.

Khaldun
04-22-2005, 10:31 PM

funny thing that.....time.....how can one measure time in "eternity"?.....

Mu'maneen
04-22-2005, 11:02 PM

Mashah'Allah, you all have such wonderful and beautiful things that you want, and you know the wonderful thing is Brothers and Sisters of Islam? We can have all of this and much more besides. Our dreams will become reality, and the beauty that awaits us is beyond imagination.

Rather saying, I wish I will go to Jenna, let us say, We Will go to Jenna Inshah'Allah, because let us to do everything for the sake of Allah. Let us praise His name together, let us pray together, let us carry out good deeds together and let us bring back Islam together, because at the end of the day, we will be victorious no matter what, as long as everything is for Allah, the Almighty.

Oh Allah please save us all from the hell fire and grant us the blessed Jannah.
Ameen, Thumma Ameen!

To imagine we will be there (Inshah'Allah) forever and ever. No more sadness and no more pain. Just fun that gets better each week in Jenna, food and drink that gets tastier each week in Jenna, the people of Paradise that gets more beautiful each week in Jenna, and the land and homes that gets more beautiful each week in Jenna. Oh Allah, how much I love you. How much I long to see your glorious Face. You are our Master Allah, you are the only one I put my Trust.

Another thing I wish for, is that at the end of each day in Jenna, we will meet up for a Hugh feast, praise Allah first, and then talk of all the fun we had on that particular day, while we sit back and relax with nice Drink of Camphor (Sweet Nectar).

--------------------

sonofadam
04-22-2005, 11:26 PM
Gazing at the Face of our Creator and then talking and asking the Prophets and Messengers about their stuggles and then retiring to my mansion insha'Allah with the virgins of Paradise :) and putting a 'dont disturb' sign on the door.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-22-2005, 11:28 PM
lol nice ^^^ me too Inshallah

Z
04-22-2005, 11:47 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Bunch of kids here, grow up!

Khaldun
04-22-2005, 11:53 PM

loqq but they still have right to express their views, nothing wrong with them saying that they long for what Allah has promised the pious and rightous servants

Arwa
04-22-2005, 11:54 PM
innit ^

Khattab
04-22-2005, 11:56 PM
Alhamdulillah, Genius post was classic "playing football with the sahaba" ;D

Z
04-22-2005, 11:59 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Right, why must everything have to come to "but there's nothing wrong..." - what is this?

Just the way it was said, a 'don't disturb sign' - wow. Who would want to disturb you, we'll be caught up in our own "business" - right?

By the way, I was being sarcastic there - incase you couldn't tell.

Serenity
04-23-2005, 12:19 AM
Bismilah

Insha'Alah If Allah bestows upon me the blessing to reside in Jennah. I would wan to see Allah. And I also want to see all the prophets. I want to see prophet Yusuf and see his beauty that is so often talked about in his history. I want to meet Abu Bakr, and all the sahabas of the prophet (saw). I also want to meet prophet ayoub because he was so patient subhanaAllah. Everytime I read his story I end up in tears. May Allah bless all with such great patience.

I want to meet everyone that Allah loved while they were in this duniya. All the people that have sacrificed a lot for Allahs sake. May ALLAH Allow us all to follow the footsteps of those that are dear to Allah, ameen. :love:

Bint Abdusattar
04-23-2005, 10:51 PM
More things that I would like in Jannah Inshallah:

- To make a football team chosing the players that I want in my team and watching them win time and time again and them having top place in the JAnnah league

- for men to have all the qualities of what i want ina husband - all lined up and me chosing one :brother: , or two :brother: :brother: , or three :brother: :brother: :brother: - oops thats going a bit far - sorry :-[

- not having to do any kind of work housework or outside work :D

- no one talking about Tv or any other rubbish

- talking to Allah and seeing His Face and having His approval in everything - just imagine the King of King bieng pleased with you :star:

Oh Allah, Save us all from the hellfire and grant us the blessed Jannah
AMEEN

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-24-2005, 12:21 AM
AMeen ^^^

Khaldun
04-24-2005, 03:19 AM

subhanAllah just reading through these posts makes me abit emotional (no I am not crying.....I've only got something in my eye, honestly!)

Uthman
04-24-2005, 02:26 PM

First I would like to see Allah who has given me so much and even though I may have sinned and done things he doesn't like, he has still been merciful and given me a chance to repent. And for that I am eternally grateful. Then see our prophet Muhammad (SAWS), the best of all creation. To see the face of this amazing man whose wise words have helped me out in many situations. Then meet the companions who followed the prophet and helped make Islam as widespread as it is today. Them and their progeny spread our religion and now it is the fastest growing religion of all time. And then in no particular order, meet all you people from LI and UI, tell my mother I don't like her Aubergine curry thingy, get my dad some new, modern glasses and make sure he actually wears it on his eyes instead of his nose, go to school, Go on internet ;D, play PC games ;D, . . . . I can't think! Oh the no-limitness!

:w:

S_87
04-26-2005, 11:02 AM
:sl: ^^ you killed it osman :lol:

(It will be said to the true believers of Islamic Monotheism): My worshippers! No fear shall be on you this Day, nor shall you grieve,

(You) who believed in Our Ayaat (proofs, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and were Muslims (i.e. who submit totally to Allaah’s Will, and believe in the Oneness of Allaah — Islamic Monotheism).

Enter Paradise, you and your wives, in happiness.

Trays of gold and cups will be passed round them; (there will be) therein all that inner‑selves could desire, and all that eyes could delight in and you will abide therein forever.

This is the Paradise which you have been made to inherit because of your deeds which you used to do (in the life of the world).

Therein for you will be fruits in plenty, of which you will eat (as you desire)”

[al-Zukhruf 43:67-73

me
see and Glorify Allah SWT...thats still possible in jannah :thumbs_up
meet all the prophets specially muhammed SAW :wub:
the sahabahs ..specially the Queen of jannah Fatima RA :wub:
meet my ancestors O_o
meet the scholars
meet the martyrs
meet everyone i can actually :S

no stress
no illness
no worry
no bad!!!!

“Verily, the Muttaqoon (the pious), will be in place of Security (Paradise)

Among Gardens and Springs,

Dressed in fine silk and (also) in thick silk, facing each other,

So (it will be). And We shall marry them to Hoor (fair females) with wide lovely eyes.

They will call therein for every kind of fruit in peace and security;

They will never taste death therein except the first death (of this world), and He will save them from the torment of the blazing Fire,

As a bounty from your Lord! That will be the supreme success!”

[al-Dukhaan 44:51-57]

Sahabiyaat
04-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Ah subhanAllah,Alhamdulillah,MashaAllah - like br.osman i dnt know quite which one to say. :)

Green Bird
04-26-2005, 01:06 PM
I want to be a green bird and thats it.

Uthman
04-26-2005, 03:55 PM

That's nice amani! Beautiful ayats! :thumbs_up :)

zAk! That's be top! simply spiffing! But you still have to stick to your view that you're SST's number one fan! NO changing back! But wait . . . . ??? Allah has a voice? Isn't that comparable to a human? tawba tawba. No, actually it would be placing limits of him if he didn't have a voice. :) :-[

format_quote Originally Posted by Green Bird
I want to be a green bird and thats it.
No meeting Allah who has given you everything you have today? Has given you difficulties to make you strong? Air to breathe? Surely you do want to meet him! ;)

Mu'maneen
04-26-2005, 03:57 PM

Mashah'Allah, wonderful things you all desire.

Also, I would love to be by myself once in a while with Allah, one-to-one, just to praise Him and to worship Him as Prophet Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) did. I want to thank and praise Him for everything He has given me, the support He has given me, the comfort He has put in my heart. No-one helped me as much as Allah helped me and I truly feel it in my heart. Words cannot describe the love I have for Allah, and even as I type this I have tears in my eyes.

I dream for a day we will march into Paradise hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder, only mentioning one name: Allah!

I dream for a day that we will all be together on a Land so beautiful praising our Lord, not afraid that a spy is watching us, not afraid that we will be arrested by our enemies.

I dream for the day I see Prophet Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) smiling from all the abuse and attacks he got throughout his life. He suffered so much and yet he kept a smile on his face. He lived so simple and yet was so grateful.

I dream for a day I see all Prophets, Messengers, companions and all the righteous Muslims happy and celebrating the name of our Lord together.

I dream for the day Allah will be happy with me and never be angry with me.

I dream for a day that I see justice take place and the good sorted out from the evil.

Oh Allah, how much I want to see your Glorious Face!
Oh Allah, protect us from the day you will unleash your punishment on the wrongdoers!
Oh Allah, send Angels to cover our eyes and ears on The Day punishments commence on The Day of Judgment!
Oh Allah, forgive us!!! Oh Allah forgive us!!! Oh Allah forgive us and guide us with those whom you have guided!!!

--------------------

Uthman
04-26-2005, 04:10 PM

Yeah, I changed my mind mid-post. :) I said it would be plaing limits on him if he didn't have a voice. :)

Umm Safiya
12-15-2005, 05:49 PM

Subhân'Allâh, when I wrote islamicboard.com to log on, it sent me right to this thread and Mashâ'Allâh what a GREAT thread! :D

- Qatada -
12-15-2005, 06:24 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

i luv this thread! :) jazak Allaah khayr. lets make it popular again insha Allaah!

format_quote Originally Posted by genius
Hoors, nice weather, playing football with the sahaba.
LOL! :p

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Umm Safiya
12-15-2005, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danish
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORS!! WoooooooooooHOOOOOOOOOO...

^ Lol!

For me.. if Allah inshâ'Allâh grant me jannah, i'll first look forward to meet Allâh ta'âla, that's my biggest biggest wish..
Then I would like to meet rasûlAllâh sallallâhu 'alayhi wa sallam and look at his beautiful face..
Then all the other prophets, and rasûlAllâh's sallallâhu 'alayhi wa sallam wife, especially khadijah (ra) and aysha(ra).. Then the prophet's children..
then i would like to fly.. i've always dreamt of that since i could walk, eventhough i haven't been muslimah all my life, i've always wanted to fly and feel the air, just like birds do, so that I would LOVE to do..
but its hard to say, cause I can't even imagine it..

I look forward to hear what others would like!

hidden_treasure
12-20-2005, 07:52 AM
assalamu alaikum,

I am looking forward to finally meeting the One who created me. SubhanAllah, this brings tears to my eyes when i think about it.

I want to see my palace (hopefully-insha Allah), and SWIM....i love and miss swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And see all the wonderful sites and be at peace with everyone....

Snowflake
01-13-2006, 10:07 PM

Really nice thread mashaAllah!

For starters, I want to see Allah subhana ta'ala and be near him, probably sleep in his closeness for like a million years in total peace, wow. Then I'd wake up and hopefully look stunningly beautiful and go and gather my family and friends meet the prophet (saw), the sahabas (pbut) and all the other prophets (pbut) and just sit and listen to their every word while we feast on divine foods. I have a special place for hazrat Isa (pbuh) in my heart.

Then I'd ask Allah to let me fly around the universe and see the billions of stars and galaxies and whatever else is out there. I know it prob wont exist then but if I want to see it, inshaAllah Allah will sort sumthing out for me:)

Finally I'd like to meet a brother, who will be really romantic and put flowers in my hair eeek and we can fly around jannah hand in hand lol. But I won't let him have no hooris sorry :-[

And for the final finally, I would like a big play ground where I can roller skate, ice skate, play hockey and ride bikes and ride fast cars and do bungee jumping and parachuting and all that dare-devil stuff lololol.

Nawal89
01-13-2006, 10:24 PM
^how sweet!
as for me i would like to meet Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, and maybe sit down and ask him a question or two ;D
Then i would meet all those famous wonderful people of islam. It would be nice if we could sit down and chit chat over chai :d;D do love my chai.

hidaayah
01-14-2006, 02:21 AM
There is sooo much Im looking forward to..first of all seeing Allah ..and then meeting muhammad (s) and all his sahabas and especially hazrat Khadija and Aisha(R.A)...

And for the final finally, I would like a big play ground where I can roller skate, ice skate, play hockey and ride bikes and ride fast cars and do bungee jumping and parachuting and all that dare-devil stuff lololol.
i too wanna do these and the list is never endiingg..
wassalam..and I pray to Allah to grant us All paradise..Ameen:)

Snowflake
01-14-2006, 02:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
^how sweet!
as for me i would like to meet Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, and maybe sit down and ask him a question or two ;D
Then i would meet all those famous wonderful people of islam. It would be nice if we could sit down and chit chat over chai :d;D do love my chai.
lol@ask a question or two :) I love my chaye too sis, can I join you there? :statisfie

A Sister
too wanna do these and the list is never endiingg..
wassalam..and I pray to Allah to grant us All paradise..Ameen
Ameen thuma ameen.... O meri sohni sis tu ethe vi aa gain aen hehehe welcome welcome.. mein tenu punjabi thread te miss kar rai saan :(

1m@@n
01-14-2006, 03:58 AM
oyy ai kithay a gayee a mainnn

urmm what am i most looking forward to in jannah? woww subhanaAllah...

ummm...i honestly dunno how to answer that one....just the thought makes meeee all emotionallll.....

may Allah (swt) bless allll muslims with hidayah n infinite happinesss and successs in this life and in the highest level of jaanahtul firdauss inshaAlllah...ameen, summa ameeeennn

hidaayah
01-14-2006, 04:02 AM
Assalam u Alaikum..
Ameeen to your duas..my punjabi sis..;D..:)

Snowflake
01-14-2006, 04:33 AM
Ameeeen thuma ameen sis. Welcome sis.. aaiye aapka intizar tha lol :statisfie ;D

Umar001
01-15-2006, 10:20 PM
Alright, I do not know much about Jennah, but this is what I want, well some of it, Insh'allah I will get there.

I wanna have a one on one convo with Allah.

then

I wanna pray with Muhammed, peace be upon him, on one side and then Isa, peace be upon him, on the other side. (hmm I have heard Mohammed, peace be upon him, will be Imam or something, but I hope some way or another I get to do this)

then

Learn the Quran from Dawud, peace be upon him, who aparently had a real sweet voice.

then

I want to hear the life story of Isa, peace be upon him, from his lips since as a former Christian I want to know the ins and outs of what happened with him.

and

I want to be able to rest without thinking of stuf like Deadlines or Work or anything as such.

oh and I want to learn how to swim

then

speak to Adam's, peace be upon him, son, I dont know what his name is, well I know what he is called in the bible, Abel or something, you know Cain and Abel, I want to speak to the one who was killed.

then

I would love to meet Bilal, may Allah's mercy be upon him, since he is from near enough my area, and ask him to do the athan, cos I wanna hear that voice.

Tasneem
01-15-2006, 10:27 PM
What i am looking forward in Jennah(Inshallah)?

Meeting Allah inshallah

Meeting the prophet(Especially prophet Muhammed(S.A.W.S)Jesus(A.s)And Ibrahim(A.S.)inshallah

I really want to see Aisha(R.A)and Maryam inshallah

I also want to see Fatimah(R.A)and her two sons inshallah

I also want to see my House inshallah

And....meet my soulmate inshallah

And a whole bunch of other things...

SaLaMz

faizacadday
01-19-2006, 05:19 AM
of course to see Allah:love: and prophet mohammed.:love:
eating all the delicious foods that are available to me!!!!!;)
dont laugh but i want to fly through the clouds in jannah.looooooool in moderate speed..ofcourse.anndddddddd meeting the handsome prophet:embarrass i dont know his name but him :love: ;D and seeing prophet Zakaria because i :love:his name and if i knew more about him i would be excited just as i am now and seeing Adam and Hawo and saying to them wow so we finaly meet mom and dad wink wink well may not but in those terms but still i would love to meet them.... i would sooo want to be in jannnah fardowsa so that i could see Allah all day every day... there's more but am way to excited (and when am excited i lose brain waves)loool

salma

Snowflake
01-19-2006, 11:03 AM
Oh I just remembered that we'll all be the same age in Jannah, so we won't be seeing our families as such. I mean our parents will be young too. Lol, feels strange to think of it while we're here.

Takumi
01-19-2006, 03:00 PM
Seeing Allah.

Umar001
01-20-2006, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by faizacadday
....anndddddddd meeting the handsome prophet:embarrass i dont know his name but him :love: ....

salma

Yusuf, peace be upon him? I have heard in a lecture, that Ayesha, may Allah's mercy be upon her, she said that, if the poeple of the time, who were so amazed by the beauty of Yusuf peace be upon him, and cut their hands off when they saw him, if they saw just the forehead of the prophet mohamed peace be upon him, they would not jus have cut their hands but they would have cut their hearts.

faizacadday
01-21-2006, 11:54 PM
wow i never knew that prophet mohammed(pbuh) was a hottie , hummm.... okey... lol .....interesting :okay:

thanz for the name

ArchAngel
01-29-2006, 03:40 PM
Being with Allah is enough for me.
But i am Looking forward to being able to Meet all the Prophets. That is 1 thing that excites me the most. Especially Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

shariq_0189
02-01-2006, 01:44 AM
i read tht we will have a RUBY horse with sings tht will fly us anywhere we want. ohh maan i cant wait for jannah... chyllyn with the sahabas. flying around ,...come back to my palace...sit there ..no worries no school no problems...ohh maan cant even think about it.

Pinkie
02-08-2006, 10:28 PM
First and foremost, I want to see Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala because he guided me back to Islam, Alhamdulillah. To see the face of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala and see Him sit on his mighty throne!

I want to meet all of the Prophets. They gave me so much inspiration especially when I was going through harships in my life but most of all I want to meet Rasul Allah (s.a.w). I also want to meet great scholars like Bukhari and Mevlana Rumi.

I want to meet any of my ancestors who is residing in Jannah. Sometimes I wonder if any of them were Muslim. And also if I go to Jannah after my parents, I would like to meet them too.

I am looking forward to meeting all the children in Jannah. I can imagine in Jannah they are like little angels, Mashallah. I don't know but I imagine a huge area for children and all the games you can watch them play, and when they fall down they will float back up. They wont have to dig through garbage for food like they did in this dunya, they wont have to suffer the cruel punishment of hunger and war.

I can't wait to sit down and talk to my sisters in Islam. It would be a great honor for the wives of our Beloved Prophet (s.a.w) come to join us. We wont have to worry about harsh gossip that divides our Ummah bit by bit.

Of course, I can't wait for the hubby that will wait for me in Jannah (Did you seriously think I was going to forget all about him?!?!?!). It's not so much the fact he will be very handsome, more handsome than what was in this dunya (I'm not dissing any brothers lol), but I am most looking forward to his pious and gentle character.

My brothers and sisters in Islam (and including those in humanity who will join us in Jannah, Inshallah)! If Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala permits me to make it through the gates of Jannah, I can't wait to greet you enter by saying "Salam" with all the others (INSHALLAH).

Blessed be the Name of your Lord, Full of Majesty and Honor."--Ar-Rahman,78

Snowflake
02-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Eating junk food and not putting on an ounce of it :statisfie

Ru'ya
02-13-2006, 06:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by faizacadday
of course to see Allah:love: and prophet mohammed.:love:
eating all the delicious foods that are available to me!!!!!;)
dont laugh but i want to fly through the clouds in jannah.looooooool in moderate speed..ofcourse.anndddddddd meeting the handsome prophet:embarrass i dont know his name but him :love: ;D and seeing prophet Zakaria because i :love:his name and if i knew more about him i would be excited just as i am now and seeing Adam and Hawo and saying to them wow so we finaly meet mom and dad wink wink well may not but in those terms but still i would love to meet them.... i would sooo want to be in jannnah fardowsa so that i could see Allah all day every day... there's more but am way to excited (and when am excited i lose brain waves)loool

salma
He is Yusef (josef) peace be upon him...lol

Ibrar
02-13-2006, 02:24 PM
If I go to paradise first of all I would like to see Allah(saw) and talk to him for a long long time I will ask him lots of Questions and then I will turn my attentions towards the beauty of Paradise!!!!
Inshallah!!!!

Umm Safiya
02-13-2006, 06:15 PM

May Allâh ta'âla grant us all Jannah, ameen..

To swim in a big sea.. Nice.. I miss swimming sooooo much..

freeze
02-18-2006, 03:18 AM
To see Allah(swt), and the Prophets, and my family and..A waterslide, a big unpredictable long waterslide that leads into a beautiful lake :)

boriqee
02-19-2006, 02:09 AM
subhanallah, where do i begin

I would cry of joy to see by beloved ones, my wife and offpring and say, we have made it through all of that rubbish before.

then i would sleep for about 50 thousand years and wish that when i wake up, that I feel that wonderful sensattion of a good well rested feeling that i have deprived myself in this life.

then after that i would fly around like superman only better and faster and perform super ninja kung fu type moves that i always wanted to know in this life. And then I would ask allah if he could show me all the realities that ever happned on earth form the begining of his creating of them, and every intricate incident that ever happned with almost every important person of every time period through out time. And this include seering the dinasours (if they were ever real).
And I would also ask (if He wills and allows) if He would allow me to see all of the creation fom the billions of galazies and universes that He has made and see if there was ever life upon it and if He destined for them what He did for us (of Sending messenger and and establishing the Last Day on them).

And I would ask Him many other questions. And then i would see all the prophets and all of the compansions of each of them and cry of mere joy of seeing them and then seeing and talking to those respected awliyah among the Imaams who stood firmly. I mean can you imagine speaking in front of Umar ibnu-Khataab, or Ahmad ibn hanbal (rahimahullah) and Nawawee and Ibnul-Qayyim. Subhannallah.

And then I would have a cool tv monitor that flies with me whereever i go in jannah so that way i can see the fools among the kuffar who rejected islam and laugh at them and remind them of the time they did such and such or said such and such and then spite on them hoping that allah turns that spit into a blazing lightning bolt at each of their heads, and to the muslims who rejected the authentic sunnah and telling them that you should have accepted this haq, but your bigotry had blinded you and we pray that allah saves as many muslim from that reality.

and then I would enjoy whatever bounties of bliss and the hurrayn that was promised.

Also, I cant forget, i would wish myself a big super bowl of classical Indian agithi Mutton karahi. Man i love that stuff.

oh yeah, then I would fly like the speed of light to Ansaar and haroon and Osman and give them a big hug and play J.F.B (Jannah Flying Basketball) or J.F.F. (Jannah flying Football) hahaa

asalamu alaikum

boriqee
02-19-2006, 02:10 AM
oh yeah, and to ask Allah if he could allow me to see what He would deem as one of the most beutiful scenic wonderments of His creation.

aslamau alaikum

*charisma*
02-19-2006, 02:28 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

i think just being able to enter Jannah and seeing Allah is more than enough for me..may Allah grant us to go that far ameen

as His creation we are expecting to go to Jannah, what have we done to deserve it? subhanallah compared to what He will give us, we haven't done a single thing that worthy.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Inshallah
02-27-2006, 06:53 AM
Don't get me wrong anybody but all the beautifal hoors allah has kept for us brothers who have followed allah's commands. Of course the ability of living a eternal life and being able to make wishes come true by your request.

cool_jannah
02-27-2006, 07:04 AM
MAN THIS IS AWESOME!!!
good thinkin there Mu'maneen
nice question

Subhanallah...I would wanna go to RasulAllah :arabic5: and give him a nice warm hug:'(....and keep him in my arms for a looooooooong time:'(.....not tooo long though..i know there will be people standing in line there....and I wudnt wanna make him uncomfortable...
Subhanallah...Isint it so true that the people who love RasulAllah :arabic5:the most in this world and follow his sunnah with sincerity and love for him...they will be the one closest to him in Jannah...
May Allah make us one of them...
I think this would be the best time I would have in Jannah...apart from ofcorse meeting Allah Subhanahu wa T'aala:'(...I cant even imagine that feeling

Inshallah
02-27-2006, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cool_jannah
MAN THIS IS AWESOME!!!
good thinkin there Mu'maneen
nice question

Subhanallah...I would wanna go to RasulAllah :arabic5: and give him a nice warm hug:'(....and keep him in my arms for a looooooooong time:'(.....not tooo long though..i know there will be people standing in line there....and I wudnt wanna make him uncomfortable...
Subhanallah...Isint it so true that the people who love RasulAllah :arabic5:the most in this world and follow his sunnah with sincerity and love for him...they will be the one closest to him in Jannah...
May Allah make us one of them...
I think this would be the best time I would have in Jannah...apart from ofcorse meeting Allah Subhanahu wa T'aala:'(...I cant even imagine that feeling
You make my post look stupid but you are right, that feeling of hugging our prophet and confronting allah for the first time would be priceless.

Al-Zaara
03-19-2006, 07:32 PM

Awwwww.... You all have such wonderful and funny wishes!!
Inshallah we will all enter Jannah!!!!!

Of course my super-only-great-wish is to meet Allah (swt) and ask Allah all kinds of questions!!! About the Prophets (peace be upon them all), the Earth AND then I'd ask him, only to hear he himself say it, why he created Earth, the humans and then I'd ask him to show me the day Shaitaan rejected the humans and everything... from beginning to the lives of the Prophets (peace be upon them all), like I'm watching a movie or somethin'!!!!! That would be awesome!!! ;D ;D

Then I'd meet all the Prophets (peace be upon them all).
I'd give Muhammed (saas) a big hug and tell him how much I love him.
Then I'd be sitting for AGES with all the Prophets (peace be upon them all), listening to their stories and just watch them... :giggling:

THEN, I'd ask Allah to meet the ANGELS!! I'd meet Jibraeil, Azrail (which I of course met before xD ;D ) Mikael and all the other ANgels!!
Of course it would take a while to meet them all, not just because they're so many, but I'd be literally fainting at every great Angel I'd meet.
They would have a hard time waking me up.... :giggling:

Theeeeen... Hmm, what then? Of course I'd have a palace (INSHALLAH) and a great husband (INSHALLAH) and all that, but my husband would have to wait, I got business with my Lord and his Messengers and his Angels.. LOOONG conversations and MAAANY faintings... ;D

If you all would just close your eyes for a moment.
Imagine this. At least, it is what I see when I think of Jannah.

The most beautiful place you can think of.
A great green meadow, with the most beautiful flowers and trees.
Sees so blue, so pure.
Suddenly you stand there. In the middle of this beautiful place, this endless Paradise.
You don't know why, but you recognize everything.
As if you were always here. As if you were born here.
Yes. It is your home. Jannah.
Here all Muslims live. All your brothers and sisters.
All believers. The slaves of Allah.
You look astonished around you, smelling the unbelivable fragrances.
You feel stronger than ever. Wiser than ever. And much more beautiful than you ever have feeled in your life in Earth.
You begin to move forward, admiring everything, exactly everything.
The creatures around you. The Hooris are dancing around you, smiling with they beautiful faces.
You see the Angels. So pure, so great.
They too smile at you and bow.
You can't help but bow back, almost bursting in tears.
Then... All of sudden you hear someone saying your name, a voice full of joy and love.
A voice you never heard before, yet so familiar.
Infront of you, you see Prophet Muhammed (saas).
So beautiful, so ashtoning. Standing there, shining with a light so pure.
He smiles at you and beside him you recognize your mother, your father, your sisters and brothers. Your whole family.
You look around and see the Prophets, all smiling at you.
They are all so beautiful, so happy.
Your family are yelling at you to come, to come to them.
Your eyes are filled with tears of joy.
A dream? No.
This IS the reality.
Tears running down your cheeks, you run to them.
Everyone are laughing, smiling and talking.
You run. You run right into the arms of the Prophet Muhammed.
He smilies at you and you hug.

"Welcome home"

You look up at his beautiful face and smile.
You get this strange feeling. This overwhelming feeling.
Cannot be described in words.
Eeverybody stop what they were doing and look at Allah.
You stop crying and fall to your knees.
And as you did in your life at Earth, here too, you praise Him, the Almighty and pray to him.
But now you are together with the whole Ummah.
With all the Prophets, you say:

" La illahe ilallah!!!!! "

You are finally happy.
You are finally whole.

afriend
03-19-2006, 07:34 PM
Allah........the best thing ever.

Seeing the face of Rasulallah(SAW).....inshallah

Peace!

All u can eat buffet!

Hours (eh? bro Fi?)

FatimaAsSideqah
03-21-2006, 12:58 PM
Oooh urrmmm what i can say about my greatest wishes in wonderful Jannah??

Of course...main priorities is meet our True Allah! Ask to Him loads of questions ;D ...Our greatest prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and invite their family to my beautiful white manison house! Lying on my huge garden with forever sunny weather!! No more stress, no more illness, no more evil peoples and no more WARS! ermm what else?? Ahh ofc..other prophets and angels!! Also my family and my close dearest! Flying around Allah's sky and heaven if it possible! :giggling: No works and automatic cleaning by robot servant in my house...i am deserve it because i am always hard working person..No breaks for me!! Urghh..Jannah is my true dream home!! :happy:

Qurratul Ayn
03-21-2006, 01:03 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Well Brother Mu'maneen, an interesting question but first I shall like to pass this test that Allah Ta'ala has given to me in this world and to all the Muslims as well. Inshallah Ta'ala I shall see and enjoy everything in Jannah with all the true Muslims.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 01:04 PM
salam
if i do go to jannah inshallah
i wish to see Prophet Muhammad SAW, and all the calipha's and sahaba's and also all the other rasools
wasalam

julie sarri
03-21-2006, 01:48 PM
:sl: hopefully allah (swt) will guide us and we will walk on the right path and he will show mercy and furgiveness inshaallah that we my be of the poeple of jenna inshaallah:amin: :w:

LUVAR
05-02-2006, 11:58 AM
Insha Allah flying,the drinks, no worries, Seeing Allah and Rasullah,just chilling. complete tranquility.

Omar Khalil
05-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Seeing Allah and his prophets!:thankyou:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-04-2006, 11:44 AM
i've been thinking, everything we say we will luk forward will probably be nothing compared to the favours Allah actually bestows upon us. LoL whos gonna spend time wiv there wives/husbands when they can splendour at Allah in all his glory :eek:

mizan_aliashraf
05-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Salam
Im looking forward to my wife inshallah. In jannah, it is said that the head covering of the women of jannah will be better than this earth and everything in it. so can't wait.
Wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
05-04-2006, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
Im looking forward to my wife inshallah. In jannah, it is said that the head covering of the women of jannah will be better than this earth and everything in it. so can't wait.
Wassalam
ye inshaAllah we all die painlessly wiv cmfort in the grave and even more in the akhirah :D :D

MetSudaisTwice
salam
may allah grant us all jannah
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
Salam
Wassalam
to be honest i dont think i wud b lukin 4ward to the nuruleyn at all seein as my wife is promised to be 70 times better :eek:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-04-2006, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
may allah grant us all jannah
wasalam
AMEEN

mizan_aliashraf
05-04-2006, 12:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
to be honest i dont think i wud b lukin 4ward to the nuruleyn at all seein as my wife is promised to be 70 times better :eek:

Salam
nuruleyn? its huur al-eein
Well if you want to put it like that, your wife here will be your wife in jannah inshallah
Wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
05-04-2006, 12:07 PM
salam
our local imam was saying a story, cant remeber which book he read it from, but the story was once angel jibrail A.S was walking through jannah, and he wsaw such a beautiful light coming through jannah, it was so beautiful, and such was its beauty that angel jibrail A.S went into sujood to the light thinking it was the amaxing noor of allah
then allah come and tells angel jibrail A.S to lift his head, and allah asks why is he in sujood? angel jibrail sadi that he though it was the noor of allah, allah said no that was just one tooth of the huur al eein shining
subhanallah
wasalam

Devoted
05-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Ooh wow just being there. Knowing that you don't have to worry about tomorrow anymore. Knowing that you are safe now. Being among friends sisters brothers family, enjoying the best of the best and even seeing ALLAH oooh wow how much do i look forward to this day and i really really really hope that i((and all you others)) inshallah willl go to heaven....Ameen

Kittygyal
05-04-2006, 07:48 PM
salam,
is this thread about who you going to meet in paradise??
i just want to be sure cause what is Jenna??
w.salam

Devoted
05-04-2006, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
salam,
is this thread about who you going to meet in paradise??
i just want to be sure cause what is Jenna??
w.salam
Jenna/Jannah IS paradise

Kittygyal
05-04-2006, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Devoted
Jenna/Jannah IS paradise

salam,
ok ta for the defination :)

i will love to see me mum there i misser alot! :'( :'( :'(

w.salam

Sister_6038
05-04-2006, 07:59 PM
everything about it!! inshaAllah may Allah grant us all jannah!!

IbnAbdulHakim
05-04-2006, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
salam,
ok ta for the defination :)

i will love to see me mum there i misser alot! :'( :'( :'(

w.salam
ye wud b nice to see my dad there :'(!!!

inshaAllah Allah lets us meet all of our loved ones in jannah AMEEN!!!

R_Mujahed
05-04-2006, 10:16 PM
No one would really know! Anything you think of, smell, or see will not be in jenna... We are getting more than we deserve! WaalhamduLILAH

IbnAbdulHakim
05-04-2006, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by R_Mujahed
No one would really know! Anything you think of, smell, or see will not be in jenna... We are getting more than we deserve! WaalhamduLILAH
try say bro coz we can neva EARn jannah that is an impossibility!! We can only get there thru Allahs mercy!!

YA ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON US SINNERS :'(!!!

cool_jannah
05-04-2006, 10:23 PM
I can't wait to meet the HOOR'AINs:shade: . InshaAllah
too much fitnah in college these days....maan!

IbnAbdulHakim
05-04-2006, 10:26 PM
I can't wait to meet the HOOR'AINs:shade: . InshaAllah
too much fitnah in college these days....maan!
ur wife will be 70 times better, and wait till u get 2 uni ;) lol, its all bout lukin at da floor :p ;);)

cool_jannah
05-04-2006, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
ur wife will be 70 times better, and wait till u get 2 uni ;) lol, its all bout lukin at da floor :p ;);)
:)
whats uni?
i am in college in my final year in Mechanical Engineering.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-04-2006, 10:32 PM
whats uni?
i am in college in my final year in Mechanical Engineering.
lolz joka, u kno uni = university :p lol mashAllah may u reach jannah wiv ur efforts akhee. Make dua 4 me :) inshaAllah!!!!!!

Muslimaatan
05-04-2006, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut
everything about it!! inshaAllah may Allah grant us all jannah!!
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!

Abdullah4ever
05-04-2006, 11:28 PM

Jannah is my destination in this life that i wish to succeed thats why i dont try to waste any moment go by without praying or learning something.

If i go to jannah insha'allah i wish to meet my creator who has created me, then insha'allah i wish too meet all the prophets and befriend the prophet muhammad (saws) and the sahabah. By that time i will be too shocked lol and i want to meet some brothers that i never met. I dont know what i willl do then

FatimaAsSideqah
05-04-2006, 11:45 PM
Assalamu alaikkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

In the name of Allah , the most merciful and the most benefical.

The Road To Jannah

Islam is for peace

Islam is submission , and

Islam is for love...

Cos, everyone is equal

In front of just one God

Thats Allah-Hu , Allah-Hu,

La-ilaah-ha-illallah

Allah-Hu-Akbar.

O' where do you come from ,

Where do you come from ,

North-South-East or West,

It just does'nt matter

It just does'nt matter,

All what matters is your heart.

Cos, we will one day meet with our Lord,

Thats Allah-Hu , Allah-Hu ,

La-ilaah-ha-illallah

Allah-Hu-Akbar.

O' what do I do now,

What do I do now ?

I've just wasted all my life.

But please don't worry

Please don't worry,

He's all forgiving and most merciful

So waste no time and

Turn to one God,

Thats Allah-Hu , Allah-Hu,

La-ilaah-ha-illallah

Allah-Hu Akbar.

O' where have I reached now,

Where have I reached now ?

I just can't believe my eyes.

But, it is the truth

It is the truth,

That it is The Judgement Day,

And He had showed me

The way to Jannah ,

Thats Allah-Hu, Allah-Hu

Say La-ilaah-ha-illallah

And turn to Allah,

Allah-Hu, Allah-Hu

La-ilaah-ha-illallah

Allah-Hu-Akbar.

Assalamu alaikkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

FatimaAsSideqah
05-04-2006, 11:58 PM
as-salaam alaykum

http://turntoislam.com/index.php?opt...=212&Itemid=49..anyone is ready to die?

wa-salaam alaykum

Umm Salama
05-05-2006, 12:55 AM
As Salam Alaikum wR Wb

To see the Prophets (as) and Ummaht Al Mumeeneen......
And all of jenna

*noor
05-05-2006, 12:58 AM
im looking forward to getting into Jannah. getting in would be enough for me inshallah. please make duaa' that i make it to Jannah.

FatimaAsSideqah
05-05-2006, 01:16 AM
May Allah Almighty grants us to Jannah and refuge from Shaityan and jinns!

Ameen!

*noor
05-05-2006, 01:18 AM
Ameen

MetSudaisTwice
05-05-2006, 10:31 AM
salam
ameen
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
05-05-2006, 10:32 AM
Salam
Ameen
Ameen
Ameen
Wassalam

IceQueen~
05-05-2006, 10:35 AM
i read somewhere that the best thing in jannah for its inhabitants is that Allah will never be dispeased with them after that (allah's eternal pleasure):loving:

mizan_aliashraf
05-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Salam
It is true, but the best thing in Jannah will be meeting with Allah. I can't wait to meet Allah
Wassalam

Ayesha Rana
05-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatu

Yes. I would love that and to know Insha'Allah that Allah will never again be displeased with me. sigh.

------
05-05-2006, 02:24 PM
Salam
It is true, but the best thing in Jannah will be meeting with Allah. I can't wait to meet Allah
Wassalam
Respect bro same here! :D

05-05-2006, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marge1
i read somewhere that the best thing in jannah for its inhabitants is that Allah will never be dispeased with them after that (allah's eternal pleasure):loving:
I think you mean displeased

IceQueen~
05-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Salam
Wassalam
beautiful!:)

------
05-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Asma......dnt be rude :heated: :p

05-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Apart from meeting Allah (swt) and Him (swt) never being displeased with me i would love to ride the magnificant horses made of emeralds etc hmm.:)

05-05-2006, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
Asma......dnt be rude :heated: :p
Hey i was only pointing out a spelling mistake. and what's with the pulling a tongue?:?

Muslim Soldier
05-05-2006, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
Smelling the smell of Jannah.....Seeing Allah..
Salam
Wassalam

I could not help commenting on this. How can one see Allah when Allah does not have a body?

------
05-05-2006, 02:38 PM
I could not help commenting on this. How can one see Allah when Allah does not have a body?
Allah has some kind of form bro and inshallah we will see it when we go heaven inshallah.

05-05-2006, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Soldier

I think it may be to do wit light?:?

Ayesha Rana
05-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Weve got to get there first Insha'Allah

Muslim Soldier
05-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Allah has some kind of form bro and inshallah we will see it when we go heaven inshallah.
Do you have a hadith to prove this?:)

------
05-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Inshallah :)

------
05-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Do you have a hadith to prove this?:)

Gta go find it.........brb....i'm not sure bout the form tho...

Muslim Soldier
05-05-2006, 02:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma1
I think it may be to do wit light?:?
how?

------
05-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
The people asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him): Messenger of Allah, will we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) asked: Do you feel any trouble in seeing the moon on the night when it is full? They said: Messenger of Allah, no. He (the Messenger) further asked: Do you feel any trouble in seeing the sun, when there is no cloud over it? They said: Messenger of Allah, no.

He (the Holy Prophet) said: Verily you would see Him like this (as you see the sun and the moon). Allah will gather people on the Day of Resurrection and say: Let every people follow what they worshipped. Those who worshipped the sun would follow the sun, and those who worshipped the moon would follow the moon, and those who worshipped the devils would follow the devils. This Ummah (of Islam) alone would be left behind and there would be hypocrites too among it. Allah would then come to them in a form other than His own form, unrecognizable to them, and would say: I am your lord. They would say: We take refuge with Allah from you. We will stay here till our Lord
comes to us, and when our Lord would come, we will recognize Him.

Subsequently Allah would come to them in His own Form, recognizable to them, and say: I am your Lord. They would say: You are our Lord. And they would follow Him, and a bridge would be set over Hell; and I (the Holy Prophet) and my Ummah would be the first to pass over it; and none but the messengers would speak on that day, and the Prayer of the messengers on that day would be: O Allah! grant safety, grant safety! In Hell, there would be long grapples like the thorns of Sa'dan. He (the Holy Prophet) asked: Have you seen Sa'dan? They replied: Yes, Messenger of Allah. He said: Verily those (hooks) would be like the thorns of Sa'dan, but no one knows their size except Allah. These would seize people for their misdeeds. Some of them would escape for their (good) deeds, and some would be rewarded for their misdeeds till they get salvation. When Allah would finish judging His bondsmen, and decide, out of His Mercy, to take out of Hell such people as He pleases.

He would command the angels to bring out those who had not associated anything with Allah; to whom Allah decided to show mercy among those who would say: There is no god but Allah. They (the angels) would recognize them in the Fire by the marks of prostration, for Hell-Fire will devour everything (limb) of the sons of Adam except the marks of prostration. Allah has forbidden the Fire to consume the marks of prostration. They will be taken out of the Fire having been burnt, and the water of life would be poured over them, and they will sprout as seed does in the silt carried by flood. Then Allah would finish judging among His bondsmen; but a man who will be the last to enter Paradise will remain facing Hell and will say: O my Lord! turn my face away from Hell, for its air has poisoned me and its blaze has burnt me. He will then call to Allah as long as Allah would wish that he should call to Him.

Then Allah, Blessed and Exalted, would say: If I did that, perhaps you would ask for more than that. He would say: I would not ask You more than this, and he would give his Lord covenants and agreements as Allah wished, and so He would turn his face away from the Fire. When he turns towards Paradise and sees it, he will remain silent as long as Allah wishes him to remain so. He will then say: O my Lord! bring me forward to the gate of Paradise. Allah would say to him: Did you not give covenants and agreements that you would not ask for anything besides what I had given you. Woe to you! O son of Adam, how treacherous you are! He would say: O my Lord! and would continue calling to Allah till He would say to him: If I grant you that, perhaps you will ask for more. He will reply: No, by Your greatness, and he will give His Lord promises and covenants as Allah had wished. He would then bring him to the gate of Paradise, and when he would stand at the gate of Paradise, it would lay open before him, and he would see the bounty and the joy that is in it. He would remain quiet as Allah would desire him to remain silent.

He would then say: O my Lord, admit me to Paradise. Allah, Blessed and Exalted, would say: Did you not give covenants and agreements that you would not ask for anything more than what I had granted you? Woe to you! son of Adam, how treacherous you are! And he would say: O my Lord, I do not wish to be the most miserable of Your creatures. He would continue calling upon Allah till Allah, Blessed and Exalted, would laugh. When Allah would laugh at him, He would say: Enter Paradise. When he would enter, Allah would say: State your wish. He would express his wishes till Allah would remind him (the desire of) such and such (things). When his desires would be exhausted Allah would say: That is for you and, besides it, the like of it also.

Book 001, Number 0349:

MetSudaisTwice
05-05-2006, 02:47 PM
salam
jazakallah for posting sis, it was very beneficial
inshallah if i am granted jannah i hope to look foward to its various bounties and blessings
wasalam

Muslim Soldier
05-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Assalamu alaykum

Thanks for the hadith
But seeing the sun without a cloud is very difficult so how will we see Allah if he is as such?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2006, 02:56 PM
^ mashAllah jazakAllah khair for such knowledge :)

MetSudaisTwice
05-05-2006, 02:57 PM
salam
jazakallah khair for the wealth of knowledge
wasalam

Muslim Soldier
05-05-2006, 02:59 PM
thanks

so that means that Allah is light like and hencxe not body?

------
05-05-2006, 03:00 PM
[S]Subsequently Allah would come to them in His own Form, recognizable to them, and say: I am your Lord.[/S]

so that means that Allah is light like and hencxe not body?
I assume so.....however I am not sure so better to ask some one else :)

Muslim Soldier
05-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Thank you for all that

------
05-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Your welcome akhee :D

Samee
05-07-2006, 05:35 PM

Boy, just the thought of BEING in Jannah is enough to encite my emotions :)

Allahs_slave
05-14-2006, 04:46 PM
I WANNA SEE ALLAH :dd:d: ... AND MOHAMMAD SALLALAHO ALAYHI WASALLAM ... AND I WANNA EAT AS MUCH AS I WANT :-/

------
05-14-2006, 04:59 PM
And the eating kills it.......... :-\

IbnAbdulHakim
05-14-2006, 05:01 PM

^ lol some people really dont wanna get fat Aali,

I think seeing Allah will be enuff inshaAllah :)

------
05-14-2006, 05:02 PM
And the Prophet Muhamad (saw)!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
05-14-2006, 05:06 PM

^ Allah is enuff but seein rasullulah saws would be mashAllah beautiful :)

Muslim Soldier
05-14-2006, 05:16 PM
Assalam.
Justa qustion.

Allah has ever shown his body before. Why is it the belief that he will do so in Jannah?

------
05-14-2006, 05:16 PM
Why is it the belief that he will do so in Jannah?
It says in the Qur'an, lemme find it bro....

------
05-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Imams Bukhari and Muslim narrated on the authority of Abu Hurairah that the people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the moon on a full moon night?" The said, "No, O Allah's Apostle". He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They said, "No, O Allah's Apostle". He said, "So you will see Him, like that."

Muslim Soldier
05-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Imams Bukhari and Muslim narrated on the authority of Abu Hurairah that the people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the moon on a full moon night?" The said, "No, O Allah's Apostle". He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They said, "No, O Allah's Apostle". He said, "So you will see Him, like that."
I know, somebody had posted this once (was it you) before but I do have problems seeing the sun.

Going off topic. click here to discuss.

muslimah19
05-14-2006, 06:49 PM

you know what i think im waiting for that feeling of relief that the tests are over. And that iv achieved the actual goal of life. But we still gota make dua for eachother inshallah

afriend
05-14-2006, 06:50 PM
Eternal food supplies :p

WITHOUT THE DANGERS OF ANY HEALTH PROBLEMS!!!

Muslim Soldier
05-14-2006, 06:51 PM
ah humans just LOVE food dont they?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-14-2006, 06:52 PM
ah humans just LOVE food dont they?

Well most resist due to gettin fat but that wouldnt be a stopping factor in jannah :p

anis_z24
05-14-2006, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Asalamu Alaikum

A horse faster than a Ferrari, yeehaa!

Sit will all the prophets and ask them to tell me their life stories again. There's no pleasure in reading, hearing it from the men themselves is going to be much more fun. Y'all can join for story time too.

Gape at Allah whenever possible.

Have the pleasure of making my own dishes without having to even beat a single egg. Hmm. God, I can be here all day and won't have even mentioned a third of what I want to do

Boys will always be boys. Bring them on! :D
Salam,
I would ask for the biggest Screen and watch the Propheets(PBUH) life in alld(advanced form of 3d, ha)

and Seeing Allah.
and
and
and
I can't explain, everyone will only understand more when they get there Insh'Allah

muslimah19
05-14-2006, 06:54 PM
hmmmmmmmm but imagine theres guna be so much more there. Spoilt for choice eh. Thats why giving up something in this duniya is nothing compared to the akhira

Muslim Soldier
05-14-2006, 06:56 PM
I would look forward to LI forum.

mohamedislam
06-04-2006, 11:59 AM
how cool will it be to be served by crystal little guys, they will tend to our every need.

did you know that the last who leaves hell to go to janna allah will give him
10x the earth and 10x the sky

Mashalllah

Ghazi
06-04-2006, 12:00 PM
I would look forward to LI forum.

LI LOL, what you gonna do ask for a internet connection inshallah.

F.Y.
06-04-2006, 12:26 PM
Lets make sure we send abundant durood to the Prophet saw, so that we are closer to him on the Day of Judgement. Ameen. This thread has made me cry - this is the second time I have cried reading something on this forum.

People look down on those who are of younger age, because they have less expereince. But I say we can learn from young people too - what i feel right now....i havent felt in a long time. Thanks to all the brothers and sisters who contributed to this thread.
You made me very happy and you have motivated me to do more good.

Make dua for me! Peace to you all.

amirah_87
06-11-2006, 05:13 PM
I'm Lookin' Forward To Seeing The Other Prophets And The Companions..and The Malaa'ik..........if I Get There Insha'allah

AvarAllahNoor
06-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Meeting the Ten Guru's of the Sikhs then the prophets, starting from Jesus to Mohammed. Then to see my Grandparents who passed away not long ago :0(

Hope i get there. :o)

amirah_87
06-11-2006, 06:06 PM
hey i here the food there is wicked too ...so , i'm lookin' forward to that too!!!

Aly
06-11-2006, 08:21 PM
oppssssssss loads of hoooors :rollseyes

amirah_87
06-11-2006, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aly
oppssssssss loads of hoooors :rollseyes
TYPICAL!!

AvarAllahNoor
06-11-2006, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

They're beautiful women who will be married to the men of janna.
Oh, are these the infamous '72 virgins' we've been hearing of?

Is this a fact?

amirah_87
06-11-2006, 09:20 PM
I Dunno 'bout The 72 Virgins ... :?............never Heard Of Them!

Ghazi
06-11-2006, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Oh, are these the infamous '72 virgins' we've been hearing of?

Is this a fact?

Yes but this amount is only for the shaheeds(martyrs) other muslim men who enter janna will inshallah be married to two.

amirah_87
06-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Oh Yeah..thats Right The Shaheeds Women...oh Yeah!!

AvarAllahNoor
06-11-2006, 09:43 PM

Yes but this amount is only for the shaheeds(martyrs) other muslim men who enter janna will inshallah be married to two.
Sikhs have lots of shaheeds, although we don't believe in any virgins of any sort up in heaven. We'll be content with God alone!

What do women shaheeds get?

Ghazi
06-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Sikhs have lots of shaheeds, although we don't believe in any virgins of any sort up in heaven. We'll be content with God alone!

What do women shaheeds get?

I've heard this from many muslims who were basicly angrey that sikh's do this, Can you explain why, did they simply inculde it in their vocab?

AvarAllahNoor
06-11-2006, 09:58 PM

I've heard this from many muslims who were basicly angrey that sikh's do this, Can you explain why, did they simply inculde it in their vocab?
Do what, ask what shaheed women get? Well anyone in their right mind would ask why would Allah the creator of all men/women favour only men?? It's a reseasonable question, no?

Ghazi
06-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Do what, ask what shaheed women get? Well anyone in their right mind would ask why would Allah the creator of all men/women favour only men?? It's a reseasonable question, no?

Allah doesn't favor any gender over the other, may question is where did the word shaheed originate in the sikh faith?

AvarAllahNoor
06-11-2006, 10:15 PM

Allah doesn't favor any gender over the other, may question is where did the word shaheed originate in the sikh faith?
It's an arabic word.

Shaheed Guru Arjan Dev Ji. Guru Arjan Dev was the fifth Guru of the Sikhs. He was the first Sikh Shaheed (Martyr).

http://www.searchsikhism.com/arjandev.html

Shaheed Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji 9th Sikh Guru

http://www.searchsikhism.com/tegh.html

Throughout out the Sikh history Sikhs have become shaheed.

http://www.searchsikhism.com/mati.html

And to this day Sant Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale & hundreds of Sikhs who die for the Sikh religion today in India!

http://www.searchsikhism.com/jarnail.html

Shaheedi isn't exclusive only to Islam you know!

- Qatada -
06-12-2006, 12:36 PM
Refer to this thread insha'Allaah:

What will women get in Paradise?

http://www.islamicboard.com/akhira-h...-paradise.html

If men get voluptuous women in Paradise, what do women get?
http://www.islamicboard.com/akhira-h...women-get.html

And don't go offtopic.

youngsister
06-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Salam I would love to meet the prophet peace be upon them i would love to the angels and Inshallah see Allah swt face, the food the athmosphere knowing that it would be eternal Subxannalah i feel like crying just thinking of it.
May Allah swt grant us Jannah and Guide our Ummah on the right path.
Amin

Ferrari1981
06-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Salaam

Interesting thread...

Well first of all its not Jenna (english name lol) its Jannah or Paradise!!!

Second why would anyone want a horse faster than moi ferrari!!!!

Third I was told who ever you marry now you wont recognise there including your family!!!

Hoors --- whats that!?

I know exactly what I want to see and meet...

1) Allah (swt)
2) Prophets
3) Someone very special on this planet, though I dont see that happening anytime soon...

Ma'asalaama

F.Y.
06-13-2006, 04:04 AM
Hoors - the beautiful women of Jannah. I have read (and I'm sure you will find a link somewhere on this forum) about them and they are so beautiful, that even if they showed a bit of their beauty - it would cause a scar on the moon. Something like that....i think. Correct me if I am wrong.

Peace

- Qatada -
06-13-2006, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
Hoors - the beautiful women of Jannah. I have read (and I'm sure you will find a link somewhere on this forum) about them and they are so beautiful, that even if they showed a bit of their beauty - it would cause a scar on the moon. Something like that....i think. Correct me if I am wrong.

Peace

:salamext:

It was narrated that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a woman from among the people of Paradise were to look out over the earth, she would illuminate everything that is in between them, and would fill everything that is in between them with fragrance. And the scarf on her head is better than this world and everything in it.”

:wasalamex

Ghazi
06-13-2006, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

It was narrated that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a woman from among the people of Paradise were to look out over the earth, she would illuminate everything that is in between them, and would fill everything that is in between them with fragrance. And the scarf on her head is better than this world and everything in it.”

:statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie

- Qatada -
06-13-2006, 11:16 AM

Description of al-hoor al-'iyn from the Qur'aan & Sunnah
http://www.islamicboard.com/akhira-h...tml#post355701

wafa islam
06-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Asalamu alaykum

I am most looking forward to meet Allah, 3azza wa jall

Wa alaykuma asalaam warahmatullahi wa barakatoh

DAWUD_adnan
06-14-2006, 02:45 PM
im looking forward to the al hur al ayn (soul mates) ,they are SO BEUATIFULL

amirah_87
06-14-2006, 02:55 PM
^^^typical.......are there any huur-ayn-men????

Ghazi
06-14-2006, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
^^^typical.......are there any huur-ayn-men????

huh? I hope not my wife aint going with no other man she can ask for something else;D

amirah_87
06-14-2006, 03:18 PM
LOOOL!!..........I WONDER IF THERE ARE?? *smiles galore*

Ghazi
06-14-2006, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
LOOOL!!..........I WONDER IF THERE ARE?? *smiles galore*

Don't think there is other wise there would be alot of angry men ;D, but inshallah allah will reward women with something as great.

amirah_87
06-14-2006, 03:26 PM
Insha'allah!!

- Qatada -
06-14-2006, 03:28 PM

Please, lets not cause fitnah insha'Allaah. Once we're there insha'Allaah, ask for whatever you want - but now right now on the forum please.

jazak Allaahu khayr.

Mohsin
06-14-2006, 03:33 PM
To see Allah SWT's blessed face. That is the ultimate reward, to see our creator. All the other rewards of heaven regarding the rivers fruits and hoor come after

Ghazi
06-14-2006, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohsin
To see Allah SWT's blessed face. That is the ultimate reward, to see our creator. All the other rewards of heaven regarding the rivers fruits and hoor come after

True.

DAWUD_adnan
06-14-2006, 04:17 PM
TRUE, that is the Truth

Ghazi
06-14-2006, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DAWUD_adnan
TRUE, that is the Truth

That is True indeed.

Ameeratul Layl
07-25-2006, 09:32 AM

InshAllah, if I go to Jannah.
I will want to talk to Allah:)
I will make a dinner for everyone and bake some nice cakes too. Then, I will invite all the Prophets, babies that were not able to come to this Dunya and feed everyone else too. Basically, everyone will eat.inshAllah.
Then...I will sit and talk to the Prophet of Allah :arabic5: and possibly ask them all the questions I have in mind. Then, I will ask Aisha (RadiAllahu 3nha) to teach me how she cooked (that'd be :awesome: ).
Then I will ask Allah for a unicorn and I will take the babies for a ride.:ace:

Finally, I will ask Allah if I could live with the family of the Prophet of Allah :arabic5: . Wow...wouldn't that be nice.iNSHaLLAH.

I can't say more than that...it's a secret

I pray we all go to Jannah :amin:

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 09:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
[B]:sl:
Then, I will ask Aisha (RadiAllahu 3nha) to teach me how she cooked (that'd be :awesome: ).
:haha: you wanna cook in jannah?

i think any idea i have on this dunya will be whiped out when i see the beauty of firdaus (INSHAALLAH!!!)

Ameeratul Layl
07-25-2006, 09:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
:haha: you wanna cook in jannah?

i think any idea i have on this dunya will be whiped out when i see the beauty of firdaus (INSHAALLAH!!!)

Yes, today will be the forth time I shall bake cake and I have been told they are exceedingly tasty.
I would like to share my 'exceedingly tasty' cakes in Jannah too. And, yes, I would like to be taught how to cook by Aisha RadiAllahu 3nah.inshAllah.
I could be the cook of Jannah. If this is possible.inshAllah.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 10:00 AM

lol inshaAllah, and inshaAllah i'll get a taste :D

but still, i'd rather cook Aisha's RA cooking lol,

ok the thing i wanna do not most but u kno:

"HAVE A FRIENDLY FIGHT WITH UMAR RA :D :D :D, AND KHALID BIN WALEED!!!!!! theres no pain in jannah right :X"

Ameeratul Layl
07-25-2006, 10:02 AM

lol inshaAllah, and inshaAllah i'll get a taste :D

but still, i'd rather cook Aisha's RA cooking lol,

ok the thing i wanna do not most but u kno:

"HAVE A FRIENDLY FIGHT WITH UMAR RA :D :D :D, AND KHALID BIN WALEED!!!!!! theres no pain in jannah right :X"

Why would you fight in the first place? Jannah is a place of peace and fun.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 10:03 AM

a loving brotherly little wrestle :X

seeker_of_ilm
07-25-2006, 10:04 AM

He said "friendly" fight... It would basically be sport in a way

Ameeratul Layl
07-25-2006, 10:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

He said "friendly" fight... It would basically be sport in a way
Oh sorry, I mis-read. I do apologise. I wonder if the sahabas will have swords fight-like the ones in saudia.
I know, the sahabas and other brothers can have sword fights while I do the cooking. Then, we can all dit as one big good Ummah to eat.InshAllah.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 10:12 AM
with rasullulah saws as the guest of honour for the big meal :D

Ameeratul Layl
07-25-2006, 10:14 AM
with rasullulah saws as the guest of honour for the big meal :D

Oh yes, definately.
Oh I really pray we are Granted Jannah. Ameen.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 10:16 AM
Ameen thumma Ameen

Ghazi
07-25-2006, 10:22 AM

"HAVE A FRIENDLY FIGHT WITH UMAR RA , AND KHALID BIN WALEED!!!!!! theres no pain in jannah right
That'd be cool on that note, I'd love to re-create "Halo" Man that'd be cool, I'd be a muslim Master cheif lol.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 10:26 AM

That'd be cool on that note, I'd love to re-create "Halo" Man that'd be cool, I'd be a muslim Master cheif lol.
LOL!!! I'll b ur opponent, i get all the sahabi's on my team :D

Ameeratul Layl
07-25-2006, 10:33 AM
Salam,

And the victorious team will recieve a basket full of freshly chocolate coated dates and almonds.InshAllah.

Wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 10:36 AM
chocolate coated dates lol, never tasted that before :eek:

but am sure anythin in jannah will taste nice :D

Ghazi
07-25-2006, 10:39 AM

Man I want to be in janna so much right now, Dunya is too boring.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 10:44 AM
indeed, even barzakh can be better if we live as true mu'mins!! imagine being in the hearts of green birds :) subhanAllah!!!

may ALlah grant us the status of shaheed!

Ameen!!!

Ghazi
07-25-2006, 10:50 AM
indeed, even barzakh can be better if we live as true mu'mins!! imagine being in the hearts of green birds :) subhanAllah!!!

may ALlah grant us the status of shaheed!

Ameen!!!
Ameen! Man my Nafs must be stupid it wants to do haraam, these kufar might be having the time of their lives, but this won't last long, when they're youths gone lets say when they become 30 they're suddenly hit with huge responsabilities such as children, famalies so they won't be out partying all the time and when they hit 60 they're just waiting to die even though they were from their first breath so they're sacrificing janna and eternity for what 40 years of fun that's stupid, just remember this dunya is their janna ours inshallah is wating.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 10:58 AM
inshaAllah i try to remember that all the time.

my nafs has been trying it recently as well :anger: but i've been seeking refuge in Allah a lot these days, please make dua inshaAllah, you'll b in mine bro.

May Allah protect us from the evil of the shaytaan, from the evil of the people and from the evil of our own nafs. Ameen!!!

Ghazi
07-25-2006, 11:01 AM
inshaAllah i try to remember that all the time.

my nafs has been trying it recently as well :anger: but i've been seeking refuge in Allah a lot these days, please make dua inshaAllah, you'll b in mine bro.

May Allah protect us from the evil of the shaytaan, from the evil of the people and from the evil of our own nafs. Ameen!!!

Ameen!

Ameeratul Layl
07-25-2006, 11:01 AM

Ameen.

And once again, may we be Granted Jannah. Ameen. I really wish I were in Jannah now, I can't wait to see everyone who went before me. Can't wait to meet Aisha RadiAllahu 3nha either.

Malaikah
07-25-2006, 11:04 AM

^Ameen.

If anything i look forward to the eternal happiness that comes with paradise. No worries, stress, sadness, guilt, anger or anything bad or annoying!!

Ghazi
07-25-2006, 11:04 AM
Ameen.

And once again, may we be Granted Jannah. Ameen. I really wish I were in Jannah now, I can't wait to see everyone who went before me. Can't wait to meet Aisha RadiAllahu 3nha either.

Ameen, Inshallah If allah has mercy on me, I'll orginise a LI Reunion.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 11:07 AM

Ameen, Inshallah If allah has mercy on me, I'll orginise a LI Reunion.
lol :D :D

inshaAllah

and sis Ameerutul really sounds like she loves Aisha RA mashAllah and we will all be with the ones whom we love..

may Allah let the love for rasullulah saws always stay in our hearts till the end of time inshaAllah!! Ameen!!

Ameeratul Layl
07-25-2006, 11:12 AM
lol :D :D

inshaAllah

and sis Ameerutul really sounds like she loves Aisha RA mashAllah and we will all be with the ones whom we love..!!

Yes, I do. I have read that she had an interest in medicene and..something else. I cannot remember. Maybe we can talk about Physics whilst cooking.inshAllah. That'd be fun. She can tell me of all the things I didn't learn in this Dunya.inshAllah. Oh and I forgot to add, I hope to talk to the animals too. I hope Aisha RadiAllahu 3nha and I can have an intelligent conversation with the bees and cats.

nennar
07-25-2006, 12:38 PM
Salaam Alaikum!
I Am LookiNg Forward To Seing Allah! And All The Prophets Inchallah

Ghazi
07-25-2006, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nennar
Salaam Alaikum!
I Am LookiNg Forward To Seing Allah! And All The Prophets Inchallah
What about the small things such as houses,horses,food ect.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 12:48 PM
What about the small things such as houses,horses,food ect.
i heard the air transpot of jannah are shaped like horses where is the air transport of earth is shaped like birds (aeroplanes), Allahu Allam it was in a hadith i read in a book.. forgot which book :hiding:

i think i'll play superman for a while (go flying at light speed and stuff :D)

Ghazi
07-25-2006, 12:52 PM
i heard the air transpot of jannah are shaped like horses where is the air transport of earth is shaped like birds (aeroplanes), Allahu Allam it was in a hadith i read in a book.. forgot which book :hiding:

i think i'll play superman for a while (go flying at light speed and stuff :D)
Cool don't forget to say hi to your wives while your playing superman, why do I get the feeling inshallah that'd you'd get carried away, it'd be a billion yera before you realise that you had those tights on for so long :D

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 12:56 PM
Cool don't forget to say hi to your wives while your playing superman, why do I get the feeling inshallah that'd you'd get carried away, it'd be a billion yera before you realise that you had those tights on for so long :D
LOL! Doesnt matter, 1 biollion years, two billion years lol got all the time in the world :)

if i see a beautiful bird drinkin from kauthar then i can jus sit and watch it for hundreds of years...

nennar
07-25-2006, 02:28 PM
what do you need 72 virgins for??????

thahira
07-25-2006, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed
The food and drinks do come to mind, but first i would like meet the Prophets and especially Muhammed SAW, ant the Sahaba and Adam and all of them. Then go and eat some good food and then turn my attention to the Hoors Inshallah.

But first I make Dua that Allah Grants me, my family, and all of us Jannah.

wasalam
Salam to all,

Well of course beside the food, I think the most important of all to see Allah s.w.t and of course the most beloved Prophet s.a.w and the rest of the prophets. We have heard of them and read of them but still is not enough, of course to mingle and be able to get their life stories... :) Hmmm.... that is of course Allah s.w.t grant all us of the beautiful Jannah....

Need to work hard on it I guess :)

Wassalam

Ghazi
07-26-2006, 02:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nennar
what do you need 72 virgins for??????
Cleaning I hear the mansions are huge, on a serious note they're wives and they'll take the role of wives for their husbands and I ask of allah to grant us this.

limitless
07-26-2006, 02:39 AM

If I do go to junnah (inshallah), I would like to meet Allah swt, My (future) wife! (yaya!), and the prophets. I would like to be with my wife then we can meet the prohpets together :D , it can happen (inshallah).

Ameeratul Layl
07-26-2006, 10:22 AM
LOL! Doesnt matter, 1 biollion years, two billion years lol got all the time in the world :)

if i see a beautiful bird drinkin from kauthar then i can jus sit and watch it for hundreds of years...

I wouldn't sit and watch. I would join in.
Then, I would take some for the guests back home.:)

amirah_87
07-26-2006, 12:46 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

i just wanna see if i get there first!! ;)

inshaAllah:peace:

Ghazi
07-26-2006, 12:58 PM

I heard There's a cloud which will come to the people of janna who are under-trees at that point they'd be discussing all the temptations in dunyaa and the distractions, then the cloud will rain for them what they want.

SirZubair
07-26-2006, 01:02 PM
Subhan'allah.

people are discussing what they are looking foward to in heaven?

How about we worry more about "Are we going to make it :? "

Aud'billah.

Wa'salaam.

-Zubair

Ghazi
07-26-2006, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
Subhan'allah.

Aud'billah.

Wa'salaam.

-Zubair
Huh? whats wrong with a goal, the more you no about something the more you'll want and disire it.

seeker_of_ilm
07-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Subhan'allah.

Aud'billah.

Wa'salaam.

-Zubair

I think its more of an incentive I guess. If people discuss Jannah, then it might make them do good deeds more?

Ghazi
07-26-2006, 01:06 PM
Subhan'allah.

Aud'billah.

Wa'salaam.

-Zubair
The sahaba used to talk like this about janna what they wanted ect.

Ameeratul Layl
07-26-2006, 01:07 PM
Huh? whats wrong with a goal, the more you no about something the more you'll want and disire it.

Yes, I agree.
I don't think Allah would want us to think negative. I can honestly say that I doubt any of us would like to end up in Jahanam. Audhubillah.

Anyhow br Islam Truth - you mentined something about the cloud will rain for them what they want. Are there any examples in the Quran or Hadith?

Wasalam

Ghazi
07-26-2006, 01:08 PM
Yes, I agree.
I don't think Allah would want us to think negative. I can honestly say that I doubt any of us would like to end up in Jahanam. Audhubillah.

Anyhow br Islam Truth - you mentined something about the cloud will rain for them what they want. Are there any examples in the Quran or Hadith?

Wasalam
I read it in a book, I'll post up the refrence for you inshallah.

Ameeratul Layl
07-26-2006, 01:11 PM
I read it in a book, I'll post up the refrence for you inshallah.

Yes, InshAllah that would be a good idea.
JazakAllah.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Subhan'allah.

Aud'billah.

Wa'salaam.

-Zubair
listen to anwar al-awlaki's talks on the akhirah. You'll understand just how important it is to know about the akhirah and to think about it. Trust me, its part of our "FAITH".

SirZubair
07-26-2006, 05:45 PM

Alrite,fair enough,if you guys want to talk about it,then go ahead.

i would rather worry about how i am going to get there, unlike some, i havent been handed my Ticket to heaven.

Ghazi
07-26-2006, 05:48 PM

i would rather worry about how i am going to get there, unlike some, i havent been handed my Ticket to heaven.

And who isn't? chill out, it's a light-hearted thread what would you have us discuss dunya or akhira.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-26-2006, 05:51 PM

no seriously, anwar al-awlaki's lectures on the akhirah. It will "HELP" you to get there if you know what it consists of. Did you know that Ali RA said,
"Even if i were to see heaven or hell i wouldnt be suprised" and the narrator said thats just how much faith he had and how much he had taken in the concept of God. You see knowing about this and getting an understanding and even maybe dreaming will help us get there...

SirZubair
07-26-2006, 05:51 PM

You know how it is, we sufi deviant types, we never chill.

Ghazi
07-26-2006, 05:53 PM

Ermm... don't know what to say to that :rollseyes

IbnAbdulHakim
07-26-2006, 05:54 PM

bro your getting a bit out of order with that sarcasm, remember what i said before... its not much different to a lie. Infact its a blatent lie, well i guess we aint gonna change you so :-\

searchingsoul
07-27-2006, 01:22 AM
I'm looking forward to frolicking around with my friends of all religious backgrounds.

syilla
07-27-2006, 01:54 AM
i'm so proud of all of you...you all seem looking forward to jenna...

this is the first time i read this thread...

before i'm not sure...cause i'm not that confident...

anyway here goes..

first of course...i want to see Allah s.w.t and thank him for letting me into his jenna
2nd i want to meet our prophet...i want to see his handsome face..
3rd i don't have to work and worry anymore...
4th i want to play and have fun with everybody that i love in this dunya...

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-27-2007, 04:05 AM

Bump.

Abu yahya
05-30-2007, 03:40 PM

After seeing the face of Allaah, meeting the prophet's etc I think one of the greatest things will be meeting all the different righteous leaders and people of every nation, of all different times and colours, the prophets, companions of all those prophets, Adam (aS) sons, Khadr, Dhul Qarnain, all the different scholars ibn taimiyyah, Ibn al Qayyim, Ibn Katheer, Imam Ahmad, Imam abu haneefa, Maalik, Ash shaafi'ee, and the leaders of each time, Al Haafidh ibn Hajar, Adh Dhahabee, and of our time Ibn Baaz Al aLbaanee,May Allaah have mercy on them ALL, and all the brothers/sisters that I knew in this world, and those I never met, like the bros/sis from this forum etc. I can just imagine everyone meeting in the markets of Jannah, SubhanAllaah it'd be so beautiful, almost a dream. I ask Allaah that he joins us all in paradise, Ameen.

M.B
06-03-2007, 12:10 PM
It would be seeing all the prophets and allah firstly.

Hashim_507
06-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Seeing Allah (SWT), all prophets and off course beautifull womens.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-03-2007, 12:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim_507
Seeing Allah (SWT), all prophets .
YEAH :D may Allah grant it to us Ameen

Hashim_507
06-03-2007, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
YEAH :D may Allah grant it to us Ameen
Ameen :)

adeel
06-05-2007, 09:29 PM
I would love to meet the Prophets especially Muhammad (SAW) , Adam (ais)
the sahabas (ra), i would especially like to see allah, the angels inshallah
Inshallah allah will grant me paradise, Amin
And then after that i would like to meet my parents, brothers, cousins (especially my past away cousin), family etc there are alot of things that i can mention but......
im not bothered lol :p
Salaam

syilla
09-06-2007, 06:58 AM
*bump

InshaAllah is not just a wishful thinking...

Lets work for it InshaAllah

north_malaysian
09-06-2007, 07:11 AM
To see Allah.

cali dude
10-24-2007, 01:10 AM
This is interesting. What is it that's available in Jennah and not on this earth? That's the only thing you should be looking forward to see in Jennah

nebula
10-27-2007, 04:17 PM
omg man inshallah i dua to allah that all of us go junnah straight away!

when i go Junnah i wanna see Allah!! the prophets, meet up with all my family!!
hahaha emm i wanna be able to fight like DragonBall Z and get super saiyan 5
play my favourite games in real life!!! omdzzzz

emm meet my wife if im married in this dunya before i die and if im not then i wanna meet all the beautiful hoors! and do some dating... drinking loads and loads of alcohol lollll
go on msn! lolll

run around naked saying im freeeeeeeeeeeeee im freeeeeee haha joking :peace:

fly around in the sky singing that song by that dude "i believe i can fly"

play some footie in the sky init yeahhh

ask for a ps3 5000 or something haha

make myself bare henchhh! learn the best possible kungfu!!

learn how to dodge bullets matrix style lol!
omg just thinking of junnah man just gives me the shivers swear down! makes me emotional!

INSHALLAH!!! ALLAH GRANT US JUNNAH!

Umm Hurairah
10-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Seeing Allah (SWT)

Hearing Allah (SWT) recite Surah Ar-Rahman

Seeing Hadhrat Muhammad (S) and da rest of da Prophets of Allah (SWT)

Hadhrat Khadija (RA) and da rest of da Ummuhat-ul-Mu'mineen

Da rest of da Sahabahs and Sahabiyahs

Barayani of Jannah

FLOWERS!!!

Food

Books

Computers

Lil children playing

Hmm...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.