/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Complaint about - mu'minah - signature

yasin
03-21-2006, 01:54 AM
It is not acceptable for somebody to have such a hateful signature baring hatred towards a nation.

I as a Muslim will not stand for it and i will simply not use this site unless action is taken against it for the person to change it.

Shame on the many that have possibly seen it and thought nothing of it.

How hypocritical some of you are, if a Christian or Atheist came on here baring the same signature but with comments about Saudi Arabia you would all be up in arms.

As Muslims in today's world you have to remember you are being judged by the outside world, you'r behaviour must be impeccable to shake away the nasty image people have thrown towards our religion. The signature like i'm talking about gives a freedom pass for people to disregard Islam, i won't stand for that.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:07 AM
...:)

yasin
03-21-2006, 02:08 AM
very very articulately put, you make an amazing point there one which justifies your actions very well. not

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:10 AM
Thank you, you are very kind I must say.:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:11 AM
Well... aslong as i'm here. My signature refers to USA government, not the citizens.

yasin
03-21-2006, 02:14 AM
that has to be the poorest excuse ever. If you are a true Muslim take it down, you utilise the word 'hate' in your signature. Surely you know how closely Satan works with hate.

if someone said i hate Saudi's would you think to yourself aah fair enough he must be talking about the government. No you wouldnt

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:16 AM
Yes I would, because I hate the saudi government myself.

yasin
03-21-2006, 02:17 AM
no you wouldnt don't give me that rubbish

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:18 AM
Do you have mind reading powers? Or the ability to look into my qalbi? If not then your statement does not hold up.

yasin
03-21-2006, 02:20 AM
i find it hard to believe that you would not mind in the slightest if the prime minister said i hate saudi's.

i doubt very much you would think ah yes he means the government.

it doesnt take mind reading powers to know how people will react somethingq

Knut Hamsun
03-21-2006, 02:21 AM
What, Yasmin? The "Go to Hell USA" headband?
While I'm not offended--because I could not care less about what mu thinks-- it is rather immature and naive. I think it is funny you blame the USA for so much but won't even look at our own country. Britain established Israel as a state, carved up the middle east after WWI into today's fractured countries, is in Iraq now...etc. And I bet you pay taxes , too, mu, don't you? Well thanks, because that money is being put to good use by bringing the 21st century to the middle east. So, look in the mirror before you go judging America!

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:24 AM
Britain is not my country, and that signature is not custom made. I wish i could fit every evil regime under the sun in that signature, but then you'd be scrolling down for centuries.

basitisnumberone
03-21-2006, 02:25 AM
:sl:
no you wouldn't sis.
if you hate the us government, then state that; something like, "Go to hell us government`
last time i checked, there were 10 million muslims living in the good old u s of a.
btw i ain`t american
:w:

yasin
03-21-2006, 02:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Knut Hamsun
While I'm not offended--because I could not care less about what mu thinks-- it is rather immature and naive. I think it is funny you blame the USA for so much but won't even look at our own country. Britain established Israel as a state, carved up the middle east after WWI into today's fractured countries, is in Iraq now...etc. And I bet you pay taxes , too, mu, don't you? Well thanks, because that money is being put to good use by bringing the 21st century to the middle east. So, look in the mirror before you go judging America!

and before you think England and USA is in a ny position to liberate any countries lets look be aware of the fact that in USA and England you get 5 times more rapes and robberies. Ah yes, Britain- he land of freedom and liberation.

Let's also be aware of the fact that paedophiles get punished, yes punished! in places like Iraq, unlike here where we employ them in schools, protect them with 'human rights' and put them in cushy jails that cost more per week than a hotel bedroom.

So my good friend let's also be aware of the fact that you clearly pay taxes, which goes to the armies of USA and Uk as you said, which means money for weapons, which we all know are sold to the terrorists.

So before you go running your mouth off slagging off the other side look at where you're standing. Whilst Iraq does have many human rights issues, USA and the UK are barely in any position to preach.

yasin
03-21-2006, 02:27 AM
and Knut Hamsun could you please be so kind as to read adequately, my name does not include the 'm'.

Thanks Nut Ham :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by basitisnumberone
:sl:
no you wouldn't sis.
if you hate the us government, then state that; something like, "Go to hell us government`
last time i checked, there were 10 million muslims living in the good old u s of a.
btw i ain`t american
:w:
I didn't make the signature. But I interpret it as us government. I think plenty of mods have seen it by now, if it is against the forum rules I will remove it.

Knut Hamsun
03-21-2006, 02:28 AM
Well, your tag says you live there! I'm sure whereever you are from could use some improving, so why don't you work on that? It is just soooooooo lazy of an accusation to blame the usa. Pathetic!!!!

yasin
03-21-2006, 02:30 AM
Well, your tag says you live there! I'm sure whereever you are from could use some improving, so why don't you work on that? It is just soooooooo lazy of an accusation to blame the usa. Pathetic!!!!

yeh i totally agree there

but it is foolish to throw stones when you live in a glass house.

As much as i love living in Britain i am not a fool, i know it's limitations and problems so i am careful to slag other places off

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:30 AM
First of all my name is not Yasmin. Haha, ever think about doing paramount comedy? And no, i'm too young to pay taxes.

yasin
03-21-2006, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
First of all my name is not Yasmin. Haha, ever think about doing paramount comedy? And no, i'm too young to pay taxes.

not neceassilry, whatever you buy has tax on it. Chocolate, paper, pens- everything

Knut Hamsun
03-21-2006, 02:32 AM
Sister Yasmin:

USA and the UK are barely in any position to preach.
If you clean your glasses you will find that that was my point!!!! As in, "look at your own country before you go spouting off" !!! Duh!!!

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:33 AM
Ok, are slagging me or yasin off now?:?

Knut Hamsun
03-21-2006, 02:34 AM
Mumina, I realize you are not yasin. The first "what, the headband?" was to him and the rest was directed at you. Read it again!

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:37 AM
I see.

renak
03-21-2006, 06:23 AM
I'm American, and love my country. However, a great man by the name of Noam Chomsky summarizes it best:

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for
people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
-Noam Chomsky

I'm not saying that I despise you Mu'MiNaH, quite the opposite. I disagree with your view but want you to have the freedom to express that view. Oh, yeah, I love you too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.