/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah Knows!!!

Helena
03-22-2006, 09:42 AM
:sl:

When you are tired and discouraged from fruitless efforts & through hardship you have tried! ALLAH KNOWS
When you have cried so long and your heart is in anguish ALLAH HAS COUNTED YOUR TEARS!
If you feel that your life is on hold and time has passed you by ALLAH IS WAITING WITH YOU!
When you are lonely and your friends are too busy Even for a phone call ALLAH IS BY YOUR SIDE!
When you think you have tried everything and don't know where to turn ALLAH HAS A SOLUTION!
When nothing makes sense and you are confused or frustrated ALLAH HAS THE ANSWER!
If suddenly your outlook is brighter and you find traces of hope ALLAH HAS WHISPERED TO YOU!
When things are going well and you have much to be thankful for ALLAH HAS BLESSED YOU!
When something joyful happens and you are filled with awe ALLAH HAS SMILED UPON YOU!
When you have a purpose to fulfill and a dream to follow ALLAH HAS OPENED YOUR EYES AND CALLED YOU BY NAME!
REMEMBER THAT WHEREVER YOU ARE OR WHATEVER YOU ARE FACING ALLAH KNOWS, ALLAH KNOWS, ALLAH KNOWS.
Give Thanks To Allah

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
01-30-2007, 08:53 PM
i was looking thru my old threads...this thread was created a year ago....man still no replies....:mad: :rant: :confused: :rolleyes: :muddlehea imsad :uuh: ..:nervous: :hiding: ...

Al-Hanbali
01-30-2007, 09:20 PM

lol........jazak'Allah for the reminder sis :)

Samira_01
01-30-2007, 09:24 PM
Mashallah :p

JZK 'allahu Qayran .. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
01-30-2007, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
i was looking thru my old threads...this thread was created a year ago....man still no replies....:mad: :rant: :confused: :rolleyes: :muddlehea imsad :uuh: ..:nervous: :hiding: ...
:salamext:
I was like ------>imsad

you made me like --------->:happy:

Jazaak ALLAH khair ...:@};-

:wasalamex

chris4336
01-30-2007, 09:38 PM
I really enjoyed this thread, thanks a lot for sharing

Kittygyal
01-30-2007, 09:40 PM
salamualikum.
aww porr granny mashallah gran this is excellent subhnallah, ALLAH SUABHWNATALLAH IS ALWAYS HERE FO US!
mA'ASSALAMa

Pk_#2
01-30-2007, 09:44 PM
I was just about to say this has been posted before :hiding:

I remember reading it LOL

sowi!! :rolleyes:

Beblessed
01-30-2007, 10:03 PM
good post sis thankx for sharing .. havent seen dis before lol

Samira_01
01-30-2007, 10:26 PM
lool:D
at once yu see ppl replyin afta she gt angry lol :p

yu happy now uqtii :p

Helena
01-30-2007, 11:06 PM
erm shukran for all replies....after a year...

it has made moi....:D :happy: :shade: ....

sojourner
01-31-2007, 08:52 PM
I just found this thread and i'm glad i did! Very encouraging, thank you!

Samira_01
02-10-2007, 12:00 PM
there is a nasheed called Allah knows by Zain bhikha +Dawud ..
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...lah-knows.html
check that out (lyrics).. makes me cry:cry: {Subhanallah)

NiceGuy1987
02-10-2007, 12:04 PM

jazakallahu kayeer

*Maysun
03-07-2007, 06:34 PM
gr8 post sis thankx for sharing ..Jaza'alllah Qeraan !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.