PDA

View Full Version : Businezzz.....



lyesh
03-24-2006, 09:14 PM
Assalamaualaikum brothers and sisters,

I'm thinking about starting my own business. Is there anyone here who can help me in importing any products from ur area? :rollseyes Or anyone who has any ideas about a good business??:? :?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdul Majid
03-24-2006, 09:16 PM
what kind of biz sis, what kind products, and what else do you need??
Reply

Kittygyal
03-24-2006, 09:20 PM
sis like what do you mean?

what kind of buisness your starting?

if you can just add to that and make your self abit more clear then am sure i will try to help you sis :) :)

take care :p
Reply

lyesh
03-24-2006, 09:22 PM
salaam,

some products like clothes, mobile phones or electronic items or even any kind of food products.... It seems that they are cheaper in most of the countries than in Maldives. Can u find there rates in ur country? In which way can u help me bro abdul Majid? Any other ideas?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
abdul Majid
03-24-2006, 09:26 PM
ok first thing sis, what is the rate from dollar to your currency?

and yea i willl deff help you
Reply

lyesh
03-24-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by islamgyal
sis like what do you mean?

what kind of buisness your starting?

if you can just add to that and make your self abit more clear then am sure i will try to help you sis :) :)

take care :p
salaam sis,
any products like clothes and electronic stuff.. etc (as i said b4) what products can u find there easily? what are the rates of items such as computers, mobile phones or clothes in ur area sis? :rollseyes
do u have any good ideas of what I can do?
Reply

Kittygyal
03-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by lyesh
salaam sis,
any products like clothes and electronic stuff.. etc (as i said b4) what products can u find there easily? what are the rates of items such as computers, mobile phones or clothes in ur area sis? :rollseyes
do u have any good ideas of what I can do?

well sis you can strat on heathy food :p :giggling:

well sis to be honest now adays people just sell clothes etc... so where ever you go there's bound to be the same things but maybe different quality :rollseyes

take care
Reply

abdul Majid
03-24-2006, 09:30 PM
first thing, what is the rate from dollar to your currency?
Reply

lyesh
03-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Salaam
JazakAllah for all ur helps!!!!

1 US dollar is = to 12.75 MRf ( Maldivian Ruffiya)
Reply

lyesh
03-24-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by islamgyal
well sis you can strat on heathy food :p :giggling:

well sis to be honest now adays people just sell clothes etc... so where ever you go there's bound to be the same things but maybe different quality :rollseyes

take care
salaam sis,
Yes.. I also think thts true... something different wud be good! But I donno...
Give me some ideas sis! Any special types of foods? :?

JazakAllah sis!
Reply

Kittygyal
03-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by lyesh
salaam sis,
Yes.. I also think thts true... something different wud be good! But I donno...
Give me some ideas sis! Any special types of foods? :?

JazakAllah sis!

well sis ta be honest healty food will be great :rollseyes

come on bro try to help her and i will jump in :p

take care
Reply

abdul Majid
03-24-2006, 09:40 PM
ok now, for foods...

middle eastern food? or what would you want.....wonce we have established this, then the next step is for me to get you the company that is gonna ship them over to you,... and tell you the price..

same for clothes, but clothes im not to sure about
Reply

abdul Majid
03-24-2006, 09:41 PM
islamgal, lol
Reply

abdul Majid
03-24-2006, 09:42 PM
if you want electronics, like electronic qurans and stuff lt me know also...
Reply

Kittygyal
03-24-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by abdul Majid
islamgal, lol

o bro what's so funny lol ;D ;D

ok back to the topic so help this sis and i can jump in:X

take care
Reply

lyesh
03-24-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by abdul Majid
ok now, for foods...

middle eastern food? or what would you want.....wonce we have established this, then the next step is for me to get you the company that is gonna ship them over to you,... and tell you the price..

same for clothes, but clothes im not to sure about
as this place is loaded with tourists I think that they want more of the american food types.. like junk foods, soft drinks.... Some products which are not available here at the moment.
Reply

abdul Majid
03-24-2006, 09:48 PM
oh ok got it...ok when ordering junk food from conveyers, you have to know the quantity and what it is you want exactly...

ex: twix.....2 boxes milky way.....3 boxes these ae chocolates by the way
Reply

Kittygyal
03-24-2006, 09:49 PM
ok.. sis am sure if you go on internet and type in different kind of foods am sure you can choose some from there :)

but sis don't wory me and the bro are here to help you ok :p

take care x
Reply

Kittygyal
03-24-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by abdul Majid

ex: twix.....2 boxes milky way.....3 boxes these ae chocolates by the way

:giggling: :giggling: am sure she knows :X ;D ;D

take care
Reply

lyesh
03-24-2006, 09:51 PM
I have not come with an exact thing to do yet...
Just thinking of sumthin...
any more ideas...
Reply

abdul Majid
03-24-2006, 09:51 PM
ok when you know, let me know and ill help you with the importing and exporting..
Reply

Kittygyal
03-24-2006, 09:52 PM
well sis why not clothes then :P

take care
Reply

abdul Majid
03-24-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by islamgyal
:giggling: :giggling: am sure she knows :X ;D ;D

take care

lol,,,,,:rant:
Reply

Kittygyal
03-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by abdul Majid
lol,,,,,:rant:

bro chill i think we should stay on topic now and help the sis :happy:

my big mouth opens all the time so am gonna be quiet now try to tho:X

take care
Reply

lyesh
03-24-2006, 09:54 PM
jazakAllah sis, and JazakAllah for u 2 bro...
Reply

Kittygyal
03-24-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by lyesh
jazakAllah sis, and JazakAllah for u 2 bro...

sis have you got an idea now cause we han't even helped you that much tho:X :hiding: :grumbling :rollseyes

take care x
Reply

lyesh
03-24-2006, 10:05 PM
hehe........ u have helped me a lot sis... its so nice to even see u trying to help! jazakAllah! I'll think abt something and let u know Insha Allah! Or u can also giv me some ideas..
Reply

Kittygyal
03-24-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by lyesh
hehe........ u have helped me a lot sis... its so nice to even see u trying to help! jazakAllah! I'll think abt something and let u know Insha Allah! Or u can also giv me some ideas..

sis have i :rollseyes :rollseyes :giggling:

well anyway you let us know and we'll try to help you in every lil way we can ok :happy:

take care
Reply

musab
03-24-2006, 10:19 PM
Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu ,

Sister , it is good to start business , for there is more "RIZQ" in business .

Most of the muslims , know this above concept , but they fail to realize that
we need to train , or consult someone , to start our business .

Learn how to conduct a business nowday , just like the ropes of every trade is a necesity.

1-In this case you are talking about import bussines , but you could include in your survey also the export business , as well as the local business you could run .
2- Next, you will need to choose your niche .(segment of your business)
3- A business plan has to be drawn.
4- You have to be confident , Tawakal ala laahi , and remmember ideas are good when they are acted upon.

I am living in Saudi Arabia , Jeddah , and am willing to give you brotherly consultancy insha allah .

your elder brother
Reply

lyesh
03-24-2006, 10:23 PM
JazakAllah bro, Can u give me some ideas?
Reply

abdul Majid
03-24-2006, 10:28 PM
salam alakum,

i know that I know what im talking about...

wasalam
Reply

Snowflake
03-25-2006, 12:18 PM
salam sister Lyesh,

How about islamic clothing, books, dvd's cd's etc..if there isnt much available there? InshaAllah one day I wanna do that but with a twist! ;) How about hiring out islamic material (books,dvd's,cd's) more money in the long term :P Honest islamic dvd's and cd's are so expensive to buy.. thats why I had that idea so ppl can benefit from it and
I gave u my secret cuz ur in the maldives so no competition for me ;D

Oh and if you sell food make sure it's halal.. and may Allah grant you mega success in ur biz..ameen.

ne one in birmingham, better not steal my idea.. i wanna be da first ok! :offended: :happy:
Reply

lyesh
03-25-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
salam sister Lyesh,

How about islamic clothing, books, dvd's cd's etc..if there isnt much available there? InshaAllah one day I wanna do that but with a twist! ;) How about hiring out islamic material (books,dvd's,cd's) more money in the long term :P Honest islamic dvd's and cd's are so expensive to buy.. thats why I had that idea so ppl can benefit from it and
I gave u my secret cuz ur in the maldives so no competition for me ;D

Oh and if you sell food make sure it's halal.. and may Allah grant you mega success in ur biz..ameen.

ne one in birmingham, better not steal my idea.. i wanna be da first ok! :offended: :happy:
:sl: sis
Thts a great idea! Can u check out the rates of them for me? (In US dollars)
And if we take large amounts what is the price? Tht's really interesting! JazakAllah!

May Allah bless u! Ameen!

:sister:
Reply

Snowflake
03-25-2006, 08:46 PM
Salam sis..check out these sites.. personally it might be worth looking for distributors in India as you can probably get things a bit cheaper from there.

http://www.invitation2truth.com/shop/index.html
http://www.discountislamicgoods.com/videosdvds-c-4.html
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!