/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Remembering The Beloved - Sirah Tour 2006

azim
03-25-2006, 09:48 AM
Salamu alaykum.

Did anyone go to one of the talks? It was held across the UK over the past week, closing in Cardiff yesterday night. What did you think of it?

I recorded the the Cardiff Event and soon the audio will be available for download insha'Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salaam
03-25-2006, 09:59 AM
Salaam,

So you went how was it?

azim
03-25-2006, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
Salaam,

So you went how was it?
Alhamdulillah is what good. I didn't really get very much into it as I was helping out but some of the bits I did get to see nearly brought me to tears. It was an adaquate name, Remembering the Beloved, to talk about our love for the Prophet and instilling love in the hearts of the listeners by describing the Prophet (pbuh) amazing qualities.

Maimunah
03-25-2006, 10:26 PM
mashaallah
poor me, i didn't go:(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azim
03-25-2006, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah
mashaallah
poor me, i didn't go:(
I have the talk recorded - the sound system for the talk was routed through my laptop so I simply recorded it using some software from the internet. There's also a Shahada at the end from a sister who entered Islam.

I'll have the talk ready for download as soon as I find some software to cut the audio (it's 2 hours long, I want to divide it into three sections) and also to compress the size of the file (it's currently 100mb). If any brothers or sisters, know any good software please let me know (no illegal rips insha'Allah :P).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.