/* */

PDA

View Full Version : whose your fav scholar

Maryam22
03-28-2006, 01:19 PM
:sl: mine are ibn katheer. and, from the very small amount i have heard of hi, ibn al-qayyim (rahmatulaah aleyhom)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
03-28-2006, 11:46 PM
My favourite scholar is Imam Bukhari.

His real name is Abu Abdullah, Muhammad bin Ismail bin Ibrahim bin Al-Mughira bin Bardizbah Al-Ju'fi Al-Bukhari.

Born: in Bukhara (what is now Uzbekistan) during the month of Shawaal, year 194 Hijra.

It has been unanimously agreed that Imaam Bukhari's work is the most authentic of Hadith.

E'jaazi
03-29-2006, 07:39 AM
Mine is Shaikh Muhammad Naasir-ud-Deen Al-Albaani. He is a scholar of hadith and his book on Salah is the most comprehensive one I've ever read and the one I follow. I still refer to it from time to time, as he provides very strong evidence with his rulings.

Maimunah
03-29-2006, 07:43 AM
mine are so many: sufyaan athawri, abdullah ibn masood, abu hanifah, hasan al basri, s'eed ibn jubair, andullah ibn omar n so on...:giggling:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amirah_87
03-30-2006, 11:09 PM
salaams ,
my favourite scholar is...............shiekh muqbil u should hear about his life story its just sooo inspiring[BANANA][PIE][/PIE][/BANANA]may allah have mercy on him.
and shiekh yahya al-hujooree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and shiekh al_albany rahimahullah

waji
03-31-2006, 04:33 AM
:sl:
my Favourite scholar is
Mulana Syed Abulala Maududi
http://www.maududi.org/
:w:

khaledmm123
03-31-2006, 04:52 AM
my fav scholars are maulana abul ala maudodi
and maulana dr. israrahmed
and dr zakair naik

khaledmm123
03-31-2006, 10:33 AM
my fav one is dr israr ahmed
linkhttp://www.scolaris.comorg"]http://www.tanzeem.org[/URL]

MetSudaisTwice
03-31-2006, 10:36 AM
salam
i have many, just to name a few, imam bukhari R.A imam muslim R.A and some present ones SS and SAS
wasalam

S_87
03-31-2006, 10:46 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^666
duroos not duas :X

as for fave scholars. theres too many to name, from great scholars of hadith like Imam Bukhari and Muslim to the 4 Imams, from scholars like sheikh ul islam ibn taymiya to muhammed ibn Abdul wahhab. may Allah have mercy on them all. and of course todays scholars.

+ we cant forget the sahabahs who are the greatest of examples after Muhammed :s: + Ayesha RA one of the biggest scholars of islam

ie- this topic needs to be more specific...is this topic for fav modern day scholars? and i think theres a topic similiar to this somewere.

ie.im funny about this topic :-\

Sanobar
03-31-2006, 10:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khaledmm123
my fav one is dr israr ahmed
linkhttp://www.scolaris.comorg"]http://www.tanzeem.org[/URL]
yeah hes nice...my fav too.....and Ahmed deedat.... DR.zakir naik! and many more... :) :rollseyes

ummAbdillah
03-31-2006, 02:15 PM
i don't have a fav scholar
because they are all wonderful manshallah

Nawal89
03-31-2006, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
salaams ,
my favourite scholar is...............shiekh muqbil u should hear about his life story its just sooo inspiring[BANANA][PIE][/PIE][/BANANA]may allah have mercy on him.
and shiekh yahya al-hujooree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and shiekh al_albany rahimahullah

I agree i love sheikh muqbil to death rahimahullah.

Also another one of my favorite is Imam A'mash..rahimahullah..Ibnul Qayyim al-Jawziyyah
aaand Ibnu Taymiyyah..
Bin baaz
and i LOVE ibn Uthaimeen..rahimahullah.

abdullahi
03-31-2006, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
Sorry.. did I judge any one?
i'm afraid you did sis. you were being critical of the "scholars who aren't made that way anymore"
my favourites are abdul hasan ali nadwi, of course the 4 great imams, ibn qayyim, ibn kathir and bukhari and muslim, may Allah be pleased with them all.

khaledmm123
04-01-2006, 02:10 AM
Dr. Israr Ahmad
Bani Tanzeem-e-Islami

This Thread is for posting the names of your favorite scholors, NOT for providing a life history of them. Start a new thread if you want to do that.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-01-2006, 02:16 AM

Some of the best ones of this day are Suhaib Webb and Abu Ammar Yasir Al-Qadhi. Amazing talks Mashallah.

ps- All off topic posts have been deleted.

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-03-2006, 11:29 AM
:(how come my post got deleted?*confused*
And if you read the biography of some of the classical imams you would know they are rare to find nowadays. And I didn't mean any disrespect to modern scholars. There are plenty of great scholars nowadays.

amirah_87
04-06-2006, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
I agree i love sheikh muqbil to death rahimahullah.

Also another one of my favorite is Imam A'mash..rahimahullah..Ibnul Qayyim al-Jawziyyah
aaand Ibnu Taymiyyah..
Bin baaz
and i LOVE ibn Uthaimeen..rahimahullah.
wassalam

i agree with u 2 how could i forget shiek ibn baaz that guys incredible being a blind aa'lim....wow
wassalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.