/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Work of Some Angels of Allah

DaSangarTalib
03-30-2006, 01:23 PM
:salamext:

[Sahih Bukhari : Volume 8, Book 75, Number 417]

Narrated 'Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu) : Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "Allah has some angels who look for those who remember (glorify the praises of) Allah on the roads and paths. And when they find some people remembering (glorifying the Praise) of Allah, they call each other, saying, 'Come to object of your pursuit.'"

He (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) added, "Then the angels encircle them with their wings up to the nearest heaven to us (sky of the world)." (He added) "After those people remembered Allah and the angels go back, their Lord asks them--though He knows better then them-- 'What do My slaves say?' The angels reply, 'They say: Subhan Allah, Allahu Akbar, Alhamdu-lillah,' and they glorify you, Allah then says, 'Did they see Me?' The angels reply, 'No! By Allah, they didn't see You.' Allah says, 'How it would have been if they saw Me?' The angels reply, 'If they saw You, they would worship You more devoutly and remember You more deeply, and declare Your freedom from any resemblance to anything more often.'

Allah says "What they ask for? ' The angels reply 'They ask for Paradise.' Allah says (to the angels), 'Did they see it?' The angels reply, 'No ! by the Allah O Lord! they didn't see it.' Allah says: 'How it would have been if they saw it?' the angel says, 'If they saw it, they would have greater covetousness for it and would seek it with greater seal and would they have greater desire for it.'

Allah says, 'From what do they seek refuge?' The angels reply, 'They seek refuge Hell (fire)', Allah says, 'Did they see it?' The angels say, 'No by Allah, O Lord! they did not see it.' Allah says how it would have been if they saw it?' The angels say, 'If they saw it they would flee from it with the extreme fleeing and would have extreme fear from it.' Then Allah says, 'If make you witnessed that I have forgiven them', Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) added, "One of the angel would say, "There was so and so amongst them, and he was not one of them but he has just come from some need. Allah would say, There are those people whose companions will not be reduced to misery."

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaSangarTalib
03-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Allahu Akbar!!

Ninth_Scribe
03-31-2006, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
:salamext:

[Sahih Bukhari : Volume 8, Book 75, Number 417]

Narrated 'Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu) : Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "Allah has some angels who look for those who remember (glorify the praises of) Allah on the roads and paths. And when they find some people remembering (glorifying the Praise) of Allah, they call each other, saying, 'Come to object of your pursuit.'"

:wasalamex
Sweet, then you're just the person who can help me out here. I have heard that the Angels all bear a suffix "IL" which means they're Angels.

Where is this written?

Ninth Scribe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.