/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Call me stupid, but...

F.Y.
03-31-2006, 09:30 AM
:sl:
Ok, call me stupid, but after 257..something posts, I've decided to get myself an avatar (about time!)

I've tried to upload my own - but it keeps saying "Upload of file failed". I believe this is coz it's the wrong size. How do I change the size of the pic so that it is 100x100 pixels?

Please help me!

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
F.Y.
03-31-2006, 09:30 AM
Ok - ignore - its allowed me to do it now! Thanks anyway!

Muezzin
03-31-2006, 10:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
:sl:
Ok, call me stupid
Okay. You're stupid. :p

Ok - ignore
Done. :p

But seriously... Try uploading it in something like Imageshack first if it gives you trouble in the future :)

F.Y.
03-31-2006, 10:24 AM
Sorry! Its Yusuf Islam! Isnt that allowed? Okay then.
I didnt know - should read the rules.

Im sorry!
Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
F.Y.
03-31-2006, 10:27 AM
There you go. I'm bragging about myself now. "One cool sis" - errrm. I dont think im cool - i just think the avatars cool.

Peace

F.Y.
03-31-2006, 10:32 AM
Yes thanks bro. Close thread. I dont mind changing it to 'One Stupid Sis' either. I'll work on it - using paint or some other program. :)

Jazakallah.Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.