/* */

PDA

View Full Version : www.Memorize-Quran.com has just launched Alhamdulillah!

HizBullah
04-02-2006, 07:18 PM
As Salamun Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Brothers and Sisters.

Just wanted to do some advertising for our newest addition of Islamic websites.

The Digital Halal Team has just launched (April 1st, 2006) our newest addition of Islamic websites, which can be located at www.Memorize-Quran.com

The basic idea is that we take each surah and split them down into 1 to 1.5 minute piece slices, depending on where the ayahs end. There are 2 huge benefits to this

a) If a person were to memorize one audio file a day, they would (Insha'Allah) become Hifz-ul-Quran in 4 years!! Think about that... becoming a hafiz once you graduate, what a nice way to end your undergrad, with your university diploma and become a hafiz!

b) By splitting the files into 1-1.5 minutes each, we enable you to take things step by step... and make memorizing the Glorious Qur'an muchhh easier.

I'd like to add that this is an ongoing work, so far we have 9 Juz completed from Sheikh Qari Mishary Bin Rashaad Al Efasi in high quality. The completed Juz's are as follows -
Juz 1, 2, 3, 4, 24, 25, 27, 29 and 30. But like I said, this is an ongoing project, and we will not stop with Qari Al Efasi! Insha'Allah, we plan to do many more Qari's in the future.

Also, as a final note, please check out Digital Halal's other websites -
www.Islamictorrents.net
www.Muslimspace.com

I'll keep you all posted for any other future websites we launch Insha'Allah, and if you have any questions/concerns/comments/suggestions, please do not hesitate to either drop a message in this thread or email me at akhi@islamictorrents.net

Jazak'Allah Khairun for your time and attention.

As Salamun Alaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
a.abraar
05-26-2006, 06:08 PM
jakhAllah i will start inshahAllah benefit from this site asap.

al-fateh
05-26-2006, 06:23 PM
i dont like Muslimspace , i dont think it will be a good idea to have something like that.

myspace is already a coruupt place, and i cannot seem to expect anything from this one either

al-fateh
05-26-2006, 06:24 PM
but the Memorize Quran is sweet
[S]
thanks[/S]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-26-2006, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-fateh
i dont like Muslimspace , i dont think it will be a good idea to have something like that.

myspace is already a coruupt place, and i cannot seem to expect anything from this one either
dtz wot i woz gona say bro.. it duznt sond very islamic 2 me.. :?

al-fateh
05-26-2006, 06:54 PM
the idea from Muslimspace obviously came from the idea of Myspace...

the things that are taking place on that site are simply nasty and out to the public....adopting such a nast site and making it islamic??? in what way???

people to date?

------
09-21-2008, 10:45 AM
:salamext:

:bump:!!!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.