/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahaadith Programs - downloadable

muamena
04-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Bismillah
Asalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Thought I would post this link and pin it so you can all enjoy this program inshaAllah. hb: Once it is installed, everytime your computer starts up it will pop up with a hadith mashaAllah!!

Click here to download the program inshaAllah - Hadith of the Day

Another program that I have download (I have the previous one installed on my computer too mashaAllah) .. great program full of ahaadith! mashaAllah!

It has Quran, Ahaadith, Praying times and Praying information.

Click here to download the program inshaAllah

Here is another program I found ... I downloaded it but then realized it was all in arabic and I cannot read arabic :blushing: (yes I didn't read the description hehe) .. but it seems to be a great program if you can read arabic mashaAllah!

ps - you can download the trial version or buy it.

Descritpion:
E-book software oriented for Hadith Prophet Muhammad :sallaAllahuAlaihiwasallam: . Offer the 6 books of hadith including Sahih Bukhari, Sahh Muslim, Sunan Abi Daud, Sunan Al-Nasaie, Sunan Al-Tarmidzi and Sunan Ibnu Majah. Supported on non Arabic enabled environment. Text presented in Arabic and the interface is in English. Text could be copy and transfered to word processor eg. Microsoft Word 2000 - 2003. Complete with diacritical marks and sanad. E-book software for 40,000 Hadith collection (Sunan Sittah).

Click here to download the trial version of Ekabakti E-Hadith Software E-book 2.0.1 inshaAllah

Click here to buy Ekabakti E-Hadith Software E-Book 2.0.1 inshaAllah

I found another hadith program .. the look of it is a little better but program #2 has more than ahaadith in it. This program just has the ahaadith.
The Hadith Software Version 1.0 (Freeware)

Once you download the program you can download and "run" and install the following plug-ins:

Shahi Bukhari
Shahi Muslim
Maliks Muwatta
Fiqh-us-Sunnah
Shamaa-il Tirmidhi
Abu Dawud
Extra Ahaadith

Ok this one is the BEST out of all of them! You can highlight and copy and paste the ahaadith from the program! The others you are not able to copy each hadith. It has Glossary of Islamic terms, when you click on a hadith it gives more information about it. Also, you can install more ahaadith (but right now the website is not working). The program comes with the ahaadith by Muslim & Bukhari and Nawawi (inshaAllah soon the website will be working so the rest can be installed into the program). For now I have this program and 2 other ahaadith programs that I have listed above.

Click here to inshaAllah download - Hadith Viewer 1.81

Fi Aman Allah
muamena

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amirah_87
04-06-2006, 03:29 PM
salaams ukhti ,

well i tried it but it's not workin'????????????????????

wasalaams[IMG]sad[/IMG]

Kittygyal
04-06-2006, 03:49 PM
it does not work for me too :'(

take care

muamena
04-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Bismillah
Asalaamu Alaykum,

None of them work? Strange .. I have just clicked the links and it pops up for me to download them .. not sure why it won't work for you :(

fi aman Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amirah_87
04-06-2006, 06:49 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

maybe it's our computers or summink.........allahu a'lam

wassalaam

muamena
04-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Bismillah
Asalaamu Alaykum

maybe you have a popup blocker that is blocking it ?

amirah_87
04-06-2006, 06:53 PM
salaams......

no tried that too........wot a loss ey ????

:(:(:(:(:(

muamena
04-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Bismillah
Asalaamu Alaykum,

booo not fair!!

If you tell me what particular program(s) you would like to try i can get the website links instead of the direct link ...

fi aman Allah

amirah_87
04-06-2006, 06:56 PM
salaams ,
nothing in particular ukthi just wanted to download bukhari thats all...:):)

wassalaam

muamena
04-06-2006, 06:59 PM
Bismillah
Asalaamu Alaykum,

Try this link out inshaAllah it will work for you ;)

http://www.islamasoft.co.uk/downloads.html

fi aman Allah

amirah_87
04-06-2006, 07:02 PM
ass salaamu alaykum..

thanks alot sis ....... nice site

jazaakillaahu khayran

wassalaam

muamena
04-06-2006, 07:04 PM
Bismillah
Wa Alaykum salaam sis,

you're welcome :)

fi aman Allah :wub:

waji
04-06-2006, 07:05 PM
:sl:
thanks sister
:w:

saidaharther
05-19-2006, 06:30 AM
jazak alalh khayr sister:) its excellent!

Sohrab
05-21-2006, 11:30 PM
Jazakallah, very useful programs.

muamena
06-23-2006, 02:58 AM
Bismillah

inshaAllah others will benefit from this as well!

seek.learn
06-23-2006, 03:13 AM
Salaam o alaikum,

JazakAllah for posting them.
Will be trying them out soon, InshaAllah,

Alaikum Salaam

muamena
06-23-2006, 03:16 AM
Bismillah

wa iyyaki (i think this is the correct spelling?) sister !

shudnt_have
06-24-2006, 05:13 AM
:sl: :sister:

barakullahu feekum..

few minutes ago...i was reading the hadith..of..

The prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) said: "When a son of Adam dies, his deeds cease to benefit him except three: a perpetual charity, a useful contribution to knowledge, and a good child who would pray for him." [Reported by Imam Muslim and the other six Imams]

and may Allah tallah reward you for ur efforts n everytimewe read these hadiths.. ameen.

muamena
06-26-2006, 12:24 PM
Bismillah
:w: :sister:

ameen! and jazakAllah khair for that beautiful hadith :) & may the peace and blessings be upon the Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu alayhi wa sallam) and his family and his companions. Ameen.

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-28-2006, 11:37 AM
JazakAllah khayr ukhti. That was very beneficial. I just downloaded everything.
W'salaam

Pk_#2
06-30-2006, 06:05 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

jazakhala trying to download it now :)

Thanks alot tis very beneficial my sister

muamena
07-02-2006, 01:33 AM
Bismillah

mashaAllah so glad you all are downloading such a benefical program! mashaAllah mashaAllah !

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala allow your knowledge in Islam to continue to grow. Ameen

muslim_friend
07-03-2006, 12:00 PM
jazakAllah sister for the links.. i was searching for better hadith software.

format_quote Originally Posted by muamena
Ok this one is the BEST out of all of them! You can highlight and copy and paste the ahaadith from the program! The others you are not able to copy each hadith. It has Glossary of Islamic terms, when you click on a hadith it gives more information about it. Also, you can install more ahaadith (but right now the website is not working). The program comes with the ahaadith by Muslim & Bukhari and Nawawi (inshaAllah soon the website will be working so the rest can be installed into the program). For now I have this program and 2 other ahaadith programs that I have listed above.
Not really, i use the 4th one.. you can copy the hadith to the clipboard and then paste it wherever you like..

"FILE----->Export to text Editor"

kormath
07-30-2006, 05:16 PM
I tried, but more of them does not work

muamena
08-01-2006, 05:26 PM
Bismillah

is it that you cannot download them or you installed them and they do not work?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.