/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forgiven Sins & Judgement Day

freeze
04-05-2006, 10:56 PM
:sl:

If I asked Allah(swt) to forgive my sins on the Day of Judgement, will those sins STILL show up against me on that Day?

Also, I read a Hadith somewhere where Muhammad(pbuh) said that if you pray two raka'ats with khushoo (concentration) all your previous sins are forgiven. Is this Hadith weak? I don't often hear Muslim scholars use this hadith, why is this?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2006, 10:57 PM
ive read most of sahih muslim/bukhari, quite a lot of mishkat but ive neva come across this hadith... interesting. I'll research on it inshaAllah

freeze
04-05-2006, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
ive read most of sahih muslim/bukhari, quite a lot of mishkat but ive neva come across this hadith... interesting. I'll research on it inshaAllah

The Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said: 'The one who performed two rakaats of salat in such a way that his attention was in the salat, then in return, Allah forgives all his previous sins.' [Mishkat]

Does this include major sins as well or no?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2006, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by freeze

The Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said: 'The one who performed two rakaats of salat in such a way that his attention was in the salat, then in return, Allah forgives all his previous sins.' [Mishkat]

Does this include major sins as well or no?

it says mishkat, but in mishkat who relates the hadith? and who narrates it?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
freeze
04-05-2006, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
it says mishkat, but in mishkat who relates the hadith? and who narrates it?

I do not know. I saw it on a website. I will try to look for it myself.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2006, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by freeze
I do not know. I saw it on a website. I will try to look for it myself.
websites are very dodgy these days bro, be careful, i normally chek up everythin i read wiv sheikhs

Maimunah
04-05-2006, 11:12 PM
dont know that hadith bt i heard a hadith that says if u pray ur daily salaah with kushuu allah forgives our sins n also if u perfect ur wudhu the same aswell i.e ur sins will fall down like the way a tree loses it leafs:)
i think if u commite major sins, u need to make kafaara
n for small sins u need to make taubah.
either way u will see on the day of judgement if ur forgiven or not by allah. and know allah is most forgiving. he fforgives all sins except joining partners with him:)

vpb
04-05-2006, 11:27 PM
bro, if u pray sincerly salat 5 times a day, and obey Allah swt's orders, then he will forgive you all your sins (if he wills):) Allah swt, is very merciful :)

1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;

3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

4. Master of the Day of Judgment.

5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

6. Show us the straight way,

7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

freeze
04-06-2006, 01:16 AM

I do pray 5 times a day and I try to keep khushoo.

But I am still confused, do the sins Allah(swt) forgive appear to you on the Day of Judgement?

And what is kafaara and taubah?

freeze
04-06-2006, 01:17 AM
I wish there was an edit button. =/
My question clarified:
If Allah(swt) forgives a sin that you make, does that sin show up to your face on the Day of Judgement?

Al-Mu'min
04-06-2006, 01:28 AM
Peace brother.
May Allah have mercy on our souls. I don't know, I'm sure the other brothers will answer. I just wanted to inform you that you will get an edit button once you have registered 50 posts. Sorry to get off topic.
Salaam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.