/* */

PDA

View Full Version : does allah want peace on earth? so let me do evil.

holditgangster
04-07-2006, 09:19 AM
personaly i don't think so, becuase the world will never be a utopia, which means allah designed the world to have pain and suffering in it. so this means that allah wants pain and suffering to test us, so my questions is why are we being told to be good in the quran, when allah also wants pain and suffering in the world, so that means the ppl cuaseing this suffereing are fulfilling the commands of allah, and since i also want to do the commands of allah isn't it right i commit evil, otherwise allah would of made a world full of utopia.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
04-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Salaam

Hey bro, how's it going by the way it's me "Truths" and welcome to the fourm.

holditgangster
04-07-2006, 10:29 AM
aite man, im good, i had to ask around the place, i was getting too much stick in slife, and they kept deleting my posts, stupid shytans, hopefully this site aint gonna be like that,

anyway, can u help me out on this one.

Ghazi
04-07-2006, 10:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by holditgangster
aite man, im good, i had to ask around the place, i was getting too much stick in slife, and they kept deleting my posts, stupid shytans, hopefully this site aint gonna be like that,

anyway, can u help me out on this one.
Salaam

Sure thing bro, but what have I told you about calling people shaytan.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
holditgangster
04-07-2006, 10:39 AM
looooool aite i'll leave it, so can u answer the question.

Cheb
04-07-2006, 10:56 AM
:sl:
This may help:

Question

If the time of one's death is fixed by God, the Creator, then in case of murder or suicide a person may die before their time of death. Their time and way of dying is set to suicide or murder. If so, the person himself (in case of suicide) or the murderer (in case of murder) is carrying out God's work.

Please answer me.

Answer
Salam, Arif.

Thank you for your question and for your interest in our website.

Your question is a very interesting one and exposes the misunderstandings many people have regarding the Islamic belief about destiny and fate. This belief is very important for all Muslims, and any person interested in Islam should be aware of it because it is considered to be the sixth pillar of faith in Islam.

Muslims believe that Allah (the Creator of all that exists) has knowledge of all things — both apparent and hidden. The knowledge of the Divine is completely different and much more encompassing than that of us humans. Allah is the Most Knowledgeable and is the All-Knowing.

On the other hand, Islam teaches that all human beings have a free will to choose to do good or bad actions. Yet Allah Almighty, through His very special and most encompassing knowledge, knows what paths we will follow, whether good or bad. Due to His infinite wisdom, Allah allows some things to come to pass and prevents others. This always takes place according to His divine will.

Almighty Allah does not force us to perform evil actions. He allows some of us to follow through with them for reasons only He knows. Also, He does not force us to perform good actions. He allows us to do them in accordance with His divine plan.

It is not the work of Allah if someone practices evil. Almighty Allah has already commanded us to be good to one another, regardless of our different cultures or backgrounds. He forbade acts such as murder, suicide, theft, adultery, and so on. He has clearly warned us, through many prophets and messengers throughout history, to avoid evil and to do good. We are the ones who do the deeds out of our own free will.

We cannot ask Allah why He allows bad things to happen. There are many terrible things that occur on a daily basis and sometimes people blame the Creator because He allows them to happen.

Very few of us ask, "Why do we, as human beings, with all of our abilities and knowledge of good and bad, allow evil to happen around us while we do nothing?" It is easy to blame Allah, but it is never a fair assessment of the situation.

I hope this has helped. There is much more you can read in relation to your question. You can find some useful links provided at the bottom. In case you need any more explanation, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you again for writing to us. Please keep in touch.

Salam.

http://www.islam-online.net/servlet/...=1132468094075

:w:

Cheb
04-07-2006, 10:57 AM
This is also a helpful link:

http://www.fountainmagazine.com/arti...512&show=part1

Peace.

Ghazi
04-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Salaam

hey bro I'll check you later got to go.

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-07-2006, 04:00 PM
holditgangster,
This topic has been discussed in great detail here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...og-thread.html

See these specific posts:
http://www.islamicboard.com/137084-post37.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...post69102.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/106526-post16.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.