/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The horror of a Graveyard!

afriend
04-07-2006, 09:29 PM
:sl:

I hope everybody is well.

Well, I would like to report something very touching....which bought me to tears as I got home by bus......

As I was sitting on a double decker bus, there were a few babies, all quiet and peaceful, all of a sudden, the bus passed the graveyard, all the children on the bus started crying really hard, unlike normal cries.........then, about a minute or so after passing the graveyard, there was peace again........

I thought about this very hard, as only a few creatures can see what is happening in the graves of those being punnished, I know this might not sound as touching, but I can't explain the feeling.........

Take care, beware yourselves when relieveing yourselves, make sure you clean yourselves properly, as we will be punnished if we allow any najasah (impurities i.e. urine) in our graves......

Take heed dear brothers and sisters, Beware the punnishment of the grave, and always be mindful that death is near, look behind you, it is right there!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 09:31 PM
i dont kno why but this reminded me so much of the time musa (as) slapped death in the face.

Very interesting post there iqram bro :), jazakAllah khair

reps 4 u :)

:sl:

Ghazi
04-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Salaam

Humans and Jinn can't hear the punishment going on cause if we did we'll faint.

afriend
04-07-2006, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

Humans and Jinn can't hear the punishment going on cause if we did we'll faint.
Yes......True...like I said, you most likely will not understand or feel what I felt on that day, but there is another lesson near the end, please read that too :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 09:36 PM
still i do get those chills. You cant help it when u pass a grave... especially wen u walk in. Especially if its not a muslim cemetery!
Theres that chill, you kno not every1 in those graves are in peace.. thats highly unlikely....

May Allah have mercy on us and be forgiving with our sins.

PS: my bro's a funny one but he keeps sayin he swears a he heard a woman scream last time we visited da graveyard... mayb its his imagination tho lol

Sister_6038
04-07-2006, 09:42 PM
is that not why its good for us to visit the graveyard like once a month to remind us of the hereafter? correct me if im wrong please

Ghazi
04-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Salaam

How about someone takes a job as an undertaker is this allowed.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

How about someone takes a job as an undertaker is this allowed.
as long as it aint a dodgy man why not?

btw whats an undertaker? :?

afriend
04-07-2006, 09:46 PM
How about someone takes a job as an undertaker is this allowed
An undertaker is somebody who looks after the graveyard right?

Well of course, but preferably, not a non muslim graveyard......

Sister_6038
04-07-2006, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
as long as it aint a dodgy man why not?

btw whats an undertaker? :?
undertaker: An individual whose business is to prepare the dead for burial and to arrange and manage funerals.
courtesy of google definitions :D:D

IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut
undertaker: An individual whose business is to prepare the dead for burial and to arrange and manage funerals.
courtesy of google definitions :D:D

ok you supply the camels, i'll supply the coffins, iqram carries the coffins LOL ;D

Sister_6038
04-07-2006, 09:52 PM
ok you supply the camels, i'll supply the coffins, iqram carries the coffins LOL ;D
*keels over laughing thinking she cannae do that*

afriend
04-07-2006, 09:55 PM
LOL

Ok, let's keep things in perspective.....LOL

Sister_6038
04-07-2006, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
LOL

Ok, let's keep things in perspective.....LOL

it twas very funny though lolol

IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut
*keels over laughing thinking she cannae do that*

ok then carry the coffins!!!! :okay:

Sister_6038
04-07-2006, 10:00 PM
ok then carry the coffins!!!! :okay:
:heated: :heated: :offended: :offended: hmmmpft i think not thank you very much...i mean if Allah gave me the strength.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.