/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Call For Justice

sonz
04-08-2006, 07:40 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
05-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Alhamdulilah really enjoyed the speakers. Love the talk from brother martin lol he's full of jokess!

Barbar ahmed dad talked for a bit as well - brings tears to your eyes his speech. May Allah s.w.a ease his pain and all the brothers & sisters who are captured and being tortured this very minute.

Also the speakers made a point that Allah s.w.a test those whom he loves....makes you think are we being tested???

Seriously events like these open your eyes and makes you aware of what is actually happaning. We get bombarded with propoganda through the media & subhana' Allah this talk just shows the truth! A few non muslims were there - that just puts shame on the muslims coz at least they were willing to come and sit down and listen to the talks.

Subhana' Allah i went home around 7ish so i missed the last bits of the speakers....anyone wana tell me what happaned at the end insha' Allah?

ikhlaas
05-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Assalamu Alaykum

Where had you come from sis, down south? there were people present from many different places alhamdulillah :)

I didnt manage to listen to any talk entirely, being steward(ess) there was alot of running around to do!
After break for Asr, (is that when you left?) Shaykh Riyadh ul Haq was the final speaker, and then it was ended by a thank you to all sponsors and speakers, and a special thank you to the organiser my sister Maria, for her determination and dedication in the past few months for making this event a possibility. Insha'allah many more may be heading your way! :X

Were there any complaints, compliments, suggestions or any general comments that you know of or heard, that may help us to improve our services for the future? It was a great learning process and i believe sister Maria did a suberb job for an absolute begninner. May Allah swt reward her abundantly.
Ameen thum'ameen.

bint_muhammed
06-14-2006, 10:52 PM
yep it was awesome, i came approximetly about 9 pm, i stayed till the end! all the apeaches were really good especially the german guy, he made me laugh!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.