/* */

PDA

View Full Version : One Dollar Bill And Number 13.....!

Slave of Rehman
04-10-2006, 11:08 AM
One Dollar Bill

Take out a one dollar bill and look at it. The one dollar bill you're looking at first came off the presses in 1957 in its present design. This so-called paper money is in fact a cotton and linen blend, with red and blue minute silk fibers running through it. It is actually material. We've all washed it without it falling apart. A special blend of ink is used, the contents we will never know. It is overprinted with symbols and then it is starched to make it water resistant and pressed to give it that nice crisp look. If you look on the front of the bill, you will see the United States Treasury Seal. On the top you will see the scales for the balance - a balanced budget. In the center you have a carpenter's T-square, tool used for an even cut (Not to mention the Masonic emblems, such as the all-seeing eye!). Underneath is the Key to the United States Treasury.

That's all pretty easy to figure out, but what is on the back of that dollar bill is something we should all know. If you turn the bill over, you will see two circles. Both circles, together, comprise the Great Seal of the United States. The First Continental Congress requested that Benjamin Franklin and a group of men come up with a Seal. It took them four years to accomplish this task and another two years to get it approved. If you look at the left hand circle, you will see a Pyramid. Notice the face is lighted and the western side is dark. This country was just beginning. We had not begun to explore the West or decided what we could do for Western Civilization. The Pyramid is un-capped, again signifying that we were not even close to being finished. Inside the capstone you have the all-seeing eye, and ancient symbol for divinity. It was Franklin's belief that one man couldn't do it alone, but a group of men, with the help of God, could do anything.

"IN GOD WE TRUST" is on this currency. The Latin above the pyramid, ANNUIT COEPTIS, means "God has favored our undertaking." The Latin below the pyramid, NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM, means "a new order has begun." At the base of the pyramid is the Roman Numeral for 1776. If you look at the right-hand circle, and check it carefully, you will learn that it is on every National Cemetery in the United States. It is also on the Parade of Flags Walkway at the Bushnell, Florida National Cemetery and is the centerpiece of most hero's monuments. Slightly modified, it is the seal of the President of the United States and it is always visible whenever he speaks, yet no one knows what the symbols mean. The Bald Eagle was selected as a symbol for victory for two reasons: first, he is not afraid of a storm; he is strong and he is smart enough to soar above it. Secondly, he wears no material crown. We had just broken from the King of England. Also, notice the shield is unsupported. This country can now stand on its own. At the top of that shield you have a white bar signifying congress, a unifying factor. We were coming together as one nation.

In the Eagle's beak you will read, "E PLURIBUS UNUM", meaning "one nation from many people." Above the Eagle you have thirteen stars representing the thirteen original colonies, and any clouds of misunderstanding rolling away. Again, we were coming together as one. Notice what the Eagle holds in his talons. He holds an olive branch and arrows. This country wants peace, but we will never be afraid to fight to preserve peace. The Eagle always wants to face the olive branch, but in time of war, his gaze turns toward the arrows. They say that the number 13 is an unlucky number. This is almost a worldwide belief. You will usually never see a room numbered 13, or any hotels or motels with a 13th floor. But, think about this: 13 original colonies, 13 signers of the Declaration of Independence, 13 stripes on our flag, 13 steps on the Pyramid, 13 letters in the Latin above, 13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum", 13 stars above the Eagle, 13 plumes of feathers on each span of the Eagle's wing, 13 bars on that shield, 13 leaves on the olive branch, 13 fruits, and if you look closely, 13 arrows. Your children don't know this and their history teachers don't know this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-10-2006, 11:09 AM
is this to do wiv the illuminati?

Sister_6038
04-10-2006, 11:10 AM
interesting one bro

Rou
04-10-2006, 06:57 PM
god knows what this means it is true and also the small owl on the side where you can see franklin only god knows what it means him and the people who placed it there for there own belifs in matarial gain....

ahh the all seeing eye on the dollar bill..which sits atop a pyramid a masonic symbol..a sign of an eye above a pyramid on a christian countries money...

Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) says Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Those who hear about Dajjal should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a Believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower."

Ubadah bin Saamit (R.A.) once said, "I have explained Dajjal to you but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye (with which he can see, and this is the protruding eye about which other ahadeeth inform us) while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep (in its socket) nor protruding.

Beleive not blindly the words of a mere man he is only as informed as you are i but show what i have heard and what i can see...

why is this seal on there money that is not clear...however there could have been a million things chosen to be on that seal for there to be one eye was there choice....why there is a bird called a BALD eagle is there choice and the legs of the bird are crooked...as i said that might be just looking into this a biit too much lol

never follow blindly do your own research you never know when one will lie to you...that is the warning to my brothers and sisters...this however does ring bells in my ears about what has been written and what is on the dollar...but it may all be coincedence...allah knows best and allah says be wry of those who plot against you my people...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
extinction
04-10-2006, 07:32 PM
I have 13 single dollar bills in my right pocket no joke!!! lol does this mean I should throw them away??? cause if it does nu-uh i need this money for gas.....

Muezzin
04-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Burn the dollar bill and use sterling instead.

Show one the money, what what.

extinction
04-10-2006, 07:40 PM
nah dont like that ladies face...besides I dont want color coded money thats just too expensive...I like my dollar and love my country...besides its like a pound for a litre of gas(petrol) in england and you have all those small cars..nah I cant have all that..

Rou
04-10-2006, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
I have 13 single dollar bills in my right pocket no joke!!! lol does this mean I should throw them away??? cause if it does nu-uh i need this money for gas.....
lol who said to throw the money?

as i said yeah theres weird stuff there so see the signs and think no one said to throw anything...

extinction
04-10-2006, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rou
lol who said to throw the money?

as i said yeah theres weird stuff there so see the signs and think no one said to throw anything...
its ok....Im not planning to but thanks anyway

Slave of Rehman
04-11-2006, 09:49 AM
ahh the all seeing eye on the dollar bill..which sits atop a pyramid a masonic symbol..a sign of an eye above a pyramid on a christian countries money...

yeh this is Masonic One Eye coz they are waitng for One eye Maseeh.

why is this seal on there money that is not clear...however there could have been a million things chosen to be on that seal for there to be one eye was there choice....why there is a bird called a BALD eagle is there choice and the legs of the bird are crooked...as i said that might be just looking into this a biit too much lol

this is a Great Seal of Free Massonary and Hitler had this Sign as well.

mortazaB
04-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Heres that small eagle hiding...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tim.hod...es/dollar2.gif

Muezzin
04-11-2006, 09:11 PM
You call that an eagle? THIS is an eagle:

mortazaB
04-12-2006, 02:02 AM
You have too see the illuminati videos...

PT1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...minati&pl=true
PT2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...minati&pl=true

Slave of Rehman
04-12-2006, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mortazaB
Aslaam-o-Alikum Brother MortazaB!
Mashalalh very good Video on New World Order.
i know all about Free Masonary, and i have done lots research on it.
i know each and every thing about it and its plan.

Jazakallah for giving me these videos.
if u have any other sourse to get these kind of Information so please share it.

waslaam-o-Alikum

Rou
04-13-2006, 10:03 PM

its an owl not an eagle but yes it is there i have checked a real dollar bill...

extinction
04-13-2006, 10:17 PM
*pulls out dollar bill and waits for palm to heat up and get scorching hot as if i have touched kryptonite*

cleo
04-14-2006, 03:31 AM
You missed the word, The Federal Reserve Note..It is not real money, it is a note, like borrowing fake paper. The Gold standard was taken out in the presidency of Rosevelt..Since then the world banks print this note, and the World Banks are owned by the Illuminati...( I want my gold back, not this)

mortazaB
04-15-2006, 05:19 PM
I heard Free Masons, just make there own money... Like they have the machine and print infinite amount of money they want...

extinction
04-15-2006, 05:22 PM
I heard Free Masons, just make there own money... Like they have the machine and print infinite amount of money they want...
doubt thats possible money without assets to back it is useless..consult your nearest accountant (who most probably will be desi) for details..

al-fateh
04-15-2006, 05:36 PM
i actually have it all hear with explanation and videos

go ahead and check it out

everything u need to know

THE NEW WORLD ORDER

http://www.myislamweb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1724

salafiah
04-20-2006, 04:21 PM
i know One world Order.
go to check this web site.
www.freepressinternational.com
Jazakallah

cleo
04-20-2006, 04:34 PM
I heard they have a print set up in Iraq, and strange as it seems, they have money at a request.......

mujahedeen2087
05-04-2006, 02:50 AM
its masionic

extinction
05-04-2006, 02:53 AM
aah muslims and their conspiring ..........and then some

syilla
05-04-2006, 02:54 AM
what about other currency?

do anyone knows the history behind it?

i dunno mine... only a few bit of info here and there...

Hawa
05-10-2006, 03:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo

good luck trying to fill up with 13 bucks..

muslim_friend
05-10-2006, 01:35 PM
:sl:

I read this on a website:
The Sahih of Al-Bukhari (77:68-92) adds this detail to the warning:

"When Dajjal appears, his complexion will be white and his right eye will be blind, while the left eye will shine like a bright star."

The eye above the pyramid is shining, but dunno if its actually a left eye.

"In God we trust"= i'd call that 'covering up'. the masons,atheists and zionists are using their missionaries to spread the perverse laws of the new world order in the muslim world.the Prophet s.a.w.s ordered us to read the first and last 10 verses of Surat Al-Kahf, when we hear of the dajjal.. these verses talk about deviations of christianity.

M.I.A.
05-10-2006, 03:24 PM
a intersting link i came across, might be worth a look although its a little off topic...sorry

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/FEDERALRESERVE.HTML

Rou
05-10-2006, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim_friend
:sl:

I read this on a website:
The Sahih of Al-Bukhari (77:68-92) adds this detail to the warning:

"When Dajjal appears, his complexion will be white and his right eye will be blind, while the left eye will shine like a bright star."

The eye above the pyramid is shining, but dunno if its actually a left eye.

"In God we trust"= i'd call that 'covering up'. the masons,atheists and zionists are using their missionaries to spread the perverse laws of the new world order in the muslim world.the Prophet s.a.w.s ordered us to read the first and last 10 verses of Surat Al-Kahf, when we hear of the dajjal.. these verses talk about deviations of christianity.
strange i have never come past that description? as in the complextion could you pls provide a link?

"Ubadah bin Saamit (R.A.) once said, "I have explained Dajjal to you but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye (with which he can see, and this is the protruding eye about which other ahadeeth inform us) while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep (in its socket) nor protruding."

http://www.islam.tc/prophecies/masdaj.html

muslim_friend
05-11-2006, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rou
strange i have never come past that description? as in the complextion could you pls provide a link?

"Ubadah bin Saamit (R.A.) once said, "I have explained Dajjal to you but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye (with which he can see, and this is the protruding eye about which other ahadeeth inform us) while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep (in its socket) nor protruding."

http://www.islam.tc/prophecies/masdaj.html
http://www.pakistanidefenceforum.com...howtopic=10997

The prophecies regarding Dajjal are many. There's also one that says that he has a red complexion.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.242 Narrated by Abdullah bin Umar
Allah's Apostle said. "While I was sleeping, I saw myself (in a dream) performing Tawaf around the Ka'ba. Behold, I saw a reddish-white man with lank hair, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, "Who is this?' They replied, 'The son of Mary.' Then I turned my face to see another man with a huge body, red complexion and curly hair and blind in one eye. His eye looked like a protruding out grape. They said (to me), He is Ad-Dajjal." The Prophet added, "The man he resembled most is Ibn Qatan, a man from the tribe of Khuza'a."

cleo
05-11-2006, 03:26 PM
The eagle now on stamps, address labels, etc., has a beak, but if you look closely, there is a viper in form of a beak, and the top of the beak, which the eagle breaths, (two black holes), is the eyes of a viper...I have seen them. The Veterans of America, put out address labels, and the snake is clearly there, with the fork tongue, ready to strike. Don't this seem evil to you, it does to me?

Rou
05-11-2006, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim_friend
http://www.pakistanidefenceforum.com...howtopic=10997

The prophecies regarding Dajjal are many. There's also one that says that he has a red complexion.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.242 Narrated by Abdullah bin Umar
Allah's Apostle said. "While I was sleeping, I saw myself (in a dream) performing Tawaf around the Ka'ba. Behold, I saw a reddish-white man with lank hair, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, "Who is this?' They replied, 'The son of Mary.' Then I turned my face to see another man with a huge body, red complexion and curly hair and blind in one eye. His eye looked like a protruding out grape. They said (to me), He is Ad-Dajjal." The Prophet added, "The man he resembled most is Ibn Qatan, a man from the tribe of Khuza'a."
i cant seem to find it...the link leads to another forum?

i have pasted a link to Sahih Al-Bukhari could you please show where it states wither one? i just wish to read the full hadith that lays before and after the description...

the description of the white skin...

thanks in advance..

http://www.ummah.net/Al_adaab/hadith/bukhari/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.