/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Selahedînê Eyûbî

mortazaB
04-12-2006, 03:27 AM
Have you guys, read Selahadin's bio? Beautiful Brother, mashallah. May Allah Grant him Jannah you can find it here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin

Also heres a snippet
Not long after Richard's departure, Saladin died March 4, 1193 at Damascus. When they opened Saladin's treasury they found there was not enough money to pay for his funeral; he had given his money away to those in need. His tomb, located in the Umayyad mosque, is now a major tourist attraction. His tomb is one of the most visited in the world.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al-fateh
04-12-2006, 03:44 AM
one of my favorite characters of Islam

we need another Saladin at these hard times

Muslim Soldier
04-12-2006, 06:37 AM
Saladin was soo great and till today is so much respected by non-muslims too that in the game Age of Empires 2 he is mentioned and is said to be more civilised and kind than the crusaders and the English rule

salafiah
04-20-2006, 04:22 PM
i really love that man. he was brave and pious.
May Allah bless him and place him in Jannah.Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-26-2006, 11:14 PM
yeah i heard his biography he was a great leader.

extinction
04-26-2006, 11:20 PM
I watched kingdom of heaven??

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-27-2006, 01:36 PM
have u heard the audio lectures?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!