/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Very Importent

Ghazi
04-12-2006, 02:41 PM
Salaam

Hey guys I'm giving dawa to a non-muslim who's a christian any adivce, or any questions I should ask him.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
04-12-2006, 04:42 PM
bro what is DAWA?

take care

aamirsaab
04-12-2006, 04:44 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

Hey guys I'm giving dawa to a non-muslim who's a christian any adivce, or any questions I should ask him.
Yeah, don't insult him lol.
Actually, i do have some advice - just recently got it off this imam who gave a talk at masjid attaqwah (can I get a whoop whoop from the taqwa massive?). He said one thing that should be implemented in dawa is to say: "islam is the only way to save you from the hell fire". Although, it's quite difficult to say that in a conversation without sounding like a turd.

p.s; dawah is when we try to guide non-muslims (and sometimes muslims) to the path of Islam.

j4763
04-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Think its explaining islam and showing how its the right path to take (im no muslim so may be wrong)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
04-12-2006, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by j4763
Think its explaining islam and showing how its the right path to take (im no muslim so may be wrong)
Good point!

czgibson
04-12-2006, 04:55 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
He said one thing that should be implemented in dawa is to say: "islam is the only way to save you from the hell fire". Although, it's quite difficult to say that in a conversation without sounding like a turd.
I wouldn't put it quite like that, but, yes, it is an annoying (and rather arrogant) thing to say to somebody.

Mind you, Christians often say it too, with regard to their chosen belief system, so this guy might be more used to all that hellfire talk.

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.