/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Little Gems: Very Small and Easy but Extremely Beneficial......

Khattab
04-13-2006, 03:26 PM
:sl:

This thread is for simple acts, that can be done while on a bus, walking etc that are very well rewarded and loved by Allah (SWT).

Abu Hurairah reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "There are two phrases that are light on the tongue but heavy on the scale of rewards and are dear to (Allah) the Gracious One. These are, subhanallah wa bi-hamdihi (All Glory is to Allah and all Praise to Him), and subhanallah al-azim (Glorified is Allah, the Great).'' (Muslim, Bukhari, and Tirmizhi)

Abu Zharr reported, "the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, 'Shall I tell you the words that Allah loves the most?' I said, 'Yes, tell me, O Messenger of Allah.' He said, 'The words most dear to Allah are subhan-Allah wa bihamdihi (Glorified is Allah with all praise due to Him)'."

So we are told to repeat the words Subhanallah wa bi-hamdihi and Subhanallah al-azim, very easy to do and can be done anywhere:)

Also:

Abu Hurairah also reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "I love repeating subhanallah, wal-hamdulillah, wa la-ilaha ill-Allah, wa-Allahu akbar (Glorified is Allah, all praise is due to Allah, and there is no God but Allah, Allah is the greatest) more than all that the sun shines upon.'' (Muslim and Tirmizhi)

If anyone has anymore please post them up.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Zaara
04-13-2006, 03:31 PM

Mashallah, what a cute thread! :giggling:
I will remember to repeat all those words much more often than usually, inshallah!

JazakAllah khair for sharing!!! :)

:w:

"..MariAm.."
04-14-2006, 02:56 PM
Mashallah. Jazakallah khairun..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.