/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tsunami mosques

Battle_4_Peace
04-14-2006, 11:24 PM
Mosques survived the 35 meter Tsunami waves

Forgive me brothers and sisters, i know this is old news, but i think you haven't seen some of the pictures hehe. The common reply i get is that the mosques are better build, than the houses. Even if we know that some wooden mosques survived the Tsunami, we will agree for the sake of argument. Then tell me my friend, why don't you see any mud on the mosques? You know that waves bring mud with them, why is the mosque still glittering in the shiny sun? That is point number one, point number two is, that no mather how strong the structure is, if a wave of 35 meter or even 4 meter high is enough to destroy that structure, so why is the mosque in the first picture, not destroyed? Can such a mosque survive such a big wave? It is on the coast, so the wave must have been very strong. Don't you think? That was point number two, point number three is, that why don't you see another buildig who alone survived such a big wave? We have seen only pictures of mosques, we have not seen an office or any church. Why is that? The truth is that Allah showed His power and warned us, for His punishments. May Allah protect us, against the punishments of the grave and Jahanam. Ameen.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
04-14-2006, 11:28 PM
Salaam

Jazakallah for the pics bro.

Beblessed
04-14-2006, 11:33 PM
SubhanAllah.. after all these signs that Allah (swt) has given us.. and still we are being ungrateful to our Lord .. the most High..

JazakhAllah khayran, brother.. for posting this .. even if it is considered as old news .. we should be reminded of the beauty of islam .. and that Allah (swt) is Always with us .. no matter what what happens!!

Inshallah May Allah (swt) bless you and Us in this life and the hereafter, inshallah!
Fii Amani Allah

Battle_4_Peace
04-14-2006, 11:41 PM
Wa Jazakum, may Allah reward us in dunia and Akhira, Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hidaayah
04-15-2006, 02:26 AM
:sl:
Subhanallah..!! indeed we see so many signs yet we keep on doing bad deeds..May Allah give us hidaya...Ameen

n also Ameen to ur duas
wassalam

hamzaa
04-15-2006, 02:28 AM
:salamext:

^^Ameen

W/salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.