/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your next home

Battle_4_Peace
04-15-2006, 12:23 AM
Your next home

Nice, isn't it? What have you prepared for it? Will it be a pit of Hell or a Garden of Paradise? Maybe you have a just few hours left from now? Who promised you tommorow? How would you take your car and dollars with you? The people will dump you in this emtpy, cold, lonely and dark hole in the ground. They will forget you, except for ones a month, when they bring you some flowers. That's it! You will be alone there, with no friends, except your deeds. What have you prepared for it? The termites and worms will eat you. Do you have any helper beside Allah? What will you tell the Angels who will ask you the questions? Remind the death brothers and sisters, don't forget it. The prophet Mohammad, Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said that this world is a drop in a Ocean compared to the Herafter. This world is nothing, it only looks nice. This world is just illusion, strugle for the Herafter Insha'Allaah.

Koran 4:78. Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even though you were in strong towers.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mu'min
04-15-2006, 12:39 AM
Jazaka Allahu Khairan brother.

"..MariAm.."
04-15-2006, 02:17 AM
:sl:
jazakallah for the reminder..!! May Allah save us from hell-fire ..Ameen

hamzaa
04-15-2006, 02:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Battle_4_Peace
Your next home

Nice, isn't it? What have you prepared for it? Will it be a pit of Hell or a Garden of Paradise? Maybe you have a just few hours left from now? Who promised you tommorow? How would you take your car and dollars with you? The people will dump you in this emtpy, cold, lonely and dark hole in the ground. They will forget you, except for ones a month, when they bring you some flowers. That's it! You will be alone there, with no friends, except your deeds. What have you prepared for it? The termites and worms will eat you. Do you have any helper beside Allah? What will you tell the Angels who will ask you the questions? Remind the death brothers and sisters, don't forget it. The prophet Mohammad, Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said that this world is a drop in a Ocean compared to the Herafter. This world is nothing, it only looks nice. This world is just illusion, strugle for the Herafter Insha'Allaah.

Koran 4:78. Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even though you were in strong towers.
:salamext:

Inshallah, they wont be placing flowers of any sort on my grave, instead remembering me in their supplications. Remember it will be the strenght of your Imaan, which will provide the answers to the questions asked by Munkar and Nakir

w/salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NahidSarvy
04-15-2006, 03:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Battle_4_Peace
This world is nothing, it only looks nice. This world is just illusion, strugle for the Herafter Insha'Allaah.
Neither the prophet nor the Qur'ân says this world is just an illusion. Citation, please?

Battle_4_Peace
04-15-2006, 12:35 PM
Neither the prophet nor the Qur'ân says this world is just an illusion. Citation, please?
Koran 57:20. Know ye all, that the life of this world is but play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting and multiplying, (in rivalry) among yourselves, riches and children. Here is a similitude: How rain and the growth which it brings forth, delight (the hearts of) the tillers; soon it withers; thou wilt see it grow yellow; then it becomes dry and crumbles away. But in the Hereafter is a Penalty severe (for the devotees of wrong). And Forgiveness from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (for the devotees of Allah. And what is the life of this world, but goods and chattels of deception?

I did not say that this is not created, like some philosophers say. The world is created, everything is real, the colours, the trees, the mountains, but all this is just looking nice. It looks nice, but the earth does not show you his real face. The real face of the world is, problems and missery. Everything on earth will turn to dust, like Allah says in Surah Rahman. This is what i ment, when is said that this world is an illusion. The Prophet Mohammad, Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said that this world is like a dream. Excuse me for my English, i am from Holland, so English is not my mother tonque.

:w:

Maimunah
04-15-2006, 12:43 PM
subhanaallah jazakaallah khayr:)
nice reminder
wasalaam

al-fateh
04-15-2006, 06:21 PM
Allahumma najina min azab al qabr

ivanna25
04-15-2006, 06:25 PM
Battle_4_peace, u use the pronoun "you" as if u r Mohammed or God, better say " we", what you yourself have prepared. its better to say "what we have prepared for the hereafter"

extinction
04-15-2006, 06:28 PM
man..this is a good wake-up call...I always end up hitting the snooze...jazakallah for throwing the bucket of ice-cold water .....

Battle_4_Peace
04-15-2006, 07:03 PM
Battle_4_peace, u use the pronoun "you" as if u r Mohammed or God, better say " we", what you yourself have prepared. its better to say "what we have prepared for the hereafter"
Astagfirullah, i am not even a drop in a ocean compared to the Prophet Mohammad! Maybe your right sister, but that was not my intention. I was not thinking that far. Even if you speak like that, it does not mean that you are Mohammad or God. If you listin to a Shaikh or a teacher, he speaks like that to a student. Or even a father talks to his child like that, does it mean that he is Mohammad or God? No, ofcourse not. There is no problem with speaking like that, but what i said is also about me you know. I did not denie that. I am a human being like you, Allah will punish me or forgive me, that is in His Hands. :)

ivanna25
04-15-2006, 07:07 PM
i know u have no bad intentions. but when shaeikh uses " you" this because he adresses people who are less than him in knowledge; when a fther adresses his child with "you" to advice him, this bc the father has more experience than the child. "you" sometimes can make person feel that the one who speaks in excluded. im sure u have no bad intentions. just commenting.

extinction
04-15-2006, 07:09 PM
I think even sheiks should say we....united we stand divided we fall........

Battle_4_Peace
04-15-2006, 07:15 PM
haha why do you make a problem of that? You people are Alhamdolillah, people with knowledge, this was actualy a message to those who do not pray, who do not pay Zakat, who do not do good deed etc. To them, even a Muslim child can say, 'You'. So forget this we and you and think about the message Insha'Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.