/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do jewish believe in Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)

Hussein radi
04-15-2006, 05:25 AM
I have heard that the jewish were waiting for Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)after prophet jesus(PBUH). unfortunately he was not a jewish but an arab.

Some people say that they believe in him, but they dont want to accept him becuase simply his not a jewish.

some people say that they never believed in him?

Do the christans believe in Prophet Muhhamad(pbum)?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Trumble
04-15-2006, 07:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hussein radi
I have heard that the jewish were waiting for Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)after prophet jesus(PBUH). unfortunately he was not a jewish but an arab.

Some people say that they believe in him, but they dont want to accept him becuase simply his not a jewish.

As I understand it, the orthodox Jewish belief is that a messiah (as opposed to a prophet) from the line of David will come bringing with him an era of peace and prosperity for both living and dead - there is debate whether 'dead' here refers to some sort of literal resurrection. The Temple in Jerusalem will be re-built, the people will find God (if they haven't already), the people of Israel will return to Israel, war and famine will end, etc.

Mohammed therefore didn't 'qualify' anyway, and as none of those things came to pass he wouldn't have been accepted whether Jewish, Arab or anything else. There have been a few 'claimants' though, throughout history.

It is not true that Mohammed was not accepted as he was not Jewish. The idea is absurd.. if they believed Mohammed was a, or indeed the, true Prophet of God, they would not reject him. But, even if aware of him, they did not believe it.

No, or at least only as a historical figure. They do not believe him to have been a prophet, or the Qu'ran to be the word of God.

Mohsin
04-15-2006, 10:39 AM
There have been jews and christians that have believed in Muhammed as a Prophet PBUH, but they are no longer jews and christians, they are now muslims. There have been millions of these kind of reverts. Obviously theee are some who haven't believed

Hussein radi
04-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Actually in saudi arabia they taught me that the jewish were waiting for the greatest and last prophet. However, he was not a jew so they tried to kill him several times out of jealousy. Jesus(PBUH) in the other hand also talked about Prophet Muhammad(pbuh). He talked about his greatness and how he will not fail. That is how the jewish knew of a last prophet.
Abviously Prophet Muhammed(PBUH)had a purpose and that was to spread the True Word to humanity( like all the other prophets)

We were created for a purpose and thats to prove to god that we are worthy for the life after. So god has send down phrophets to guide us to the stright path. Every time a prophet teachings is corrupt god sends down another prophet. So it is clearly that prophet Huhammas(PBUH) teachings
is not corrupted and we must listen to the last prophet teachings( not the once before him).

If so( which will not happen) Islam teachings was corrupted then god will send down another prophet.

That is why they teach me that i must respect the tura and the bible becuase they also have god words in them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hussein radi
04-15-2006, 03:28 PM
this Video link will help to explain it better.

http://turntoislam.com/learn_about_i..._creation.html

http://turntoislam.com/learn_about_i..._creation.html

Mohsin
04-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Actually in saudi arabia they taught me that the jewish were waiting for the greatest and last prophet. However, he was not a jew so they tried to kill him several times out of jealousy. Jesus(PBUH) in the other hand also talked about Prophet Huhammad(pbuh). He talked about his greatness and how he will not fail. That is how the jewish knew of a last prophet.
Abviously Prophet Huhammed(PBUH)had a purpose and that was to spread the True Word to humanity( like all the other prophets)

We were created for a purpose and thats to prove to god that we are worthy for the life after. So god has send down phrophets to guide us to the stright path. Every time a prophet teachings is corrupt god sends down another prophet. So it is clearly that prophet Huhammas(PBUH) teachings
is not corrupted and we must listen to the last prophet teachings( not the once before him).

If so( which will not happen) Islam teachings was corrupted then god will send down another prophet.

That is why they teach me that i must respect the tura and the bible becuase they also have god words in them.
Lol how come u keep sayin Huhammed and not Muhammed?

Yeah i understand that we do have to respect parts of the Torah and Injeel, but we have to also believe a lot of the text today is corrupted and untrue, since it says so many bad things about previous prophets and God. But obviously some parts are true, those parts being ones that match what the Qur'an says, since we know only the Qur'an is the preserved and undoubted word of God

Hussein radi
04-15-2006, 04:09 PM
o sorry lol i dont know

Hussein radi
04-16-2006, 02:04 AM
One thing i forgot to mention, The Jewish were the once who saw the light of the star when Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) was born and quickly they start searching for him. They were waiting unpatiently for this great prophet for a long time. Arabs at that time didnt even know the definition of a prophet.

nimrod
04-16-2006, 06:32 AM
Hussein Radi "One thing i forgot to mention, The Jewish were the once who saw the light of the star when Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) was born and quickly they start searching for him".

I am hoping for a better understanding, can you tell me where this teaching comes from. Thanks.

Thanks
Nimrod

Hussein radi
04-16-2006, 06:39 AM
From saudi arabia and a movie i watched called Jesus.

Khattab
04-17-2006, 05:13 PM

The Jews who moved to Arabia, more specifically Madinah, where waiting on a Prophet to arise. So many Jewish tribes emigrated to Madinah, the place they recognised as the one the final prophet would come to. They used to taunt the pagan arabs of the time that the Prophet was set to come. However when the Prophet (SAW) did arrive many jews rejected him because he came from the arabs and not from amongst the jews.

- Qatada -
04-17-2006, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khattab
The Jews who moved to Arabia, more specifically Madinah, where waiting on a Prophet to arise. So many Jewish tribes emigrated to Madinah, the place they recognised as the one the final prophet would come to. They used to taunt the pagan arabs of the time that the Prophet was set to come. However when the Prophet (SAW) did arrive many jews rejected him because he came from the arabs and not from amongst the jews.

:salamext:

Yeah, subhan Allaah - they never accepted our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) because all the prophets from Ibraheem (alayhi Salaam) had come from the children of Ishaac, so they thought the final prophet would also be from the children of Israel, but Muhammad (sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam) was the only prophet from among the arabs (the children of ismaeel [brother of Ishaac]) so they rejected him (peace be upon him) due to their pride of their lineage.

Allaahu ta'aala a'lam. (Allaah Almighty knows best.)

:wasalamex

Maimunah
04-17-2006, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Yeah, subhan Allaah - they never accepted our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) because all the prophets from Ibraheem (alayhi Salaam) had come from the children of Ishaac, so they thought the final prophet would also be from the children of Israel, but Muhammad (sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam) was the only prophet from among the arabs (the children of ismaeel [brother of Ishaac]) so they rejected him (peace be upon him) due to their pride of their lineage.

Allaahu ta'aala a'lam. (Allaah Almighty knows best.)

true say
"Quite a number of the People of the Book wish they could Turn you (people) back to infidelity after ye have believed, from selfish envy, after the Truth hath become Manifest unto them: But forgive and overlook, Till Allah accomplish His purpose; for Allah Hath power over all things.
And be steadfast in prayer and regular in charity: And whatever good ye send forth for your souls before you, ye shall find it with Allah. for Allah sees Well all that ye do" suraa 2 verse 109-10
wasalaam

- Qatada -
04-17-2006, 09:27 PM

The people of the Book know this as they know their own sons; but some of them conceal the truth which they themselves know. (2:146)

The Truth is from thy Lord; so be not at all in doubt. (2:147)

http://www.tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=2&tid=4445

bahamian_woman
04-21-2006, 07:05 AM

No jews don't believe that he was a prophet and christians (well conservative ones) don't not believe him to be a prophet

HeiGou
04-21-2006, 07:55 AM
Well Jews don't accept Jesus as a Prophet or a Son of God so obviously they were not waiting for another one after that one. The Jews are still waiting for the Messiah to come - the same idea as the Muslim Mahdi. And the Messiah will have to come from the lineage of King David which Muhammed, obviously, did not.

Well that would be a Muslim claim. Muslims tend to believe that Christians and Jews "really" believe in Islam and have trouble accepting that anyone would not. But I know of no Jewish group that thinks Muhammed was a prophet nor in the past any Jewish group that thought Jesus was anything other than a criminal although now there is a group called "Jews for Jesus" who claim to be both Jewish and believers in Jesus as the Son of God. So a "Jews for Muhammed" is not impossible.

Well if they did surely they would be Muslims?

No. Or they would be Muslims too.

I will try to explain how it looks to non-Muslims. Every monotheistic religion thinks that it is the last and final Message. So Jews think that God stopped talking to humans with their last Book of the Bible. Hence to pious Jews, Jesus and Muhammed must be blasphemers and inspired by the Devil. To Christians, God obviously spoke to the Jews, but they got the message wrong, and hence God sent His Only Son, but that was the Final Message. Hence the Jews are wrong, and so Muhammed must be a blasphemer who was inspired by the Devil. To Muslims, God obvious spoke to the Jews and the Christians, but they got both messages wrong, and hence God talked to Gabriel who talked to Muhammed and this is the Final Message. Now to the Bahais, God obviously spoke to the Jews, the Christian, the Muslims etc etc.

So to the Jews everyone is like the Bahais are to the Muslims. To the Christians, the Jews are like the Christians are to the Muslims, but the Muslims are to Christians like the Bahais are to the Muslims.

Goku
04-21-2006, 09:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Well that would be a Muslim claim. Muslims tend to believe that Christians and Jews "really" believe in Islam and have trouble accepting that anyone would not. But I know of no Jewish group that thinks Muhammed was a prophet nor in the past any Jewish group that thought Jesus was anything other than a criminal although now there is a group called "Jews for Jesus" who claim to be both Jewish and believers in Jesus as the Son of God. So a "Jews for Muhammed" is not impossible.
Yep. But its Jews for Allah

http://www.jews-for-allah.org/

I will try to explain how it looks to non-Muslims. Every monotheistic religion thinks that it is the last and final Message. So Jews think that God stopped talking to humans with their last Book of the Bible. Hence to pious Jews, Jesus and Muhammed must be blasphemers and inspired by the Devil. To Christians, God obviously spoke to the Jews, but they got the message wrong, and hence God sent His Only Son, but that was the Final Message. Hence the Jews are wrong, and so Muhammed must be a blasphemer who was inspired by the Devil. To Muslims, God obvious spoke to the Jews and the Christians, but they got both messages wrong, and hence God talked to Gabriel who talked to Muhammed and this is the Final Message. Now to the Bahais, God obviously spoke to the Jews, the Christian, the Muslims etc etc.

So to the Jews everyone is like the Bahais are to the Muslims. To the Christians, the Jews are like the Christians are to the Muslims, but the Muslims are to Christians like the Bahais are to the Muslims.
Can you tell me more about the Bahais?

north_malaysian
04-21-2006, 09:15 AM
I've taken this answer from http://answers.yahoo.com

Do Jews accept Muhammad (pbuh) as a Prophet?

"NO, they do not. They however accept Islam as a religion which teaches about the same true God as they believe in, and good muslims are accepted as righteous gentiles" (by Heron by the Sea)

"NO, we (Jews) have nothing against him. We believe that prophecy ended long before Muhammad and will not come back until the Messiah and since Muhammad did not fulfill the requirements to be the Messiah that being said. We fully support Islam as a religion for gentiles and pray that one day we will live in peace" (by Gratvol)

"YES, He is not our Prophet - he is not a Jewish prophet. But Jews accept that he was a prophet to another people, bringing the word of the One G-d to them. And that has great value for Judaism" (by Ella)

Abu Zakariya
04-21-2006, 06:08 PM
The Jews are still waiting for the Messiah to come - the same idea as the Muslim Mahdi.
Eh, no...

We believe that Jesus is the Messiah.
The Mahdi is a totally different person.

nimrod
04-22-2006, 04:35 AM
The prophet that we are waiting on is Elijah. We are also waiting on Enoc to return, it is assumed that they will return at the same time according to the book of Revelation.
This concept also fits with the rest of the scripture that say's all men are to suffer death and then be judged.
Neither Elijah nor Enoc has suffered death.

Thanks
Nimrod

Nicola
04-24-2006, 10:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Dajjal (antichrist) will make the world believe that he's a God. By that time almost all human being became dajjalists.Dajjal is going to destroy all religious buildings and forms of worships. Al Mahdi will guide some of the remaining faithfuls to go against Dajjal. Then Jesus will come down and assist Al Mahdi to destroy Dajjal. Many Muslim belief that Jesus will ascend on Friday, to finish a Friday sermon (some believe in Umayyad mosque). To proof that he is not a god, Jesus will go to Vatican City and break the cross there.

Jesus and Al Mahdi will fight Dajjal and won. Then the whole world population converted to Islam. Jesus will marry and have children, while Al Mahdi rules the world. In Al Mahdi Caliphate the world will achive 100% pure peaceful period for the first time, everybody live prosperous and religious. Then Al Mahdi will die. Followed by Jesus and faithfuls.

Those who remained became astrayed and they are tha damnest generation ever because the end of the world (Yom Qiyamah) will happen in their time.

thanks for explaining things easier for me...I'm very grateful

We has Christians are told by Jesus that the anti-christ has been in the world since the beginning. The anti Christ we are told is any relgious system that does not tally with what Jesus tells us...this is how Jesus tells us we will know and understand who the anti-christs are in the world. Anyone who denys that Jesus Christ came in the flesh basicaly is the anti-christ.

We are told in the Bible that at the endtimes...God will send a deciever to mankind..Who will decieve many.
We also know that he will be another anti-christ, he will rise up in power in the world and later begin to perscute Christian, even beheading us if we do not renounce Jesus as the Christ and follow this political world leader and his religion.

Is a dajjalist an unbeliever in Allah, Islam?

Muslim Knight
04-24-2006, 11:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nicola
thanks for explaining things easier for me...I'm very grateful

We has Christians are told by Jesus that the anti-christ has been in the world since the beginning. The anti Christ we are told is any relgious system that does not tally with what Jesus tells us...this is how Jesus tells us we will know and understand who the anti-christs are in the world. Anyone who denys that Jesus Christ came in the flesh basicaly is the anti-christ.
We Muslims do not deny Jesus Christ came in the flesh. In fact, we honor him as one of the mightiest Messengers (Rusul) of God. Everytime we mention his name we affix 'alayhi salaam (peace be upon him). No other religion does this for the prominent figure in Christianity except Islam. In fact, our faith (iman) is incomplete if we deny Jesus or utter disrespect against him.

We are told in the Bible that at the endtimes...God will send a deciever to mankind..Who will decieve many.
We also know that he will be another anti-christ, he will rise up in power in the world and later begin to perscute Christian, even beheading us if we do not renounce Jesus as the Christ and follow this political world leader and his religion.
Who is rising up in power in the world and later begin to persecute Christian? Certainly not the Muslims. No Christian in history has ever been forced to embrace Islam. In fact, the opposite has occured during the Spanish Inquistion. No Muslim has ever been commanded to behead a Christian if he did not renounce Jesus as the Christ.

So you see, there are two evidence here indicating Muslims are not the Antichrist.

Is a dajjalist an unbeliever in Allah, Islam?
Dajjal is an evil being created to deceive mankind. He is a trial sent by Allah to see who will remain steadfast in faith to God. Dajjal is essentially a kaafir (unbeliever) and he calls others to his system of unbelief, ideologies and secularism.

There are numerouis hadiths where our Prophet Muhammad salallahu 'alayhi wassalam warns his Companions (and us Muslims) about the coming of the Dajjal, the trial and tribulations that accompany and ways for the Muslims to face the challenges of the End Times.

Are you referring dajjalist to a follower of Dajjal or was it a typo?

Abdullah4ever
04-24-2006, 11:08 AM
:sl:
“Those to whom We gave the Scripture (Jews and Christians) recognize him (Muhammad) as they recognize their sons.” (2:146).

As you can see the Jews recognize the Prophet (SAWS) as they recognize their own sons. The Prophet’s attributes are written in their scriptures so that they would recognize him as they recognize their own children. When this Ayah was revealed, Obay Ibn-Kaab (a Jew who converted to Islam) was asked by Omar Ibnul-Khattab (RA), “Obay, do you recognize him as you recognize your children?” He said, “By Allah, we recognize him even more than we recognize our children. We know his lineage and his attributes from the Torah, yet we do not know exactly the lineage of our children.”

Nicola
04-24-2006, 12:14 PM
=Muslim Knight;272507]We Muslims do not deny Jesus Christ came in the flesh. In fact, we honor him as one of the mightiest Messengers (Rusul) of God. Everytime we mention his name we affix 'alayhi salaam (peace be upon him). No other religion does this for the prominent figure in Christianity except Islam. In fact, our faith (iman) is incomplete if we deny Jesus or utter disrespect against him.

Even the Jews know Jesus was made of flesh who doesn't, Even some athesists understand historical proof that Jesus was a real person, and there is evidence that a man named Jesus was Jesus crucified at that time and place, so they understand that Jesus must have been born of flesh..but they will never admit he was God. Firstly because they do not believe in a God. But that doesn't stop Jesus being flesh
...how you take it to mean isn't what is meant within Gods word the Bible......Jesus came in the flesh actually means ...God came down and dwelt amongst man. Christinaity is the only world religion that accepts Jesus was Gods' word and God made his word flesh. Any other message than this, is from Satan we are told in the Bible. Islam does not believe Jesus came in the flesh.

Who is rising up in power in the world and later begin to persecute Christian? Certainly not the Muslims. No Christian in history has ever been forced to embrace Islam. In fact, the opposite has occured during the Spanish Inquistion. No Muslim has ever been commanded to behead a Christian if he did not renounce Jesus as the Christ.

We do not know yet, who it will be besides these things I mentioned in my other post concerning this man....God will send a deciever who is an anti-christ..he will rise in power, millions will follow him he will after a short time begin to crush everything that isn't of his own religion.

Who ever refuse to obey will be killed...We are told in scripture at the endtimes that many Christians will be beheaded for not following this mans religion. Because they will never renounce Jesus is the Christ...where as other religions and athesists etc have nothing to lose, who ever they follow.
But a born again Christian we are already living amongst the death on this earth...We do not belong to this world.

Jesus tells us...

Joh 12:25 Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

So you see, there are two evidence here indicating Muslims are not the Antichrist.

Firstly you don't accept Jesus as your saviour...even though he tells you he is the only way to gain eternal life...secondly I don't know what this mans religion will be..because that isn't mentioned but we do know it's someone who wants Christians to denounce Jesus Christ.

Dajjal is an evil being created to deceive mankind. He is a trial sent by Allah to see who will remain steadfast in faith to God. Dajjal is essentially a kaafir (unbeliever) and he calls others to his system of unbelief, ideologies and secularism.

There are numerouis hadiths where our Prophet Muhammad salallahu 'alayhi wassalam warns his Companions (and us Muslims) about the coming of the Dajjal, the trial and tribulations that accompany and ways for the Muslims to face the challenges of the End Times.

Are you referring dajjalist to a follower of Dajjal or was it a typo?
it was this comment someone else made...By that time almost all human being became dajjalists. you have cleared this point up for me...

thanks

Muslim Knight
04-24-2006, 12:38 PM
We do not know yet, who it will be besides these things I mentioned in my other post concerning this man....God will send a deciever who is an anti-christ..he will rise in power, millions will follow him he will after a short time begin to crush everything that isn't of his own religion

Who ever refuse to obey will be killed...We are told in scripture at the endtimes that many Christians will be beheaded for not following this mans religion. Because they will never renounce Jesus is the Christ...where as other religions and athesists etc have nothing to lose, who ever they follow.
But a born again Christian we are already living amongst the death on this earth...We do not belong to this world.
We have already known. Muslims are not the ones who have risen into power and force everyone else into Islam. This has been proven again and again throughout the history of Islam. There have never been any command to behead Christians while they still cling to their religion. In fact, Muslims have tolerated (hospitably) Jews and Christians during their reign. There are many historical examples to draw upon.

Firstly you don't accept Jesus as your saviour...even though he tells you he is the only way to gain eternal life...secondly I don't know what this mans religion will be..because that isn't mentioned but we do know it's someone who wants Christians to denounce Jesus Christ.
I am content that God Almighty is my Saviour. He will save me through His Mercy and Grace. But this is not the thread to debate the issue of salvation.

By the way, I hope you've learned about Islamic perspective about Jesus and his Second Coming to destroy Dajjal (Antichrist).

Nicola
04-24-2006, 02:41 PM
=Muslim Knight;272710]We have already known. Muslims are not the ones who have risen into power and force everyone else into Islam. This has been proven again and again throughout the history of Islam. There have never been any command to behead Christians while they still cling to their religion. In fact, Muslims have tolerated (hospitably) Jews and Christians during their reign. There are many historical examples to draw upon.
I think that should read some Muslims tolerate Jews and Christians, some even like and love Jews and Christians.

I'm involved with the Open Doors Mission UK who serve the persecuted Christians around the world. North Korea at the moment is the worlds worst persecuters of Christians, but if you take a look at the top 50 list...amongst the 10 top ten are Saudi Arabia again holds the second spot on the list for the fourth year in a row Iran, Somalia, Maldives, Bhutan, Yemen, Vietnam, Laos and China.
Only time will tell who this man is, but I believe he is alive right now...this man is going to bring peace to the whole world at first...for 3 1/2 years..This man will then be taken over by Satan and become corrupt.

I believe he lives now because Jesus tells us in
Matthew 24:32-33 “Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.” (V.31) “And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.”
The fig tree is Israel. This is because in Jeremiah's prophecies he used 'Figs' as a symbol of the children of Israel. If figs are the children, Israel must be the father, the fig tree.

'When her branch Is yet tender' means that Israel will still be a new state (it was founded in May 1948).
'Summer is nigh' means that the end of the world is near.

Jesus goes on to tell us
Luk 21:8 And he said, "See that you are not led astray. For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am he!' and, 'The time is at hand!' Do not go after them.
Many do come professing they are messengers of God but have been decieved by Satan and his demons, we know this because their words give them away, they always deny that Jesus is God every single time..and the Bible tells us to test these Spirtis that are given to messengers..if a Spirit announces Jesus came in the Flesh (Immanual= God saves)(Gods word made flesh) that Spirit came from God...If that Spirit says other wise it is from Satan..and we they are trying to decieve us.

Satan and his demons hate Jesus. they know their time is limited, this is why the world is going to get even more crazier....they hate us because we are created in His image. They hate us because God gave us dominion over the world and not them and they hate God.
Every single Chrisitans cult denounce's Jesus' full sovereignty title.....They tells us he was a prophet and very kind teacher, a very good man etc...all these are usless for saving your soul and Satan knows it!...only Jesus can save peoples souls if they come to him and accept that he died for us and his blood covers our sins...There is no other way.

Luk 21:9 And when you hear of wars and tumults, do not be terrified, for these things must first take place, but the end will not be at once."
Luk 21:10 Then he said to them, "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
Luk 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.
Luk 21:12 But before all this they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors for my name's sake.
Luk 21:13 This will be your opportunity to bear witness.

Luk 21:14 Settle it therefore in your minds not to meditate beforehand how to answer,
Luk 21:15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict.
Luk 21:16 You will be delivered up even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and some of you they will put to death.
Luk 21:17 You will be hated by all for my name's sake.
Luk 21:18 But not a hair of your head will perish.
Luk 21:19 By your endurance you will gain your lives.

Luk 21:20 "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation has come near. Luk 21:21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, and let those who are inside the city depart, and let not those who are out in the country enter it,
Luk 21:22 for these are days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written.
So from the time of Israel 'When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh' all these things must come to pass which began literally in 1967
Jesus goes on to tell us..

Luk 21:32 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all has taken place.

So we need to know who are the armies who are going to surround Israel in this final battle...a few of the prophets who mention the endtimes..Daniel, Zephaniah, Johns book of Revelation Ezekiel when studied gives us plenty more clues.

I am content that God Almighty is my Saviour. He will save me through His Mercy and Grace. But this is not the thread to debate the issue of salvation

I am glad your content so am I...I am just trying to explain what the Bibles endtimes say...I find it very interesting comparing both the Holy Books concerning our endtimes.

By the way, I hope you've learned about Islamic perspective about Jesus and his Second Coming to destroy Dajjal (Antichrist).
Well I have read what you wrote and have read something similar on here before,I am eally enjoying learning about your endtimes prophecies in the Quran I think all believers in God need to read and study both Holy Books.
Thanks

Alphaseed
04-25-2006, 11:43 PM

From the time of Moses on, all prophets were Hebrews, The Arabs did not have any prophets until Muhammed.
So jews accept their Prophets and arabs accept Muhammed's word.

Christians believe that Muhammed existed and said what he said, but He is not a christian Prophet.

I don't believe I need to believe in Muhammed but I do need to believe what God says in his word " The Payment of sin is death, But the gift Of God is eternal life in Christ Yeshua."

moujahid
04-25-2006, 11:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alphaseed
From the time of Moses on, all prophets were Hebrews, The Arabs did not have any prophets until Muhammed.

Christians believe that Muhammed existed and said what he said, but He is not a christian Prophet.

I don't believe I need to believe in Muhammed but I do need to believe what God says in his word " The Payment of sin is death, But the gift Of God is eternal life in Christ Yeshua."
There is no concept in Islam of a Jewish Prophet, a Chrisitan Prophet or an Arab Prophet. They were all Muslim (People who submitted to Allah). Muhammad, pbuh, was a Prophet to all mankind. He is not just for the Arabs.
I don't think your arrogance nor your dogma will be of any help to you in not accepting the Last Prophet. You are bound to your Lord just because He sent a Prophet to Christians, whom you associate with, it seems. What kind of Trabalism is this?
Christ died for two or three days as far as I recall. :?

simply4allah
04-26-2006, 12:06 AM

now that you've been told about the last prophet and have seeked out information about him, you do need to accept him.

NahidSarvy
04-26-2006, 01:42 AM
According to Christians, there were no Arab prophets. Others have a different opinion, e.g. Ismâ'îl ibn Hajar wa Ibrahim and Sâlih of Thamûd.

NahidSarvy
04-26-2006, 01:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by simply4allah
now that you've been told about the last prophet and have seeked out information about him, you do need to accept him.
To them their religions, to us ours. Da3wa does not entail "must".

Muslim Knight
04-26-2006, 05:37 AM

You have no evidence nor records whatsoever saying that Prophets before Jesus were Christian Prophets. They are worshippers of God, but not even once do you find them in the Bible saying they have accepted Jesus as their personal savior.

Nicola
04-26-2006, 06:54 AM

I'd just like to add to why Chrsitians do not accept Mohammed, The OT tells us the Jews had been expecting a saviour to resue them for a looooong time..from what was told them in prophecies from God. They believed this saviour would resue them from the percutions, they believed he would rise and battle against the enemy. When they where told someone would come from the throne of David and he would save lives etc.
What they didn't understand was Jesus came to save eternal lives...not our immoral bodies..
When Jesus' mission had been completed here on earth...he had conquered spiritual death(leading the way to communion with the Father) he had conquered spiritual death for us all now, who ever who accept him as their saviour... and defeated Satan, Satan could have no hold over these people now..they where free from the bondages of sin, and most importantly, free from hell.....he tells us on the cross..it is finished...

All the prohecies had been fulfilled concerning all those prohecies...

Gods salvations plan for mankind had been completed...

Jesus tells us he will return back to us in the flesh when other certain prohecies have been fulfilled first, he tells us exactly what will happen to this world before he returns back to earth. He tells us he will raise the dead in Christ first and gather up all his believers who are living on earth at that time(without physcial death which is known has the rapture) ...and we will all meet in heaven with him. Then the great tribulation will begin on earth.
There is more but the point is...Jesus tells us everything already, Gods salvations plan for mankind...which he completed while here on earth..he tells us how to live our lives...what will happen at the endtimes...about the new Kingdom of heaven...what we will be doing there..etc.. there really was no point for Mohammeds message, except to lead us away from Jesus and Gods salvation for us...Jesus did away with the old Jewish rituals...Mohammed brought them back. Jesus tells us God will write our commandments on our hearts and that is what God does...we don't need of long list of written rules and regualtions to live by daily.....

There is no other way to earn salvation, a price was paid for our sin (Jesus' blood) because sin=spiritual death which= to be separated from God and to be separated from God is Hell...works will not get us into the Kingdom of heaven, because all of us fall short of Gods Glory.....only grace...the greatest gift from God..

The bible has made that clear since one man Adam brough sin into this world... one man Jesus would take sin out. Believing in Jesus does exactly that.

mbaig
04-26-2006, 07:11 AM
A'salaam alaykum, May Peace and Blessing Of Almighty Allah on All Of Us

All the prophets prior to prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) where non-arabs.

Jews where the people who used to disobey allah swt. It is the practise of allah swt that if any community disobey him allah will replace that community with the one that obeys him.

At that time condition of arabs community was worse as they was indulge in sinfull acts, idol worships, human trafficing. Even the dacoits was not ready to loot them. If order to teach jews lesson allah selected arabs community who then was much lower in profile and status than jewish.

Allah selected prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) as his messenger. Alhamduillah what a great man he was. He stopped human trafficing,showed how to respect women and childrens. The best man to follows.

May allah swt guide us and show us the path of truth which can only be achieved by following hadith of our prophet Muhammed (S.A.W).

May allah be please with us all. Do remember me in your prayers

Nicola
04-26-2006, 07:17 AM
Jews where the people who used to disobey allah swt. It is the practise of allah swt that if any community disobey him allah will replace that community with the one that obeys him.
Could you show me where it states this in the Bible please..not the Quran
I know God punishes...but the Bible also states he will never disown the Jews they are his choosen people and he also promises to bring them back to Israel before the endtimes.
Also could you tell me a nation... a community..a people... who have always obeyed what God commanded them?

north_malaysian
04-26-2006, 09:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mbaig
Your statement is sooooo daring. Lots of Muslims disobey Allah, would we be replaced?

north_malaysian
04-26-2006, 09:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mbaig
All the prophets prior to prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) where non-arabs.
Shu'aib (Jethro) is an Arab isnt he? Plus Prophet Muhammad has Hebrew blood inside him because his great great grandfather was Abraham.

mbaig
04-26-2006, 09:25 AM
Your statement is sooooo daring. Lots of Muslims disobey Allah, would we be replaced?
A'salaam alaykum brother ,

Ofcourse brother allah can replace any one with the one he wishes.

Nicola
04-26-2006, 09:45 AM

Every human disobeys God in one way or another...the only one to be born who never was Jesus Christ.

Muslim Knight
04-26-2006, 10:02 AM
Also could you tell me a nation... a community..a people... who have always obeyed what God commanded them?
The community of Believers who stood by Nabi Muhammad salallahu 'alayhi wassalaam in the Islamic state of Madinah against the polytheists of Quraiysh.

Alphaseed
04-26-2006, 07:22 PM
God does not replace the Jew, He punishes them as He has 3 times, But the Jews still exist and they will exist forever, that is the prove that they are God's people.
He makes generations dissapear because they follow other gods, but he has a comitment with Abraham which he will fulfill ,no matter what or who.

nimrod
04-27-2006, 03:41 AM
Does anyone else have a problem with this response:
The community of Believers who stood by Nabi Muhammad salallahu 'alayhi wassalaam in the Islamic state of Madinah against the polytheists of Quraiysh”.

To this statement:
Also could you tell me a nation... a community..a people... who have always obeyed what God commanded them? “ ?

Thanks
Nimrod

Hussein radi
04-27-2006, 04:22 AM
Nicola, Jewish are not god's choosen people. In fact god said in the quran that the jewish have disobeyed him several times. How can the jewish be god's choosen people if the last prophet camed to the arabs? How can they be god's choosen people if all man kinds are god's people? How can the jewish be gods people when Jesus(PBUH) said that the Last prophet will come to a different and a better race. Clearly the bible has been changed, cuz i REALLY dont think god will say such a thing... God stated in the quran that all man kind are equal and the once who are closer to him are the once who worship him more.

extinction
04-27-2006, 04:32 AM
Every human disobeys God in one way or another...the only one to be born who never was Jesus Christ.
From this statement I understand the Jesus A.S is in fact a human who never sinned and not a god?Also the Prophet P.b.u.h never sinned

Hussein radi
04-27-2006, 04:33 AM
In the Quran Allah(swt) never mentioned that the jewish are his choosen people nor does he say it to any other race. Dont you think its odd that if the jewish were Allah(swt) choosen people(NOT), then he would of mentioned them to the Quran. Allah(swt) created every single human for a purpose and that is to worship him.

Nicola
04-27-2006, 07:52 AM
=Hussein radi;277360]Nicola, Jewish are not god's choosen people. In fact god said in the quran that the jewish have disobeyed him several times.

God showed himself to the Jewish people first with Abraham, he called Abraham out from everyone else. He promised Abraham the promised land, which is Gods land Israel. God will never go back on a promise even though man breaks his everyday with him. The Jewish people where choosen out for a reason...so other people us (gentiles) would see their behaviour in worshipping one God, other people would see how they obeyed Gods commandents..and would follow. Some tribes did, some didn't and the Jews themselves rebelled against God many times..and where punished for it..but because of Gods promises...
These all 12 tribes of Irael will return back home at the endtimes...this is already happening.

How can the jewish be god's choosen people if the last prophet camed to the arabs? How can they be god's choosen people if all man kinds are god's people?
Only Muslims believe this not Jews and not Christians. God choose the Jews to be an example to mankind that is why he gave them the Commandents. This is what God requires from us.

How can the jewish be gods people when Jesus(PBUH) said that the Last prophet will come to a different and a better race.
God sent us the Holy Spirit the Spirit of truth...after Jesus ascending back to the Father. Jesus was never talking about a person..people die the Holy Spirit cannot. The Holy Spirit is working in our lives today all over the world.
I would like to see the passage of Scripture you are referring to concerning a different people and better race.

Clearly the bible has been changed, cuz i REALLY dont think god will say such a thing... God stated in the quran that all man kind are equal and the once who are closer to him are the once who worship him more.

Well you don't have to believe the Bible to see that this process is already happening..and God won't let anyone distroy Israel.He is going to call nations to battle against Israel but that is to punish them
It is His land and He gives it to who He wants.

north_malaysian
04-27-2006, 09:41 AM
Jesus was half human(flesh) was able to sin but didn't He was also half divine
Like Hercules?

Nicola
04-27-2006, 11:57 AM
Like Hercules?
Jesus wasn't a myth...lol

NJUSA
04-27-2006, 09:59 PM
Maimonides considered the Qur'an to be of divine origin, but he didn't go so far as to take shahadah or anything- kind of like Napoleon.

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-27-2006, 10:42 PM
:sl:

This thread is a mess and horribly off-topic in several places.

Thread temporarily closed for moderation.

EDIT Thread reopened. Off-topic posts have been moved to other threads.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.