/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A question for the brothers in islam??

sheerheart1
04-15-2006, 10:57 PM
:sl: How many of you encourage your wife,sisters,or mother or other female memebers in the path of dawah and to give dawah to others??and how do you see a womans roll in giving dawah to other muslim sisters for the sake of Allah and other muslims

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
04-15-2006, 11:03 PM
:wasalamex

Most of the time in our family, the women stay at home. So they don't really have a huge chance of giving da'wah. But i would strongly encourage them to give da'wah to other women (but i think there would be too much fitnah [temptation] for women to give da'wah to men [in todays society.])

This could be focused more on the muslim sisters, so it could clear any misconceptions they have about islam. (Especially for sisters who want the help, but don't know where to get it from, or sisters who have weaker faith.)

PS. Thread Moved to Basics of Islam section.

:salamext:

Ghazi
04-15-2006, 11:16 PM
Salaam

Can't say I do.

sheerheart1
04-15-2006, 11:16 PM
i mean giving dawah to other women brother

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sheerheart1
04-15-2006, 11:21 PM
dawah to sisters is vital in this day and age with alot of fitna around and things happening some sisters do not even know how to read and write which is sad only takes one brother to educate his wife or female family member and she can take maybe one or two hours aweek to help them thus trying to build the level of education in islam don't u think??

sheerheart1
04-17-2006, 10:41 AM
[MAD]my husband syas , alot of muslim people dont give support enough for islam[/MAD]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.