/* */

PDA

View Full Version : pls answer my question

ivanna25
04-17-2006, 05:13 PM
salam,

i know that women are not allowed to touch Quran in thier period. and if they touch it, they should put sth to prevent the direct contact with Quran like gloves for instance. but i want to know when the woman in her period can she read and hold in her hands "tafssir al-Quran" or the book which explains Quran?
pls answer me with prooves again from Sunnah, inshallah, or from what umala have agreed upon.
wa salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
04-17-2006, 05:16 PM
wen its tafsir of the qur'an, there are verses of the qur'an, so i dnt think u shud touch it. :)

:w:

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-17-2006, 05:21 PM
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
As for the books of tafseer, it is permissible (for a menstruating woman) to touch them, because they are regarded as tafseer, and the verses that are in them are less than the tafseer that is in them.

They quoted as evidence for this the fact that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) wrote letters to the kuffaar containing verses from the Qur’aan, which indicates that the ruling depends on what constitutes the majority of the letter, which was not the word of Allaah.

But if the Qur’aan and tasfeer are of equal amounts, this comes under the rule that when the reasons for regarding something as permissible are equal to the reasons for making it forbidden, and there is no way of distinguishing which outweighs the other, then the reasons for forbidding it take precedence, so it comes under the same rulings as Qur’aan.

If the tafseer is more, even if it is only slightly more, then it comes under the same rulings as tafseer. (al-Sharh al-Mumti’, 1/267)
:w:

ivanna25
04-17-2006, 05:51 PM
well, i wanted to post in sister section Abd Majed but it said im noit allowed what can i do , i want the answer now

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ivanna25
04-17-2006, 05:54 PM
well, the tafssir of Quran i have is divided int o theree books, so each book includes some surahs and not all surhs of Quran in one book. i guess that it is 50 percent tafssir and 50 percent Quran, unfortunately.

ivanna25
04-17-2006, 05:58 PM
well, to be more precice each "thumun" of Quran which can take only one page in the book is explained in at least three pages and sometimes more? but for the short surahs, the amount of the explanation is a as the amount of sourah itself.

ivanna25
04-17-2006, 07:05 PM
many people have become angry withn u Abd Majed, just the people i know are sister Hapsnut and bro hafiszmo and now me [MAD][/MAD]

ivanna25
04-17-2006, 07:08 PM
ok im exageratin im not angry but u say whatever, u found the question already in public section, there si no need to tell me it is supposed to me elsewhere. well bros must benifit too, they have mothers, sisters and wives

IbnAbdulHakim
04-17-2006, 08:58 PM
i apologise to all who i may hav offended, sincerely apologise.

Plz forgive inshaAllah

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.