/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Official Football thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Kittygyal
05-17-2006, 07:53 PM
salam.
easi now sis.
ok never mind LOLz i'll figure out later am off now to watch the rest of match on T.V. and NOT on NET cause me eyes are hurting LOLz
w.salam (take care)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mu'min
05-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Whats the score now? Ihope Arsenal wins since I'm a Valencia fan.

Kittygyal
05-17-2006, 08:05 PM
salam.
hmm....the score well go and check on T.V. wait i will find out for you ok :)
w.salam

al-fateh
05-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Arsenal 1 - 0 Barca

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al-fateh
05-17-2006, 08:26 PM
i mean 1-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go Barca!!!!

seeker_of_ilm
05-17-2006, 08:29 PM
2-1!!!!!!!

al-fateh
05-17-2006, 08:31 PM
yes!!!!!

GOooooooooooooooooooo Barca!!!!!!

[BANANA]wooohoooooo[/BANANA]

al-fateh
05-17-2006, 08:31 PM
this is like a dream!

chacha_jalebi
05-17-2006, 08:56 PM
arsenal lost hahahaa, now lets focus our attention on cricket:p & pakistans upcomin tour of england lol

arehat
05-17-2006, 08:58 PM
lol Arsenal lost........ haha.....

jzcasejz
05-17-2006, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arehat
lol Arsenal lost........ haha.....
The best team lost....and i'm a liverpool fan...so u know its from a neutral point of view!

ARGHHHHH - Barca :mad:

Hajar
05-17-2006, 09:02 PM
Whoooooooo Barca champione Champione :P

Hijaabi22
05-17-2006, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
The best team lost....and i'm a liverpool fan...so u know its from a neutral point of view!

ARGHHHHH - Barca :mad:
CUM ON LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOL

al-fateh
05-17-2006, 09:07 PM
cum????????????

arehat
05-17-2006, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
CUM ON LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOL

yah come n liverpool ..... poor Arsnel lol hehe......

fatima_01
05-17-2006, 09:13 PM
salaams ppl

any arsenal fans out there that are cryin ryt now:giggling: 2-1 barcelona deserved to win today tho:)

Maimunah
05-17-2006, 09:14 PM
yah come n liverpool ..... poor Arsnel lol hehe......
i can't beleive that we lost the cup:heated: oh that barc:grumbling

Maimunah
05-17-2006, 09:17 PM
lolz sis am not cryin.. am just mad:grumbling
at first it seemed like we were gona win:(
wasalaam

jzcasejz
:sl:

Yh barca are better...but Arsenal played well past my expectations..and it was WAYYY toooooo harsh on Arsenal :heated:

arehat
format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah
i can't beleive that we lost the cup:heated: oh that barc:grumbling

Haha come n Arsnel nt as good enough as liverpool ...

Cookie Monster
05-17-2006, 09:18 PM
:grumbling

you lot are soooo boring mann!!!!!!!!!

footy... :rant:
duz my head in:hiding:

Cookie Monster
05-17-2006, 09:19 PM
cum on guys... dnt be sooo boring

arehat
05-17-2006, 09:20 PM
Am i glad im nt an Arsnel fan ....

It ws so great when liverpool won last year.......:)

Maimunah
05-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Am i glad im nt an Arsnel fan ....

It ws so great when liverpool won last year.......:)
just wait till the next season:happy:

fatima_01
05-17-2006, 09:23 PM
i wud b cryin if united got to the finals and then lost ok i wudnt :rollseyes but i wud b real upset most oh n arsenal fans i reckon henry gona leav

Hijaabi22
05-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Haha come n Arsnel nt as good enough as liverpool ...
well sed !!

Cookie Monster
05-17-2006, 09:27 PM
r u lot tryin to rub it in;D :giggling:

for the first tym in my life i sat dwn to watch footy today, cudnt keep my eyes open by the tym i gt to half tym. did u knw that watchn footy is very naughty coz the footballers are wearin shorts above their knees so u cn see their sathar! that shud shut u up:giggling: ;D

united
05-17-2006, 09:31 PM
The only Arsenal player I feel sorry for is Pirez. Poor guy had to go off for Lehman's stupidity.
Otherwise haha Arsenal.
And don't you think Henry practically shouted out that he'll be playing for Barca next season? He was even more blatant than Beckham.

Hijaabi22
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima_01
salaams ppl

any arsenal fans out there that are cryin ryt now:giggling: 2-1 barcelona deserved to win today tho:)
I WANTD ARSENAL 2 WIN NOT CRYIN THO COS LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MY TEAMMM!

fatima_01
lol u cant hate football so much :p

arehat
05-17-2006, 09:34 PM
I WANTD ARSENAL 2 WIN NOT CRYIN THO COS LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MY TEAMMM!

yah me 2

Hijaabi22
^^^ Gud Was Wonderin Why Therew Ere 2 Threads
Nways That Was 1 Boring Match

Cookie Monster
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima_01
lol u cant hate football so much :p
:okay: just abit on the boring side, but hey im not a sporty person so i'll leav u guys to the mourning for arsenal's loss!!!!!:giggling:

arehat
05-17-2006, 09:37 PM
who said were mourning....

No way lol haha 2 Arsnel

Cookie Monster
05-17-2006, 09:43 PM
hehe... i remembr wen i was in primary school we used to go to the fields to play footy in our p.e lessons. one day i decided to join in n this lad kicked the football n it whacked me ryt in the nose. NO.. i havnt gt a bent nose bt maybe thats y ive been totally put off.

Aisha20
05-17-2006, 10:10 PM
oh no... arg....... arggg!!! Arsenal cant get anything right! For first time in my life i wanted arsenal to win... and they loose!!
well... they played better than barca and at the last ten mints they trusted alot that they will win...

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 09:26 AM
It was a thrilling match, without doubt one of the best finals I've seen...Arsenal dominated the game untill the 76th minute and played beuaitfully [despite Lehman's send off] and they maintained their cool...Unofrutnetly it wasnt their season and they did loose 2-1....But SubhanAlllah they got through to the Champion's League final, i dont recall Man U still being there or even Premier Champion's Chelsea do you??...They did try their best and they were very good...So 'Nuf respect goin' out to the bwoys in Yellow Braaaap!....~Gunners Zindabad~ Peace out x

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 09:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
It was a thrilling match, without doubt one of the best finals I've seen...Arsenal dominated the game untill the 76th minute and played beuaitfully [despite Lehman's send off] and they maintained their cool...Unofrutnetly it wasnt their season and they did loose 2-1....But SubhanAlllah they got through to the Champion's League final, i dont recall Man U still being there or even Premier Champion's Chelsea do you??...They did try their best and they were very good...So 'Nuf respect goin' out to the bwoys in Yellow Braaaap!....~Gunners Zindabad~ Peace out x
:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes Best finals??? Erm did u watch the liverpool match the other day, now DAT was one helluvva game, this one i fell asleep before half time was ONE BORIIIIIIIIIIIIIN MATCH i swear

but yea big up 2aresenal anyways, i mean they were winnin one-nil dunno wat happened after i went off but least they got in2 the finals unlike MAN UUUUUUUUUUUU lololololol hahahahahaha watever happened to them anyways??? I hate man u dunno why lol

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 10:07 AM
How can you say that???...it was a heavy final!...first half...their own ref gets sent of, missed chances..pires...etc Omd...sickkkkk final gyal what you on??...
Yeh man Big up Gunnerz Braaaap all de way! Allah Hafiz x

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 10:09 AM
it was probs one of the most BORRRRINGESTTTTTTTTT matches ive evcer watched in my lifeeeeeeeeeee

maybe it was because gerrard wasnt playin lolololol now he da man!

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 10:11 AM
I take it you aint seen many matches then eh? *eyes rolly* lol...Erugh luw Gerrad all about Henry Braaaap...really cant beleive he didnt score and then Campbell pulls through...me very bad was supposed to be indulging in a classical novel [English Exam] but instead watched the match :'( WalaykumAsalaam x

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 10:12 AM
I only watch liverpoooooooooooooooool matches

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 10:21 AM
Liverpool do NOT matter, this thread is strictly aimed at praising Arsenal Lol...Teek me off WalaykumAsalaam x

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 10:28 AM
[banana]erm Excuse Me?? Liverpoool Da Team 2 Support! Cum On Liverpool Fans Bak Me Uppppppppp![/banana]

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 11:12 AM
Yaar c'mon you know Arsenal the best of the rest ..Okey dokey kareoky i cant be bothered with competing "Arsenal is the best"..."No Liverpool"..."No Arsenal etc"...InshAllah we all know who it is...Chelsea, afterall they are topa the Premiership league lol...Nah Arsenal is ;) Peace out x

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 11:17 AM
[banana]liverpool The Best End Of Simple As[/banana]

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Yeh, keep saying that...you might actually start believing it deep down ;)...
http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.a...roud+in+defeat

Shukria
05-18-2006, 11:54 AM
I'm Glad Dey Lost But Hav To Say Dey Played Damn Gud..at The End Of Da Day, Da Best Team Won....lol

Appetent
05-18-2006, 12:02 PM
[banana]erm Excuse Me?? Liverpoool Da Team 2 Support! Cum On Liverpool Fans Bak Me Uppppppppp![/banana]
I hear ya! Liverpool rule!

I'm a Liverpool supporter too. Did you watch the FA Cup final?

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 12:04 PM
Erugh, i think not, Arsenal was wicked MashAllah, Respect to the bwoys in yellow!...They played heavy ...you guys in a state of In-denial ...ya'll know we played sick and should have one but the final 15 minutes changed everything unfortunetly :'( Ah well maybe nex time eh Peace! x

Shukria
05-18-2006, 12:06 PM
Da Fact Dat Barca Got Back In 14 Mins Shows Dat Dey Worled Hard For It..isn't Dat Wat Happened Last Year Wid Liverpool

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Shows how Arsenal also dominated the game, yano Henry he was saying how the second goal was offside..and there is speculation regarding the ref favouring Barca too much, But I dont know, Allahu Alim, But Gunners whould go back feeling proud and all the fans need to cut em the slack they played wicked and got this far so respecttttt...WalaykumAsalaam x

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Appetent
I hear ya! Liverpool rule!

I'm a Liverpool supporter too. Did you watch the FA Cup final?
Boy u talkin my language!! Yea maaaaaaaaaan course i watched it WAT A GAME!!! Gerrard played toppppppppp did u see that goal or did u see dat goal

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 12:14 PM
Erugh, i think not, Arsenal was wicked MashAllah, Respect to the bwoys in yellow!...They played heavy ...you guys in a state of In-denial ...ya'll know we played sick and should have one but the final 15 minutes changed everything unfortunetly :'( Ah well maybe nex time eh Peace! x
erm excuse me THEY LOST? Like hello??:rollseyes

Shukria
05-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Although I Detest Da Gooners, Dey Did Play Gud N Mayb Da Ref Was Slightly Biased...eto's Goal Was Defo Offside N Hav U Realised Dat It's Da 1st Tym Dat Henry Was Actually Shoutin In A Match...but Sorryyyy Da Main Playa Will B Leavin In 3 Weeks 4 Sure...

arehat
05-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Come n Arsnel fans admit the fact ur nt gd enough as LIVERPOOL..........

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 12:25 PM
^^ yea maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan u tell em sister!

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 12:27 PM
You think me infulence by some drugs that i would declare Liverpool better then Gunners? I think not missy...Yes they did loose, am i denying that? no...although if it was offside then technically Arsenal would still have a chance to win Allahu Alim...and regarding Henry...reading through Sky News article he hinted at a possible contract for definite with Arsenal, but again Allahu Alim Peace! x

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 12:31 PM
sis u borin me wid ya aresenal talk lol

TALK LIVERPOOL!

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 12:34 PM
Dont get jelous...Stop boring me with your Liverpool hobogoblish ;) Peace! x

Shukria
05-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Both Of U Borin Me..it's All Bout Da Devils...hahahaha

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 12:36 PM
Dont get jelous...Stop boring me with your Liverpool hobogoblish ;) Peace! x
OOOOOOO SO MUCH 2 BE JEOLOUS OF LOL

FACE IT

LIVERPOOL ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 12:38 PM
Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Keep thinking that, it might get more convicing by the minutre sunshine Peace! x

Qurratul Ayn
05-18-2006, 01:37 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

OH NO!!!! ARSENAL LOST!!! :'( :( :'( :(!!!

Oh, well we played MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN BARCELONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did any of you realise that the referee was so biased????????? He did make some weird decisions!! I felt like going to him and hitting him! OK, a bit too harsh and very unfeminine-like and unladylike!!!!

But overall, Arsenal are way better than Barcelona will EVER be!

Asslamu Alaikum
Qurratul Ayn

P.S. And did you see all those fouls and mess-ups that Barcelona caused Arsenal? OK, we also made some too but not as bad as Barcelona!

MetSudaisTwice
05-18-2006, 01:40 PM
salam
wow, mashallah sis you are really late
did you just woke up?
wasalam

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 01:42 PM
Yup respect to you ukhty...verily you are a girl of much wisdom ;)....Btw Man i love your name lol...not appropriate for this section but MashAllah heavy name :) Peace x

Qurratul Ayn
05-18-2006, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
wow, mashallah sis you are really late
did you just woke up?
wasalam
:salamext:

Very funny Brother metsudaistwice.:uhwhat No I did not wake up late, I am not that lazy!!!

Yup respect to you ukhty...verily you are a girl of much wisdom ;)....Btw Man i love your name lol...not appropriate for this section but MashAllah heavy name :) Peace x
And Jazkallah Khair for your compliments Sister x Maz x!:) And what do you mean not appropriate for this section of my name? Or is it to someone else?

Appetent
05-18-2006, 02:40 PM
Boy u talkin my language!! Yea maaaaaaaaaan course i watched it WAT A GAME!!! Gerrard played toppppppppp did u see that goal or did u see dat goal
I've only seen it like a zillion times lol. What a goal! I was worried for large parts of the game I gotta admit, but that man came to our rescue once again. You can rely on him to deliver when it matters unlike Henry and Ronadinho who went awol yesterday lol.

As for yesterdays game, well done to Barca! Arsenal fans have got to learn how to be magnanimous in defeat lol. The manager and the players have to also. Henry's post match comments were very unprofessional lol. Funny but not right.

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=Appetent;316307]I've only seen it like a zillion times lol. What a goal! I was worried for large parts of the game I gotta admit, but that man came to our rescue once again. You can rely on him to deliver when it matters unlike Henry and Ronadinho who went awol yesterday lol.
[QUOTE]

Lol THAT WAS A GOAL AND A HALF BRO!!! YEAH MAN GERRARD AWESOME PLAYER HE DA MAN!

ARSENAL SUK:)

Kittygyal
05-18-2006, 03:04 PM
SALAM.
woow Bracalona won weee hee :) so good and Arsenal lost hahaha!! that match was just so good just loved it when Ronaldhino took the free kick and it was his first time when he missed :( but when leama (hope i spelt it right LOLz) went off woow that was shocking he was about to cry poor thing.but gys that match you couldn't go wrong but Ronadhino just played cool.
hahaha! Arsenal lost booo!!! hahaha!! LOLz
w.salam

Shukria
05-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Lehmann

Kittygyal
05-18-2006, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukria
Lehmann
salam.
thats the one sis i was being abit funny there see IF anyone thought i was dumb LOLz;D
w.salam

Shukria
05-18-2006, 03:14 PM
Salam
I Thought So..lol
Wasalam

firdaw
05-18-2006, 03:15 PM
oooooo Aresnel lost yesterday i feel really bad for them :heated:

Kittygyal
05-18-2006, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by firdaw
oooooo Aresnel lost yesterday i feel really bad for them :heated:
salam.
HAHA! ;D
see everyone thinks there good but there NOT Barcalona beet them just look at Ronaldhino he was just like playing the best :)
w.salam

Shukria
05-18-2006, 03:19 PM
It Woz All Bout Larson, He Set Up Both Goals...he's A Sick Playa

Kittygyal
05-18-2006, 03:19 PM
Salam
I Thought So..lol
Wasalam
salam.
LOLz sis so you Finally found out ;D
ok anayway sis who did you want to win:?
w.salam

Shukria
05-18-2006, 03:22 PM
As U Kno, I'm Man Unt Supporter So Detest Arsenal..barca All Da Wayyyyyyy...but Gooners Nearly Had It In The Bag...

Kittygyal
05-18-2006, 03:23 PM
As U Kno, I'm Man Unt Supporter So Detest Arsenal..barca All Da Wayyyyyyy...but Gooners Nearly Had It In The Bag...
salam.
keep it up sis MAN U is the best so don't mess :p yes i knew Barcalona is going to win i knew it cause no one can beet Ronaldhino at all:heated:
w.salam

Shukria
05-18-2006, 03:29 PM
4sure...but U Hav To Admit Dat Woz Not His Best Match...i Thought Larson Changed Da Whole Game...

Kittygyal
05-18-2006, 03:35 PM
salam.
sis that game was a one off cause when Ronadhino shot it in and the referee said it's not in cause the whistle was blown but that was a lie!!! it was a one off game, also we all know Arsenal is down haha! :p
Ronaldhino is so gifted :)
w.salam

Shukria
05-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Salam
I Kno Sis..dat's Y I Said He Wasn't Playin Lyk Usual...i Kno He's Gifted...but I Glad Larson Played..peeps Underestimate Him...at Least 2day I Can C All Arsenal Fans Gutted....beautiful Scene....
Wasalam

Kittygyal
05-18-2006, 03:40 PM
Salam
I Kno Sis..dat's Y I Said He Wasn't Playin Lyk Usual...i Kno He's Gifted...but I Glad Larson Played..peeps Underestimate Him...at Least 2day I Can C All Arsenal Fans Gutted....beautiful Scene....
Wasalam
salam.
true sis he wasn't playinf like normal but the referee was just so out of order blowing whistle for nothing it was like come on!!! :rant:
sis i know it was a great match but now where are the Arsenal fans:rollseyes
w.salam

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 04:05 PM
And what do you mean not appropriate for this section of my name? Or is it to someone else?

^ Lol i went off topic thats why it wasnt appropriate...
All you Gunners haters check this ...The ref goes that it was a harsh decision >> read it on Sky news...and tops that there is speculation he was favoring Barca and shame it is likely Henry will be sticking wit us so ha ha ha...ya'll need to stop hatin on Arsenal and congratz dem for reaching dis far *eye glints*...Again respect goin out 2 de bruvas in Yell£ow Braaaap! Big up Arsenal al de way :) Peace x

Kittygyal
05-18-2006, 04:15 PM
salam.
sis i know Henry may not be here any more but then again look on the bright side they have still got Ronaldhino hahaha! and also IF you did watch the match what the presenter saying ''Ronaldhino is gifted'' he is the best player and will be :)
i have got RESPECT for all the teams :p and also Arsenal did play good but then they lost haha! :p
w.salam

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 04:18 PM
Yes they did loose, but then again look at who they facing, and look at the league they playing in :)...
Allow Roni bwoy, i aint got time for him...Its all about Henry...suprisingly he didnt score though...ah well...InshAllah nex season we show ya'll what we made of Peace! x

Kittygyal
05-18-2006, 04:22 PM
salam.
easi now sis.

more like it no one can beat Barcalona
w.salam

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Screw Barca, all about the English clubs...moreover all about Arsenal :) Peace! x

Kittygyal
05-18-2006, 04:32 PM
salam.
ok sis we gotta chill here it's good and its right what ever you support its all good and i RESPECT :)
w.salam

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 05:18 PM
lol...i think me scaring you looool...Ryt back at ya sis Peace! x

Kittygyal
05-18-2006, 05:23 PM
lol...i think me scaring you looool...Ryt back at ya sis Peace! x
salam.
scaring me am older than yea sis LOLz

ok anyway are you going to watch the match on saturday Leeds V watford:?
w.salam

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 06:16 PM
Might to, very much doubt it as i have an exam on Monday :'( Ya Allah i dont know what me gonna do, Pweeeeeeees make du'aa for me :(...Gonna fail, i overdue with my c/w and i'm on study leave :( hai hai me sooo bad...Tc ya'll and sorry for goin of topic Peace ot x

Kittygyal
05-18-2006, 06:18 PM
salam.
don'y worry sis it will be fine.
also sis if you have got sky the repeat come on you can watch that, but best to REVISE
good look :)
w.salam

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Trust me at the rate me going...gonna cum out wit a U << Ungraded :'(...Safe me out, i think its time for a break WalaykumAsalaam x

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 06:49 PM
oh big wooooooooooow guys arsenal lost hu caaaaaaaaaaaaaares
lol
i was bakin them by the way but dont really care that they lostttttttttt

H4RUN
05-18-2006, 07:36 PM
well when 1 is favouring a particular team, by being biased...(REF!) wa u expect? oh and the sending off of lehman, PATHETIC, that was the end, the ref shot 2 targets with 1 arrow there!:grumbling : the sending off of lehman, and hence pires had 2 come off!!!!! ridiculous i say...what has football come to? back in my day, it was never like that...if the referee made a bad decision we'd show and tell him politely, and if that didn't work, we just cleaned our studs on the referee...:okay:
the youth of 2day.......tut tut :happy:
:w:

seeker_of_ilm
05-18-2006, 07:42 PM

I'm not an Arsenal fan, but I have to say, Arsenal deserved to win yesterday. Yesterday, you could see Henrys passion and determination to win with Arsenal. Henry of all people was getting in with the crunching tackles, he played like a true captain, and was a good example for his young team. I think he should stay, and finish this "unfinished business" he has, because he can make history with Arsenals young squad. Toure and Eboue also shone.

Kittygyal
05-18-2006, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
well when 1 is favouring a particular team, by being biased...(REF!) wa u expect? oh and the sending off of lehman, PATHETIC, that was the end, the ref shot 2 targets with 1 arrow there!:grumbling : the sending off of lehman, and hence pires had 2 come off!!!!! ridiculous i say...what has football come to? back in my day, it was never like that...if the referee made a bad decision we'd show and tell him politely, and if that didn't work, we just cleaned our studs on the referee...:okay:
salam.
LOlz bro.
i know what you mean and it was like the referee didn't know anything he was just so out of order i hope the referee doen't do that when ENGLAND playes :heated:
anyway Baracalona won so end off!!
anyway leeds V watford playing on staurday
w.salam

Qurratul Ayn
05-19-2006, 09:26 AM

ARSENAL ARE THE BEST, NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS!

BARCELONA PLAYED REALLY ROUGH AND NEARLY INJURED HALF OF THE ARSENAL PLAYERS!!! Um, so did Arsenal too!

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, TWO FANTASTIC TEAMS THAT MADE A GREAT MATCH EXCLUDING ALL THE NEGATIVE PARTS!

Qurratul Ayn

Qurratul Ayn
05-19-2006, 09:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

I'm not an Arsenal fan, but I have to say, Arsenal deserved to win yesterday. Yesterday, you could see Henrys passion and determination to win with Arsenal. Henry of all people was getting in with the crunching tackles, he played like a true captain, and was a good example for his young team. I think he should stay, and finish this "unfinished business" he has, because he can make history with Arsenals young squad. Toure and Eboue also shone.
:slamext:

My Dear Brother seeker_of_ilm, you know what you are talking about!!!! Even though you don't support Arsenal!

Qurratul Ayn

Appetent
05-19-2006, 09:48 AM

I'm not an Arsenal fan, but I have to say, Arsenal deserved to win yesterday. Yesterday, you could see Henrys passion and determination to win with Arsenal. Henry of all people was getting in with the crunching tackles, he played like a true captain, and was a good example for his young team.
You forgot to mention that he missed 2 guilt edge chances.

If only they had Gerrard, eh?

Sister_6038
05-19-2006, 09:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn

ARSENAL ARE THE BEST, NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS!

BARCELONA PLAYED REALLY ROUGH AND NEARLY INJURED HALF OF THE ARSENAL PLAYERS!!! Um, so did Arsenal too!

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, TWO FANTASTIC TEAMS THAT MADE A GREAT MATCH EXCLUDING ALL THE NEGATIVE PARTS!

Qurratul Ayn
arsenal....the best? hmm sis lolololol...the best...hmmm lololol...so good that they lost eh? looloool

Qurratul Ayn
05-19-2006, 09:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut
arsenal....the best? hmm sis lolololol...the best...hmmm lololol...so good that they lost eh? looloool

Very funny Sister Hatshepsut, :okay: !

Did you see those fouls done by Barcelona? Anyways, even the BEST teams have to lose once in awhile anyways we had a great shot at it being as it is out first Champions League Final but overall we played really good and we will play good and improve more. All teams have to face defeat no matter what match they lose in!

Qurratul Ayn

Sister_6038
05-19-2006, 09:59 AM
:slamext:

Very funny Sister Hatshepsut, :okay: !

Did you see those fouls done by Barcelona? Anyways, even the BEST teams have to lose once in awhile anyways we had a great shot at it being as it is out first Champions League Final but overall we played really good and we will play good and improve more. All teams have to face defeat no matter what match they lose in!

Qurratul Ayn
nah i didnt watch it...had better things to do...like SLEEP!! besides i didnt have to cos my brother in law was shouting gosh....

Duhaa
05-19-2006, 10:32 AM

.........Yeah but didnt Barcelona score at the same time?
And it WASN'T counted. Is that fair?

Most people agreed that the ref was right in sending off Lehman but they disagreed with some other decisions, like when the ref was too harsh on Arsenal (Henry yellow card) as compared to Barcelona.

But that aside, did you REALLY think Arsenal was going to win with 10 men against Barcelona.
Dream on people. The result was expected.

H4RUN
05-19-2006, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duhaa
.........Yeah but didnt Barcelona score at the same time?
And it WASN'T counted. Is that fair?

Most people agreed that the ref was right in sending off Lehman but they disagreed with some other decisions, like when the ref was too harsh on Arsenal (Henry yellow card) as compared to Barcelona.

But that aside, did you REALLY think Arsenal was going to win with 10 men against Barcelona.
a goal it was then, that would have worked out better, even though we'd be 1 goal behind, as i said by sending off lehman, the ref shot 2 targets with 1 arrow, as pires had 2 go off 2!:rant: ref's nowadays eh lol 10 men u say i say 9 for the reason stated earlier....ahhh well ...WATCH OUT NEXT YEAR LOL

Sister_6038
05-19-2006, 10:43 AM
a goal it was then, that would have worked out better, even though we'd be 1 goal behind, as i said by sending off lehman, the ref shot 2 targets with 1 arrow, as pires had 2 go off 2!:rant: ref's nowadays eh lol 10 men u say i say 9 for the reason stated earlier....ahhh well ...WATCH OUT NEXT YEAR LOL
thats if they get that far next year...arsenal are going down the pan...its chelseas turn next...oh the sheer irony of it!!

H4RUN
05-19-2006, 10:47 AM
dReAm wE sHaLL....

x Maz x
05-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Oh ya'll need to stop hating Arsenal, tis not our fault we simply de best *glint in eye*...Oh check this Henry signing Muhahaha...Put that in yo pipe n smoke it Pshhh...Was sayin how he aint gonna sign well shame he IS!...Respect! Peace out x

x Maz x
05-19-2006, 01:11 PM
Boo You and your crews and Boo Liverpool ARSENAL ALL THE WAY BRAAAAAAAAP! X

Appetent
05-19-2006, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gangsta4lyf
Livapool all d way!!!!!!!
Yeahy, another Liverpool supporter. :thumbs_up

x Maz x, you're lucky he's decided to stay because I would have feared the worst for your side if he opted to leave. I mean you just about managed to finish 4th this year (thanks to food poisoning lol). Had it not been for him, you would have finished mid-table I think.

x Maz x
05-19-2006, 01:24 PM
Allow Liverpool, Pshhhh with food poisoning...ha thats what u sunk to...cheap comments pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...excuse me i think not, we a strong side!...just cause we finished fourth dont mean we aint gonna cum bak nex season, dun watch dat,...just see what apends...ow we tops the table nex season InshAllah...Peace! x

x Maz x
05-19-2006, 01:28 PM
I say it was a fluke *grins thinks she acheived sumin*...Peace! x

x Maz x
05-19-2006, 01:40 PM
Cuzin' ya need 2 get yo hed chekd out Arsenal reppn' it Muhahahaha Peace x

Helena
05-19-2006, 01:43 PM

ha ha ha ha ha ha aresnal lost......

barcelona and real madrid all da way.......

cannot wait for world cup...brazil here we cum......

Appetent
05-19-2006, 01:52 PM
Allow Liverpool, Pshhhh with food poisoning...ha thats what u sunk to...cheap comments pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...excuse me i think not, we a strong side!...just cause we finished fourth dont mean we aint gonna cum bak nex season, dun watch dat,...just see what apends...ow we tops the table nex season InshAllah...Peace! x
Truth hurts, doesn't it lol? A lot of your good players are leaving. The youngsters won't help you win anything lol. Henry is gonna regret his decision to stay, trust me lol.

As for us winning the FA Cup, wow, that game really was something (unlike yours). Don't talk about fluke. West Ham's goals were flukey. 3 lucky goals and they still couldn’t beat us lol, not if our captain is gonna have his way lol. Goal of the season in the dying minutes, was beautiful, I went mad, surely you have to agree that it was a good strike or are you to stuck up to even admit that lol?

x Maz x
05-19-2006, 01:56 PM
Wow Breda you his physic or sumin? U seem to know more than he does...he goes in a statment he doesnt want to leave the fans and he is gonna stay for as long as he can run << if he was gonna regret it l8a he woodna made such a decision so ha
Stuck up? me? no never *eyes rolly*
my answer............................................ .................................................. .......................................w8 4 it................................................ .................................................. ...........................................NO COMMENT Peace! x

Shukria
05-19-2006, 02:02 PM
Salam
Let's think realistically..Sis Maz, da only reason u finished 4th in da Premiership was coz of food poisoning..Dat's coz Arsenal were thinking bout how dey could beat teams lyk Barca...We'll c nxt year inshallah...
Wasalam

Appetent
05-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Stuck up? me? no never *eyes rolly*
my answer............................................ .................................................. .......................................w8 4 it................................................ .................................................. ...........................................NO COMMENT Peace! x
Your silence tells me what I thought lol. You're admitting it. :thankyou: Thank you!

x Maz x
05-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Salam
Let's think realistically..Sis Maz, da only reason u finished 4th in da Premiership was coz of food poisoning..Dat's coz Arsenal were thinking bout how dey could beat teams lyk Barca...We'll c nxt year inshallah...
Wasalam
Allahu Alim, thats what me sayin' to that :)

Think what you like Akhi:) :rollseyes Peace! x

Hijaabi22
05-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Livapool all d way!!!!!!!
yea maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ROCCCCCCCCCK!

Hijaabi22
05-19-2006, 03:04 PM
*YAWN YAWN*

Hijaabi22
05-19-2006, 03:05 PM
livapool won d cup m8 wt u gt 2 say bout dt?!
YEA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay:

Shukria
05-19-2006, 03:06 PM
Allahu Alim, thats what me sayin' to that :)

Think what you like Akhi:) :rollseyes Peace! x
I'm not a Akhee..Ukti...Aight:giggling:

Hijaabi22
05-19-2006, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Appetent
Truth hurts, doesn't it lol? A lot of your good players are leaving. The youngsters won't help you win anything lol. Henry is gonna regret his decision to stay, trust me lol.

As for us winning the FA Cup, wow, that game really was something (unlike yours). Don't talk about fluke. West Ham's goals were flukey. 3 lucky goals and they still couldn’t beat us lol, not if our captain is gonna have his way lol. Goal of the season in the dying minutes, was beautiful, I went mad, surely you have to agree that it was a good strike or are you to stuck up to even admit that lol?
liverpool liverpool liverpool CUM ON THE REDS!

Kittygyal
05-19-2006, 03:26 PM
Reds al th way!
salam.
true sis all the way the red evil :p
w.salam

Silver Pearl
05-19-2006, 03:40 PM
:wasalamex

WARNING:

This is a football thread, not the hooligans quaters.

Firstly proper English is required, that means spelling things so that it is easy to read. Slang can be only tolerated in some dosage.

Secondly this is an Islamic forum and our manners should reflect that.

Thirdly there is no need to yell and type in capital letters. It's not going to hwlp anyone get their point across. Nor is repeting the same things going to make your friend convert to your desired team.

If things do not change this thread may have to be closed down temporarly. So please before pressing the post button, think, re-think and then post.

Thank you

x Maz x
05-19-2006, 06:48 PM
Sorry for causin cyber Football hollaginism :(...Peace be with you also....
Shukria..My latter part of the comment was aimed at Appetent :)...Peace! x

Qurratul Ayn
05-20-2006, 10:52 AM
Oh ya'll need to stop hating Arsenal, tis not our fault we simply de best *glint in eye*...Oh check this Henry signing Muhahaha...Put that in yo pipe n smoke it Pshhh...Was sayin how he aint gonna sign well shame he IS!...Respect! Peace out x

You are one cool Sister!!! ;) !

Henry signed another contract for Arsenal!!!!! He thinks that Arsenal players have showed ahgh level of quality and showed a lot of heart in the games they've played.

Qurratul Ayn

*KB*
05-20-2006, 11:23 AM
salam
hey all youw Arsenal fans ARSENAL v barca hhhmmmmm the better plyer was definetly Henry however roni's team won woh a bunch of looossssseeeeeerrrrrsss.
(moderator-Silver Pearl sorry if thats offensive):statisfie:
we showed gr8 spirit an played our best!

we r 2 gud!

love u loads
*KB*
:rose:
:coolious:

hafizyunus
05-20-2006, 06:44 PM
Man U are the best, but prefered the old team when we won the treble. they were 1 of the best united squads ever.

Kittygyal
05-20-2006, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizyunus
Man U are the best, but prefered the old team when we won the treble. they were 1 of the best united squads ever.
salam.
true bro all the way reds :)
did anyone watch the match aday:?
w.salam

H4RUN
05-20-2006, 07:58 PM
hang on a minute my fellow footie fanatics...what this thread needs is a voting section....(hint hint).i mean we dont really need it as we all know which team is going to gain most amount of votes...im not saying anything..(Arsenal duhh). not rocKet science..
ahem and err if they dont get most votes im going to complain 2 the mods...cos someone keep voting for the same team over n over, hence arsenal not getting the highest votes....:okay:

Kittygyal
05-25-2006, 06:00 PM
salam.
woow 1 week and some days left woow! :D

a.abraar
05-25-2006, 07:03 PM
salaam tu all u bros out there,did u know that arsenal fc is being sponsered by the israeli tourist board,as from nex season will have premuim advert space at de new emirate staduim,jus thouht i will make a mention folks.

Kittygyal
05-25-2006, 07:04 PM
did you also know Owen is going to be the captain???

Helena
05-25-2006, 07:21 PM

cannot possbly wait for world cup....am supporting brazil even i live in london...

seeker_of_ilm
05-25-2006, 07:24 PM

Come on England! We did it in '66, we can do it in '06!

Yeah...I'm an England nut

x Maz x
05-25-2006, 07:28 PM
England all the way...Woooooooooooooooooooooooo....Peace x

Helena
05-25-2006, 07:30 PM

Come on England! We did it in '66, we can do it in '06!

Yeah...I'm an England nut

yeah..let see.....thats in the year 66...england lost their touch..too confident man....

jus think about last world cup, england and brazil...brilliant match...brilliant goal frm ronaldiniho...superv....loved it!

am brazil crazy...

sabrina
05-25-2006, 07:31 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported

sabrina
05-25-2006, 07:34 PM
u guys are losers :sister:
i am sorry but arsenal is so not good
plz what do u say about that football match against Barcelona they lost alot of chances given to tham
personly i don't like them and by the way i live in london and between english people
walahi if they won they will show off antil the last day...............they are a big show offs.......................................
i am sorry to say this:X

x Maz x
05-26-2006, 06:28 AM
Yo why you hatin'?? we dominated untill the friggn' 76 minute man wha you on??...Lehmans send of was without doubt a big big big blow but then when Sol scored Wohooo respect to the breda, we shoulda won that game unfortunetly we didnt, but we dominated mosta de game and we played siiik the last coupla minutes changed it :( Ah well nex time Gunnerz!...Read thru this thread 2 get user's opnions on it inshAllah Peace n stay blessed ya'll x

musa786
05-27-2006, 09:01 AM
Salaam

But every chance Arsenal got was blown because everytime they are on their own with the defence they comeback but they still lost!

Waslaam

x Maz x
05-27-2006, 06:38 PM
So?? They the only English team to get that far and their performance was outstanding so ha ha ha :) Peace x

H4RUN
05-27-2006, 06:45 PM
.....and correct me if am wrong: the only english team 2 EVER go all d way thru until the finals with a clean sheet, as clean as a valeted whistle...:w:

Kittygyal
05-27-2006, 07:30 PM
salam.
LOLz bro harry aday englad V all are playing the celeberites are playing OMG! people from corri are playing they can't even kick the ball nor run they make me laugh there soo old ;D

al-fateh
05-30-2006, 07:17 PM
http://www.eurosport.com/football/fr...006/live.shtml

Hijaabi22
05-30-2006, 09:00 PM
hu watched the england match!!! WAT A MATCH MAN!!

HU SAW STEVIE GS GOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL WATAA GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CUM ON GERRARD!!!!!!!!!!!

arehat
05-30-2006, 09:19 PM
yay they 1

wow

M Saeed Khan
06-01-2006, 08:32 AM
According to me Arsenal is one of the best football clubs
And I am a big fan of Arsenal
:) :) :w:

H4RUN
06-01-2006, 10:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M Saeed Khan
According to me Arsenal is one of the best football clubs
And I am a big fan of Arsenal
:) :) :w:
well well well according to me and a few others, or should i say the majority:rollseyes you are ENTIRELY CORRECT, your a big fan? no im a bigger fan than u! ;D

Hijaabi22
06-01-2006, 06:29 PM
^^ erm think you mean LIVERPOOL

H4RUN
06-01-2006, 06:31 PM
erm erm i think not ukhti, and deeeeep down u know it 2 lol

Hijaabi22
06-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Erm Erm Akhi I Think Not N I Think Deep Down You Know It Too Lol

x Maz x
06-01-2006, 07:44 PM
I fink de gyal just mentally disturbed...Naila chillax n get dwn 2 reality yano we de best of de rest ;) just admit it kuriyeh! Peace ot x

Hijaabi22
06-01-2006, 08:35 PM
kuriyeh chup karr LIVERPOOL RUUUUUUULLLLLEEEEE

tabligh
06-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Cant wait till the world cup GO ENGLAND GO

Hijaabi22
06-01-2006, 08:40 PM
yh man GO BRAZIL GO!!!

Sweet_Boy
06-01-2006, 08:54 PM
i am a A.C Milan Supporter and Also Newcastle United ...

Come On ... The Teams i hate are Inter Milan . Chelsea . Juventus . And Manchester City a bit

x Maz x
06-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Hush it gyal, Arsenal all tha way Brap Brap Brap!!!..And oh Purleeeeees ya live in Englad why support Brazil?? If Paki were good enough I be supporting them but nooo thats a diferent story ;)...England all tha way Muhahahaha
Peace x

al-fateh
06-01-2006, 09:00 PM
what about Italy?

Sweet_Boy
06-01-2006, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-fateh
what about Italy?
im also a italia fan but i thought this thread was only about Clubs ...

International Team - Italia

Club Team - A.C Milan And My Premier League Team Newcastle United

al-fateh
06-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Italians are my favorite teams , always been~~

Go ITaly!!!

a.abraar
06-01-2006, 10:27 PM
football everyone is goin football crazy leading up tu the world cup,sorry tu be a killjoy,lets balance things up and put things in perspective.what aboput the plight and suffering of the muslims in iraq,afghanistan,palestine,kashmir tu name a few,wake up people and realize that these games and pastimes were created tu put the wool over our eyes.and keep us preoccupied,while the slaughter gathers pace.

Qurratul Ayn
06-05-2006, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by a.abraar
football everyone is goin football crazy leading up tu the world cup,sorry tu be a killjoy,lets balance things up and put things in perspective.what aboput the plight and suffering of the muslims in iraq,afghanistan,palestine,kashmir tu name a few,wake up people and realize that these games and pastimes were created tu put the wool over our eyes.and keep us preoccupied,while the slaughter gathers pace.

True Brother a.abraar. But many people do help these countries, and I think it has always been a tradition for people to enjoy and become excited about thw World Cup, as it only comes once in four years.

Kudhaa Hafiz
Qurratul Ayn

al-fateh
06-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Germany wins!!!

4-2

the first and last goal were really nice

Helena
06-09-2006, 07:42 PM

nxt match its ecudor and poland...so far its 1-0...better get back to it....pretty rough play...gud defending by ecudor....more of a war...gud so far...

and not forgetting brazil all da way!

seeker_of_ilm
06-09-2006, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

nxt match its ecudor and poland...so far its 1-0...better get back to it....pretty rough play...gud defending by ecudor....more of a war...gud so far...

and not forgetting brazil all da way!

I have to say Ecuador is looking mighty impressive so far. I think because of Germany's defensive problems, they might have trouble against Ecuador.

Helena
06-09-2006, 07:49 PM

I have to say Ecuador is looking mighty impressive so far. I think because of Germany's defensive problems, they might have trouble against Ecuador.

surely will...man its half time, guess am back on this forum.....whose likely to win ecudor or poland? i guess ecudor...

seeker_of_ilm
06-09-2006, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

surely will...man its half time, guess am back on this forum.....whose likely to win ecudor or poland? i guess ecudor...

Yeah Ecuador look more than likely to win, unless Poland up the tempo in the second half.

x Maz x
06-09-2006, 07:54 PM

Breda I gotta aggree, thers more important things in the world than men running around a pitch with a ball...But this is also as you said a past time...We are surley entitled to spending watching abit of footy or is it prohibited? Yes by all means we need ta take into consideration about the suffering of our innocents Muslim bredas and sisters worldwide and we need to enact requirements to help these bredas and sistaz i.e. attending conferences/marches etc ..but in our sparetime we are entitled to watch abit of footy..
I aggree with tha football crazy thing you got goin, aggreed MashAllah...Its true, they put to much energy into ranting on about it...kinda does your head in...I know I know I have done it but i aint a hooligan alhamdilullah ...
Okey dokey kareoky Wa'AlaykumAsalaam x

Helena
06-09-2006, 07:54 PM

yeap ecudor more likely...i guess the defending bu ecudor is strong...soo bout 2 yellow cards...

Helena
06-09-2006, 09:16 PM

anyway the score was...0-2, bet ppl thought poland were gna go thru..but it was ecudor day!

H4RUN
06-10-2006, 03:18 PM
wheres all the England fans? nothing to write home about eh:giggling: Hardly something to throw a party over, they couldn't even get one in, even the goal that was theirs didn't come straight off of a England boot:giggling: definately world cup contenders:rollseyes ...tick tock, just waitin 4 a civilised erm footie hooligan? to start on me ;D :giggling:
peace.

amirah_87
06-10-2006, 03:21 PM
What's Your Opinion ON The Whole Theo Walcott Thingy ??????

x Maz x
06-10-2006, 03:28 PM
He shouldnt have played, he wasnt even experianced enough and they put him in for their pelminary squad thas jus plain stoopidness...Peacex

amirah_87
06-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Yeah I Know......but I'll Go 50/50 In A Way It's Good And In The Other It's Not!!

Trumble
06-10-2006, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
To be honest, an absolute joke. I'm sure Walcott will be a big star in years to come, but how can you play him in the World Cup when hasn't even played a Premiership game? They should have taken Jermaine Dafoe, who would make a good one-for-one replacement if Owen either gets injured, or keeps playing so far below his best.

That said, if Walcott comes on and scores the winning goal in the final, an awful lot of people are going to look very silly!;D

amirah_87
06-10-2006, 03:37 PM
They Sure Will!!!!!

Inshallah
06-11-2006, 06:49 AM
Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet_Boy
06-11-2006, 12:11 PM
he must have bribed sven or give him some swedish meatballs

x Maz x
06-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Lol @ Ya breda...Me thinks it wos stupidness and England's chances of getting to the finals are *ahem alim ahem*..They shouldna played him :(...Ah well InshAllah they get sorta far hehe ...Wa'AlaykumAsalaam x

amirah_87
06-11-2006, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Boy
he must have bribed sven or give him some swedish meatballs

AAAHHH THE FAMOUS SWEDISH MEAT BALLS AND JAM EY???????:heated:

Sweet_Boy
06-11-2006, 12:40 PM
AAAHHH THE FAMOUS SWEDISH MEAT BALLS AND JAM EY???????:heated:
lol yeah can you send me some over from venus ...

amirah_87
06-11-2006, 01:08 PM
Down Here We're Famous For Our "floating Restraunts"....it's Soo Cool Everything Just............................floats!

You Know Sven Not That Bad... ??

al-fateh
07-01-2006, 05:49 PM
bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!! England!!!!!

muslim_friend
07-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Uh-Oh! Expect riots........

beliefindeath
07-03-2006, 11:46 AM
Salam

With england gone, brazil too, who do you'll think will win. Germany?

Wassalam

MuslimChap
07-03-2006, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by beliefindeath
Salam

With england gone, brazil too, who do you'll think will win. Germany?

Wassalam
Maybe. No one expected them to win against Argentina but they came out on top. Any 4 of the remaining sides can win it. I hope Italy does, though I wouldn't mind if Germany were to.

ozzie
09-09-2006, 01:33 PM
salaam

arsenal all the way

i hate chelsea and man utd

were up against middlesborough today.

Kittygyal
09-09-2006, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ozzie
salaam

arsenal all the way

i hate chelsea and man utd

were up against middlesborough today.

salam.
*ahem*

manu are better than Chelsea matey so BEWARE OF SNOWY!:uuh:
w.salam

Salmaan
09-09-2006, 02:31 PM
My favourite club is Real Madrid FC. My favourite player is Zinedine Zidane. Do you all know that Juventus is relegated to 2nd division in Italian Seria....:uuh: due to match fixing scandals...

Kittygyal
09-09-2006, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salmaan
My favourite club is Real Madrid FC. My favourite player is Zinedine Zidane. Do you all know that Juventus is relegated to 2nd division in Italian Seria....:uuh: due to match fixing scandals...

salam.
oh Zidi the one whom cheated!!!!! :uuh:
w.salam

Salmaan
09-09-2006, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
oh Zidi the one whom cheated!!!!! :uuh:
w.salam
Cheated? :rollseyes

He actually lost his temper. Happens with everybody :)

Actually it was Materazzi who provoked him, by insulting his sister, did you know?

Kittygyal
09-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Cheated? :rollseyes

He actually lost his temper. Happens with everybody :)

Actually it was Materazzi who provoked him, by insulting his sister, did you know?

salam.
yeah well he lost his temper but he started it anyway && swore at Materazzi's mother
w.salam

Salmaan
09-09-2006, 02:49 PM
salam.
yeah well he lost his temper but he started it anyway && swore at Materazzi's mother
w.salam
Swore at Materazzi's mother? What?
Zidane didn't insult Materazzi mother at all.
Shall I tell you what actually happened?

Kittygyal
09-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Swore at Materazzi's mother? What?
Zidane didn't insult Materazzi mother at all.
Shall I tell you what actually happened?

salam.
yes he did i don't wana argue right but he did even came up in T&A when this happen.
w.salam

ozzie
09-09-2006, 04:39 PM
salaam

you got it all wrong

he prviked him the whole game

materazzi pulls shirt

zidane says...if u want my shirt u can have it later

materazzi says .....i would prefer ure sister

that was why he headbutted him.

btw...he was saying things and pumping up zidanes temper the whole game

for me....maradonna is the best....but then its zidane...before pele.

absolutely immence player.

there were also loads of stuff going round saying he called zidane a terorist because zidane is muslim you see.......sure u all know...LOL

gamsta3
09-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Arsenal is my team too. Since I was a kid. Ive also always hated Man UTD. We've had a bad start to the season though again.

gamsta3
09-09-2006, 04:45 PM
I think meterazzi was insulting zidane all through the game, then i think he called him a son of a terrorist, he got his um involved and thats when i think he snapped. Well thats what i heard anyway?

Salmaan
09-09-2006, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ozzie
salaam

you got it all wrong

he prviked him the whole game

materazzi pulls shirt

zidane says...if u want my shirt u can have it later

materazzi says .....i would prefer ure sister

that was why he headbutted him.

btw...he was saying things and pumping up zidanes temper the whole game
Exactly !

Salmaan
09-09-2006, 05:06 PM
I hate Man U as well !
But I like Christiano Ronaldo. :okay:
I hope one day he plays for the club I support, that is, Real Madrid. :D

Salmaan
09-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Anyone watches UEFA Champions League?

Salmaan
09-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Which rivalry do you like the most?

I like the rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona.

gamsta3
09-09-2006, 05:25 PM
Madrid and Barca do have a big rivalry. I used to like Real when they had Zidane and Beckham,now i like barca cause theyve got Ronaldinho. But i dont really support either.

gamsta3
09-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo is an ace player. Id love him to join Arsenal.

Salmaan
09-09-2006, 05:31 PM
which club do you truly support? :)
True support is that even in hard times you support the team, not to leave it away if they aren't doing well, or some player has retire or any other reasons...:rollseyes
I support Real Madrid still, even though Zizou retired...:)

Kittygyal
09-09-2006, 07:50 PM
salam.
there's so much going around about Zidi but anyway who cares because i don't RED DEVIL is mine && ozzie knows that all the way ;)
oh you can't have C.R salmaan :p
w.salam

Hijaabi22
09-09-2006, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *KB*
i know dat dis iz nufin 2 do wid Islam but i :loving: Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they r da best team in da world:) so what i want 2 ask iz dat what football team do u lot support? I hate Chelsea and Man U. do u agree?

:peace:
*KB*
:coolsis:
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/AR...ub%20badge.jpg
man u suk LIVERPOOL ROCK!

Kittygyal
09-09-2006, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -----------
man u suk LIVERPOOL ROCK!

salam.
ha, don't make me start Queen, when was the last time they actually scored i mean "LIVER FOOL" was NOT in the Final atall they lost agains Westham aswel oh come on Westham is the lowest team from my opinion && they lost against them :uhwhat
w.salam

Kittygyal
09-09-2006, 07:54 PM
they r da best team in da world:) so what i want 2 ask iz dat what football team do u lot support? I hate Chelsea and Man U. do u agree?

*KB*

salam.

I DO NOT AGREE!!!

MANU is the best team so don't know what you say you hate it, when Samy i need him here i mean come on MANU is the best they rock so don't mess matey!

w.salam

sameer
09-09-2006, 09:29 PM
TAAAADAAAAAAA im here

Come on..everyone knows Man U is the best.....everybody knows that Man U would be better off without Ronaldo. But he's here and he's got a job to do and he's got the support. Anyone who says Man U is crap but likes ronaldo should start to watch/follow cricket instead.

Did anyone notice the praise the Brazilian coach had for Giggs? he said Giggs could still wear a Brazil shirt at the age of 32. Hmmmm thats class!
Real Madrid? thier best player last year was Beckham. Where did beckham come from? hmmm...... Man U made him a superstar - not Real.

Ronaldo would have to "warm" bench and carry water if he goes to Real........ besides.. Real was on top because of Zizou...now hes gone....well..uhhhhhhhhhhh.....ummmmmm welll i hope they beat the crap out of Barca anyways.

Kittygal, - LiverFool won against West Ham last saeson in the cup.

Man U won again today...Liverfool lost 0-3 HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Kittygyal
09-09-2006, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sameer
TAAAADAAAAAAA im here

Come on..everyone knows Man U is the best.....everybody knows that Man U would be better off without Ronaldo. But he's here and he's got a job to do and he's got the support. Anyone who says Man U is crap but likes ronaldo should start to watch/follow cricket instead.

Did anyone notice the praise the Brazilian coach had for Giggs? he said Giggs could still wear a Brazil shirt at the age of 32. Hmmmm thats class!
Real Madrid? thier best player last year was Beckham. Where did beckham come from? hmmm...... Man U made him a superstar - not Real.

Ronaldo would have to "warm" bench and carry water if he goes to Real........ besides.. Real was on top because of Zizou...now hes gone....well..uhhhhhhhhhhh.....ummmmmm welll i hope they beat the crap out of Barca anyways.

salam.
nope they lost a while back am not sure when tho i'll gotcha go && look in me diary to find out cause i am 100% sure they lost mate :rant:
&& yeah MANU rocks they all know it but just acting like Fools = LIVERFOOLS ;D
w.salam

sameer
09-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Arsenal "real" supserstar retired this year...and that was Berkamp.
Henry is good also...but....if he leve then its the end for arsenal...besides everyone knows and see that the refs cheat for arsenal esp when they play against Man U.
Anyhow....next weekend its Man U vs Arsenal...BIG GAME!!!!. BTW rooney and scholes will be back for that game !!!!!
sorry Gone-ers ..urrr i mean gunners.

sameer
09-09-2006, 09:45 PM
salam.
nope they lost a while back am not sure when tho i'll gotcha go && look in me diary to find out cause i am 100% sure they lost mate :rant:
&& yeah MANU rocks they all know it but just acting like Fools = LIVERFOOLS ;D
w.salam
I thought u were refering to the last FA cup final. Liverstool beat West in that game.

Anyhow, westham bought 2 SUPERSTARS from argentina last week! Tevez & mascherano. That should strenghten their side

Kittygyal
09-09-2006, 09:47 PM
I thought u were refering to the last FA cup final. Liverstool beat West in that game.

Anyhow, westham bought 2 SUPERSTARS from argentina last week! Tevez & mascherano. That should strenghten their side

salam.
nope not in FA wait me gotcha go back && find out.
w.salam

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 06:21 AM
salam.
there's so much going around about Zidi but anyway who cares because i don't RED DEVIL is mine && ozzie knows that all the way ;)
oh you can't have C.R salmaan :p
w.salam
RED DEVIL you mean liverpool? :rollseyes yestreday they lost to their rivals everton in english football ;D

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 06:29 AM
TAAAADAAAAAAA im here

Man U better off without Ronaldo ??!!! :giggling:
Then why was Fergiee not letting Ronaldo leave Man U this season? ;D
You know, Ronaldo has bad relations with Rooney, remember the World Cup send off of Rooney? :happy:
Man U can do NOTHING without C. Ronaldo :rant:
If Man U don't need C.Ronaldo then better let him leave the club and join Real !!! :D

And Beckham, he is not a star, he is a FLOP at Real, someone like Christiano Ronaldo can replace him. :D

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 06:38 AM
Arsenal "real" supserstar retired this year...and that was Berkamp.
Henry is good also...but....if he leve then its the end for arsenal...besides everyone knows and see that the refs cheat for arsenal esp when they play against Man U.
Anyhow....next weekend its Man U vs Arsenal...BIG GAME!!!!. BTW rooney and scholes will be back for that game !!!!!
sorry Gone-ers ..urrr i mean gunners.
Bergkamp, that old man, real superstar?? :rollseyes
Not at all !!
It is Henry who was and is still the real superstar of Arsenal !! :rant:
Yes, BIG GAME !! Man U and Arsenal.
I hope that Rooney and C.Ronaldo again quarrel with each other !! ;D Both getting sent off !! And ARSENAL WINS !!!! :D 1-0

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 06:43 AM

*KB*

Arsenal are good !!! :) But not better than Real Madrid !! :D
I also Hate Man U !! :rant:
But I like Chelsea very much :happy: they have a super boss MOURINHO !! ;D I like him !!! He is a "true" boss !! :D

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 10:57 AM
RED DEVIL you mean liverpool? :rollseyes yestreday they lost to their rivals everton in english football ;D

salam.
NO i mean RED DEVIL is MANU nick name && erugh i know LiVer FOOL lost yesaday && manu won!!!
w.salam

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 01:17 PM
salam.
NO i mean RED DEVIL is MANU nick name && erugh i know LiVer FOOL lost yesaday && manu won!!!
w.salam
If Man U is RED DEVILS, then what is Liverpool, oops, I mean, Liver Fool known as ? :rollseyes

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 01:21 PM
If Man U is RED DEVILS, then what is Liverpool, oops, I mean, Liver Fool known as ? :rollseyes

salam.
they were currently known as "THE REDS" && NOWQ "LIVERFOOL"
w.salam

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 01:24 PM
salam.
they were currently known as "THE REDS" && NOWQ "LIVERFOOL"
w.salam
Are you joking ?! :giggling:
Are you sure about this info? ;D
Ok, so Liverpool known as THE REDS and Man U as THE RED DEVILS :giggling:
See, thats why everybody hates Man U, they are all devils !!;D

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 01:28 PM
Are you joking ?! :giggling:
Are you sure about this info? ;D
Ok, so Liverpool known as THE REDS and Man U as THE RED DEVILS :giggling:
See, thats why everybody hates Man U, they are all devils !!;D
salam.
yo you think me joking!!!
Full name Liverpool Football Club
Nickname(s) The Reds
Founded 1892
Ground Anfield Stadium
Liverpool
Capacity 45,362
Chairman David Moores
Manager Rafael Benítez
League FA Premier League
2005-06 Premier League, 3rd

we are the red devils ceuase we rock mate!!
w.salam

Duhaa
09-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Man U are doing well this season aren't they?

Same can't be said about Arsenal and Liverpool and I suppose Chelsea too......

Can't wait to see who wins this season.
My guess is Man U...
....and NO I do NOT support them.........

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 01:33 PM

My guess is Man U...

salam.,
RED DEVILS ARE THE BEST THE ROCK && YES THEY ARE DOING REALLY WELL ALHAMDULILLAH.
w.salam

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 01:42 PM
salam.
yo you think me joking!!!
Full name Liverpool Football Club
Nickname(s) The Reds
Founded 1892
Ground Anfield Stadium
Liverpool
Capacity 45,362
Chairman David Moores
Manager Rafael Benítez
League FA Premier League
2005-06 Premier League, 3rd

we are the red devils ceuase we rock mate!!
w.salam
You know a lot about Liverpool, you seem o be a Liverpool supporter much more than Man U !! ;D

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 01:44 PM

My guess is Man U...
Just 4 games have been played, how can you say they are doing well this season ?! ;D
There is a lot to be played, anyhing can happen !! I think Arsenal takes the Cup !! :D

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 01:50 PM
You know a lot about Liverpool, you seem o be a Liverpool supporter much more than Man U !! ;D
salam.
oh My Lord i know alot about Manu aswel
Full name Manchester United FC
Nickname(s) The Red Devils/The Reds/United
Founded 1878, as Newton Heath LYR FC
Ground Old Trafford
Stretford
Greater Manchester
Capacity 76,300
Chairman David Gill (Chief Executive)
Manager Sir Alex Ferguson
League FA Premier League
2005-06 FA Premier League, 2nd

w.salam

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Just 4 games have been played, how can you say they are doing well this season ?! ;D
There is a lot to be played, anyhing can happen !! I think Arsenal takes the Cup !! :D
salam
whatever mate they did better than Arsenal!
w.salam

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 01:53 PM
salam
whatever mate they did better than Arsenal!
w.salam
But still....a lot is left to be played...you never know, may be at the end of the season Man U are relegated ! ;D

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 01:54 PM
But still....a lot is left to be played...you never know, may be at the end of the season Man U are relegated ! ;D
salam.
yeah we will wait && see mate! && then you can say we got "RELEGATED" :uuh:
w.salam

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 01:57 PM
salam.
oh My Lord i know alot about Manu aswel
Full name Manchester United FC
Nickname(s) The Red Devils/The Reds/United
Founded 1878, as Newton Heath LYR FC
Ground Old Trafford
Stretford
Greater Manchester
Capacity 76,300
Chairman David Gill (Chief Executive)
Manager Sir Alex Ferguson
League FA Premier League
2005-06 FA Premier League, 2nd

w.salam
Ok, tell me something about....:rollseyes Fergiee ! :grumbling Yikes, I hate him ! He threw the shoes at Beckham in the dressing room !!!! :hiding: Thats what made Beckham leave Man U and join Real. :happy:

And now he might mess up with C.Ronaldo as well !!! ;D And C. Ronaldo will also join Real Madrid !! :happy:

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Ok, tell me something about....:rollseyes Fergiee ! :grumbling Yikes, I hate him ! He threw the shoes at Beckham in the dressing room !!!! :hiding: Thats what made Beckham leave Man U and join Real. :happy:

And now he might mess up with C.Ronaldo as well !!! ;D And C. Ronaldo will also join Real Madrid !! :happy:

salam.
NO!!! Beckahm did NOT go into Real Madrid just cause of that!!
w.salam

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 02:03 PM
salam.
NO!!! Beckahm did NOT go into Real Madrid just cause of that!!
w.salam
:rant:
That was one of the major causes that Beckham left Man U ;D

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 02:05 PM
:rant:
That was one of the major causes that Beckham left Man U ;D
salam
NO IT WASN'T FOR GO SAKE STOP MAKING YOUR OWN STUFF UP BRO PLEASE! :)
w.salam

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 02:07 PM
salam
NO IT WASN'T FOR GO SAKE STOP MAKING YOUR OWN STUFF UP BRO PLEASE! :)
w.salam
Then what made him leave Man U ?:rollseyes He was doing so well there ! ^o)

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Then what made him leave Man U ?:rollseyes He was doing so well there ! ^o)
salam.
he left because he wanted to move to a diff place as he moved i will find out why he moved proplley wait i gotcha go now inshallah me will get back to this! && don't make things up okay JOKE :)
w.salam

Hijaabi22
09-10-2006, 02:10 PM
TAAAADAAAAAAA im here

u chattin crap m8 :okay: LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WICKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Did you all know - Italians have broken their World Cup 2006 Trophy ! ;D

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 06:33 PM
salam.
&&&... whats so funny i don't get it?:uhwhat
w.salam

Salmaan
09-11-2006, 07:37 AM
salam.
&&&... whats so funny i don't get it?:uhwhat
w.salam
This is what happens if somebody dares to mess up with Zidane. ;D
The Italians paid their price for messing up with Zizou ! They broke their World Cup 2006 Trophy ! ;D

Qurratul Ayn
09-11-2006, 12:03 PM

Is that really true? The Italians have broken their World Cup 2006 trophy? I thought it would at least come on television and on the news or so but have you gopt a site where it says it? And it also proves the Italians right too if this is true.

Qurratul Ayn

sameer
09-11-2006, 12:31 PM
hmm reading the last few posts..its pretty clear to me that bro salmaan knows nothing about football...... Berkamp ? old man? did u not know that the arsenal fans begged him to stay on soo long? he is a ledgend in football. How can u not know that the red devils is Man U? Ronaldo better than beckham in his day?-oh please.
And it wasnt stones thrown at beckam in the dressing room, it was a football boot.
Anyhow, any True Arsenal fan would not disrespect Berkamp as u have done. I dont even like arsenal and i show the man the respect he deserves. This is beacuse I am a fan of FOOTBALL. So please talka bout cricket or hopscotch or "doll house" or what ever u play or know about :okay:

sameer
09-11-2006, 12:35 PM
nopes, didnt know this......but i wouldnt take ure word for it after viewing ure last few posts ;D :okay: :hiding:

anyhow, liverpool had dropped the the Champions league trophey and dented it the last time they won it a year ago.

fatima_01
09-11-2006, 12:54 PM
hmm reading the last few posts..its pretty clear to me that bro salmaan knows nothing about football...... Berkamp ? old man? did u not know that the arsenal fans begged him to stay on soo long? he is a ledgend in football. How can u not know that the red devils is Man U? Ronaldo better than beckham in his day?-oh please.
And it wasnt stones thrown at beckam in the dressing room, it was a football boot.
Anyhow, any True Arsenal fan would not disrespect Berkamp as u have done. I dont even like arsenal and i show the man the respect he deserves. This is beacuse I am a fan of FOOTBALL. So please talka bout cricket or hopscotch or "doll house" or what ever u play or know about :okay:

ras man sum ppl take things so seriously^o)

Salmaan
09-11-2006, 01:57 PM

Is that really true? The Italians have broken their World Cup 2006 trophy? I thought it would at least come on television and on the news or so but have you gopt a site where it says it? And it also proves the Italians right too if this is true.

Qurratul Ayn
Yes it is absolutely true. It came in news as well. insha'Allah I will post the link of the news as soon as possible.

Salmaan
09-11-2006, 02:08 PM
;D

Bergkamp is getting older ! What, is he going to do any miracle by staying on in Arsenal? He WAS a good player, now he needs to get out of the squad and give some other youngster his place. Youngsters are what needed, you know.

And I NEVER said that threw stones. I said that the boot was thrown at Beckham, you can check again if you want what I mentioned. :)

Ofcourse, Ronaldo is better than Beckham ! Have you seen Ronaldo dribble...dodge...he is on his way to being a GENIUS ! Beckham, he was only good in KICKING the ball, and fashion, and now he is nothing !
Did you see him cry, when he got substituted in World Cup when Englan were on their way out ?! POOR BECKHAM ! :rollseyes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.