/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Official Football thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

sameer
09-11-2006, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salmaan
;D

Bergkamp is getting older ! What, is he going to do any miracle by staying on in Arsenal? He WAS a good player, now he needs to get out of the squad and give some other youngster his place. Youngsters are what needed, you know.

And I NEVER said that threw stones. I said that the boot was thrown at Beckham, you can check again if you want what I mentioned. :)

Ofcourse, Ronaldo is better than Beckham ! Have you seen Ronaldo dribble...dodge...he is on his way to being a GENIUS ! Beckham, he was only good in KICKING the ball, and fashion, and now he is nothing !
Did you see him cry, when he got substituted in World Cup when Englan were on their way out ?! POOR BECKHAM ! :rollseyes
I think there isnt a player who cries when they are knocked out of the world cup. Sure Ronaclo can dribble...but usually he does it and end up losing the ball or making a poor cross. Beckham has proven himself and ronaldo still has to do that. Ronaldo seem to think that he is the real Ronaldo from brazil. DId ronaldo score in the world cup? i cant remember.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
09-11-2006, 04:16 PM
This is what happens if somebody dares to mess up with Zidane. ;D
The Italians paid their price for messing up with Zizou ! They broke their World Cup 2006 Trophy ! ;D
salam.
am sowiee to say this but it seems you don't know nothing about soccer, please don't take it offencive but you just make silly comments && which are NOT true about players.:uuh: anywho we all learn so kewl bro also when giving details give refrence from it inshallah so people can believe you :)
w.salam

Kittygyal
09-11-2006, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sameer
hmm reading the last few posts..its pretty clear to me that bro salmaan knows nothing about football...... Berkamp ? old man? did u not know that the arsenal fans begged him to stay on soo long? he is a ledgend in football. How can u not know that the red devils is Man U? Ronaldo better than beckham in his day?-oh please.
And it wasnt stones thrown at beckam in the dressing room, it was a football boot.
Anyhow, any True Arsenal fan would not disrespect Berkamp as u have done. I dont even like arsenal and i show the man the respect he deserves. This is beacuse I am a fan of FOOTBALL. So please talka bout cricket or hopscotch or "doll house" or what ever u play or know about :okay:
salam.
i totally agree brother, also i just want to mention Slaman did NOT say stones he said shoe :X
also Salaman just wanted to say you tell me which player would not cry?!
i mean come on if you fall have an injury, fail your aspiration Goals, Loose your bound to cry && also Beckham was force to stay but he made his mind that he didn't want to stay also about his "wife" Posh even said way back that they want to move on with there life so later by comes a "new" child so Beckham is going to Retire soon aswel.
also Becham was the most famous player in 19's so slaman don't know what your on about matey, also yeah C.R is a kewl player indeed but then again as SAMY would say "girly" :X && YES it's true about Italian's broke the Cup whoot.
w,salam

Salmaan
09-11-2006, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
am sowiee to say this but it seems you don't know nothing about soccer, please don't take it offencive but you just make silly comments && which are NOT true about players.:uuh: anywho we all learn so kewl bro also when giving details give refrence from it inshallah so people can believe you :)
w.salam
Do all things need reference ?! ;D
Come on, give me the reference to above post of yours, I will believe you :giggling:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
09-11-2006, 04:55 PM
Do all things need reference ?! ;D
Come on, give me the reference to above post of yours, I will believe you :giggling:
Just JOKING :)
salam.
brother your maing me loose me temper now :hiding:
anywho inshallah MANU all the way!
w,salam

Salmaan
09-11-2006, 05:01 PM
This is what happens if somebody dares to mess up with Zidane. ;D
The Italians paid their price for messing up with Zizou ! They broke their World Cup 2006 Trophy ! ;D
Couldn't you get it...this was just a joke I cracked...;D you know, I like Zizou, and I hate if anybody messes up wih Zizou...:rant:

Kittygyal
09-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Couldn't you get it...this was just a joke I cracked...;D you know, I like Zizou, and I hate if anybody messes up wih Zizou...:rant:
salam.
okay chillax brother :) , no one is messing with no one inshallah. but we all know we like what ever team we like we stick with it, as i am a mad soccer RED DEVIL fan i can't take people messing with them but as you say "opinions are always welcome :)"
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
09-11-2006, 06:14 PM
nopes, didnt know this......but i wouldnt take ure word for it after viewing ure last few posts ;D :okay: :hiding:

anyhow, liverpool had dropped the the Champions league trophey and dented it the last time they won it a year ago.
salam

well your right MILAN BAROS DID THAT HONOUR hehhehehehe

right as for my team italia ... thats all blag i seen luca toni dancing with it in italia day later all that is blag even if it was broken

They can always repair it .. Forza Italia

w.salam

Sweet_Boy
09-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Yes it is absolutely true. It came in news as well. insha'Allah I will post the link of the news as soon as possible.
salam

when that is it a month called Julyember .... :D

w.salam

Kittygyal
09-11-2006, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Boy
salam

well your right MILAN BAROS DID THAT HONOUR hehhehehehe

right as for my team italia ... thats all blag i seen luca toni dancing with it in italia day later all that is blag even if it was broken

They can always repair it .. Forza Italia

w.salam

salam
oh now Italia hehe, oh don't worry always mend things with "glue" ;D
well to behonest Italy is aright not bad but then again they won we loose but huh! time cams by as a falsh (hope so) init SAMY? ^o)
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
09-11-2006, 07:18 PM
salam
oh now Italia hehe, oh don't worry always mend things with "glue" ;D
well to behonest Italy is aright not bad but then again they won we loose but huh! time cams by as a falsh (hope so) init SAMY? ^o)
w.salam
salam

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D glue hehhehe good one but seriously liverpool arent consistent at all ...

w.salam

Kittygyal
09-11-2006, 07:20 PM
salam

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D glue hehhehe good one but seriously liverpool arent consistent at all ...

w.salam
salam.
LIVER FOOL are not worth it they are soo down come on breda!
w.salam

Salmaan
09-12-2006, 07:20 AM
:sl:

I hope you all know this player - Gareth Southgate. He was playing for Middlesbrough till last season. He was playing. He was a part of the team. And now, he is the MANAGER of Middlesbrough !! :uuh: Wow ! So young a manager and coach. He would be getting together well with the players as they were his team-mates last season. :D

Salmaan
09-12-2006, 07:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn
:salamext:

Is that really true? The Italians have broken their World Cup 2006 trophy? I thought it would at least come on television and on the news or so but have you gopt a site where it says it? And it also proves the Italians right too if this is true.

:salamext:
Qurratul Ayn

Italians break World Cup trophy

The biggest prize in sport deserved to be handled better.

It has been less than a week since Italy's penalty shootout victory over France in Berlin, but the coveted trophy is no longer in one piece.

Pictures on the front page of Italian newspaper 'Il Messaggero' showed skipper Fabio Cannavaro staring at the Cup, then holding up what appeared to be a piece of green malachite that has broken off its base.

When the picture was taken, Cannavaro was sitting on the Italian team bus when on his way to visit Gianluca Pessotto, the former Juventus player who is in hospital in Turin after falling from a window of the club's offices during the tournament.

The piece may have come off the trophy on the bus, according to the newspaper which also claimed it was later fixed up with glue.

The Italian captain admitted that he slept with the trophy on the night of winning the final, 'Sydney Morning Herald' reported.

The World Cup triumph was supposed to be a boon for Italy, struggling to come to terms with the Serie A match-fixing scandal involving four of the biggest clubs in the country.

But one would not think that way considering the way the world champions treated the coveted trophy.

Kittygyal
09-12-2006, 03:14 PM

Italians break World Cup trophy

The biggest prize in sport deserved to be handled better.

It has been less than a week since Italy's penalty shootout victory over France in Berlin, but the coveted trophy is no longer in one piece.

Pictures on the front page of Italian newspaper 'Il Messaggero' showed skipper Fabio Cannavaro staring at the Cup, then holding up what appeared to be a piece of green malachite that has broken off its base.

When the picture was taken, Cannavaro was sitting on the Italian team bus when on his way to visit Gianluca Pessotto, the former Juventus player who is in hospital in Turin after falling from a window of the club's offices during the tournament.

The piece may have come off the trophy on the bus, according to the newspaper which also claimed it was later fixed up with glue.

The Italian captain admitted that he slept with the trophy on the night of winning the final, 'Sydney Morning Herald' reported.

The World Cup triumph was supposed to be a boon for Italy, struggling to come to terms with the Serie A match-fixing scandal involving four of the biggest clubs in the country.

But one would not think that way considering the way the world champions treated the coveted trophy.

salam.
link please :D
w.salam

Salmaan
09-12-2006, 04:55 PM
salam.
link please :D
w.salam

Here is the link :)
http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/20...269&frame=true

:w:

Kittygyal
09-12-2006, 05:12 PM

salam.
was this on the news? huh me missed it how could i!! :uhwhat
w.salam

Salmaan
09-12-2006, 05:15 PM
salam.
was this on the news? huh me missed it how could i!! :uhwhat
w.salam
May be the media tried to hide the news...for some reasons, may be the media supported Italy :rollseyes

Kittygyal
09-12-2006, 05:19 PM
May be the media tried to hide the news...for some reasons, may be the media supported Italy :rollseyes

salam.
but remember one thing NET is not true always it's false maybe i gotcha find out off the Tele from Mobile inshallah :) oh && yes by the way am sure they won't do that the "news" always tell little news, thats why called "news" :)
w.salam

Salmaan
09-12-2006, 05:23 PM
salam.
but remember one thing NET is not true always it's false maybe i gotcha find out off the Tele from Mobile inshallah :) oh && yes by the way am sure they won't do that the "news" always tell little news, thats why called "news" :)
w.salam
But it came in the newspaper as well, and also in TV, but they did not blow the news out of proportion, they did not give much importance to that news :rollseyes .....the news was only given for a short period ^o)

Kittygyal
09-12-2006, 05:27 PM
But it came in the newspaper as well, and also in TV, but they did not blow the news out of proportion, they did not give much importance to that news :rollseyes .....the news was only given for a short period ^o)

salam.
i find this quiet Ridicolius due to the fact i was watching news this morning aswel && no sign of that Allah Hu Alim :uhwhat anywho whats team you support?
w.salam

Salmaan
09-12-2006, 05:33 PM
salam.
i find this quiet Ridicolius due to the fact i was watching news this morning aswel && no sign of that Allah Hu Alim :uhwhat anywho whats team you support?
w.salam
But the World Cup Trophy was broken long back ago. They won't show it in the news now. They showed it in the news just the day after the Trophy was broken, and that was long back.
And my favourite player is Zinedine Zidane. Even though Zizou has retired, I support France and the football club Real Madrid :)

Kittygyal
09-12-2006, 05:37 PM
But the World Cup Trophy was broken long back ago. They won't show it in the news now. They showed it in the news just the day after the Trophy was broken, and that was long back.
And my favourite player is Zinedine Zidane. Even though Zizou has retired, I support France and the football club Real Madrid :)

salam.
oh okay, Zidi is way out of line anywho you like him so kewl :) Real Madrid are not that bad but RED DEVIL ;)
w.salam

Salmaan
09-13-2006, 09:29 AM
Champions League is starting this week
Any predictions of results ? :)
My prediction : Real Madrid 2 Lyon 0

Kittygyal
09-13-2006, 08:21 PM

salam.
prediction wrong :hiding:!! never think always wait && watch cause they can always loose happened to me before :uhwhat
w.salam

sameer
09-13-2006, 08:27 PM
predicting is wrong...its saying u could see the future and could amount to shirk.

Kittygyal
09-13-2006, 08:33 PM
predicting is wrong...its saying u could see the future and could amount to shirk.

salam.
so true i mean we never know whats going to happen.
w.salam

Barzakh
09-13-2006, 11:07 PM
Wasnt it the other way round?

Intermilan all the way.

Barzakh
09-14-2006, 03:27 AM
I cant believe Riquelme, one of my favourite players, retired today sighting his moms not so great health the last few months. Do you guys think Aimar will be his replacement and will he return?

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 07:16 AM
We are not some big astrologers here predicting the furture. What they do is wrong.

Here we are just having a time pass game. We are just predicting for fun. :) Anyways, no body is FORCING you to predict here, its your wish. :)

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 07:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Barzakh
Wasnt it the other way round?

Intermilan all the way.
PSV shock Inter Milan ! PSV Eindhoven have beaten Inter Milan 1-0 :uuh:

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 07:21 AM
I cant believe Riquelme, one of my favourite players, retired today sighting his moms not so great health the last few months. Do you guys think Aimar will be his replacement and will he return?
Aimar has always been playing, hasn't he? :)
And has Riquelme retired from all forms of Football ? :?

Ubaidah
09-14-2006, 09:51 AM
Whoops, I thought this thread was about American Football (NFL). But I'm slowly getting into "soccer" (I know you hate it called that, sorry). I watch a little of the EPL when I can, I'm a Man U. kinda guy, just because I like the way Wayne Rooney's crazy self plays.

Ubaidah
09-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Whoops, I thought this thread was about American Football (NFL). But I'm slowly getting into "soccer" (I know you hate it called that, sorry). I watch a little of the EPL when I can, I'm a Man U. kinda guy, just because I like the way Wayne Rooney's crazy self plays.

sameer
09-14-2006, 12:23 PM
We are not some big astrologers here predicting the furture. What they do is wrong.

Here we are just having a time pass game. We are just predicting for fun. :) Anyways, no body is FORCING you to predict here, its your wish. :)
Bro....... nobody is forcing me to tell u waht u are doing COULD amount to SHIRK either. U must realise when ever a muslim say he is going to do something he says insha Allah after. This is because we can say what we are going to do but we are not sure what will happen in the Future. Only Allah is sure of that.

It is different to say u are supporting/want/would like Real madrid to win 2-0 from saying that u PREDICT Real Madrid WILL win 2-0.

sameer
09-14-2006, 12:29 PM
Now back to the footbal...............

So Bro Salmaan.......... what u think about UN-Real Madrid now eh? only thier BIG import from ManU created a chance......where was Raula? hmmmmmmm......seems there just big name players with no heart or fight. -Goto like Lyon and their team spirit and offcourse Juhnino (he seems soo humble)

Sad to hear about Riquelme...he was a great player...he made things look soo easy.....but he alwasy seemed soo sad. But we can take a note from him...his mother is more important than his fame or big money career.

ANd saving the best for last....Man U won................MUAHAHAHHHA
i think they probaly underestimated Celtic a bit.....but at least they disposed of them in the End. Celtic was throwing like 3-4 men in front of the ball to block shots.....nice commitment though

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 12:30 PM
Bro....... nobody is forcing me to tell u waht u are doing COULD amount to SHIRK either. U must realise when ever a muslim say he is going to do something he says insha Allah after. This is because we can say what we are going to do but we are not sure what will happen in the Future. Only Allah is sure of that.

It is different to say u are supporting/want/would like Real madrid to win 2-0 from saying that u PREDICT Real Madrid WILL win 2-0.
Alright Brother. masha'Allah I have understood. Jazakallah for the information. :)
insha'Allah no predictions in future....

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 12:33 PM
Now back to the footbal...............

So Bro Salmaan.......... what u think about UN-Real Madrid now eh? only thier BIG import from ManU created a chance......where was Raula? hmmmmmmm......seems there just big name players with no heart or fight. -Goto like Lyon and their team spirit and offcourse Juhnino (he seems soo humble)

Sad to hear about Riquelme...he was a great player...he made things look soo easy.....but he alwasy seemed soo sad. But we can take a note from him...his mother is more important than his fame or big money career.

ANd saving the best for last....Man U won................MUAHAHAHHHA
i think they probaly underestimated Celtic a bit.....but at least they disposed of them in the End. Celtic was throwing like 3-4 men in front of the ball to block shots.....nice commitment though
I could not watch any of the Champions League matches this week :cry:
So I cannot comment....:rollseyes

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Real Madrid have a good defence, Fabio Cannavaro is like a wall. :D
And I believe there is a new spirit in the Real Madrid team after the arrival of their new coach Fabio Capello from Juventus

sameer
09-14-2006, 12:43 PM
Real Madrid have a good defence, Fabio Cannavaro is like a wall. :D
And I believe there is a new spirit in the Real Madrid team after the arrival of their new coach Fabio Capello from Juventus
well he really was like a wall yesterday as Malouda and Fred ran past him over and over again ;D

No spirit was shown yesterady.
U really missed some good football yesterday.

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 12:51 PM
well he really was like a wall yesterday as Malouda and Fred ran past him over and over again ;D

Anyways, who won the match ? What was the final score ? :?

sameer
09-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Lyon 2 - Un-Real 00000000000000000.00

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Huh ?!

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 01:58 PM
What ?! Unbelieveable ! :uuh: :cry:

Duhaa
09-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Well believe it bro because it happened.....

http://home.skysports.com/matchrepor...PID=5&channel=

But credit to Lyon, because they are a good team.....

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duhaa
Well believe it bro because it happened.....

http://home.skysports.com/matchrepor...PID=5&channel=

But credit to Lyon, because they are a good team.....
:cry: this is sad news for me bcuz I support Real Madrid

Anyways, every day is not a Sunday :)

Duhaa
09-14-2006, 02:27 PM
Why, what happens on Sundays? :?

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Why, what happens on Sundays? :?
Sunday is a holiday and people enjoy Sundays. :D
It is a quote, when something bad happens, it is said that 'everyday is not a Sunday.' :)

Kittygyal
09-14-2006, 05:04 PM
salam.
okay people Real Madrid suck && Millan do but RED DEVIL WIN! && WON HAHAH
w.salam

Aisha20
09-15-2006, 06:37 PM
salam.
okay people Real Madrid suck && Millan do but RED DEVIL WIN! && WON HAHAH
w.salam
:grumbling

real madrid!!!!! :okay: rulz

Aisha20
09-15-2006, 06:38 PM
:cry: this is sad news for me bcuz I support Real Madrid
yes... but dont worry i am sure that in Madrid... we will win ... :)

Aisha20
09-15-2006, 06:44 PM

thats true! i am a real madrid supporter! and i can tell u that the match was a *****
cannavaro, was on birthday the day of the match... and got his horrible day--- didnt do nothing
cicinho... was thinl<ing in sheeps
raul, i dont l<now why capello put him :rollseyes
i will not continue with the other players cuz i will never end :grumbling but i can just say the casillas got 10000! :okay:

Aisha20
09-15-2006, 06:47 PM
salam.
prediction wrong :hiding:!! never think always wait && watch cause they can always loose happened to me before :uhwhat
w.salam
same here :cry:

Salmaan
09-17-2006, 07:47 AM
Anybody heard of this player Paulo Di Canio....

What is his nationality?

Which club does he play for?

I know the answer. :D

But I want to test your knowledge. :)

ozzie
09-17-2006, 02:08 PM

im sure u were watching the cl in midweek

an absolute screamer from rosicky!

lyon's juniho was easily the man of the match for me...against real

man utd scrape past celtic...give thanks to gravesen

inter milan?? what happened..they have one of te best squads!

Aisha20
09-17-2006, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ozzie

although i support real, juninho was the player. And i was praying to tal<e him off... cuz he was mal<ing real madrid miserable :giggling:

yeaaaah...
in real madrid... he always was fighting with others and got a lot of yellow cards, and reds!

yea... i thought that this calcio was of inter... cuz juve is in the serie b and ac milan is without some pts... so :heated:

Aisha20
09-17-2006, 03:46 PM

What is his nationality?

he is italian... :) :?
and play for cisco roma... :playing:

Salmaan
09-17-2006, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha20
yes... but dont worry i am sure that in Madrid... we will win ... :)
insha'Allah :D

Salmaan
09-17-2006, 04:47 PM
he is italian... :) :?
and play for cisco roma... :playing:
:rollseyes Not upto the mark. Any more tries ?

Aisha20
09-17-2006, 04:54 PM
:rollseyes Not upto the mark. Any more tries ?
auchh! :uuh: :grumbling

Aisha20
09-17-2006, 04:55 PM
arsenal won :(

Salmaan
09-17-2006, 05:04 PM
alhamdulillah ! masha'Allah ! :happy: I wanted that Arsenal beat Man Utd, and that Chelsea beat Liverpool; and masha'Allah it happened. :D

Duhaa
09-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Ahhhh poor Kittygyal, she's going to be devastated Man U lost but consolation I suppose for them that they're ahead Chelsea on goal difference......

H4RUN
09-17-2006, 06:42 PM

What is his nationality?

Paulo paulo paulo! Bit of aggression in him but what a player! i think he used 2 play 4 erm west ham, or was it villa lol im bit confused, man they both had similar coloured kits :p
I remember one HEAVY Goal! volley, more of a flying kik! what a screamer!!!

H4RUN
09-17-2006, 06:44 PM
ahem ahem ahem people people, i am going to ask a question, please do not answer unless you're that aunt of mine :D:D ....So errrr may i ask what was the score 2day? :p:p:p:p muahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa
i come in peace :p

Aisha20
09-17-2006, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
ahem ahem ahem people people, i am going to ask a question, please do not answer unless you're that aunt of mine :D:D ....So errrr may i ask what was the score 2day? :p:p:p:p muahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa
:grumbling :giggling:

jmmm :heated: :D

Aisha20
09-17-2006, 08:47 PM
well... real madrid won! :) newcastle won!

no way.... i know what u mean! lol :)

argggg chelsea and arsenal won :(

Barzakh
09-18-2006, 02:36 AM
Aimar has always been playing, hasn't he? :)
And has Riquelme retired from all forms of Football ? :?
No only from the national team. Aimar has been in and out and even in the world cup did not log many minutes at all, but ofcourse that was when Jose Pekerman was coach.

Salmaan
09-18-2006, 07:07 AM

The answer to my question is:-

Paulo Di Canio is an Italian.

He plays for the Italian club Lazio.

:)

sameer
09-18-2006, 02:43 PM
Paul Di Canio has been under ctiticism many times....the most notable is when he made the Nazi salute to his lazio supporters in a game and the fans saluted back at him.

Kittygyal
09-18-2006, 04:10 PM
Ahhhh poor Kittygyal, she's going to be devastated Man U lost but consolation I suppose for them that they're ahead Chelsea on goal difference......

salam.
THEY CHEATED CHELSEA CHEATED!!! :uhwhat :cry: :uhwhat :hiding:
well true say sis MANU are the best && they are better than Chelsea!
w.salam

Kittygyal
09-18-2006, 04:13 PM

salam,.
^o)

the AUNT is here NOW NOW!! stop it HARRY wait till i see you this weekend on picnic i make sure... :hiding: ya MANU lost ya ya go on everyone rub it in MANU lost go on say it!!! :rant: :offended: :cry: :uhwhat MANU are ze best so everyone can say whatever they want cause RED DEVIL in MY heart!! understand ZE nephew?? :)
w.salam

Kittygyal
09-18-2006, 04:15 PM

im sure u were watching the cl in midweek

an absolute screamer from rosicky!

salam.
maybe you can ask SWEET_BABY about this one :playing:
w.salam

H4RUN
09-18-2006, 07:15 PM
salam,.
^o)

ya MANU lost ya ya go on everyone rub it in MANU lost go on say it!!! w.salam
As u wish ;D ze best :rollseyes manu LOST, L-O-S-T versus ze goooners :p:D....so come again, can u deifne what 'best' means :p:p:p i think not :D confused aunt, ur supporting the wrong team :p

Kittygyal
09-18-2006, 07:18 PM
As u wish ;D ze best :rollseyes manu LOST, L-O-S-T versus ze goooners :p:D....so come again, can u deifne what 'best' means :p:p:p i think not :D confused aunt, ur supporting the wrong team :p

salam.
"one love one life one fan" MANU!!! you heard MANU!!!
w.salam

H4RUN
09-18-2006, 07:41 PM
poor deluded mind of me aunt :p:D
had 2 much sugar in the morning? ;D

Kittygyal
09-18-2006, 07:42 PM
poor deluded mind of me aunt :p:D
had 2 much sugar in the morning? ;D

salam.
yo! do you know how much manu means to me?? nope so nephew!! grrr!! manu is ze best ze rock so ya we rock!
w.salam

H4RUN
09-18-2006, 08:18 PM

The answer to my question is:-

Paulo Di Canio is an Italian.

He plays for the Italian club Lazio.

well i wasn't wrong, i said he USED 2 play for one of the mentioned clubs, so do u remember his sensational goal when he was in d premiership? they always show it when they chat bout him...dat flying kik lollll

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 07:14 AM
Paul Di Canio has been under ctiticism many times....the most notable is when he made the Nazi salute to his lazio supporters in a game and the fans saluted back at him.
Di Canio has also been rewarded for his modesty, in EPL when he was in West Ham some winger crossed him the ball, it was a clear chance for Di Canio 2 score the goal as the keeper was laying down injured on one side of the D, but he did not go for goal, instead he held the ball in his hand, and went 2 the opposition team's keeper who was laying injured. :)

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 07:30 AM
Drogba's goal against Liverpool was a sensational goal ! :D

Duhaa
09-19-2006, 08:44 AM
Ahhh but Liverpool fans say that it was a fluke.

.......purely unintentional......

Then again it was Liverpool fans saying that. :D

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Ahhh but Liverpool fans say that it was a fluke.

.......purely unintentional......

Then again it was Liverpool fans saying that. :D

;D Liverpool are saying so because they are jealous of that sensational goal by Drogba which won Chelsea the game :D

sameer
09-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Di Canio has also been rewarded for his modesty, in EPL when he was in West Ham some winger crossed him the ball, it was a clear chance for Di Canio 2 score the goal as the keeper was laying down injured on one side of the D, but he did not go for goal, instead he held the ball in his hand, and went 2 the opposition team's keeper who was laying injured. :)
yes, but he also attacked a refree after he was shown the red card a few years earlier. ALso , beacuse he showed sportsmanship dosent excuse his nazi salutes and his supporters racism towards non-whites.

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 01:52 PM
yes, but he also attacked a refree after he was shown the red card a few years earlier. ALso , beacuse he showed sportsmanship dosent excuse his nazi salutes and his supporters racism towards non-whites.
I think that referee incident occured before the honourable incident which I mentioned, isn't it? :hmm:

sameer
09-19-2006, 02:02 PM
yes. But one honorable incident dosent excuse his other actions, or does it?

Duhaa
09-19-2006, 02:11 PM
No it doesn't.

And the 'honourable' incident you talk about, is it so honourable?

Or is it plain football? Because as far as I know, if someone from the opposing team is injured and you have the ball then you're supposed to kick the ball out of play, right?

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 02:11 PM
yes. But one honorable incident dosent excuse his other actions, or does it?
Ofcourse not.
But similarly, a few disgraceful incidents doesn't excuse his honourable actions, or does it? :)

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 02:14 PM
No it doesn't.

And the 'honourable' incident you talk about, is it so honourable?

Or is it plain football? Because as far as I know, if someone from the opposing team is injured and you have the ball then you're supposed to kick the ball out of play, right?
It was not plain football. The referee had said play on....
It was very honourable. You should watch the actual footage. I am not able to explain here what actually happened in details.
Di Canio was also rewarded with a trophy for that honourable incident. :hmm:

sameer
09-19-2006, 02:15 PM
depends. U seem to glorifying him as some kind of hero. How can u on one hand be kind not to score a goal on a keeper thats down, and on the other hand make Nazi salutes? and have ure fans hurling racial slurs against ppl ?

Besides....what would scoring a goal on a down keeper do for his Ego? It does nothing for him. So u dont know if he did it for the keeper or he dd it for himself. Dont racists have big Egos?

Duhaa
09-19-2006, 02:16 PM
Ofcourse not.
But similarly, a few disgraceful incidents doesn't excuse his honourable actions, or does it?
It's a bit like the Zidane story isn't it?

Will they remember all the good 'honourable' things or will they remember the 'disgraceful' incidents throughout his career?

Depends who you are, fan or foe?

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 02:20 PM
depends. U seem to glorifying him as some kind of hero. How can u on one hand be kind not to score a goal on a keeper thats down, and on the other hand make Nazi salutes? and have ure fans hurling racial slurs against ppl ?

Besides....what would scoring a goal on a down keeper do for his Ego? It does nothing for him. So u dont know if he did it for the keeper or he dd it for himself. Dont racists have big Egos?
I know nothing about the racist incident. So I cannot comment.
I have seen that honourable incident, so I am glorifying him as a hero.
We cannot say about the intentions of anybody. Only Allah knows best about the intentions and the innermost secrets of our hearts.

Duhaa
09-19-2006, 02:22 PM
Ha LOL :D. I've just realised that I don't even know who you're talking about!!! ;D

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Ha LOL :D. I've just realised that I don't even know who you're talking about!!! ;D
Paulo Di Canio :)

sameer
09-19-2006, 02:39 PM
check this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4720520.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...pe/4583316.stm

Cabdullahi
09-19-2006, 02:53 PM
The team i support is arsenal and they are the most talented team in the world,they've got thierry henry who is the best striker in the world right now,we are going to win the treble this season insha'allah

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Jazakallah brother Sameer for the links.

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
The team i support is arsenal and they are the most talented team in the world,they've got thierry henry who is the best striker in the world right now,we are going to win the treble this season insha'allah
insha'Allah

I also support Arsenal in EPL :D

Duhaa
09-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Nah, except for when they beat Man U what else have they done this season?

We'll see.....

sameer
09-19-2006, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
Henry? the best striker in the world?? :? come on.....i dont even support Barca..but i would say that Samuel Eto is the best striker in the world.
Henry is good...and i understand ure support for them...but dont let ure loyalty to ure team blind you ;D
Arsenal isnt winning anything - except maybe last place in the league. Insha Allah Man U is going to win.

sshuraimno1fan
09-19-2006, 03:26 PM
Man Utd and Juventus definatly Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a leged!

sameer
09-19-2006, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~afsana~
Man Utd and Juventus definatly Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a leged!
Zlatan has failed miserably. He couldnt score agasint Trinidad in the World Cup.

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Nah, except for when they beat Man U what else have they done this season?

We'll see.....
There is a lot left to be played, watch out for Arsenal :D

Arsenal all the way insha'Allah :D

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 04:53 PM
Henry? the best striker in the world?? :? come on.....i dont even support Barca..but i would say that Samuel Eto is the best striker in the world.
Henry is good...and i understand ure support for them...but dont let ure loyalty to ure team blind you ;D
Arsenal isnt winning anything - except maybe last place in the league. Insha Allah Man U is going to win.
Henry certainly is the best striker in the world. :)
Etoo is the best striker in Africa. ;D
And our loyalty to Arsenal won't blind us, we support our team even in dark bad times....:)
Arsenal will win insha'Allah :D

Barzakh
09-19-2006, 10:47 PM
Didnt Arsenal beat Man U the other day? Etoo is definitly one of the best pure strikers in the world not just Africa.

Salmaan
09-20-2006, 07:03 AM
Didnt Arsenal beat Man U the other day? Etoo is definitly one of the best pure strikers in the world not just Africa.

Yes, Arsenal bate Man Utd the other day at Old Trafford by 1-0 masha'Allah. :D
Yes, Etoo is one of the best pure strikers in the world, and certainly THE best in Africa. :)
But Henry certainly is THE best striker in the world. :D

Sweet_Boy
09-20-2006, 02:34 PM
i been a newcastle united fan for 6 years know ....

but im starting to like man city .. im from manchester by the way what would you guys do if you were in my position ...

sameer
09-20-2006, 03:25 PM
i been a newcastle united fan for 6 years know ....

but im starting to like man city .. im from manchester by the way what would you guys do if you were in my position ...
support Man U

Salmaan
09-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is another very good player. :)
He used to play for Juventus, but now as Juventus has got relegated to lower division, so Zlatan has joined Inter Milan.

sshuraimno1fan
09-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Zlatan has failed miserably. He couldnt score agasint Trinidad in the World Cup.
nah i meant in terms that hes an excellent freestyler hav u seen his trickz on nike tv(joga bonito) da one wher he get a chewin gum chews it for a bit spitsit out of his mouth duz a few kikups wiv it den kiks it in the air n catches it wiv his mouth

sameer
09-21-2006, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~afsana~
nah i meant in terms that hes an excellent freestyler hav u seen his trickz on nike tv(joga bonito) da one wher he get a chewin gum chews it for a bit spitsit out of his mouth duz a few kikups wiv it den kiks it in the air n catches it wiv his mouth
Lots of ppl do tricks....but cant play football.....i'm speaking generally not specifically about Ibrahimovic

ozzie
09-21-2006, 05:02 PM
salaam

no no...ibrahimovich can...hes just really off from

its chiristinao ronaldo who cant...waste of space he is

come on u gunners

arsenal 1 man utd 0!!!

Kittygyal
09-21-2006, 05:04 PM
salam.
NO!! Christiano Ronaldo is NOT a waste of space!!
w.salam

ozzie
09-21-2006, 05:06 PM
salaam

lol ok

btw..are u banned from the other site..

Kittygyal
09-21-2006, 05:09 PM
salam.
i don't wana go off topic inshallah && nope,

anywho why are you dissing C.R??
w.salam

ozzie
09-21-2006, 05:11 PM
salaam

bcoz..he has skills and is inconsistent

he need to work on his general strength and needs to keep hold of the ball for longer

he thinks hes amazing at free kiks...hes scored one in two seasons in the premiership..thats crap..

Kittygyal
09-21-2006, 05:13 PM
salaam

bcoz..he has skills and is inconsistent

he need to work on his general strength and needs to keep hold of the ball for longer

he thinks hes amazing at free kiks...hes scored one in two seasons in the premiership..thats crap..

salam.
ya well who's the best in Aresenal i mean they are soo down! they sux!! && atleast C.R knows how to shoot so ya speaking for aresenal are we i think you ment Arsenal! :okay:
w.salam

Salmaan
09-21-2006, 05:18 PM
salam.
ya well who's the best in Aresenal i mean they are soo down! they sux!! && atleast C.R knows how to shoot so ya speaking for aresenal are we i think you ment Arsenal! :okay:
w.salam
Arsenal have Thierry Henry ! :D

Arsenal may not have other big names, but they have that team spirit in them which will take them a long way ahead insha'Allah :)

Kittygyal
09-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Arsenal have Thierry Henry ! :D

Arsenal may not have other big names, but they have that team spirit in them which will take them a long way ahead insha'Allah :)
salam
yes okay now you tell me why diss a person from MY team for?? am saying this to Ozzie i mean come on we are in lead, well we have got thy spirit && the acommadation! INSHALLAH! ;)
w.salam

Salmaan
09-21-2006, 05:30 PM
salam
yes okay now you tell me why diss a person from MY team for?? am saying this to Ozzie i mean come on we are in lead, well we have got thy spirit && the acommadation! INSHALLAH!
w.salam
That we will have to wait and see which team has got more spirit :mmokay:
Till then....my best wishes to Man Utd ;D

Kittygyal
09-21-2006, 05:32 PM
That we will have to wait and see which team has got more spirit :mmokay:
Till then....my best wishes to Man Utd ;D

salam.
what are you hinting out mate! ^o)

i mean you know that && so does everyone else we are thy best so yeah you can't take it, why not just admit it now?? :playing:
w.salam

sameer
09-21-2006, 07:53 PM
hmm anyone remember how arsenal setup totteham players to get food poioning so that they will lose their last match and arsenal could move up to 4th last season?
hmmm..:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

Didn't i tell u in other posts that the ref cheats for Arsenal and look how they got a penalty agasint Man U..:rant: .too bad the keeper foiled them.

Also...its a llucky thing that Lehman got a BIG HEAD to stop ronaldo goal;D

Salmaan
09-22-2006, 11:00 AM
salam.
what are you hinting out mate! ^o)

i mean you know that && so does everyone else we are thy best so yeah you can't take it, why not just admit it now?? :playing:
w.salam

Admit what ?! :uuh: :rollseyes :giggling:

Kittygyal
09-22-2006, 04:24 PM

Admit what ?! :uuh: :rollseyes :giggling:

salam.
ADMIT WERE ZE BEST!! thats what :rollseyes :happy:
w.salam

Salmaan
09-22-2006, 04:45 PM
salam.
ADMIT WERE ZE BEST!! thats what :rollseyes :happy:
w.salam

why do you want me to admit? ^o) are you Man Utd losing support from fans ? ;D

Kittygyal
09-22-2006, 04:51 PM

why do you want me to admit? ^o) are you Man Utd losing support from fans ? ;D

salam.
waht? we are ZE best we ock so ya just admit it !
w.salam

Salmaan
09-22-2006, 04:54 PM
salam.
waht? we are ZE best we ock so ya just admit it !
w.salam
You are hinting that Man Utd is running short of fans and losing support :D

H4RUN
09-22-2006, 04:54 PM
leme jus put ya'll straight! manu 'ze' best [originally my prefix :p:p] i think not, if they were then they wundt av got beat by ....hu was it agan....the GOOONERS! [gET iN!!] 2ndly yesh we got a looong road ahed of us if we wana win, 3rdly manu rubbish, 4thly man u rubbish, oh n gues wa 5thly man u rubbish! Pompey! comon im bakin pompey 2 beat manu lol :p:p

Kittygyal
09-22-2006, 05:00 PM
leme jus put ya'll straight! manu 'ze' best [originally my prefix :p:p] i think not, if they were then they wundt av got beat by ....hu was it agan....the GOOONERS! [gET iN!!] 2ndly yesh we got a looong road ahed of us if we wana win, 3rdly manu rubbish, 4thly man u rubbish, oh n gues wa 5thly man u rubbish! Pompey! comon im bakin pompey 2 beat manu lol :p:p

SALAM.
WAHT!!!! YEAH WATEVER!!! YOU THINK WAHT EVER!!! BUT LISTEN YEAH ATLEAST THEY HAVE GOT THE OPPOTUNITY TO EVEN STAND OUT THERE && KICK A BALL SO BEAT THAT!!! && SALAMN NO THERE'S NO LESS FANS!! MOST PEOPLE JUST CAN'T TAKE IT MANU ARE ZE BEST THATS ALL!!!!! DON'T LET ME START ON YA OKAY SO AM OUTA HERE!!!:rant: :rant:
w.salam

H4RUN
09-22-2006, 05:10 PM
stedy on ;D
u gna start? well i aint one 2 argue with my aunt, but tis Arsenal n man u we're talkin bout:p
so em gwan start lol or shall i put the fuel on ZE fire? ONE NIL, OOOOOOOONE NILLLLLLLLLL! :p:p

Sweet_Boy
09-22-2006, 08:04 PM
salam

the one and only .... come on with roeder were on top of the world you gotta know NUFC ARE GONNA GIVE US A STORM ... TOON ARMY IS GONNA WIN

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHEARER OH HAH I WANNNAAAAA KNOWWW HOW YOU SCORED THAT GOAL !!

OH LADIES AND LADS COME ON KICK OFF SOON LETS HAMMER THEM SCOUSERS - EVERTON IF U LOVE THE TOON STAND UP WELL I AM STANDING UP come on Newcastle :D 2.4.6.8 who do we appreciate - newcastle united

w.salam

*angel*
09-22-2006, 09:34 PM
salaam all
i like liverpool n arsenal...i really dont like man utd ....so who supports liverpool?????

Salmaan
09-23-2006, 02:15 PM

Newcastle United has been performing very poorly since a couple of seasons, and I won't be surprised if they get relegated anytime soon in future. :rollseyes
Remember how Leeds United got relegated, nobody could ever think of that.

Kittygyal
09-23-2006, 02:19 PM
stedy on ;D
u gna start? well i aint one 2 argue with my aunt, but tis Arsenal n man u we're talkin bout:p
so em gwan start lol or shall i put the fuel on ZE fire? ONE NIL, OOOOOOOONE NILLLLLLLLLL! :p:p

salam.
ya!! oh nephew you won't dare argue with moi of NO picnic!! :heated: , oh yeah Manu are Ze best than Arsenal i mean we have thy best players we have more aspiration so beat that!!!
w.salam

P.S NO don't put thy fire on!! :rant: :playing:

Aisha20
09-26-2006, 09:52 PM
GOD!!! Real Madrid won 5-1!! the champions is for real madrid :wub:
good man utd... its hard enough to win to benfica... but man utd did it!! :wub:
arsenal also won :grumbling 2-0 and... lyon :hiding: :grumbling :heated: :rant: ....

Aisha20
10-17-2006, 07:59 PM
so... no1 over here? :(

Kittygyal
10-17-2006, 08:00 PM
assalamualikum warahmatullahi warahbarakathuhu

Manu are playing Ukthi

Wailakumassalam warahmatullahi warabarakthuhu

Aisha20
10-17-2006, 08:00 PM
yep... they r winning 2-0 ...
scholes n O'shea :D

Kittygyal
10-17-2006, 08:07 PM
yep... they r winning 2-0 ...
scholes n O'shea :D
assalamualikum warahmatullahi warahbarakathuhu

Ya we rip everyone :D

Wailakumassalam warahmatullahi warabarakthuhu

Aisha20
10-17-2006, 11:33 PM
it finished like this...

man u 3-0 copenhagen (dunno if its like this :D )
steua B 1-4 real madrid :wub:

Salmaan
10-18-2006, 06:09 AM
How can you support Real Madrid and Manchester United at the same time ? :mmokay:

If you support Real Madrid, then you should not support Man U and if you support Man U then you should not support Real Madrid.

Real Madrid and Man U have rivalry between them.

I support Real Madrid and HATE Man U. :mmokay:

Duhaa
10-18-2006, 08:06 PM
Who's listening/watching the Champions League matches at the moment?

Liverpool fans? Chelsea fans?

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Assalamualikum Warahmatullahi warbarakathuhu
not me but me nephew is watching it, oh Salmaan Akhi well thats true i agree with you, you can't like two teams at once && for real Real Madrid && Man U just hate one another they don't get together so how you like Real Madrid && Man U at same time Aisha Ukthi?
Wailakumassalam warahmatullahi Warbarakathuhu

The Ruler
10-18-2006, 08:10 PM

support man u all the way :coolious:

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+

support man u all the way :coolious:

Mashallah Ukthi thats the spirit :happy:
Wailakumassalam warahmatullhi Warbarakathuhu

Duhaa
10-18-2006, 08:13 PM
The English teams are winning......:D

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 08:14 PM
The English teams are winning......:D
really well aren't there :playing:

Duhaa
10-18-2006, 08:16 PM
Huh? I'm confused sister, what exactly are you saying.
Sorry I didnt get ya...

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 08:17 PM
Nothing Ukthi, what team do you support?

Duhaa
10-18-2006, 08:19 PM
No real team. Of course my local team gets some cheers from me. But I won't tell you coz you'll laugh, not that they're bad.
And I don't mind Man U and Liverpool and I can't stand Chelsea....

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 08:21 PM
No real team. Of course my local team gets some cheers from me. But I won't tell you coz you'll laugh, not that they're bad.
And I don't mind Man U and Liverpool and I can't stand Chelsea....
Ukthi i won't laugh just tell inshallah, i'll never laugh you know :)
oh thats the spirit Ukthi Man U all thy way :wub:

The Ruler
10-18-2006, 08:23 PM

i live in reading...but i hate that team really....i dont know why...the day they drew with man u i went :anger: lol...

Duhaa
10-18-2006, 08:27 PM
ermmmm.....Bolton :rollseyes
Shhh don't tell anyone ;D

Hey, they're doing quite well....^o) :D
3rd at the mo on the tables....

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 08:29 PM
reading are such a Gooser team :X

Duhaa
10-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Did I say Reading? :rollseyes

Na I don't think soooo....

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 08:33 PM
Did I say Reading? :rollseyes

Na I don't think soooo....
not you Ukthi why you getting angry for? am sowiee if i have said anything bad to you please forgive me inshallah :uhwhat
i was saying that to Ukthi Glacir :)

Aisha20
10-18-2006, 11:03 PM
How can you support Real Madrid and Manchester United at the same time ? :mmokay:

If you support Real Madrid, then you should not support Man U and if you support Man U then you should not support Real Madrid.

Real Madrid and Man U have rivalry between them.

I support Real Madrid and HATE Man U. :mmokay:
well... u can see! there r many pples who supports both of them :D
my case is... in the spanish league (my principal ;D ) i support real madrid... thats the best team eva...
and then in the premiership... i support man u..
BUT... in CHAMPIONS... if they face each other... i will support real madrid of course :okay:

Aisha20
10-18-2006, 11:05 PM
Who's listening/watching the Champions League matches at the moment?

Liverpool fans? Chelsea fans?
:haha: anti-chelsea AND anti-barca :D

Salmaan
10-19-2006, 11:25 AM
Chelsea goal keeper Peter Cech has injured his skull and will be out of action for a year :cry:

Sister_6038
10-19-2006, 11:29 AM
i support my team

Salmaan
10-19-2006, 11:29 AM
well... u can see! there r many pples who supports both of them :D
my case is... in the spanish league (my principal ;D ) i support real madrid... thats the best team eva...
and then in the premiership... i support man u..
BUT... in CHAMPIONS... if they face each other... i will support real madrid of course :okay:
I don't mind if you support any other team, but a Real Madrid fan supports Man Utd in EPL ?! :grumbling

I think 99 % of Real Madrid fans HATE Man Utd :mmokay: including me ;D

Duhaa
10-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Chelsea goal keeper Peter Cech has injured his skull and will be out of action for a year
They did quite alright with the third choice yesterday.

So Chelsea are fine without Cech. I mean even when he and Cudochini got injured and Terry was in the nets, they still managed to win so.....

Salmaan
10-19-2006, 11:32 AM
Cech is Cech. Nobody can replace his class :mmokay:
Chelsea will miss Cech :cry:

Duhaa
10-19-2006, 11:38 AM
Ahhhh, I can't help but remember that goal, when Ronaldhino scored and the commentator said, " Petre Cech, Petre Cech, never moved!"
That was a classic, got it on my phone aswell (no I didn't get it :rollseyes) my brother needed space on his and so he sent it to me.....;D

Salmaan
10-19-2006, 11:41 AM
who? what? when? why?....
Peter cech is the best for Chelsea :mmokay:

Duhaa
10-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Maybe so but when you see that video, you'll cry with laughter. It reallly is quite funny.

After Ronaldhino scores, Cech looks back at the net as if to say 'Huh, how did that get there?' meaning the ball. LOL ;D

I suppose it was a one off......(maybe)

As you can see I'm not a fan of Chelsea but I wouldn't want anyone to get the injuries that Cech got. They say he would have died because the injury to the skull was really close to the brain......

Sister_6038
10-19-2006, 11:50 AM
i feel compelled to chant my man utd chant ha! but i wont as i can neither remember it or wanna erm erm i dont know....

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Chelsea won they were full of it! :X

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 02:37 PM
Chelsea goal keeper Peter Cech has injured his skull and will be out of action for a year :cry:
it's saddning even though he's not in my team but he could have died :cry:
May Allah subhanwatallah give him Shafi'e inshallah

sameer
10-19-2006, 05:23 PM
to be fair.....John Terry did not get tested while he was in the Goal last Saturday and he was only there for like 2mins.

And chelsea keeper did not get tested yesterday either from barca. I actually thought that chelsea defense played better knowing that they had a weak keeper. If chech was there...they may not have played so well.

sameer
10-19-2006, 05:24 PM
but i still hate Chelsea and Barca.

Man U all the way.

Aisha20
10-19-2006, 07:19 PM
I don't mind if you support any other team, but a Real Madrid fan supports Man Utd in EPL ?! :grumbling

I think 99 % of Real Madrid fans HATE Man Utd :mmokay: including me ;D
Not 99%... its like 40%..
that u dont support man u dont mean that real madrid fans CANT support man u :?

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 07:35 PM
but i still hate Chelsea and Barca.

Man U all the way.
Assalmmualikum Warahmathullahi Warabarakathuhu

thats the spirit Akhi

Wailakumassalam Warahmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

Aisha20
10-19-2006, 08:11 PM
too many man u fans over here!! :bravo: :thumbs_up

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-19-2006, 08:13 PM
wats wrong wit man united fans!!!!

ME SUPPORT THEY IS COOOOLLL....:D :D :D :D :okay: :okay:

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 08:16 PM
too many man u fans over here!! :bravo: :thumbs_up
Assalmmualikum Warahmathullahi Warabarakathuhu

because SNOWY is in the house :happy: lol

Wailakumassalam Warahmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

Salmaan
10-20-2006, 11:13 AM
Anybody remembers the death of Marc Vivian Foe of Senegal in the Confederation cup.....He died on the field at the very moment....

Salmaan
10-20-2006, 11:14 AM
Football is a dangerous game :rollseyes

Sister_6038
10-20-2006, 11:21 AM
in my school football was a war...you either fought for survival or you were crushed.....i was clever and just left my kit at home...thats the invisible option that i created

sameer
10-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Anybody remembers the death of Marc Vivian Foe of Senegal in the Confederation cup.....He died on the field at the very moment....

yes i remember.....that was a cameroon internation player - not senegal.

sameer
10-20-2006, 03:25 PM
"The football world is reeling from the death of Marc-Vivien Foe, who collapsed on the pitch while playing for Cameroon."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/3024410.stm

Aisha20
10-20-2006, 07:21 PM
aww! really football is a hard game ... but its still the best sport

Kittygyal
10-20-2006, 08:07 PM
Football is a dangerous game :rollseyes
Assalamulaikum Warahmatullahi Warabarakathuhu

you sure about that Akhi :rollseyes
WalikumAssalam Warahmatullahi Warbarakthuhu

Salmaan
10-21-2006, 06:42 AM
Assalamulaikum Warahmatullahi Warabarakathuhu

you sure about that Akhi :rollseyes
WalikumAssalam Warahmatullahi Warbarakthuhu

I am quite sure that football IS a dangerous game.
But at the same time, it is very enjoyable and exciting game. :D
So those who are BOLD need not fear to play Football. :)
The world speaks one language - Football. :coolious:

Salmaan
10-21-2006, 06:44 AM
Today it is the great rivalry match at Santiago Bernabeau - the home of Real Madrid !! Real Madrid VS Barcelona !!
insha'Allah Real Madrid will win !! :D

terrellowens
10-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Philadelphia Eagles #1 !!!!! Cowboys suck !!!!

Kittygyal
10-21-2006, 04:15 PM

I am quite sure that football IS a dangerous game.
But at the same time, it is very enjoyable and exciting game. :D
So those who are BOLD need not fear to play Football. :)
The world speaks one language - Football. :coolious:
Assalamualikum warahmathullahi warabarakathu
thats true it is a tough game to play but play with skinny people is better than fat:X
Soccer rocks :coolious:
walikumassalam warahmathullahi warabarakathuhu
[/QUOTE]

Kittygyal
10-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Today it is the great rivalry match at Santiago Bernabeau - the home of Real Madrid !! Real Madrid VS Barcelona !!
insha'Allah Real Madrid will win !! :D
i've got a feeling Bacelona is going to win dunno why tho hummm gotcha wait!:uuh:

Kittygyal
10-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Liverfool V Manu playing tommorrow!

Salmaan
10-21-2006, 05:23 PM
thats true it is a tough game to play but play with skinny people is better than fat:X

I don't think that there are fat people who play football (except Rooney :p ;D)
So need not worry about fat people.
I think fat people mostly prefer playing games like Rugby.

Salmaan
10-21-2006, 05:25 PM
i've got a feeling Bacelona is going to win dunno why tho hummm gotcha wait!:uuh:
I expect Real Madrid to beat Barcelona.
Barcelona's recent form is not so good. They lost to Chelsea.
Real Madrid on the other hand are in good form scoring many goals.
But we will have to wait and see what happens.
I want Real Madrid to defeat Barcelona insha'Allah. :D

Salmaan
10-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Liverfool V Manu playing tommorrow!
:rollseyes it will be a close contest insha'Allah.

Aisha20
10-21-2006, 07:13 PM
REAL MADRID WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! inshallah :wub:

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-22-2006, 12:12 AM

please hope united win:wub:...although liverpool r good..

am behind with all the premirship stuff..thats wats on rite...:?:?:?

Aisha20
10-22-2006, 12:35 AM
yes... inshallah man u will win 2marrow :wub: and real madrid toooo

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-22-2006, 12:38 AM

i dont watch t.v..well stOped watching t.v....lemmi know...UNITED ALL THE WAY...!!!!!!!:statisfie :statisfie

Aisha20
10-22-2006, 12:41 AM
right know in ramadhan i stopped watching tv... i know the results bcuz of the pc technology :)

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-22-2006, 12:44 AM
^^:lol: am only hooked on to the PC when am trying to do some work..but end up going on msn..lol...me baad..

ok sorry off topic..back to footy..yes wats the news on ronaldo..he still gettin the boohzz...

Aisha20
10-22-2006, 12:48 AM
u mean cristiano ronaldo?

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-22-2006, 12:50 AM
yes!!!:)

Aisha20
10-22-2006, 12:52 AM
i used to b a veryyyy fan of him... when i was really weird! but know... i dont like the way he plays no moreeee!!

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-22-2006, 12:55 AM

havent seen him play...so yehhh...not a fan of him...dunno wat gals see in him...eeerrhh...

Aisha20
10-22-2006, 12:59 AM
he is very problematic... (i mean after what happened to him and nistelrooy.. who had to leave the team bcuz of ronaldo) and... he want to play alone... like if he is the only in the field and there r no more players with him

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-22-2006, 01:02 AM

aaaww...i really miss ruud vanistroy..he was one of ma TOP players...all good players leaving dont u reckon...

ok this i realiesd..........OMG!!! am killing time..am off to do summat better..read the quran n ibadaah:D:D
tc xxx

Aisha20
10-22-2006, 01:03 AM
yes siss thats true... g2g.. i will listen to taraweeh now..

Aisha20
10-23-2006, 12:09 AM
braaaaaaaaaapp!! Man u won 2-0 .... and Real Madrid tooo 2-0
**** looking sooo happy**** :wub:

Salmaan
10-23-2006, 06:27 AM
Man Utd won :uhwhat

masha'Allah Chelsea beat Portsmouth 2-1 AND Arsenal beat Reading 4-0 :D

Man U will not be on top of the table for long, Chelsea and Arsenal are chasing the Red Devils hard :mmokay:

masha'Allah Real Madrid beat their arch-rivals Barcelona 2-0 :D

Duhaa
10-23-2006, 06:41 AM
Barcelona aren't doing too well are there?

I mean they lost against Chelsea too.....

......maybe they're going in a slump....

Salmaan
10-23-2006, 06:46 AM
See, everybody goes through ups and downs !!

Barcelona are not doing well at all !! They are going through a bad patch masha'Allah !! :D

Even Real Madrid was going through a bad patch some time back, but now they are in superb from masha'Allah !! :D

Aisha20
10-23-2006, 07:03 PM
yes... inshallah all the other matches... w r gonna win :)

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-23-2006, 09:17 PM
braaaaaaaaaapp!! Man u won 2-0 .... and Real Madrid tooo 2-0
**** looking sooo happy**** :wub:

wwoooOOOOOOooohhhh:wub:....YES ME 2...:D :D :D

Aisha20
10-23-2006, 09:19 PM
:) it was a nice match lol

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-23-2006, 09:20 PM

aaaaawww good to hear...:):)

Aisha20
10-24-2006, 02:02 AM
:) where is sis kittygyal ?... really miss her posts lol

Salmaan
10-24-2006, 07:25 AM
masha'Allah Arsenal is playing too good at the moment. They are playing superb football ! At present, they are playing the most beautiful football I have ever seen since long.

Aisha20
10-24-2006, 03:09 PM
0 coments abt arsenal lol

Salmaan
10-24-2006, 05:09 PM
lol....I alone am equivalent to Arsenal supporters :p so my comments are on behalf of all the Arsenal fans :coolious:

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-24-2006, 05:33 PM
0 coments abt arsenal lol

lol..same eyah...:rollseyes

Salmaan
10-24-2006, 05:35 PM
I made so many comments on Arsenal....so how can you say that there are 0 comments on Arsenal ?....:p

ahm001
10-24-2006, 05:37 PM
any1 wanna watch free football every week?

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-24-2006, 05:38 PM

yes buh not comments from me n sis asisha20...:D

u keep talking to ur self...lol..:p

i rememba arsenal wer playing dis summer wen we were in london....there were sooo many faaansss....we were stuck in traffic...n it was hot..too they lost that match didnt they..:?:?

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-24-2006, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahm001

lol...u havin a laugh o u serious:D

Salmaan
10-24-2006, 05:41 PM
ofcourse, you would send us free tickets to enter the stadiums :p

ahm001
10-24-2006, 05:42 PM
lol i wish i cud.i mean free online/even matches that are on premieir plus

Ameeratul Layl
10-24-2006, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *KB*
i know dat dis iz nufin 2 do wid Islam but i :loving: Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they r da best team in da world:) so what i want 2 ask iz dat what football team do u lot support? I hate Chelsea and Man U. do u agree?

:peace:
*KB*

Whoever wins!

ahm001
10-24-2006, 05:50 PM
im serious

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-24-2006, 06:15 PM
ofcourse, you would send us free tickets to enter the stadiums :p

yup thats what i was thinking aswelll...:P..:D

Aisha20
10-24-2006, 08:13 PM
free tickets rulez!! :D

sshuraimno1fan
10-25-2006, 01:22 PM
im serious
tell me then plz cuz i wana kno this site ure o about. jazakA bro

Salmaan
10-25-2006, 02:01 PM

Today I read in the newspaper that Raul was almost about to quit Real Madrid after their defeat to Getafe. :eek:

alhamdulillah Raul is still in Real Madrid, and masha'Allah he is playing well :D

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-25-2006, 02:03 PM
^^^^^^^no waaayy...:eek: :eek: ..his good!!!

good to hear its only rumours...

Aisha20
10-25-2006, 03:48 PM
no he is not leaving... he will leave probably in 2010... the one who wants to leave is guti... but i dont think the team will let him leave

Salmaan
10-25-2006, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal
^^^^^^^no waaayy...:eek: :eek: ..his good!!!

good to hear its only rumours...

it was NOT a rumour...I think he seriously was thinking to quit Real Madrid after they lost to Getafe....but dunno what made him stay there...may be the team-mates consoled him....anyway, whatever the reason....finally his stay has brought good to him and Real Madrid.....and he is playing very good masha'Allah

Salmaan
10-25-2006, 05:08 PM
no he is not leaving... he will leave probably in 2010... the one who wants to leave is guti... but i dont think the team will let him leave

Yes, Real Madrid will not let Guti leave insha'Allah....but insha'Allah they will surely make Beckham leave the club...

Aisha20
10-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Beckham has contract until 2008.. and he doesnt wanna go.. he says that he will leave football 4ever after he gt out from real madrid... but what i think is that the team will make him leave :(

Aisha20
10-25-2006, 07:53 PM

finally his stay has brought good to him and Real Madrid.....and he is playing very good masha'Allah
he was, he is and he will b the raul of always :D

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-25-2006, 07:53 PM
^^yeh i heard alot of things about Beckham...apprently real madrid dun want him nmur...:(...

OOH his footy careerr will b ova soon..

owell...

Aisha20
10-25-2006, 07:56 PM
yes... and thats really sad, but i am sure that we the real madrid fans... wont let him go! :( we cant do anything but... trying is free :D

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-25-2006, 07:58 PM
i guess its sad..but i think they will mayb not the fans but the team!!

well thats what i think...hope not though..or else his spotlight in fame will soon vanish!!!...lol

Salmaan
10-26-2006, 08:00 AM
Beckham has contract until 2008.. and he doesnt wanna go.. he says that he will leave football 4ever after he gt out from real madrid... but what i think is that the team will make him leave :(

Beckham himself wants to leave the club.
He has said that he is 'sad and frustrated' sitting on the bench for most of the matches.
There are rumours that he may leave Real Madrid in January as free transfer and move to the MLS (American League), or may be make a return to the Premiership, probably in Arsenal.

Salmaan
10-26-2006, 08:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal
well thats what i think...hope not though..or else his spotlight in fame will soon vanish!!!...lol

Beckham is known for his looks and style more than his game.
I think his fame will still be there, bcuz he may probably get himself more involved in fashion :rollseyes

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-26-2006, 06:03 PM
^^yup thats true ..very true...why didnt he jus go in2 doin fashion...lol..:rolleyes:
buh then again he talented in footy an good at keepin his apperiance[spl] high..

maan my spelling is goin sooo bad..all these new techs i blame..lol..

Aisha20
10-26-2006, 08:02 PM
Yes.. i have also heard those rumors.. but in da interview he had, he said that he dont wanna leave... :X

Aisha20
10-27-2006, 10:20 PM

anybody have heard abt marcelo?

Salmaan
10-28-2006, 06:30 AM

do you mean to say Marcelo Lippi ? If so, then yes, he is FC Internazionale coach :hmm:

*KB*
10-28-2006, 10:27 AM
changing the topic on Beckham. (phew!) who do you think will win the premiership? and who will win the champions league? Arsenal? yeah i think so!lol.
*KB*
:rose:
:coolious:

Salmaan
10-28-2006, 02:40 PM
insha'Allah Arsenal will win the Premiership.....insha'Allah Real Madrid will win the Champions League.....:peace:

Aisha20
10-28-2006, 02:47 PM
no... inshallah Man U will win the premiership.. and Real Madrid the championship n the liga lol :D

Salmaan
10-28-2006, 02:53 PM
^^ what were u saying about that marcelo ? :rollseyes

Aisha20
10-28-2006, 05:27 PM
ohh yeah... :X
maybe he 'd b a real madrid player in january... they wanna buy him :D

Aisha20
10-28-2006, 05:28 PM
amm.. and i mean marcelo from fluminense :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.