/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thanks You Mods

Malaikah
04-19-2006, 12:42 PM
:sl:

just wanted to start this thread to express on behalf of my self and the other members how much we all appreciate the work you guys are putting in to keep this forum a good place.... especially in light of the recent REALLYYY ANNOYING AND SHOCKING events.

youd think those banned people would have a life to attended to huh.

jazakallah khair to you mods and admins!! keep up the good work:)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
F.Y.
04-19-2006, 12:45 PM
From me too - thank you for doing a great job. :)

Umm Yoosuf
04-19-2006, 12:48 PM
Yes Jazakallahu Khayran to all the staff here. You are doing a grateful job. We really are greatfull this place is nothing with out you(bare that in mind) May Allah bless you all. Keep working hard.

x Maz x
:)...Just joined this site recently...and MashAllah to all those brothers and sister putting their menhat into maintaining a suitable Islamic enviornment for the users...May Allah bless you for your efforts and keep you striving in His path WalaykumAsalaam...Hope ya'll in the best of Iman and health & Love you for the sake of Allah x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sapphire
Ameeen !! ^^

yup jazakallah :thumbs_up think this is the best forum ive joint alhamdulillah :)

hidaayah
04-19-2006, 12:49 PM
yess..Mashallah..! all the staff here are doing a great job!
jazakallah khairun

x Maz x
04-19-2006, 12:51 PM
JazakAllah Brothers & Sisters again :) remember keep smiling, have faith and most of all...practice what you preach WalaykumAsalaam x

Far7an
04-19-2006, 01:00 PM

Ignore zAk, he is happy really! Jazaakallah khayr to you all, for your kind comments.

May Allah rewards us all for our efforts, big or small. And may He forgive us for our shortcomings.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-19-2006, 01:01 PM

Jazakallah Khair for the compliments :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
May Allah rewards us all for our efforts, big or small. And may He forgive us for our shortcomings.
Ameen :)

Malaikah
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
oops...is tht even a compliment ? :brother:

mod!! the least you could do is say thanks!! lol but i guess you must stick to your mod-ish ways :lol:

S_87

wAk you spoilt the compliments ;D

yh mods and admins youre doing a great job :thumbs_up jazakAllah khair :D

Umm Safiya
04-19-2006, 01:40 PM

Yeah, thanks from me too.. This place would be a mess if you guys wasn't here..
Barak Allâhu fîkum.. :)

IbnAbdulHakim
04-19-2006, 01:43 PM
AHMED, FI-SABILLILAH U DUDES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the advice you gave has helpeD MORE DEN U KNO!!

SUBHANALLAH BRILLIANT ADMINS :) :) :)

JazakAllah khair for everythin my true akhee's ;)

Rabi'ya
04-19-2006, 01:44 PM
jazakAllah kheir for all the compliments but to be honest its not just us doing a good job. you as members are reporting and letting us know when there are suspect members on board. so

Thanks to you too!!!

Rabi'ya:rose:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-19-2006, 01:45 PM
^ Your welcome ;D ;D ;D

i think thats all..... lol kiddin

thanks a lot for all ur help to all mods/admins/and every1 else who has made a diff to me on dis forum :)

- Qatada -
04-19-2006, 01:49 PM
:salamext:

Jazak Allaah khayr everyone. If it wasn't for the brothers and sisters here - the forum would be nothing anyway, which would mean that we wouldn't have a purpose here.

So jazak Allaah khayr wa barak Allaahu feekum (may Allaah azawahal bless u all) for all the work u guyz put in into this forum.

By the way, bro Abd'Majid - yo just hapi cz of the walima thing init ;) ...mesin :p

:wasalamex

Helena
04-19-2006, 01:51 PM

yeap they certainly derseve this!!!! jazakallahu kairan for all da warnings and keeping an eye out everywhere, that has stopped many unimaginative cases......thank u again...ya allah without u all....where wud we be......

ur def brilliant at this job and u deserve all the credits....after its a headche job......... u have put alot of effort in......sometime we dont understand........shukran......words arent enough to describe wot am feeling....am sure ur getting da pic.......;D

okay i shall stop..................i cud carry on forever........ thank.............thank.............thank u all!!!

:w: :okay:

x Maz x
04-19-2006, 03:09 PM
Ah c'mon yaar (friend in urdu/pari) you knows you is good ;) Laugh out loud JOOOOOKING...Nah MashAllah on a serious note ya'll very good May Allah bless you for your efforts...Good conduct to fellow Muslims brothers and sisters is a very good attribute and you guys have shown it from what i have read so far so erm i think Congrats are in order.....So erm i'm guessing you gonna treat us? i vote you email us pictures of choclates :) hehe WalaykumAsalaam x

Duhaa
04-19-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey just saw this thread, a great idea sister cheese.

....and yeah the mods have done soooo much, I would never be able to do what you guys do. :)
Jazakallah Khair, Ahsanul Jazaa Fiddaarayn. :)

Mohsin
04-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Nice one guys :thumbs_up :)

Rabi'ya
04-19-2006, 03:22 PM

cake for everyone who appreciates us ;)

Rabi'ya
04-19-2006, 03:24 PM
or maybe u prefere samosay

x Maz x
04-19-2006, 03:26 PM
Dearest Ukhty they dont half put on the calories :(...not saying chocolate doesnt but erm...its good for the taste buds aaand dont forget you can gt fat reduced ones :) :P WalaykumAsalaam x

Al-Zaara
04-19-2006, 04:02 PM

JazakAllah khair to all the staff of LI Forum.
I really appreciate everything you've done and still do here, so that old and new members will enjoy it in this great forum! Inshallah we'll have a lot of fun in the future too! :)
Mashallah, you're all so great! :rose: :rose: :rose:

The Ruler
04-19-2006, 04:25 PM
dis forums di best!!!! :happy:....dunno wat i myt do if i eva get banned altho i pray dat i neva do :-[

but u guys r da best!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: *head falls off* :-\

neways...

:rock: :rock:

aamirsaab
04-19-2006, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya

Rabi'yah knows how us pakistani's think: with our bellies! :p.

To all the mods: Fantastic job, yaars! When's the next LI MOD owning session and can I have front seats please? ;D

------
04-19-2006, 04:51 PM
Rabi'yah knows how us pakistani's think: with our bellies! .
:heated:

On the topic, Thanks Mods :) .

anis_z24
04-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Salam,
May Allah bless all mods on LI Islamic Board

Do you think I can be a mod.
I know about 500 posts, but if you look at my post history can you tell if their is anything that needs improvement.
I wish to improve.

Cheb
04-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Yes great job Mods.
I must admit I was skeptical about some of the banns but seeing the explanations given, I now understand.
Which brings another point, why not make a 'banned users' thread were the reasons behind why certain people got banned are given.
It would clear up some questions people might have.
Anyway jazakum allah kair for this great forum. It has been most beneficial.

Muslim Soldier
04-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Thnak you everybody for praising us
lol :giggling:

zuhair
04-19-2006, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
Yes great job Mods.
I must admit I was skeptical about some of the banns but seeing the explanations given, I now understand.
Which brings another point, why not make a 'banned users' thread were the reasons behind why certain people got banned are given.
You have a great point. But I have noticed that the people banned made more contributions to the forum than most others on here. I think it is a loss to ban such people. I don't think they actually harmed anyone.:?

extinction
04-19-2006, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zuhair
You have a great point. But I have noticed that the people banned made more contributions to the forum than most others on here. I think it is a loss to ban such people. I don't think they actually harmed anyone.:?
I disagree,I think a few people were here just to spread doubts and they would actually affect weak muslims(like me) great job mods!!

Cheb
04-19-2006, 06:48 PM
Click on their profile and see why they were banned.
Mod comments are there in most cases.
I thought a thread would make that information more accessible.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-19-2006, 06:49 PM
Yes great job Mods.
i like this idea, plus we'll kno what to be careful of :p

Sister_6038
04-19-2006, 06:50 PM
[BANANA]awww yes mod tank you tery tery much :D:D:D from me and banana[/BANANA]

sonz
04-19-2006, 07:01 PM
salama

i think zuhair is 1 of the banned people

look how he defends and he says he is muslim

j4763
04-19-2006, 08:36 PM
Yes great job Mods.
Great idea, would make it known whats not to say here.

nafy
04-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Salaam

yeh mashAllah n fank u :D

take care
w/salaam :)

extinction
04-19-2006, 08:42 PM
I dont get why we just leave the banned people alone? its like they are banned yet people are still talking about them?

*charisma*
04-19-2006, 08:58 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

*rushes in*

BARAK ALLAHU FEEKUM WA JAZAKUM ALLAH KHAIRAN!!!!

Thanks Mods:shade:, SuperMods:shade:, and Admins:shade: for all your efforts, may Allah reward you abundantly ameen!!

I dont get why we just leave the banned people alone? its like they are banned yet people are still talking about them?
cuz they keep comin back...i dont blame em, who doesn't love this forum, besides theyre only behind a screen..cant do anything serious, ah they have too much time on their hands, alhemdulilah we can use it more efficiently and inshallah we all are.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

afriend
04-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Mashallah!

My dear Brothers and sisters (the MODS)

If I have been any trouble for any of you (i kno I have so don't hide it :p)

I ask you to forgive me...It's not easy job being MOD...

Jazakallah for all ur hard work and so on and so forth...:okay:

x Maz x
04-20-2006, 05:17 AM
Yup aggreed to an extent..i do understand i think we should leave that issue aside as they are banned...done dusted...if they return then simple jus ban them again...they will inevitably give up inshAllah..:okay:
Thnak you everybody for praising us
Laugh out loud...wernt guessing you would take the credit but then again someone has to LAUGH OUT LOUDD ;D
Anywho take care fellow citizens Love you for the sake of Allah:) WalaykumAsalaam x

Khaldun
04-20-2006, 07:14 AM

الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي هَدَانَا لِهَـذَا وَمَا كُنَّا لِنَهْتَدِيَ لَوْلا أَنْ هَدَانَا اللّهُ

[Surah 'Araf Ayah 43]

All praise is due to Allah Who guided us to this, and we would not have found the way had it not been that Allah had guided us;

JazzakumulAllahu Khayran

Umm Yoosuf
04-20-2006, 09:33 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
oops...is tht even a compliment ? :brother:
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I believe your suffering from verbal diarrhea corrections:anger:

:argue:

Laaibah
04-20-2006, 09:40 AM
JazakALLAH khair for all the efforts that our Admins, super mods, and mods have made.... :rose:

SubhanAllah!! .... honestly saying, I've benefit a lot from this forum and mashaAllah this is one of the best Islamic forums on net!! :) :X

Halima
04-20-2006, 11:31 AM

Oh why, thank you! :)

It's the members of this forum that actually keeps it going smoothly and calm. We just try to keep it that way.

I always look foward to your post and everyone elses!

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-20-2006, 11:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya

Lol sis... you definetly my fav mod;).
JAZAK-ALLAH TO ALL THE MODS!!!!!

Far7an
04-20-2006, 11:44 AM

We appreciate this thread and all the comments, but you know what would be a better way to say 'Thank you'?

Abide by the rules, which means no offtopic posts, no freeposting etc. :) I don't think it applies to anyone who has posted in this thread.. *checks again* Well, it might.. but I don't need to mention names. :brother:

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-20-2006, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

We appreciate this thread and all the comments, but you know what would be a better way to say 'Thank you'?

Abide by the rules, which means no offtopic posts, no freeposting etc. :) I don't think it applies to anyone who has posted in this thread.. *checks again* Well, it might.. but I don't need to mention names. :brother:
It is hard for some members to stay on topic:(. It's like.... some sort of syndrome!

Halima
04-20-2006, 11:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
It is hard for some members to stay on topic:(. It's like.... some sort of syndrome!

hmmmmm well that's why we have the warning system to help you guys remember :X so it won't occur again.

Eric H
04-20-2006, 11:56 AM
I would like to offer my thanks to all the mods for your openness and fairness towards the Christians on this forum,

God bless you

Eric

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-20-2006, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
hmmmmm well that's why we have the warning system to help you guys remember :X so it won't occur again.
Yes jazak-Allah:):p.

Khayal
04-20-2006, 05:00 PM

Jazaak ALLAH khayr, to all of you Including Administrators, Super Mods, Mods, and all of Us;D ...............:sister: :sister: :sister:

for all your efforts, may Allah reward you abundantly here and in the hereafter,InshaAllah n Aameen!!

:w: :sister:

Halima
04-21-2006, 12:25 PM

Well,I was thinking about you and I have something to show you MY appreciationto the people that keep this forum active and smooth.

Sis786
04-21-2006, 12:27 PM
[BANANA]Well Done Mods, Even Bananana would like to say Thanks[/BANANA]

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2006, 12:29 PM
salam
jazakallah khair moderators and admins for keeping LI running smoothly
the best appreciation i can show you is my dua that may allah reward you and grant you a long and pious life
wasalam

Halima
04-21-2006, 12:37 PM
This gift cost me $35.00 ...lol hope you enjoy it.

Thanx for keeping this forum active

A7med
04-21-2006, 02:44 PM

:p

only jokin

Jazakallah Khair too ALL Mods and Admins ;)

Sis786
04-21-2006, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brown clown

:p

only jokin

Jazakallah Khair too ALL Mods and Admins ;)
;D ;D I FEEL YA PAIN BRO

Ummu Amatullah
04-22-2006, 04:03 AM

Salams to the staff of LI and Jazak'Allah for all of the time you guys put into maintaining and protecting this forum from any type of corruption,and may Allah reward you guys for entrusting on your selves the duty of spreading the real image of Islam ameen,and for that I humbly thank you :) Jazak'Allahu Khairan
Wabillahi-Tawfiq

"..MariAm.."
04-22-2006, 12:13 PM
ASALAMOALAIKUM
oh yes :) i am rele thankful for the mods to put such a fabulous work infront of our eyes... oh sorry i meant our screens :) thanks to u guys .....
:)
wasalam
Jazakumullah khairun

Abdullah4ever
04-24-2006, 10:41 AM

Peace Be Upon You Staff Of This Site And May allah bestow peace on you forever. Alhumdillah We have such great staff here, Jazakallah for putting ur time and effort. :)

Halima
04-24-2006, 01:07 PM

Please don't hesitate, we can take more gifts..

:)

BlissfullyJaded
04-24-2006, 06:34 PM

Nah its okay, really, we don't need more gifts. Saying jazakallah khair is the best you'll could give us. ;)

The Prophet, salah allahu 'alayhi wa salam, said:
“Whoever has a favour done for him and says Jazaak Allaahu khayran (may Allaah reward you with good) has done his utmost to thank him.”
Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2035; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

:sister:

shanoor
04-25-2006, 07:51 AM
thanx !

SirZubair
04-25-2006, 09:19 AM
Even though i havent been on this forum for too long,i have to say,its a great forum and its obvious that the Mods put alot of effort into making things happen.

keep it up people.

Shukran.

wa'salaam.

-Zubair

mahuruf
04-25-2006, 03:43 PM
"And the servants of (God) Most Gracious are those who... when they spend, are not extravagant and not niggardly, but hold a just (balance) between those (extremes)." (25:63-67)

muzna
04-25-2006, 06:55 PM
yup..you guys are definitely doing a great job..gosh..such patience..keep it up!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.