/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How many ppl are prepared for death?

Daffodil
04-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Asalamulaikum

If i was to die right now i wud not be prepared at all, i have so many qadha salah to do, i havent bought any one to islam, ive not done nothing to help the opressed muslim brothers n sisters in occupied lands. If i was to die right now i wud have alot to answer for.

However Im confident that I havent committed any major sins since practicing. apart from slacking on my fajr but i pray Allah swt helps me with that as namaz is the first thing Allah swt will ask us about on the day of judgment. Im confident that my husband is please with me i think thats the one chance i have in going to junnah because islamicaly if a woman dies whilst her husband is pleased with her n she observed salah, saum she will get to enter through any of the 8 gates of paradise she wishes.

Subhanallah, its so easy for a woman to get into paradise.

Also I have a high status at the moment as im pregnant n a pregnant woman, from the time the baby is concieved untill the babys two years old a woman has the status of being on the front line of jihad. n if she dies in childbirth she dies as a martyr.

Also, with me i try not to think about Allah swts wrath too much, the only way any of us will be able to get into paradise if through Allahs mercy alone, because worshipping Allah swt for every second of ur life wnt even pay for one of ur eyes that hes given u. It gives me comfort to know that Allah swt has "my mercy over comes my wrath" on his arsh (throne) n that Allah swt has given one percent of his mercy to the whole world, n that u can see in how a mother loves her child n how animals show mercy n in the goodness of other ppl etc, n think how much that is! its immense, yet Allah swt has kept 99 percent of the mercy for himself! subhanallah, think how much mercy that is, u cant, its uncomprehendable.

Any ways the reason for this thread is to ask, how many of u are prepared for death, can u honestly say u have done what u can n that if u were to die right now ur confident ull go to paradise.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Anonymous.92
04-21-2006, 11:44 PM
Inshallah everything will work for you sister. Gradually work off all your salah and try to pray fajr. Congratulations your pregnant! Inshallah the baby will grow up pious and healthy.

Anonymous.92
04-21-2006, 11:45 PM
I honestly don't know if I am ready for death. No one can really be sure.

extinction
04-21-2006, 11:49 PM
inshallah when death comes we will all be smiling and Allah will be pleased with each of us........aameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amirah_87
04-22-2006, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
inshallah when death comes we will all be smiling and Allah will be pleased with each of us........aameen
Salaams ppl,

well i don't think i'll be smiling , more along the lines of "pissing my pants".:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

but like the sister said no one really can be to sure if they're ready or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :uhwhat

wassalaams

Muslim Soldier
04-22-2006, 03:59 PM
Best way to live this life is remembering death.
Death is nothing to be afraid of, its our deeds that frighten us.

Well whoever is ready, congrats.

x Maz x
04-22-2006, 05:19 PM
:'(...I am a sinner and for that i am dreading death...to Allah we belong and to Allah we shall return ...Make every minute count as in this world we are only Travellers Allah help us die in His cause WalaykumAsalaam x

Starseeker
04-22-2006, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
well i don't think i'll be smiling , more along the lines of "pissing my pants".:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
You took the words straight out of my mouth!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
04-22-2006, 08:08 PM
i dont know if im prepared for death.. maybe not bcuz i would want to become a better muslim.. i would want to do so many things dfferent.. 2 many things 2 name..!!

Nicola
04-22-2006, 09:45 PM
I am prepared for death
my only concern is for my two Children they are both still young to be without me I feel...But God knows best.
So I pray God will show me mercy and let me watch them until they are grown up more.
Amen

Abdullah4ever
04-22-2006, 11:19 PM
:sl:

When i met with allah I will prostrate infront him My lord my creator. I am not ready. i will be ready when allah decides for me to die. But for now i will try my best to keep away from jahnam (hell)

cool_jannah
04-23-2006, 03:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by patricia
I am ready for death.
Wow! you must be rerally pious! This is the most arrogant statement ive heard in this whole week.

format_quote Originally Posted by patricia
God loves me.
God definitely loves us all...
Only if we believe in His Oneness. He needs no one as a helper.

Daffodil
04-23-2006, 08:27 PM
Wow! you must be rerally pious! This is the most arrogant statement ive heard in this whole week.
Asalamulaikum

Just because some one is prepared for death does not mean that they are arrogant.

When the mujahideen faught battles some wore their kufn (material u where when u die) as they were prepared for death, they were ready to fight so they wore their kufn n went out to fight. does this mean the mujahideen were arrogant cuz they were prepared for death? no!

This world is like a prison for the believers, so in a way we are all ready to die because we want to be released from our cage (this life in this world).

Dawud_uk
04-24-2006, 06:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Asalamulaikum

Just because some one is prepared for death does not mean that they are arrogant.

When the mujahideen faught battles some wore their kufn (material u where when u die) as they were prepared for death, they were ready to fight so they wore their kufn n went out to fight. does this mean the mujahideen were arrogant cuz they were prepared for death? no!

This world is like a prison for the believers, so in a way we are all ready to die because we want to be released from our cage (this life in this world).

assalaamu alaykum,

i hope and make du'a that Allah swt doesnt take me yet as i have not yet had the chance to gain the highest of rewards through Jihad, insha'allah one day that becomes possible.

however, i am not affraid of death, nor do i think i havent prepared for it enough. by this i mean since i embraced islam i have been punctual with my salaat for the vast, vast majority of the time, i fast, i keep to all the obligatory duties and avoid the haram and have made intention of seeking the highest reward.

i am also active in dawah and keep making salaat al-taubah, asking Allah for forgiveness and i think this is what we all need to remember which is that Allah is sincere in his promise, if you turn to him in repentence then he will forgive you and Rasoolullah (saws) even taught us a special salaat for this.

for all those who think of themselves as sinners, i would recommend you go do wudhoo, YES RIGHT NOW!
go on! go do wudhoo, and find somewhere to pray, and make intention to perform 'salaat al-taubah' (prayer of repentence)
and then make two rakaats prayer and then hold up your hands and beg Allah (swt) for mercy, pour out your heart to him, repent for all the major sins you can remember doing since the last time you made taubah.

Allah and his last messenger (saws) have made a promise to us, if we are sincere in this taubah then Allah will forgive, you will be like the one who hasnt sinned in the sight of Allah and you can start again.

this concept of being in sin all the time is a very christian concept, we have Allah to turn to without the need of intermediaries or priests or saints or any other such nonscense so turn to Allah sincerely, make repentence and he will forgive you.

then live everyday after that as if you wish you had led all the ones prior to it, in the servitute of Allah, submitting yourself to him as every person on this planet should do.

assalaamu alaykum,
Daw'ud

"..MariAm.."
04-24-2006, 07:11 AM
ASALAMOALAIKUM
i m so afraid.........i have done nothing in the path of islam .. i m a sinner... sumtimes i think that wen i will stand infront of ALLAH then wat deeds will i have ???? i m so worried..... every time i think to not commit even the smallest sin ... but it doesnt work ..
i know so much....but i then i step back to follow wat ever i know :'( and sumtimes... i curse myself ... becoz my mom says that wen person knows alot abt his or her religion ...and if he or she doesnt follow it then ...they will be strictly asked By Allah ..abt it ...
and i wen i think abt this .... wat will be done of me ???
i dont want to die !! till i be a pious a rite muslim ..... in evry aspect
Oh ALLah give Me GUIDANCE !! ameen
jazakumullah khairun

extinction
04-24-2006, 07:25 AM
aameen to your duas..and its never to late to start ......and al7amdulillah you have the awareness already ..try making a list of all the good and bad things....try and stop one bad thing/habit e.g music t.v etc on a daily/weekly/monthly basis(depending on you) and try and do one good thing/habit quraan dhikr salaah on daily/weekly/monthly basis (depending on you) and inshallah sooner or later you will be following alot of deen with steadfastness(the most important thing)

"..MariAm.."
04-24-2006, 07:44 AM
ASALAMOALAIKUM
thankz for telling me ..........and yeah i have already stopped watching tv and listening to songs ..... and well thanks to my mum that my whole family recite Quran after offering fajr prayers ..... :)
but still this isnt enuf ...now i will vow to my self to increase my dhikir and du'ahaz and also will try to offer tahajjud prayers
jazakumullah khairun
wasalam

HamZzzz
04-24-2006, 09:55 AM
Assalam-wa-alikUm To ALL Brothers N Sisters:)
Az Mstttt ov us MUSLIMS ov today's world r da ReaL biGGGGG Sinners:S...M also amongst dem:( we ppL hav done toooo manyyyyyy ov dem(Sins)already!!and yet we Commit dem on regular basis:S yyyyy??question arises dat y we Commit Sins(Da Crimes dat we shud not do)guide by OUr RELIGION"ISLAM" da MST LuviN and PEacefULL RELIGION:),anD yet,we da SO CaLLed Followers Ov it:S, Do da Same Sins again n again(by different meaningz or diff way)...How come we can jus fRgt abt da lyf afta death:S,how can we be so selfish:S ,iGnoring da GUIDANCE givin tO us BY "ALLAH-Subhana-WA-TALLAH" through HIS MSt BENEFICEINT BOOK Da"HOLY QURAN"...And,jus keep oN commitin da SINS dat we SHUD ,Mustt nt COmmIT?? wateva da circumstances may be??we PROMISED ourselves nt to COmmit ne (SINS)tym afta tym ,But,yet we COmmit it(Sum tymz on PurpOSe)and (mst ov da tymz wthout ne purpose) but we do Commit (Sins),Can't we jus simply take contrOL ova on ourself n nt to commit ne(Sins)by mistake or wthout ne purpose anD be da prfct MuSLIM(who livez his/her,life On da Teachings Ov ISLAM)anD be da good MUSLIM:)...Afta aLL we aLL muslims,had to answer fr our all Deeds,done by us in our Life's...Wat we viLL answer thn??dat we WEre veLL aware ov da fact dat,da thing which we were doin iz wrongggg or bad(And is strictly forbided)by ISLAM...and,yet,WE jus kept on Commitin dem??
hav u ppl eva fink ov dat?? Wat if we dinn't gt frgive fr all dat?? Dun knw da Answer fr dat :S ??...we mUs be ashamed ov ourselves:'( dat inspite ov knowing,ALL(Mstt abt oUR PEACEFUL religion ISLAM)we,jus dun FOLLOW da INSTRUCTIONS taught to us by da HOLY QURAN...and we didn't gt in to thz mchhh,inspite we take our tym out fr other activities(which iz extremelyyyy ridiculous)az far az we Muslims r considered,we SHud learn mre n mre abt da lyf afta death,and strt applyn dem on ourselves(da preachings Givin to us tHrough Quran)!! I myself:S iz rele afraid:( Cuz hav done toooo many Sins,all da tym jus keep on tryin nt to COmmit ne mre ov dem(sins)and, yet,Jus can't controL:'(...
Dear Brothers n Sisters:) ALL i wanna convey u gUyz iz dat k STLL we hav da tym:) wE caN ALL be VRy trueeeeeee n Honest MUSLIMS:) itz jus da matter ov tym...Jus keep On readin n learning da teachings ov QURAN !!and you ViLL gt "HIDAYAT" INSHALLAH (Y)........MAY ALLAH ALSO Gimme da Strength to ova come ma daily life sins INSHALLAH:)...
thz iz ma Frst eva POST oN ne ISLAMIC WEBsite:) hope dat aLL u BRothers n Sisters lyk it :)...plzz plzzzz do lemme knw abt ma Frst eva Post:) ......dat.........you lyk it or nt??
and yes,i totallyyyyyy agrees wth da persOn abv me sayin dat"i dont want to die !! till i be a pious a rite muslim ..... in evry aspect" i alSO dun want my self to be dead ,tiLL i do ALL da Good thngz a MOMIN taught to do:),n dat ma soul may be rested in peace:)...And yeah I also do pray fr you too "PERSON ABOVE ME ,MAY ALLAH GIVE YA"HIDAYAT" BEst ov luckk(Y)"
jazakumullah khairun ......

Shukria
04-24-2006, 10:30 AM
:sl:

I'm soooooo scared of death coz i don't fink I am truly ready. Most of the tym, I am on tym for ma salat but I hav so manyyyyyyyyy areas to improve on e.g. haven't done ma hajj yet and some of days of fasting to make up. Inshallah when ma death comes, i wuld b ready. I try to fink of the rewards of Jannah which motivates me to do beta. No1 is perfect but what Allah wants from us is not dat hard when u really fink about it..

:w:

Daffodil
04-24-2006, 11:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HamZzzz
Assalam-wa-alikUm To ALL Brothers N Sisters:)
Az Mstttt ov us MUSLIMS ov today's world r da ReaL biGGGGG Sinners:S...M also amongst dem:( we ppL hav done toooo manyyyyyy ov dem(Sins)already!!and yet we Commit dem on regular basis:S yyyyy??question arises dat y we Commit Sins(Da Crimes dat we shud not do)guide by OUr RELIGION"ISLAM" da MST LuviN and PEacefULL RELIGION:),anD yet,we da SO CaLLed Followers Ov it:S, Do da Same Sins again n again(by different meaningz or diff way)...How come we can jus fRgt abt da lyf afta death:S,how can we be so selfish:S ,iGnoring da GUIDANCE givin tO us BY "ALLAH-Subhana-WA-TALLAH" through HIS MSt BENEFICEINT BOOK Da"HOLY QURAN"...And,jus keep oN commitin da SINS dat we SHUD ,Mustt nt COmmIT?? wateva da circumstances may be??we PROMISED ourselves nt to COmmit ne (SINS)tym afta tym ,But,yet we COmmit it(Sum tymz on PurpOSe)and (mst ov da tymz wthout ne purpose) but we do Commit (Sins),Can't we jus simply take contrOL ova on ourself n nt to commit ne(Sins)by mistake or wthout ne purpose anD be da prfct MuSLIM(who livez his/her,life On da Teachings Ov ISLAM)anD be da good MUSLIM:)...Afta aLL we aLL muslims,had to answer fr our all Deeds,done by us in our Life's...Wat we viLL answer thn??dat we WEre veLL aware ov da fact dat,da thing which we were doin iz wrongggg or bad(And is strictly forbided)by ISLAM...and,yet,WE jus kept on Commitin dem??
hav u ppl eva fink ov dat?? Wat if we dinn't gt frgive fr all dat?? Dun knw da Answer fr dat :S ??...we mUs be ashamed ov ourselves:'( dat inspite ov knowing,ALL(Mstt abt oUR PEACEFUL religion ISLAM)we,jus dun FOLLOW da INSTRUCTIONS taught to us by da HOLY QURAN...and we didn't gt in to thz mchhh,inspite we take our tym out fr other activities(which iz extremelyyyy ridiculous)az far az we Muslims r considered,we SHud learn mre n mre abt da lyf afta death,and strt applyn dem on ourselves(da preachings Givin to us tHrough Quran)!! I myself:S iz rele afraid:( Cuz hav done toooo many Sins,all da tym jus keep on tryin nt to COmmit ne mre ov dem(sins)and, yet,Jus can't controL:'(...
Dear Brothers n Sisters:) ALL i wanna convey u gUyz iz dat k STLL we hav da tym:) wE caN ALL be VRy trueeeeeee n Honest MUSLIMS:) itz jus da matter ov tym...Jus keep On readin n learning da teachings ov QURAN !!and you ViLL gt "HIDAYAT" INSHALLAH (Y)........MAY ALLAH ALSO Gimme da Strength to ova come ma daily life sins INSHALLAH:)...
thz iz ma Frst eva POST oN ne ISLAMIC WEBsite:) hope dat aLL u BRothers n Sisters lyk it :)...plzz plzzzz do lemme knw abt ma Frst eva Post:) ......dat.........you lyk it or nt??
and yes,i totallyyyyyy agrees wth da persOn abv me sayin dat"i dont want to die !! till i be a pious a rite muslim ..... in evry aspect" i alSO dun want my self to be dead ,tiLL i do ALL da Good thngz a MOMIN taught to do:),n dat ma soul may be rested in peace:)...And yeah I also do pray fr you too "PERSON ABOVE ME ,MAY ALLAH GIVE YA"HIDAYAT" BEst ov luckk(Y)"
jazakumullah khairun ......
it shud be a sin to type like that. why can u use normal english instead of saying dat dis der grrrrrrrr its so sickening please type proper in future or take an english lesson please sis, its very very VERY ANNOYING.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-24-2006, 11:06 AM
i heard abuot imam abu hanifa even if he heard that he would die in 3 days there is nothing he could do to further prepare for death. SubhanAllah such prominence...

------
04-24-2006, 11:10 AM
I'm not prepared, but no t scared either. We have to go one day.

Devoted
04-24-2006, 11:23 AM
I am 15 years old now and i know that death is not connected with age...it can happen anytime anywhere..i am aware of that..lakien what does it take to be prepared? HOW many soeras must one know , how many good deeds can one do..truth is..that there will always be things b4 our death that we would have wanted to achieve...

I live day by day, i take life as it is...every breath i breathe on this earth i am trying to be a good muslim...not only in my prayers lakien also in heart>>and that my friends is THE most important thing, not only as a muslim but also as a human being...if we are not good at heart ..it is impossible to be a good muslim...

I can honestly say that i dont fear death ...it is life itself that i fear.. not knowing what it has to bring for me..i will never be fully prepared..i dont know how many human lives it will take to be prepared...i will have to do with the time that ALLAH has given me and inshallah i will take good use of that time:sister:

so dont be afraid...:statisfie

"..MariAm.."
04-24-2006, 01:33 PM
ASALAMOALAIKUM
lolz daffodils its not sis its the post of a brother.........well give him a break its his first post :)......u did write well :)
yeah ...i also wonder the same fing over and over that ... in what way have i spend my 15yrs of life ???? and i dont get a suitable answer....... :(

Slave of Rehman
04-24-2006, 04:15 PM
Alaas...!
i may reday for death but just dream.
i may enter in Jannah if Allah (s.w.t) wills but if i look my Sinns, i can,t.
i m really not reday for it to be honestly.
i m really big sinner Allah (s.w.t) knows it.
He May forgive me and my sinns. Ameen

Alaas...!
i m big sinner.
i have done lots sinns in my life.
i m heypocrite as well coz wot i m telling abt Islam i m not prectising that much it means i m Munafiq.
May Allah (s.w.t) make me piouse. inshallah
please pray for as u have right as Muslim Brother and sister.
Jazakallah
i m not ready for Death.

x Maz x
04-24-2006, 05:23 PM
:(...Hamzz Bruv well said and Ameen to your du'as by the way Daffodil my belgian choclate truffel give the brother a break yeesh its his firs post...its his lingo..except it or dont :) 'it shud be a sin to type like that' ...lucky it aint otherwise he would be in grave sin eh? :)...Peace be upon ya'll and again Ameen and well sayd Brother Respect going out 2 you WalaykumAsalaam x

Dawud_uk
04-26-2006, 03:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
:(...Hamzz Bruv well said and Ameen to your du'as by the way Daffodil my belgian choclate truffel give the brother a break yeesh its his firs post...its his lingo..except it or dont :) 'it shud be a sin to type like that' ...lucky it aint otherwise he would be in grave sin eh? :)...Peace be upon ya'll and again Ameen and well sayd Brother Respect going out 2 you WalaykumAsalaam x
assalaamu alaykum max bruv,

please have a little respect for the sisters on here and not refer to them as your little belgian choc truffel, especially when they happen to be my wife.

consider this a first and last polite warning.

assalaamu alaykum,

Daw'ud

syilla
04-26-2006, 03:53 PM
trying (maybe not at my best) to be prepared...and also i'm trying to make a good impression for Him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.