/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace be with ya'll

x Maz x
04-22-2006, 06:37 PM
Okey well i'm getting a tad ticked of...after everythread i have posted in and if there is a rpely i get a notification in my Email and its a tad anoying how do i stop it? WalaykumAsalaam and JazakAllah Khair in advance :? x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
extinction
04-22-2006, 06:39 PM
you turn your email notification thing off

afriend
04-22-2006, 06:41 PM
1.User CP.

2.edit Options

3. There you will see underneath 'recieve email' it says 'Default Thread Subscription Mode'

4. select 'do not subscribe' from the drop down list.

5.save changes.

x Maz x
04-27-2006, 03:32 PM
:'(...Yo mods help me enitt :(...it jamming my inbox and erm kinda very annoying...blood pressure rising...clenched fists...salaiva drooling...man me gona erupt...HEEEEEEEELP WalaykumAsalaam x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
x Maz x
04-27-2006, 06:58 PM
Cuzzzzin u have done that...dont work :(...Oh never mind i give up WalaykumAsalaam x

BlissfullyJaded
04-28-2006, 04:36 AM
:sl:

Sis go to your User CP > List Subscriptions. Are there any topics there? There should be topics there from before you changed your preferences. Or is it empty?

If it has topics, then next to "Notifications" there is a check box. Click the check box to select all the threads.

Then scroll down to where the drop down box is that says "Move to folder..." When you open the drop down, there is a option to delete. Select the Delete Subscription, and move your mouse to go. Now you should be a happy camper...um..LI member. :)

^ I bet that made no sense..so here is screen shot to help inshaAllah.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/Labibah/sub.jpg

x Maz x
04-28-2006, 07:31 PM
Ukhty Allah bless you ...i think it has worked :) Time will tell inshAllah WalaykumAsalaam and JazakAllah Khair LOVE YOU FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH!! X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.