/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why 50?

Muslimaatan
04-23-2006, 01:47 AM
Assalamualaikum..
well..why do u have 2 be a limited member to be allowed 2 see certain thing..like the nasheeds...
50 is just a lot 4 some1 like me, but i'll try anywayz..:-d

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
extinction
04-23-2006, 07:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimaatan
Assalamualaikum..
well..why do u have 2 be a limited member to be allowed 2 see certain thing..like the nasheeds...
50 is just a lot 4 some1 like me, but i'll try anywayz..:-d
dont worry ....30 more posts and your done.........if I could give you some of my posts I gladly would......

BlissfullyJaded
04-23-2006, 08:25 PM
:sl:

This is why: >>
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
The reason we have 50 posts is so that members are encouraged to participate in the forum, because previously people only registered for the sake of listening to nasheeds. So this way, people are giving something back as well as receiving the benefits of the forum.

Another important reason is that 50 posts shows a commitment to the forum and is a more secure way to allow access into private gender rooms. We would not be as sure if a person was a brother or a sister if they were entirely new, although we are aware that this is not foolproof.

Please don't be put off by the number of posts: once you start to join in discussions, you will find it very easy to post more and more, and Insha'Allaah you will reach the target sooner than you think.
Why 50 posts?!!!!!!

:sister:

Muslimaatan
04-25-2006, 02:03 AM
loolzz..i know..thanks for that!! im almost there, and i found out u have 2 have 100 posts 2 be in the sisters section! ohh well..its all good, Alhamdulilah...:-D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslimaatan
04-25-2006, 03:14 AM
i did it!! loolzz..and still it sayz in not limited!! lol..ohh well..

extinction
04-25-2006, 03:20 AM
sis just wait for a bit and it will change...it took me till like 67 i think.....then it changed

Muslimaatan
04-25-2006, 09:08 PM
ohh..yeah, now it's good..thanxz anywayz

al-fateh
04-25-2006, 09:26 PM
[PIE]there is no need for it if u ask me[/PIE]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!