/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Delete Option?

extinction
04-25-2006, 08:15 AM
I really think the mods/supermods/admins should consider allowing us members to delete our posts/replies in a thread? I mean I know we can edit them but how about the freedom of completely being able to delete them...I can remember at times where i wanted to delete a comment or a post but just had to edit it with something else...am I making sense? Who else thinks we should have a delete option to our posts? In addition I was wondering if it's possible that when you edit a post then any person who quotes your post prior to it getting edited doesnt matter SO if that post by you gets edited then automatically the quote(s) by anyone should be edited in accordance..did you understand that part? Lastly that if you delete a post(if the mods approve) then any person who quoted that post wont have it anymore since its been deleted...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
extinction
04-25-2006, 08:24 AM
oh ok I see.......will definitely read up the 'cons' thanks for the reminder I wasnt aware there was already a thread like this

Salaam
04-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Salam,

NO just leave it as it is....

IbnAbdulHakim
04-25-2006, 09:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
This suggestion was discussed b4 too.

n Admin Kadafi cleared it up... saying its NOT BETTER to gv Delete option to the members for quite some reasons he listed.

p.s : Thread MOVED
jus out of curiousity bro wat are the reasons?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
extinction
04-26-2006, 06:23 PM
yes I'd like to know also....

Kittygyal
04-26-2006, 07:12 PM
i think we should be allowed to delete posts cause its much better

kadafi
04-26-2006, 07:15 PM
:sl:

Please refer to the 'delete button' topic at:

http://www.islamicboard.com/comments...e-button.html?

Closed
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.