/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which book is this from?

stormbind
04-26-2006, 01:23 AM
I would like to know which part of the Qu'ran talks about a man who visits the Prophet three times and is told not to be angry.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mirage41
04-26-2006, 02:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by stormbind
I would like to know which part of the Qu'ran talks about a man who visits the Prophet three times and is told not to be angry.
It's not from the Quran, its a Hadith.

According to Abu Hurayrah a man asked the Prophet (S) for an advice. The Prophet (S) replied: don't get angry. And he said it three times.

stormbind
04-26-2006, 03:10 AM
Oh, thanks :)

I misunderstood. Are there any further details, such as what the man was angry about, or is it just really straight to the point?

mirage41
04-26-2006, 03:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by stormbind
Oh, thanks :)

I misunderstood. Are there any further details, such as what the man was angry about, or is it just really straight to the point?
From my old readings all I remember is that it was just a stand alone hadith just like I pasted. I'm sure there might be some context to it. But it's best to learn these things from an Imam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.