CLICK HERE

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dishdash
04-28-2006, 05:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by G-HaD-Ta-Raaza
:sl: Wa'Rahmatullahi Wa'Barakatuhu

Great vid:

CLICK HERE
Before I do, I just want to make sure that it's not Shaykh Faiz of Sydney Australia... I've just eaten and the last thing I want to do is vomit on my keyboard. Makes for smelly, splashy typing and I'd prefer to avoid it if possible.

moujahid
04-28-2006, 06:00 AM
:sl: Wa'Rahmatullahi Wa'Barakatuhu

Great vid:

CLICK HERE

it's a huuuge file. what is it?

DaSangarTalib
04-28-2006, 04:07 PM
===

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaSangarTalib
04-28-2006, 04:09 PM
===.

NahidSarvy
04-28-2006, 04:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dishdash
Before I do, I just want to make sure that it's not Shaykh Faiz of Sydney Australia... I've just eaten and the last thing I want to do is vomit on my keyboard. Makes for smelly, splashy typing and I'd prefer to avoid it if possible.
No, it is said Shaykh. Blah.

khattaab
04-28-2006, 07:26 PM
Asalamualaykum to all the Muslims

Respect to the Sheikh, he was my first teacher of Al Islam, Alhumdulillah. I remember all of his speeches especially the ones on death... MashAllah a great reminder.

sis_fisabil'Allah
04-28-2006, 08:33 PM
Jazk'Allahukhair 4 da vid, was a ltl bit difficult 2 play Alhamdillah.
does ne1 know da name of da nasheed singer at da bk round da nasheed is called 'sanakood' he does quite a few 'jihadi' nasheed if u no wat i mean mash'Allah hes rly gd nd da vid
walaykum'aslam

ghostrider666
04-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Jazkha ALLAH bro! Shakh Feiz's stuff is absolutely phenomenal, hope we'll be seeing more of his material around! Insha ALLAH!

ghostrider666
04-28-2006, 10:35 PM
As salaam aleikum!
Yo this is a friggin awesome video! Short but perfect for Muslim Youth programs! I love this broher and this is exactly what should be happening everywhere for all Muslims! Subhana ALLAH! Fajr classes U was like WHAT!
Who are they playing in soccer? Where can ya get those t-shirts from?

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-12-2006, 02:41 PM
jzk.
:w:

dishdash
05-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Some people learn baqara and they think they are a shaykh.... mash'Allah! This 'shaykh' is an ex-boxer who thinks that ANY woman who does not wear hijaab is actually eligible for rape. Some observers pointed out that he may well have taken too many punches to the head.

I personally believe he didn't get enough.

Salafi's are a test. May God deliver us from them.

Ghazi
05-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Some people learn baqara and they think they are a shaykh.... mash'Allah! This 'shaykh' is an ex-boxer who thinks that ANY woman who does not wear hijaab is actually eligible for rape. Some observers pointed out that he may well have taken too many punches to the head.

Salaam

Bro that was un-called for in future keep offensive opinions to your self you don't want people taking your hasanat from you on the day of judgment.

dishdash
05-12-2006, 03:57 PM
Was I offensive to a salafi?! Oh noooooooooo...............

Ghazi
05-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Was I offensive to a salafi?! Oh noooooooooo...............
I was talking about the shiek instead of using sarcasam repenting would be a better choice.

DaSangarTalib
05-12-2006, 04:00 PM

Abû Hurayrah relates that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak a good word or remain silent." [ Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim ]

==>> http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._remain_silent

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-14-2006, 01:08 PM
Subhan-Allah I watched it. Was just brothers mucking around for the most part, but the first 10 seconds was definitely the best! The way he answered his questions was top. May Allah reward him and GIYC.

dishdash
05-15-2006, 04:15 AM
I still fail to understand you bro - I said nothing offensive at all. Is it really offensive to hope that someone gets punched in the head? Or was it the fact that I called him a salafi that was offensive?

Or do you agree with him that women who do not wear hijaab are eligible for rape? Do you?

dishdash
05-15-2006, 04:23 AM
Abû Hurayrah relates that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak a good word or remain silent." [ Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim ]

==>> http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._remain_silent
Ahhh! The infamous G-Had... brother, would this advice go as far as the 100's of news items you continually spew up on this site with what appears like nothing but the sole intention of causing anger?! Forgive me if I missed any good news items you might have posted about puppies and kittens but wallahi you do not miss a chance to throw up inflamatory items and rhetoric. You are my least favourite poster on this site by a long shot. I'm sure that is no worry to you, in the same way you probably don't care so much what I think.

But you tell me what your intentions are when posting that rubbish?

Ya ALLAH... if you love God, stop with the cut n pastes...

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-15-2006, 10:19 AM
dishdash you have no right to put an 'if you love Allah' ultimatum on someone. Allah did not say in the Qur'an, 'if you love me, then thou should obey dishdash'... na'udhubillah. Stop doing that! And stop attacking people too. If you love RasulAllah (SAW) you'll follow his sunnah, and be polite.

ghostrider666
05-15-2006, 11:32 AM
Ahhh! The infamous G-Had... brother, would this advice go as far as the 100's of news items you continually spew up on this site with what appears like nothing but the sole intention of causing anger?! Forgive me if I missed any good news items you might have posted about puppies and kittens but wallahi you do not miss a chance to throw up inflamatory items and rhetoric. You are my least favourite poster on this site by a long shot. I'm sure that is no worry to you, in the same way you probably don't care so much what I think.

But you tell me what your intentions are when posting that rubbish?

Ya ALLAH... if you love God, stop with the cut n pastes...
As salaam aleikum!

Stop attacking my brother G-had!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.