/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kindness and mercy of the prophet

Abdullah4ever
04-28-2006, 11:22 PM
Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem
:sl:

I bear witness that there is no god except allah and his messenger and slave muhammad (saws). Prophet muhammad (saws) was in such of high position in his kindness and mercy that allah gave him his 2 sifaat the kind and the mericfull , this is proven in surah tawbah were allah says he is most kind and mercifull to the believers.

Lets see a proof of his kindness and mercy. Remember when the quraish tortured prophet muhammed (saws) and his companions. Then he decided to go to ta'if to preach and when he met with the leaders to negotiate they declined and while he was leaving people threw rocks to him at a point that the prophet (saws) was bleeding. Then when he got into the outskirts of the city the angel jibreal (as) came to him and said "do you want me to destroy this city by crushing it?" the prophet (saws) said no , may allah make these people guided and become muslim. Now lets take a look remember that guy who went to india who was preaching islam , well he was from ta'if ( i forgot his name sorry). No if the prophet (saws) destroyed ta'if then all of you muslim indians and pakistani's would not be muslim. This is the kindness and mercy of the prophet (saws). Please take a moment and praise allah for making us muslims and guiding us to the straight path.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.